What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, Betty, you have enough to turn more than just a man's head!"

She gave me a quick kiss on my cheek then pushed me away while her eyes dropped to my crotch as she blushed even as she thanked me again. Chad gave me grief so I slipped out the door and started walking home.

A minute later their car went by me with a toot of its horn. I waved at the three of them, then thought, THREE! No Trish! Turning quickly, I was knocking on the back door in no time. Trish answered.

"Hi, I was hoping you were here," I said.

"And I was hoping you would come back!" she said as she pulled me in for a tongue filled kiss. "I hope you've got condoms on you! We've got about 90 minutes!" As she was talking, she was pulling me towards the guest room where she was supposed to be sleeping.

Twenty seconds, tops, and my clothes were off and my cock was as far into her mouth as she could get it! Wow! This girl has really improved at sucking cock! Chad must be getting more BJs than he says he is! And Bernie too! She had me shooting into her mouth after barely 8 minutes, but then I didn't try to hold back. Time was of the essence.

I pulled out a condom and she helped roll it onto me. "Gosh I love your stuff, it tastes so much better than Chad's does! Don't tell him I said that, please."

"I won't," I said as I skillfully guided my shaft up to and seamlessly into her pussy all the way to the bottom.

"Oh god, your cock is so big! Now fuck me! Pound the shit out of me so that I know you did it!"

"And here I thought you were an innocent 18-year-old," I said as I increased the force with which my cock was pounding into her.

"I am," she said among her moans with each inward thrust, "I've only been fucking for a few days now. But gosh, I sure do like it!"

"That I do believe." With that I grabbed her ankles and shoved them up and over her head until they were planted on the bed beyond the top of her head.

"Oh god, that feels even deeper now! God, I love your cock! I wish you would forget those condoms once in a while."

"No way girl, I don't want to be a dad just yet!" I told her as she made a sad face.

It took no more than ten minutes to make her cum hard as she stared up into my eyes. Once that orgasm was over, I maneuvered her through every position I knew. Trish proved she is a highly sexed girl by cumming hard in every one of them! I joined her the four times I pumped another fresh condom full.

We were both gasping for breath after cumming together again when I looked at my wristwatch. Shit, I needed to get out of there before the rest of them returned! Trish was pissed that I was leaving so soon but as I dressed, I told her, "Look, Chad's my best friend and I don't want him to try to beat me up for fucking you again. Mainly because I would win. I know how you count, so even though I have more than met your five times fucking you, your math says I still have three to go. Somehow, I will take care of those as well. But right now, I am leaving and you need to shower."

With that I grabbed a handful of tissues and wrapped all of the used condoms in them. I gave her a quick kiss then headed to the kitchen where I grabbed a Ziploc bag from the drawer and stuffed the evidence in it and sealed it. Then I tore out the door and ran fast to get as far from that house as I could. As I passed a convenience store, I tossed the bag in their dumpster and luckily made it home without being seen by Chad and his family.

After getting home I called Max and John and quickly told them of how Bernie had taken care of his two times with Trish. They both thought it was a good idea. Little did I know they would both skip school on Thursday and Friday. Since they accidentally met up before reaching Chad's house, they just decided to double team her both days. They told me that Trish was pretty much cock filled all the time they were there. One would fuck her while the other rested. As either of them was closing in on his cum shot the other would have Trish suck him hard. As one would pull out of her and take care of the filled condom (Trish drained them all into her mouth!) the other would slide his freshly condom covered shaft into her and continue fucking her. They each had ten condoms with them but only used about seven of them each. Needless to say, Trish was totally wasted by the time they left each day. The funny thing was Chad told us on Saturday that she hardly bothered him the last two nights. He didn't notice the smirks Max and John had.

I never miss school so the next week I skipped three straight days to start the week. Thanks to my stash of pills, each time I left her, Trish felt as if she had been triple-teamed! When I dropped by each night to see Chad, she just looked at me with what I thought was a stunned expression.

After she went home Chad confided in me that he thought she was tiring of him for a while. But then on both Thursday and Friday nights she pushed him to the limit so he was confused. But he sure did appreciate her crush on him. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

We decided to make the invasion of Bernie's house the Friday two-weeks AFTER Trish had gone home. Whoever marries her better be an oversexed maniac!

End of part 4