What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 02

Story Info
After reviewing invasion 1, the guys finally do the 2nd one.
17.4k words
4.79
32.8k
73

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

If you haven't read the first part to this story, I strongly advise you to read that first. If you don't, or have forgotten it, here is a brief description of where I left off. And remember, this story involves: incest, oral sex, intercourse, group sex, CIM, cream-pies, 3-somes, semi-non-consensual as well as consensual sex, and presumed violence or fake threats.

When I last left you, the guys had just left after completing my planned home invasion of my home. I had gotten blowjobs from my mother and my sister, as well as getting to take my sister's virginity as I fucked her and then my mom. Or, I guess, as THEY fucked me! And two of my buddies had also lost their male cherries, so there were only two virgins left in my group of pals. The four of them had left the three of us still handcuffed on our chairs as we tried to figure out how to get free. And that is where I pick up the story.

********

Mom and Sandy immediately started straining against the Velcro cuffs hoping to pull them loose. I knew that would not happen. After they struggled for several moments, they both gave up in sadness. "Shit, how do we get out of these things?" Sandy asked as she began to cry once again.

"I'm thinking," I said, hoping that would help calm her down.

"But what can you do that we can't do?" she asked between sobs.

"Let the man think!" our mother said. She had never referred to me as a 'man', just a 'boy' or her 'baby'.

Sandy picked up on that right away and questioned, "Man?"

Mom looked at me for a few seconds, then turned to Sandy and said, "After the way he fucked both you and me, yes, I'd say he most certainly is a man! Wouldn't you agree young lady?"

"Uh," she said looking quickly to me and then the floor, "I, uh, I guess so."

"I think you more than 'guess so', I think you certainly do 'know' so. Now let our man think." Mom was looking right at me when she said 'our man' before turning her head to look at Sandy next to her. I tell you, it was hard to think while both of them looked at me while sitting there naked as the day they were born and I was sitting naked from the waist down. Luckily my cock was finally flaccid lying against my right thigh.

"GOT IT!" I suddenly said, proud of myself. Both of them looked quickly at me in surprise as I leaned forward in my seat.

"What?" mom said.

"What are you going to do," Sandy said almost at the same time as our mom spoke.

It was difficult, with my arms behind me tightly cuffed now to the chair, but finally I managed to sort of stand, still shaped like the chair, as I shuffled my way over to where they sat. I gave up as I got behind Sandy and flopped back to the floor, our chairs back to back.

"Sandy, my hands are cuffed to the sides of my chair but I think yours are just cuffed together, right?"

"Yes, so what?"

"If you can manage to reach one of my cuffs you could grab the end and just pull it open. They seem to work like my tennis shoes do."

She moaned and grunted as she struggled to reach me and then she exclaimed, "Wow, there it is. Uuuungh, there I GOT IT!" She was excited now as I quickly spun around and undid my other hand.

"Good job sis," I said as I rubbed my wrists then tossed my chair aside and quickly had her free as well. Planning to move to where our mom sat bound to her seat I was surprised when Sandy rose and quickly grabbed me and hugged me tight to her gorgeous naked body. My cock said hello as it started to harden against her newly fucked pussy.

Pulling my hips back quickly I apologized saying, "Aw shit, sis, I didn't mean to do that!"

"Don't you dare," she said as her hands dropped to my ass and pulled me hard against her, my cock head slipping between her legs and rubbing across her pussy lips. I didn't know what to say to that so I just hugged her tight like she was me.

"Um, kids, could one of you undo me?" our mother asked.

"Sorry, mom," we both said then Sandy dropped down and quickly had her freed. Mom thanked her as she stood and pulled me in for a hug, my now fully hard shaft pressing into her stomach.

I again quickly pulled my body back while saying, "Gosh mom, sorry about that!"

Like my sister, mom grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against her as she said "Nonsense, I'm way too familiar with your cock to be shocked by it now! Are both of you alright?"

"I guess," Sandy said.

"I'm fine except that my left wrist hurts. They really tightened those cuffs on me." Both of them then checked my wrist and saw where I had rub marks (like mild carpet burns) on my left wrist but not on my right one. As they looked, I said, "This is nothing compared with what could have happened. We all could have been killed!"

Sandy gasped at that thought while mom said, "Yes, that very well could have happened. We were pretty lucky."

"Mom, are you going to call the police?" Sandy asked.

"No!" Sandy looked at her in shock and started to question that when mom went on. "Think about it, Sandy, do you want to tell them that you gave your brother a blowjob along with one other guy?" My sister shook her head. "That's what I thought. Do you really want to tell them that one of them fucked you, but if they check both of us and take a DNA sample of the sperm inside of us it will ONLY match your brother!"

"NO! Oh gosh, I didn't think of that!" Sandy exclaimed. "They'd probably think we made up the story to protect him from a rape charge!"

"Oh shit, I'd be screwed if that happened!" I said sadly.

Mom pulled us both in for a group hug while saying, "I say we just keep this to ourselves and never speak of it outside of the three of us. Agreed?"

Sandy and I both quickly agreed and our hug tightened. I for one didn't want the hug to end for a long time and it didn't until mom finally suggested we each needed a shower.

"Uh, mom, could we ... um ...you know, could we all shower together?" Sandy asked. "I don't think I want to be alone right now."

"Well, none of us have anything the others haven't seen so I guess we can do that. Are you okay with that idea, son?" I mumbled a hesitant yes and she said, "Okay, my shower is the biggest." And, with that said we went in a group towards mom's master bath off her bedroom.

It really was a fun time as the three of us took turns washing each other. I managed to be the one to wash each of their chests AND pussies and certainly took my time. We have a tankless hot water system so there was no worry about running out of hot water. First time I really appreciated that system!

My cock was rock hard nearly the entire time and really turned to stone when one hand from each of them grasped my cock and then they began a two handed 'washing' of my lance. Shit, did that have me moaning and groaning! Mom surprised the shit out of me about 30 seconds after they had taken me into their hands.

"I love you Marty," mom said then with her other hand she guided my face to hers and kissed me sensuously, moaning into my mouth as our tongues dueled with each other. One of the hands got tighter around my cock but I really don't know whose it was.

As soon as mom ended the kiss (I sure as hell wasn't going to) Sandy mimicked our mother as she kissed me and the other hand tightened on my shaft. "Wow, I love you so much Marty. That was by far the best kiss I have ever gotten."

"Well, I love both of you, and about the kiss, it might have something to do with both of you, um, stroking my cock. It really feels good!"

"Well, I don't have much experience with these things," Sandy said, "but yours is bigger than any I've seen before!"

"Yes, it is," Mom said, "and you and I will talk about your 'experience' later ... probably ... maybe." Mom was looking down at their two hands still working over my cock as she spoke, then went on after a really hard stroke, "This was the best thing about this evening, if I do say so myself."

I think I blushed at that. Then Sandy moved to right in front of me and shoved mom's hand away as she used both of hers to continue stroking me. "Mom, how was Marty able to keep from cumming when you two were ... uh ... doing it?"

"Oh honey, I don't think we need to be coy. You mean when your brother and I were fucking?"

"Uuuuuum, yeah. I mean, those other guys didn't last very long but Marty seemed to go forever."

"Thanks sis," I said just before I gave her a quick kiss.

"Calm down young man," mom said smiling. "You remember how right after that happened one of those assholes talked about how I was creaming like mad on Marty's cock?"

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it either."

"Well, I had softly asked Marty if he could keep going after cumming in me and he said he thought so, so I told him to act like he didn't cum even though he pumped me full. So, what was coating his cock was a mixture of my cum AND his cum, mostly his no doubt."

"You really could do that?" my sister asked me as she stroked harder on my cock. "You came in mom and yet kept right on fucking her with this hard dick?"

"Yes," mom and I said as one, then mom went on saying, "and I really am thankful that you did son. God I was so horny by then that I needed to cum and cum and cum! Lucky for me, you made that happen!"

"Um, mom, from what I counted, you came one more time," the observant Sandy remarked.

Laughing mom said, "Oh my god, that I did! It was the best too as Marty and I came together for the second time. I love a simultaneous orgasm even though I haven't had that many of them. Still, I had two of them tonight!"

"Gosh, you mean those are rare?"

"Yes, they are Sandy, it's sad but true. I think all of my girlfriends would say the same thing."

"So, when Marty made me cum the second time just as he came in me, that was a rare thing?"

"Yes, it was, and I remember thinking how lucky you were to get to enjoy that on your first-time making love."

"We weren't fucking?"

"Oh baby, with that other guy, that is when you were just fucking. Even for your first time ever, you and Marty were making love. I could tell, and if it had to happen, then I was so happy for you that it was like that! Most girls don't even get close to an orgasm on their first time. Hell, as I remember, I didn't have an orgasm until at least my tenth fuck. Even then it wasn't much."

Sandy was looking at our mom while slowly running her hands along my full length. When mom said that Sandy looked at her hands then raised up and kissed me, her tongue all over within my mouth.

"Damn sis," I said as she pulled back and grinned at me, "what was that for?"

"Just a thank you for loving me so good," she said. "That ass hole that used your condom, he wasn't nearly as good as you were. I didn't know that it was possible to hold off on cumming like mom did. The last thing I wanted was to give him the pleasure of making me cum as he raped me. Luckily, he finished before that could happen."

"Well, all I know is I really wanted you to like it, otherwise you might hate me forever which is something I just couldn't stand!" I said looking into her eyes. "You ... you both are so important to me, I'd just die if tonight came between us. I love you both!"

Mom interrupted with, "Okay, I think we must be clean by now and I don't want to be wrinkled like a prune! Sandy, I really think that cock in your hands must be clean by now! Rinse off then let's get out and dry off."

Sandy giggled and gave me one last full-length jerk with both hands, then we all rinsed off and quickly got out and dried off. Following mom's lead, my sister and I walked naked out to the living room. Surveying the mess mom said, "Let's clean this up and put things back in order. No way do I want to wake up to this reminder of what happened tonight." The three of us made quick work of it and soon you couldn't tell by looking just what had happened an hour earlier.

Mom sat down on the couch and asked me to sit by her. I did and then Sandy sat on the other side of me as we all just looked out at the room. Then Sandy giggled and said, "Jeepers, you mean this thing does get soft?"

I looked down at my flaccid and much shorter dick and said, "Well, it has had quite a workout tonight!"

"Yes, it has Marty, it looks lots different like this," mom said as she nudged my shoulder.

"On the other hand, both of you still look beautiful," I said. "I still can't believe I'm sitting here able to look at your incredible bodies."

They both blushed as they thanked me for my compliments. Then Sandy asked, "Mom, how in the world did you swallow all of Marty's cock like you did? I tried it and nearly threw up all over him."

"Well honey, that is normally something that you learn to do over time, although some lucky women can do it from the start. It depends on your gag factor, and also the way you do it. The main thing as I see it is to not try too hard."

"Okay, now I don't feel so bad," Sandy said looking around me. "Even though I made Marty cum in my mouth I felt like I had failed him because I couldn't swallow him like you did!"

"Trust me sis, what you did was really good," I said talking over whatever my mother was going to say. "You should have known that just from how much I pumped into your mouth!"

"Mom, I know this is a strange thing to ask, but would you mind if I practiced on Marty right now?"

Mom looked around me and said, "After the night we've had, the only thing strange about that is that you asked me. I think you should be asking your brother."

"Oh," Sandy said as she moved her eyes to mine, "um, gosh, Marty would you let me suck your cock again?"

"Gee Sandy, I've only had two blowjobs in my life so I don't know. I think if you kissed me first it would be alri..."

Her lips were glued to mine before I could finish the word. Her hand went to my cock again but mom lifted it back off of me making her break the kiss with a frown.

"What's wrong mom? Why did you stop me?"

"If you are like me, one of the joys of giving head is when you take the limp cock into your mouth and make it get hard for you. I know I just love the shit out of that. Now why don't you just get off the couch and kneel between Marty's legs then go for it. I'm sure both of you will enjoy it!"

Sandy had a smile bigger than I had ever seen on her as she went to the floor in front of me and looked into my eyes. "Marty, I love you with all my heart. But never in a million years did I ever think I would WANT to do this to you! Gosh I am suddenly nervous, please don't laugh at me."

After the workout my cock had had earlier it was happy to just lie there against my thigh. But the moment Sandy slipped her tongue around my tip then sucked my limp noodle into her hot moist mouth I groaned loudly. "Oh, fuck that feels good!" I moaned, then continued, "Sandy, I love you too and could never laugh at you while you are showing me just how much you love me back. Oh hell yes, that feels really good!"

It took about two minutes for my shaft to reach its full hardness, a fact not lost on Sandy. "Gosh, you are so right about that, mom! Damn, what a rush that was to feel Marty grow just because of what I am doing to him! I like how that makes me feel, so sexy...and...powerful!"

Then she went back to working me into her mouth, just to the entrance to her throat. After several minutes of heaven on earth she pulled completely off of me and sat back on her folded under legs. "Mom, what am I doing wrong? I just can't get him to go into my throat."

"You aren't doing anything wrong, but again I think you should ask Marty if you want an answer to that question."

Sandy looked up into my eyes and looked nearly in tears as she repeated her question. Reaching down I grabbed her arms and pulled her up to me and hugged her tight to me. "Sandy, you weren't doing anything wrong. My god you were making my cock feel so good that I couldn't believe that my beautiful sister was doing it. So, the only thing that I can think of is that you stopped. Other than that, you were doing everything just right! But, if you want to practice after tonight, you just go right ahead and gobble me up, because I want you to get even better at sucking my cock!"

"Really, I was doing a good job? But I thought guys wanted the girl to swallow their cock all the way. And what do you mean, am I only to suck YOUR cock?"

"Well, it feels incredible, so I wouldn't mind if I was the only one you did that too. And even though it felt really good when mom took me down all the way, it feels damn good even if you just do the first few inches. That's where the most sensitive nerves are so if you concentrate on doing that it will be awesome!"

She looked at me then at my cock now trapped between us. Finally, she looked to mom and asked, "Is that true mom?"

"Honey, why don't you get back to work making him feel good and it won't be long before the proof is flooding your mouth! And enjoy it, because Marty's isn't as bad as what some guys shoot out."

"Well, it was a bit salty but that other guy was pretty bitter."

"Yeah, that is how a lot of guys taste. I forced myself to learn how to deep-throat just so I wouldn't have to taste a guy's nasty shit. You can tell what you will be getting just from the guy's pre-cum and Marty's told me I would love tasting his cum. That's why I took it into my mouth."

"Yeah, I noticed the difference right away between Marty's and that ass hole's stuff. Ok, get ready Marty," and then my sister slipped back down and resumed working my shaft better than I had ever expected. All too soon my hips started thrusting up at her descending mouth as I rapidly approached my climax.

"Oh fuck Sandy," I gasped only to feel mom's hand wrap around my base and clamp down hard stopping my cum blast before it could escape.

"Don't stop, honey," mom urged her. "Keep sucking and work that tongue like mad on him!"

Sandy did just that as I cried out, "Oh fuck I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Shit! Oh god! Fuck! Oh my god I'm cumming so hard!" I counted at least six powerful pulses as my balls strained to shoot her mouth full until I finally collapsed back against the seat, gasping for air.

"Ease up now baby but don't stop what you're doing," mom encouraged my sister. "Yeah, good girl, just like that. Now ease back a bit more, very gentle but don't stop. Softer, yeah, softer still. Good girl, you will not believe how much doing that can make a guy fall in love with you!"

"Holy fucking hell, sis, that was incredible!" I said as she let my shaft slip from within her lips.

"Damnit! What did I do wrong, mom?" my sister asked frantically. "Marty said he was cumming and you helped stabilize his cock but I didn't get any cum, well, only a few drops just before I stopped. What didn't I do?" Sandy looked to be ready to cry and I had no idea why because I had cum so powerfully that it made my earlier orgasms pale in comparison.

"Oh baby, you were perfect!" mom said as she hugged her. "I wasn't just holding Marty's cock for you. I had clamped my fingers around him at the base and pinched off his flow of cum so when he said he was cumming, he really was. But my grasp prevented him from shooting it out. Now you can start in again since his body has settled down. This way you can keep right on sucking his cock until he is going insane from the exquisite sensations you and your mouth are giving him. Since most guys can't get it up very many times per session, it can help make your sex play last longer!"

"You mean that's even possible?!?!?!"

"The proof is right in front of you. Now get back to making your brother feel good. You can take your choice of how to finish it. You can just let him cum whenever he is ready, or you can use your hand to block his flow like I did and then once his body calms down you can ease back like I had you do before you slowly build back up for another repeat. I do like that method as the man will be shocked beyond belief at how good it feels. But it's been quite a night so I think you should just work your brother back to the edge of his climax then pinch it off for about two pulses where his body thinks it is spurting but can't. When you release your hand, you will not believe the blast of cum that will flood your mouth so be ready to swallow fast and often. Okay, honey?"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers