What Ffion did Next Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you dear"

She stood and felt the ouse running down her face. A drop fell off her chin onto her left tit.

"Thank you commander."

She slipped out through the curtain. Aunt Lydia looked at her.

"You didn't swallow then"

They both laughed. Aunt Lydia pulled a plastic specimen tube from her bag and collected some dribbles of semen telling Ffion that Jenny had asked her to save a souvenir.

Aunt Alice stepped into the gazebo. "Looks like you might need five minutes! Shall I help with makeup?"

She pulled a very professional looking makeup set out of her large bag and set to work. She transformed Ffion while Aunt Lydia collected Ffion's clothes and tidied in the other gazebo. The two women dressed Ffion and Aunt Alice sprayed some perfume onto Ffion wrists and told her to dab her neck beneath the bonnet.

"I noticed some sperm on your bonnet and this should hide any smells," said Alice. Turning to Aunt Lydia she asked, "Is it true you used the prod?"

Aunt Lydia nodded, "Yes, it was quite empowering. Would you like to?"

Ffion was crestfallen. She'd started to think of Aunt Lydia as an ally but she was offering Aunt Alice an opportunity to subjugate Ffion for her own pleasure.

"I'll show you," she said.

And with that she prodded Ffion and laughed as Ffion yelped. She handed the prod to Aunt Alice. Ffion cowered. Alice bit her lip then prodded. Ffion screeched. Alice prodded again. Her face was triumphant, almost orgasmic.

"I think I could enjoy that."

Aunt Alice scurried away, blushing at the thought of what she had just done and how much she'd enjoyed it.

She returned with two men in their twenties. She explained to Aunt Lydia that they were brothers and both had paid for tickets.

"That's fine," said Aunt Lydia

Ffion's opinion wasn't needed. She slipped through the curtain to find then both naked from the waist down. They looked athletic and Ffion could see they were anticipating their pleasure. Both were well endowed and both were ready for action. Ffion stood between them.

"Would you like to undress me Commanders."

While one brother slowly undid her buttons, the other groped her bum. Ffion lifted her hands above her head and gyrated rhythmically as her body was revealed. She was feeling sexy. If these lads knew what she was feeling in her knickers they might run a mile. But for now, they were enjoying themselves and so was Ffion. She let the dress slip off and she stepped out of it,. The chemise followed and Ffion reached back and released her bra. Hands started pulling at her suspender belt but Ffion said no, Aunt Lydia has forbidden it. She guided hands to her chest and allowed them to paw at her. She felt good. She reached for the lube, then with slippery fingers took one in each hand.

She thought their excitement was starting to build. She gently guided them to stand next to each other and kneeled.

"Stand a little closer."

Ffion guided them until they were close enough to lick from one brother to the next. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to cram both in. She licked and slobbered over them while wanking the two shafts in unison. All the while the lads laughed and joked and pawed at her body. Then she guided their hands to wank themselves while she licked and kissed.

"Go on, I want you to fill my mouth and cover my face," gasped Ffion, between mouthfuls, "I want it dripping over my tits."

Her talk seemed to encourage them.

"Who will spurt first.... come together, give me your load...."

And they obliged. She caught a mouthful from one and tried to suck the other as he came. They were young, fit and energetic and their orgasms were too. There was semen in her mouth, on her face sputtered over her breasts. She could only open one eye. Her bonnet, her underwear, she was covered. She grinned from her spermy face, sucked each cock in turn, thanked them, caressed their balls, thanked them again and swayed as she walked through the curtain. Behind her, through the curtain, she heard the men teasing each other and laughing. She looked at the two Aunts and laughed.

"They just really enjoyed themselves and I'm happy. I'm really happy to please them. I thought I was going to come with the joy of it. You should join in, you might love it."

Aunt Lydia just gave her a dismissive look but Ffion saw a twinkle in Aunt Alice's eye. They helped her clean up, add to the sperm souvenir in the tube, then Aunt Alice sought out the next ticket holder.

He was young, eighteen or so. He looked shy and nervous. Ffion greeted him as a commander and loosened his belt and, as his trousers slid down he's legs, she gave him a gentle rub. He came over her hand almost instantly. He blushed and started pulling his trousers back up.

"Hang on said Ffion, I'll help you clean up, you don't want to get it on your clothes.

She fetched some wipes and the little specimen tube and sorted him out. He started to pull up his trousers again.

"My uncle said I wouldn't last two minutes, he said sadly.

Ffion guided his hands to her breasts and unbuttoned her dress.

"We can still have some fun replied Ffion.

He groped her while she slowly undressed. Ffion invited him to unclip her bra. She felt a surge of excitement as he feasted his eyes on her naked bosom.

"Run your fingers around my nipples, it feels nice."

Her hands were on his shoulders a he explored her body. She sensed he was relaxing and his embarrassment was giving way to enjoyment. She closed her eyes and sighed contentedly a her nipples tingled. Then she crouched, and guided one of his hands to his cock.

"Tickle my nipples with the end of it. I'd like that."

She could feel his member, still slick with his sperm, touching her breasts. She could feel it stiffening and growing.

"Something has come back to life!" she laughed.

Ffion guided him to the bean bag and fell on him, kissing and licking him, using her mouth, whispering encouragement, feeling his excitement. She swallowed the first spurts then collected the rest of his warm juice in the specimen bottle.

"Say hi to your uncle for me. Bet you lasted longer than he ever would."

He sank back on the bean bag feeling drained but happy. Ffion went to prepare herself for the next man, grinning to herself as she stepped through the curtain. Ffion asked Aunt Lydia to fetch her a tea. In the warm afternoon sunshine Jenny and C were enjoying the party. On arrival, once Ffion had departed, they settled to sparkling wine and a buffet. They mingled and Jenny introduced C to the party goers she knew and spent some time chatting with Emma, Pauline and Nils. C felt her confidence growing in her new network and sexuality. The afternoon entertainment included a jazz band, circus acts and comedians. The late evening entertainment promised live bands, dancing, fireworks, cabaret and an adult stage that offered a burlesque shows, bondage demonstrations and a BSDM circus.

C kept an occasional on the gazebo in the distance, savouring the humiliations that Ffion was accepting, Lydia came by and reported that Ffion was doing well and even send to be enjoying herself. C laughed happily at this thought.

"How many tickets did you sell?" she asked.

Lydia said she wasn't sure but probably fewer than ten.

"That's a pity. I wanted her to get into double figures," said C.

"Why do you do this to her?" asked Lydia.

You're a woman of the world, so I'll tell you. Ffion and I were together for years and years and I still love her, though when we were together she wasn't Ffion. Things fell apart between us but when I met Jenny I feel had over heels in love with her, a total crush. I was shy and unsure but when I told my partner we agreed that I should 'go for it'. And it was their sincere encouragement that meant I found a new lover. I've never been so happy and they could see it was right for me."

C continued "But I could see it was right for them too. They were enjoying the feeling of submission and helplessness and I was enjoying playing on those feelings. I knew that Ffion was there in the back of their psyche. I knew if I tempted them with femininity then a true submissive would emerge. I talked about it with Jenny. She and I would be lovers but we would take Ffion under our wing as long as she would submit and serve us."

"I want dominate Ffion and Ffion wants to submit. But I can't be sure if she yet understands how deep her submission must be. She needs to submit to Jenny and I but I also need her to accept submission to any woman if we tell her to. It sounds like she done well today. I wasn't sure if she would. It's just a shame there aren't more cocks for her to suck."

Lydia thought for a moment, "So Ffion is your ex husband who has accepted your right to leave him for a new lover and wants to be with you both but in a subservient role. What's in it for him?"

"She gets to stay involved in my life, which I know she really wants. She gets to transition which I know she wants and possibly has always wanted. Her submission is the price she happy to pay. I think she's enjoying her submission as much as she's enjoying her femininity. And today will be good for her. All girls are expected to worship cock and this is her education course," smiled C.

"And don't forget, her submission can be physical as well as emotional," said Jenny. "How is she getting on with your electric prod?"

"She's been good with it so far," replied Lydia.

"Well carry on the good work. I spotted my old friend Debbie dressed as an aunt. She might like to apply some discipline to our wayward handmaid," Jenny replied.

"Aunt Alice and I were wondering whether we could play with Ffion once she's finished her duties. I have my riding crop. I'll see if Debbie wants to join in," said Lydia.

"Yes, it you want to practice your S & M skills that would be excellent," said C. "It will reinforce her submission. And if you can think of ways to further her oral skills."

The three of them laughed. C and Jenny went to watch a magician while Lydia went to talk with Debbie then find Ffion's next commander.

Back at the gazebo Ffion chatted with Aunt Alice.

"I think you'd like a turn, just to feel that arousal," Ffion suggested.

"I don't think I could, I'd be too embarrassed. I've seen enough of men ever to want to find myself acting as a sex worker."

Ffion felt hurt, "I'm not a sex worker. I'd never have thought that I'd ever do something like this."

"Then why are you doing it?" asked Alice.

"It's complicated. Your friend Lydia was trying to find a sex worker to do it but couldn't find anyone. She mentioned it to Jenny. Jenny talked about it with C and they decided to volunteer me."

"And you agreed?" asked Alice.

"I wasn't asked."

Alice looked bewildered.

"I wasn't asked but Jenny and C.... well, they wanted me to do it, so here I am. And before you get all anxious and concerned, I'm really glad. Like I say, I never imagined I'd ever do something like this but believe it or not, it's been good fun. Did you imagine you'd prod someone with an electric prod today?"

"Well no," replied Alice.

"Did you ever imagine you'd enjoy it? Because you did enjoy it, didn't you?"

Alice blushed, "I'm pleased to say that I did. It made me a little bit horny."

"Would you want to do it again, even if you knew that it really hurts?"

Alice bit her lip and nodded. Lydia returned with three teas. They sipped their tea as Ffion tidied up her make up. Alice went to collect the next commander. She ushered him in and asked him to wait, then popped to the other half of the gazebo where Ffion was waiting.

"Take me in, take me by the arm and push me in and order me to start. I'll hesitate and you can use the prod. Would you like that?"

Alice nodded.

"But will you join in with the next commander..."

"I'm not a handmaiden, I'm an Aunt and don't you forget it....."

Ffion could see a look in her eye and knew she'd suffer the consequences.

Alice grabbed Ffion's arm and shoved her through the curtain. The commander was naked. He had the air of someone who was full of himself as he strutted his stuff.

"Come on slut, you've made the commander wait long enough, " shouted Alice.

"Oh no, please no. Please don't make me, this one is too big," whimpered Ffion

"On your knees and start sucking," insisted Alice.

Ffion hesitated and Alice struck, giving Ffion two zaps from the prod. Ffion sank to her knees and the commander grabbed her head roughly. She attempted to kiss his member as a prelude to a slow and sensual session but he had different ideas. He thrust at her, attempting to get a much into her mouth as he could.

"Take it all in, bitch," he instructed.

"Do as your told," Alice joined in, "take him right down your throat."

Ffion was feeling a little panicky. She'd been in control with the others but this was different. She was his meat. He wanted a face fuck and a prepared to use his strength to get what he wanted. For a moment Ffion managed to pull back.

"Let me get on the chaise longue," she gasped.

"Quickly bitch! " shouted Alice as she inflicted another shock on Ffion.

Ffion called onto the chaise longue and crouched on all fours, guiding the commander to the end of the couch. She angled her head back and opened her mouth allowing the commander in deep. He was going for it. She was being used, a total object. It was cathartic, it was exhilarating. She gave up any sense of self and just lived to accept what he wanted. She pushed back at him as he thrust. With her left hand she reached around and pulled his bottom to her. Her right hand reached under her own dress and slipped between her legs. She was just an animal under the control of another animal. For a moment she thought she was going to come first but suddenly she was swallowing as his thrusts subsided. He pulled out and started to dress. Alice seized the moment to give Ffion a prod.

"Go and clean up," she shouted.

Ffion staggered through the curtain followed by Alice. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," exclaimed Alice. "That was such fun!"

They hugged and set about checking makeup. Aunt Lydia walked in through the curtain And set down a bundle of cash.

"The previous gentleman left a tip. A couple of the previous ones did too. Now, I think this commander is the last but one. Come along Ffion."

Ffion stood and started toward the curtain. She turned and beckoned to Alice. Alice blushed, but it was Aunt Lydia who followed Ffion. The two of them walked up to the middle aged man who waited. Ffion knelt and started undoing the commander's shoes while Lydia removed his jacket. His shirt and trousers and underpants followed. With Ffion kneeling in front of him, Lydia stood close behind the commander. She reached around and started playing with his rapidly stiffening member. As Lydia stroked, Ffion licked. Lydia paused and Ffion spotted her fancy black knickers on the floor; Lydia was no longer pleasuring the commander, she was playing with herself. Ffion opened her mouth to the commander, then reached past him to caress Lydia's bottom as she set about her fun. Ffion held the commander, warm and wet in her mouth as Lydia and the commander rocked together to the movement of Lydia's hips. Her breathing and her moans told Ffion that Lydia's frenzy was close. She dug her nails into Lydia's soft buttocks as Lydia's spasm shook through the commander who, caught up in the passion, filled Ffion's mouth. Ffion grabbed him and stroked, watching the last spurts loop onto her dress. Lydia was flushed and flustered as Ffion lead her back through the curtain.

"Was that your husband?"

Lydia nodded and smiled, then embraced and thanked Ffion. Lydia pulled her knickers back on and slumped in a chair.

Alice had collected the last commander of the day. He was older, fatter and generally more repulsive than any of the previous commanders. Lydia sent Ffion in to him and she began to undress him. He truly was repulsive, even down to the smell emanating from his groin. She touched him lightly and his member responded. It was clear to Ffion that something was amiss.

"Aunt Lydia," Ffion called through the curtain, "there's something wrong here."

Lydia bustled through and Ffion gestured at the man's groin.

"He has a disease."

"That's disgusting," announced Lydia, looking the commander in the eye.

A curious argument erupted, with the commander's gammon like face turning a livid shade of puce. Alice stepped through the curtain and took a couple of photos with her phone.

"Well, Sir Michael, how lovely to meet you again, I so enjoyed your hospitality at the House of Commons. Now what seems to be the problem?" Alice asked in soothing tones.

The commander, trousers round his ankles, started to bluster at her. She smiled sweetly.

"Now, now, Sir Michael, calm down or you'll have a heart attack, and that would be a shame. Your party Chief Whip spoke so highly of you when I met him last Christmas at cousin Bunty's."

He blustered but the fight was rapidly going out of him. He hitched his trousers and attempted to regain his dignity.

"You haven't heard the last of this," he threatened a he headed out.

Alice took another photo, saying, "I think we have, let's just keep it between ourselves and forget all about it."

The three women laughed with relief as he strode out.

"What a pompous arse," said Alice.

Lydia made a phone call and they were joined by C and Jenny. The two of them were smiling and had clearly indulged in a drink or two. Lydia and Alice said that Ffion had done so that was asked of her and has given complete satisfaction. There was no mention of the final commander.

"Would you like Ffion to join you at your table?" asked Alice.

But C and Jenny shook their heads.

"Take her back to the house," suggested C. "Lydia knows what to do."

Ffion sighed as she sat on the bed, high in the house in that little room, as the door was locked behind her. It had been a memorable afternoon.

12