What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad had specifically told me to leave her alone. Now she's demanding it. I loudly asked her what she had said, trying to get the attention of the rest of the guys. John and Max looked our way as she clearly repeated her request. They just gave me slight shoulder shrugs which I took to be their approval for what she wanted.

So that's what I did. My mostly flaccid dick flopped out making her gasp at my size when soft. "There you go, now what?" I asked her.

"Gosh, you really are big, even when you aren't hard!" she softly said. Then she couldn't talk as she sucked my soft cock head between her lips and began raising the dead.

Moments later I was fully engorged and Chad had noticed what was happening. Even as his sister was riding him hard, he complained, "Hey! Leave her alone!"

"Damn you Chad, I keep trying to show you that I am just as much of a woman as they are! (she was looking at his sister riding his dick and then his mother being fucked by Bernie.) Besides, I told him I wanted to do it, so shut up! It's a little late for you to be our knight in shining armor."

And then she again was unable to speak as her lips engulfed my cock and she shoved in until I pressed against the entrance to her throat. I told her not to hurt herself by trying for more and she, thankfully, nodded her head and never did attempt to take me deeper. It was about fifteen minutes later when I gasped and pumped my first of seven huge salvos of hot cum into her hungry mouth! She didn't falter even once, she just worked even harder to make certain that she had totally and completely drained my poor balls, the balls she nearly turned inside out! Damn would I love to get blown by her another three or maybe five times!

In the background I could hear Bernie groaning as he filled the condom as he finished fucking Chad's mother. That was soon followed by Amber and Chad cumming as one entity, I took a quick glance and saw her arms wrapped around his neck as she cried out in blessed relief!

When I finally backed my well drained body away from Trish, I saw that Betty had been laid bare as well. Well, Bernie had removed her blouse, bra and panties while her skirt was just pushed up nearly to her waist. She had a full yet well-manicured bush that surrounded her slit yet didn't hide one bit of it. Looked sexy!

About 15 minutes later I checked outside, then looked at Amber. She saw my look and seemed to stiffen. I stepped to her and, after giving the knife to Bernie, I told her to suck my cock. "For Christ's sake, Trish just did you!" I told Bernie to go over to Trish and instantly Amber changed her tune and in no time she had me rock hard and half way down her throat.

She coughed for a bit then looked up at me saying, "Damn, that's the biggest one I've ever seen! I'll do the best I can."

I fought hard to keep from cumming and after about 25 minutes I blasted her throat with the first of eight hard ropes of cum! She gagged on the first one but hung in there and took the rest with no trouble at all. It will probably never happen, but she could suck my cock again any time as she really knows what she is doing. I was very pleased with myself for picking her for my blowjob.

When I turned around to see what the sounds were behind me, I was surprised to see a naked Trish bouncing like mad on Chad's cock, a look of combined determination and pleasure was painted on her reddening face. I took a look between them and was pleased to see a condom on Chad's cock. One thing less to worry about.

I pulled up my boxers and jeans then looked around the room. Betty had long since stopped arguing about the fucking going on. Instead she was leaning slightly forward watching her niece fuck the shit out of her son as her own thighs rubbed tightly together. I think she came just as Chad suddenly gasped "Oh god Trish, I'm cumming!" Trish wasn't there but she tried to catch up with him, with no success.

Once he stopped pumping his condom full, she slowed to a stop, then said, "That was nice, for my first time. Thanks Chad!" Then she kissed him before slowly lifting up and fully off of him. She looked at the cum filled tip of the rubber and giggled, then dropped to her knees and eased the condom off of him, her eyes locked onto his most of the time. "This should have gone inside of me, so," and she slipped it off his tip then sucked his cock head right into her mouth as she worked to fully clean him off. I for one knew that she did a VERY good job! Once she had him totally clean, she lifted the open end of the condom to her lips as she raised the rubber above her head and squeezed its contents into her mouth. "There, that's better. Thanks Chad!" Then she tossed the rubber onto the end table, walked back to her chair and sat down, her chest thrust out as far as her 32B cup tits could go. Damn, what a girl she is!

I figured enough time had passed when, 12 minutes later, I told Betty it was her turn to entertain us by fucking Chad. She had a look of total defeat as she, once uncuffed, stood up, dropped her skirt to the floor and stepped in front of her hopeful looking son. "He needs to be harder than that," she said as she went to her knees and took his very hard shaft back into her mouth. I was starting to think she was hoping to make him cum in her mouth first but finally she lifted off of him and gave him a smile.

"Forgive me son," she said rather loudly, then straddled him and sank fully down onto him. She gasped hard as she took him fully on the first go. It didn't take long for me to realize she was going for her own gold ring as, each time she bottomed out her crotch ground hard against his base, working her clit vigorously before lifting up and then doing it all over again. Her right hand guided his lips to her chest where Chad started loving on her impressive 36D tits that didn't show any sag as yet.

Bernie took this opportunity to move over to Trish as he put another condom on his already hard cock. "Time to fuck again, sweetness," his strange voice said. I watched her as she looked over at me, then shoved her ass forward on the chair and spread her legs. Damn did his groan sound strange as he buried himself in her once fucked tunnel. About five minutes later even Chad looked at her as she begged, "Fuck me! Pound that cock into me and make me cum! I want to cum on a cock! Please!" My guess was that Chad didn't like hearing that one bit. But then, he really wasn't one to show that he had figured out how to consistently make the act pleasurable to both parties.

Moments later Betty was really grinding her cunt on Chad when her head fell back as she cried out, "Oh my god, I'm cumming!" Once her self-induced climax was over, she switched to trying to get Chad off as soon as she could. I'm sure everyone in the room knew what was going on. It took her less than 5 minutes for Chad to cry out as his hips thrust upwards as he painted the inside of his mother's vagina.

Betty sat there for a few minutes then just lifted up and quickly sat back on her chair, her arms behind her ready to be cuffed again. I figured it was time for me to fuck Betty so we could get the hell out of there, so I stepped in front of her as my jeans and boxers hit the floor. "Suck me hard again," I told her with as flat of a voice as the synthesizers would allow. I let her suck on me longer than it took to get fully hard, just to enjoy her oral talents some more.

Then I rolled a condom onto my shaft as she got a very worried look on her face. As I dropped to my knees in front of her, she begged, "Oh god no, please, you're too big!"

I grabbed her ass and pulled her hips forward as I responded, "No I'm not!" With that I eased my tip between her super moist pussy lips and gave a long slow push that didn't stop until my base crushed against her clit. Damn, Chad had really filled her up! I looked down and said, "That looks like a pretty good fit to me!" And then I started slowly, yet powerfully fucking the shit out of her.

Chad probably didn't like it when she came screaming frantically in about five minutes. I was sure he didn't like it when she came unglued about 7 minutes later, and I am positive that he hated me when she screamed "My god, I'm cumming again! Yes! Fuck me! Oh my god!" after just four more minutes had passed.

I hadn't paid any attention to what was happening around me until I noticed Bernie was standing behind Betty watching me and Chad. My head turned to look towards Chad as Amber was saying, "Damn mom, I can't believe you didn't clean up your mess! That is just not right." And then she began giving Chad another blowjob under the pretense of cleaning him off.

There was no doubt about it. Chad was going to be VERY clean when she finished! I finally pumped Betty's pussy and my condom full as she cried out in climactic release once again yet the 'cleaning' continued. I pulled out and removed the filled condom and wrapped it in tissue. It took Betty over ten minutes to become aware of her surroundings again yet the 'cleaning' continued.

I looked over at Trish who seemed to be trying to get my attention. She used her head to indicate I should move closer to her. I did and asked, "What do you want?"

"I know it is inevitable so please, just fuck me and get the suspense over with."

"I don't think so, you are pretty small and I am pretty big!" I told her.

"I know both of those things. And I've already been fucked twice tonight by guys with much smaller cocks than yours! And I saw how my aunt and cousin looked shocked when they saw your cock, so this is probably my only chance to ever find one as big as you are. So, you had better fuck me or I will hunt you all down and kill you."

Looking around I noticed John nodding his head for me to do it. A glance at Max and I saw him give me a thumbs up sign. Looking to Chad I knew he only had eyes for his sister who was doing the absolute best 'cleanup' job in the history of Earth. Bernie heard her when she loudly said, "Well, stud, are you going to fuck me or not?!"

He quickly saw the motions of the other two so he softly said, "Go ahead, man. Make sure she remembers it!"

My fingers quickly pulled out another condom as my other hand had my jeans and boxers at my feet in mere seconds. "Get me hard, little girl," I said, knowing that would get her riled up. It did as she attacked my shaft like a horny hooker behind on her quota for the day. Three minutes later I said, "I'd like to just let you finish that but ..." and I pulled out of her mouth and rolled the condom on.

Somehow this girl had wormed her hips forward until she was in the perfect position, I didn't need to adjust her at all. I dropped to my knees even as I fisted my cock into her twice fucked hole and shoved in about five inches making her gasp in shock at my girth.

"I warned you, cunt," I said in a snarl, "now take it." With that I pulled back a bit and then shoved forwards hard!

"My god," she gasped as her eyes watched my base nearly reach her short, well-trimmed pubic hairs. I pulled back then with one more thrust I was balls deep within her very well stretched pussy. "Holy shit, you're so big," she moaned as I pulled nearly out of her before shoving firmly into her again.

I guess her last cry caught the attention of Chad as he shouted, "Hey, leave her alone!"

John walked up to him and bopped him on the head with his hand. "Shut the fuck up, big man, you've already plowed that field. Besides, she begged him for it!"

Chad gave each of us a dirty look as his cousin cooed her appreciation up at me. Then she turned her eyes to his and said, "Damn you Chad, I keep telling you that I am a woman, just like your sister and your mother! Don't stop, Mr. Stud! Fuck me hard and make me cum ... please." I looked at him just then and man did he look pissed. Tough titty.

Everyone else was finally finished. Amber was secured in her chair once more and the other three guys were fully clothed with John looking out the window every few minutes. Trish had cried out in rapture as I made her cum hard three times and gently a few more times. But I was well drained, a state that my sister really loves as she can ride me for nearly an hour before I pump her full again. We didn't have that much time. Well, maybe we did, but the guys wouldn't like it if I used that much.

When I noticed Trish climbing towards another explosion, I let her have it, trying to drive my shaft further into her than ever before, even though that was not possible. My crazy voice groaned, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," just before my first blast of scalding hot cum shot into the condom that protected her eggs from being mated.

"Yes!" she cried out with all her might! "Give it to me! Oh fuck, cumming again!!!" and then she went silent as my grunts with every inward thrust were the only sounds in the house. My hips were moving on their own as I kept on giving her ¾ length thrusts that always ended with my entire shaft buried within her still spasming cunt. Damn, this girl took everything I had and then some!

Finally, I looked into her eyes and softly said, "Shit girl, you're incredible!" and then I slowly pulled out all the way as she moaned at the loss. Figuring what the hell, I stood up removed the condom and said, "Suck me clean." She did, man did she ever. I stopped her after about two minutes.

After pulling up my boxers and jeans, I took the used condom (she had drained it just like she did to Bernie's and Chad's) to the restroom and flushed it. On returning I asked John if the coast was clear. His answer seemed upset as he said, "It has been for quite a while." I just shrugged my shoulders as Max gave our usual exit speech. Chad and his sister were pleading with us to release them before we left but that was not in the plan.

Once we left, we quickly removed our masks and stuffed them into the duffel bag I had stashed under some bushes, then we headed to our respective homes. John and Max wanted to talk about the night but I said not until the five of us are together. They didn't like it but accepted it.

********

I gave my usual knock on Chad's back door and stepped into their kitchen where his mother and cousin were sitting. "Hi, Betty how are you this morning? And who is this" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"Hey, Marty, I'm fine, just a little tired today. And this is my niece, Patricia, but she goes by Trish." Betty blushed a little before continuing, "She'll be here for about two weeks."

"Well, hey, glad to meet you," I said with a grin as I remembered her naked beauty. "You're kind of cute, what are you, about 16?" She blushed as she told me 18, almost 19. "Oh, you're really petite, then." I asked, "Is Chad down stairs?" Betty nodded her head so I headed down there to see how he was.

What he 'was', was pissed!

Even though I was the first to arrive he hissed softly, "What the hell man!? You weren't supposed to do anything with Trish!"

"Wait for the rest of the guys," I said.

"Fuck that shit, we're talking now!"

"Later, or never!" I responded.

"Fucking ass hole!" he snarled as he sat down to watch a college basketball tournament game. I watched even though I never cared who was playing.

About half an hour later the five of us were all there. The moment Bernie, (yes, the last one) sat down Chad glared at me as he repeated, "What the hell man! You weren't supposed to do anything with her!"

Before I could respond John softly said, "Cut the crap, Chad, we all know your cousin is one hot little fuck bunny! Besides, she begged him to let her suck him off and later threatened him if he didn't fuck her."

"Not my cousin! No way man."

"Chad, I'm telling you, I saw and heard it."

"Me too," said Bernie, "she really wanted that fuck too. I liked fucking her, she really got into it, even if it was her first night getting cock up that twat, she sure was hot for it!"

"Besides, Chad, you're just pissed that Marty made her cum so many times!" Max said with a laugh. "We keep trying to tell you, you really need to do something to make sure the girl cums before you do! Especially when she practically chisels it in stone that she wants to fuck you for the next two weeks!"

"Yeah, so tell us what happened after we left!" John asked.

"Well, once I got us uncuffed my mom headed right to the phone to call the cops on you guys! I got there just in time to hang up before she hit the second 1. I finally had to unplug the phone.

"After I explained how I was the one who would be in trouble because of my cum deposits, Amber and Trish agreed with me. Then we had to talk with her about it for over half an hour before she finally agreed not to report it. She is worried as her period ended 2 weeks ago and she's not on the pill. Amber shocked her by saying she's been getting them from the free clinic for three years."

"No shit!" Bernie exclaimed.

"Totally!" Chad said, then continued, "Trish just sat there with a huge smile on her face while batting her eyes at me. You really shouldn't have fucked her man," he said looking me in the eyes.

Max nudged his shoulder and said, "All I know is, if you can't figure out how to make her cunt cum, her crush on you is history!"

"Knock it off guys," Chad said as his face burned bright red. "After we cleaned up the house and showered, Trish snuck into my bedroom and slept all night with me. We fucked three times and she came at least four times. So there! Mom was pissed about that until Trish told her I used a condom each time."

We all gave him kudos for that, then John asked about his mom. "Well, she found out about me and Trish when she entered my room hoping to start the day with a nice fuck, only to see Trish getting pounded into the mattress by me. So, we talked while I slowly kept on fucking Trish. And then mom said something like, 'well, you certainly were up for it last night, so I'll just wait for you two to finish, and then it's my turn.' And that's what she did. When I rolled off of Trish my crazy cousin removed the condom and drank it all down like she did last night."

"Wow, tell us more," John begged.

"Well, I kinda softened all the way and mom teased me. I told her there was lots of things to keep me riled up last night. Trish offered to get me hard by leaning in and giving me a few sucks. Mom shoved her away and told her it wasn't her turn. Then mom sucked the shit out of me until I had been hard as nails for at least five minutes. She rode the top, I rode the top, then we moved into doggie before ending up with me on my back again. I got to tell you; my mom is smoking hot from that angle."

"Betty's smoking hot from ANY angle," I told him.

"Too true," Chad said. "Any way, I knew I was going to take quite a while and she did too, so she made the most of it. I know she came at least once in each position. When I finally came in the second try at cowgirl, she went nuts on me. After she rolled off, she inhaled my cock to 'clean it' she said. Next thing I know, it's been nearly an hour and I'm shooting huge ropes of cum right down her throat!"

"Jezuzzzz," Max exclaimed, "you lucky shit! What about Amber?"

"Man is she pissed! When mom finally drained my balls, she wanted to come into my room but mom told her I needed to get my strength back. And then she reminded her that the gang, that's you guys, would be here soon and she stomped out of the room yelling that she was first once you guys all leave. Come to think about, are you guys about to leave?"

"NO!!!" four of us said as one.

He glared at the four of us then I asked, "So, is Trish any better at giving head, or does she need more practice?"

"Good grief, it's still her first day of having sex. Give her a chance to learn, for Christ's sake!" Chad grumbled angrily at me.

"Considering how many times you two did it after we left last night, I would have thought she would have learned something," I countered.