What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, actually," he said thoughtfully, "she never scrapes her teeth on me anymore. And the last time she finally took my entire cock down her throat! So yeah, she's getting better! But Amber and my mom are both lots better at it than she is."

"Well duh," Bernie said laughing.

One by one the rest of the guys left until it was just Chad and I. He was still pissed about me and Trish but at least he understood that she had instigated not only the blowjob but also our fuck. It helped that she had spent the night with him and had attacked him over and over.

And then the two of us walked up the stairs as I was headed home. Amber grabbed Chad by the arm while saying, "Come on Chad, you and I have things to do!" as she pulled him towards the bedrooms. She did say goodbye to me though.

I said my goodbyes to them all and stepped out the door and took about five steps before Trish called to me, "Wait up, Marty!"

I stopped and turned back to her as she stepped up to me. "So," she said after taking a good-sized breath through her nose, "how is the big cocked stud from last night?"

Somehow, I managed to keep a straight face as my legs fought to not buckle in surprise. "Last night?" I said, hopefully. "What are you talking about, and nobody has ever called me a stud before." (Not counting my mom and sister.)

"Look, denying it won't help you one bit. I live on a farm and my sense of smell is quite good, sometimes it is too good. But I can smell a mare or cow in heat, and I can smell the studs when they know there is a mare that is ready. I smelled one last night, and he had one huge cock that made me go wild! I smelled that same smell when you arrived, and I can smell it now. And I am willing to bet that if you let me suck your cock, it will grow into one heck of a stud's cock."

"Sooooooooo, what do you want?" I asked in fear.

"I want to suck your cock again and then have you fuck me."

"And if I don't?"

"Look, I'm very smart! There are five of you guys in your little club, and five guys had their way with me last night, one way or another. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what is what. And my nose tells me I am absolutely right about this. And I saw how my aunt seems to look upon all of you as if you were her sons. What would she think if she knew just who raped her last night? It might be too late to call the police, and if you four all deny it then the police probably won't do anything. But ... how well will the other guys do at keeping their stories straight?"

"But if I do what you asked me to do, then what?"

"Well, all four of you guys were nice to me and each of you masked guys that I fucked made me cum, so it wasn't that unpleasant for me, all things considered. So ... I would like to do you several more times, like 5, before I head for home, and I really want to get fucked by the other 3 guys at least two more times each as well."

"Are you still trying to prove something to Chad?"

"No, he knows I'm into this for sure now. He probably told you guys all about it since my guess is that you all compared notes downstairs. Am I right?"

Rather than answer that question I said, "So where do you want to do this?"

"The garage, there's an old couch in there we can use. My aunt's car is in the driveway so if she goes someplace, she won't need to go into the garage."

What can I say, I have been carrying several condoms with me all the time now so that worry was gone. We carefully moved to the garage where once we were undressed Trish dropped to her knees and sucked the shit out of the first third of my cock, she never even tried for more as she knew it was too much for her. After she swallowed my load, she just kept on sucking my shaft and after a few minutes she helped with the condom (told me she needed to practice putting those things on). With a smile from ear to ear she leaned back on the couch and spread her legs wide and watched me as I slowly shoved my shaft into her, not stopping until I was balls deep!

"Gosh, your cock is so damned big! I sure am glad my nose was working last night!" Slowly I began pulling nearly all the way out of her and then pressing back into her for several cycles as she watched in wonder that I could actually get into her that deep. Soon enough she was moaning in time with my powerful thrusts into her tight cunt, her legs wrapped tightly around me.

She managed to muffle her cry as she came hard after about 8 minutes. I grabbed her ass and picked her up then spun around and sat on the couch while telling her to fuck me. She loved it as Chad hadn't really let her do that! She came twice in rapid succession then dropped down onto my chest and clung to me as she slowly recovered.

When she stopped all movement and flopped onto me, that prevented my own cum explosion from happening. I had woken up to the sight of my mother riding me hard until we came gloriously together. Then my sister joined me in the shower where she sucked me to hardness before she turned around and asked me to fuck her from behind. God what an ass she has!

"Goodness, you sure can make me cum hard!" Trish said through her labored breath. "I've seen the doggie position; would you please fuck me that way?"

Her pleading expression nearly made me laugh at her. But that is a BIG no-no when fucking a girl, I do believe. So instead I moved her off of me and then prodded her into position in front of me. I aimed at her abused looking pussy and shoved home in one go again. "Oh god yes, fuck me," she groaned.

I started out slowly as I tried to let her get used to this position. But it was less than three minutes when I was pounding into her harder than I had ever expected to, thanks to her own hard shoves back onto my cock. Trish was working hard striving for another climax on me. I hoped that she'd reach it with mine.

"Are you close?" I eventually choked out breathlessly.

"Real close! Oh god, hold out just a bit more!" she cried out. About five thrusts later her head flung back and she shocked me by very quietly gasping, "Fuck me, I'm cumming again!" I was expecting much louder!

One more hard slam into her and I blasted the first of seven hard long pulses of cum into her convulsing pussy that was protected by my condom. "Give it to meeeeeee!" she cried out in an even quieter voice than I expected. Two more cum shot accompanied thrusts into her and she began softly moaning out, "Yes ... yes ... fuck me, fuck me ... god yes ... oh ... fuck me ... FUCK!" And with that thrust she fell flat onto her face and chest as her pussy clamped around me super tight and our orgasms died off together.

Her super tight hold onto my cock had pulled me down onto her and I didn't have the energy to lift back up right away. And then she started laughing. WTF! With a struggle she twisted her body and head around to look up at me and said, "My gosh, I LOVE fucking you! You have no idea how happy I am that you guys pulled that stunt last night! And the plus side of this is that now I am pretty sure that if I ever do find a cock bigger than yours, I will be able to handle it! Okay, stud, pull out of me and give me that condom!"

I did and she put it to her lips and drained it into her mouth and swallowed it down. After making certain she had gotten it all she moved to my cock and sucked me clean again. A minute later she leaned back and said, "How long will it take for you to cum again?"

"Well, that depends on how badly you want it."

"Good enough for me," she said and she engulfed my first four inches and went at me as if she wanted my cum in two minutes. That didn't happen. It took her just under nine minutes! And once more she swallowed it all down. "I like doing that! And you taste better than Chad does." She gave me a few more cleanup sucks and then we both got dressed again.

It was hard for me to get dressed as I couldn't take me eyes off of her sexy little body. She smiled at me coyly as she jiggled her pretty tits at me. "Now don't forget, we do this lots more before my parents get back. And I fuck those other 3 guys at least two times each. I would hate to spill the beans on you on my last day here." I told her I would work on it and then she kissed me just before we left the garage and I headed home. Holy fuck! I sure didn't expect this!

When I got home, I called the other three guys and told them we needed to talk ASAP. We met at the burger joint roughly centered between our houses and they wanted to wait for Chad. They were shocked when I said he wasn't invited.

Bernie spoke for them all by asking, "What's going on that he can't be here?"

"Trish knows," I said quietly as they erupted in shouts of disbelief and several 'how' requests.

I quietly told them what she had said and Max spoke up, "I wondered why she moved so close to me and sniffed a lot as I was leaving." The other two agreed with him.

John asked, "Now what? Is she going to tell?"

I smiled and they got pissed as that wasn't much of an answer. "You won't believe me." They really got pissed, in a quiet sort of way so as not to attract attention. "She wants each of you to fuck her at least twice before she goes back home with her parents."

With that they were way too loud and we got kicked out of the place. They all wanted to know just how that would happen.

"Well, their garage works okay," I said. They all were shocked that I had fucked her today. "I had to, or she would have told Betty right away."

"Does Chad know?" Bernie asked.

"No, and I'm not sure if he should know. You all saw how he acted last night, and today. If he knew we all fucked her several more times, he might just explode. Unless one of you can figure out a way to let him know without causing that explosion, AND you have the guts to tell him!" All three of them grumbled about not wanting to do that. "Yeah, that's what I thought. All we have to do is figure out how to do this without having to gang bang her twice."

"Why twice?" the chorus asked.

"Because the minimum for each of you is two times. And if the four of us do her once in one go it will still take a while, unless as one guy pulled out the next one shoves it in. My guess is that she does not want that, nor do I."

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh, hold on just a minute," Max said. "If our minimum is two times, just what is yours, since you didn't say it was for all of us?"

"Five," I said softly. Loud shouts from all of them greeted me as a few people looked our way. "I don't blame you guys for being unhappy about this, but she sets the rules as she holds all the cards in this. Besides, just because she said that you each HAVE to fuck her two times, nothing says you can't fuck her TWELVE times! That's up to you guys and just how creative you can be. That garage might not be available all the time. I don't expect that dozen to happen as Tammy might just want some action from some or all of us." And then they groaned as the situation finally dawned on them.

"But what happens if, or when Chad finds out?" John asked with a worried frown on his brow.

"That, old buddy, is the million-dollar question. But my guess is he freaks and not in a good way," I said.

"I'm curious," Bernie said with a puzzled look. "Is she a newly awoken slut or, what happened. Chad thought she was this pure and innocent girl and now you are telling us this shit."

"Damn good question. But I have thought about just that. She's a farm girl. I am guessing that once she gets home, she won't have any chance to explore her new-found sexuality." They all thought that made sense. With that I told them I would be checking back with each of them to make sure they were working on holding up their part of our problem. And then we all headed home where all of us except Bernie had horny family members waiting. I thought he just might be the lucky one right now.

********

The next Wednesday I found myself meeting up with Bernie as we walked to Chad's for another video game get together (they are much shorter now due to 'demands' at nearly all of our homes) and he looked like one happy guy. I mentioned it to him as he was still waiting for his own 'home invasion'.

"I'm telling you, my balls are nearly worn out, and it's all thanks to you," he said with a huge grin.

"What'd I do?"

"You got found out by Trish, that's what!" I gave him a puzzled look so he went on. "I talked briefly with Trish on Monday night before leaving Chad's house. She mentioned how bored she gets all by herself when the whole family leaves to school or work. I told her I could call in sick the next day and I could come over and take care of her boredom."

"No shit! Way to go man! What did she think of that?" I asked excitedly.

"I showed up at 8:45, when I knew she would be alone. I had ten condoms with me."

"So, you took care of your two times, then?" I asked.

Bernie had to stop walking, he was laughing so hard. Finally, he straightened up and said, "Like you said, she holds all the cards, right? So, she sucked me off and swallowed my first load, then kept right on sucking me until I was fully hard again, then SHE rolled on a condom and climbed onto me. That tiny girl seems to love fucking, that is for sure!"

"I couldn't agree more, and she's pretty good at it," I said.

"So anyway, she came twice on her own then we came together a few minutes later and she rolled off of me before removing the condom and drinking down the cum I had pumped into it. The next thing she does is resume sucking me back to full on hardness followed by more practice at putting on my condom. This time we went through several positions where she came several times before she came with me as I filled another rubber."

"Let me guess, she fed all of it to her mouth again," I said with a grin.

"You got it man, that girl loves that shit!!" he managed to get out through his laughter. "So, since we had the time and she was willing, we just kept at it. Now I fully understand what you have at home, as she is insatiable!"

"Good job!" I said, "you took care of your two times and then some."

"Well, before I left Chad's house, she had sucked me off three more times and we had fucked five more times. FIVE TIMES!! Damn was I tired, by the time we quit. I told her I needed to shower away the smell of sex and she happily showered with me, where she sucked me off one last time!"

"No wonder you are walking slow," I said as I gave him a shoulder bump.

"Stop interrupting," he said as he slowed again as we grew closer to Chad's house. "Her rules, remember? So just before I left, I said it sure was fun taking care of those two fucks she had told you about. She laughed at me. Then she said, 'Today counted as one time, come back tomorrow for the second time.' I nearly shit!"

"So ... you mean ..."

"Damn straight. I was sick again today!" he said with a tired expression. "I like her blowjobs and they aren't so hard on my arms and back. I only took four condoms with me and told her that was all I had. If she wanted more cum to swallow, she would just have to go down on me."

He paused our walk as we both looked at Chad's house half a block away. "The short story goes like this. She gave me three incredible blowjobs where she swallowed my shaft all the way while she mentioned that she can't do that to you and your big salami. In between fucks if she didn't just go down on me, we got into the 69 position and ate each other out. She really loves doing that. Then she told me to wait and then came back waving two more condoms at me that she had stolen from Chad's room. Once those were used, she thanked me for completing my requirement!"

"Damn!" was all I could say.

"No shit," Bernie said, "so now I don't know if I am glad my 'two' times are over, or not!"

"Welcome to my world," I said as I gave him a pat on his back. "But hey, nothing says you can't surprise her a couple more times!" He just laughed tiredly.

And then Trish was answering the door where she greeted us both without giving any signs that both of us had fucked her since that fateful night. But I sure saw her in a different light. And I wondered just how I was going to get in FOUR more fucks by me that she had demanded. No way could I do what Bernie had done as I had family to take care of!

After brief words with Betty and Trish, we headed down stairs to where the rest of the guys were waiting. First thing I did was ask, "Hey Chad, you getting any?"

His face lit up like a Christmas tree as he said, "Hell yeah! All three of them every day! Mom is insatiable (that word made Bernie choke on his laughter) and Amber is just as bad."

Bernie made me laugh on the inside when he asked, "What about your cousin and her crush on you?"

"Well, Sunday and Monday nights she was like my mom, just could not get her satisfied." Chad said with a blush. "Last night she wasn't quite so bad, only wanted to fuck me three times and sucked me off twice. This morning she woke me up by riding the top until I pumped her full. The little shit 'forgot' to roll a condom onto me so that is a worry. Mom was pissed when she opened my door hoping to get in an early fuck, only to see me and my bare cock lying under and inside the horny Trish. Amber is on the pill so there's no worry there so once Trish and I were done, mom took her into her room and gave her hell for testing fate while Amber and I fucked for nearly two hours. Shit, I barely got to school on time!"

John grinned while asking, "How about after school?"

"Well, since my mom is scared that she might have gotten knocked up on Saturday, she went to several drug stores Sunday morning and bought me 7 packages of 12 condoms each! I shit you not! She even took one of the empty pouches to get the right ones. So, to your question, both Amber and mom have attacked me each day when I got home. Trish said they get first dibs because she has claimed me for every night she is here."

"Damn, I can't wait until we can do my house," said the limp dicked Bernie.

"No doubt," Chad agreed. "I can't believe how horny they all are now that the barrier against incest has been broken. But you do know that managing to work that out for you, is going to be really tough."

"I know," Bernie said dejectedly, then he perked up by saying, "but hey, I can always try to hook up with Tammy, since she already knows about us. I sure don't want to piss her off by not doing anything with her."

All of us groaned at that remark and I made a mental note to talk to her about getting together one on one. Hey, she does have a car which could be used along with my claims to have a date who puts out.

We played our usual video games but we all knew other things were tugging on us to leave. And then one by one the guys left until it was just Chad and I. "So, are you still mad at me for doing stuff with Trish that night?" I asked him.

He looked at me for several moments. Long, tense moments for me. Finally, he smiled and said, "No, buddy, we're good. She surprised me but I can't believe how horny she is! Hopefully her crush on me is over, now that we have been so intimate together. Not that I don't like fucking her. I do ... I really do! But god she is like a fuck bunny on steroids! And I'm going through condoms like crazy!"

"I feel your pain," I told him as I stood up to leave. "At least at my house my mom and sister have dropped back a bit on their needs. Well, I better get home and take care of those needs."

We went upstairs to the kitchen where Amber and Betty were talking. I said hi to Amber then gave Betty an obvious once over with my eyes as I said, "Betty, I just can't figure out how someone who looks as good as you do isn't fighting off all the guys trying to court you, or more. It just doesn't make any sense to me."

Betty stepped two steps to me and hugged me tight, crushing her boobs against my chest while saying, "Thanks for saying that, Marty, it's nice to know I still have what it takes to turn a man's head."