All Comments on 'What Goes In Vegas Ch. 02'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cheating bcw. Maybe she will give Ray a STD to remember what happened in Las Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another shitty chapter to a truly unbelievable story. I doubt that a cunt like this has an ounce of love for her husband. 1*

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

Excellent. Every woman should have as much fun in Vegas as Carol is having. Nicely written, the author creates a good bit of suspense around what will happen when Carol returns to Ray, when it will be obvious that she's just been thoroughly fucked. Luckily for her, she avoided that, but I wanted to see how that played out as she told Ray about her fun with the two studs. Maybe next chapter...

And my only real disappointment was that the two guys didn't DP her. What fun it would have been to have D.J. pounding her cunt while Kurt stretched out her ass hole, and then have them both pumping her full of their cum, both holes, simultaneously. That would have been hot.

Looking forward to Chapter 3, where hopefully Ray finds out what a slut she is. And maybe she finds out that Ray has also fucked some random woman.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Big black chump needs help with white trash bitch.

robbo069robbo0695 months ago

Need Chapter 3 “The Aftermath”

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't really wish her harm but I sure hope he catches on to her cheating and either gets even and finds those who got her to cheat and teaches them a lesson in respecting a married woman. I just had to and my wife's parents and family was on my side.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a disrespectful bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When I had issues I was hesitant about going to the doctor. When he gave me prescriptions and said I should notify anyone that I had sexual relations with and recommended that they should be checked. I thanked him and paid the clerk. When I got home I got a pad a ink pin. I walked into the kitchen where Natalie was preparing for our evening dinner. The children were do home in about 15 minutes. Once there she stopped what she was doing washed her hands dried quickly turned to me and started to hug me saying how was your day love. I held up my hands stopping her. She stopped looked at me and said what's wrong babe? I simply replied write down the name address and phone number for everyone that you have had sex with since we have been married. What? Then I layed down the prescriptions and said I have STD's and I have only had sex with the person that I loved. Start writing. She broke down crying asking forgiveness and said it was over and she was sorry that it ever happened. It happened when I was out of town for work and she was with several coworkers and she had drank to much and Andrew Barker took advantage of her when he had brought her home. Well Andrew got the shit kicked out of him that night. He even played the race card but thank goodness for the honest people who seen it happen some of them were also black. I was even happier when he threatened my life in front of the 2 deputies 1 black and 1 white. Thay got him more time. We worked through the problem and have moved on with life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, that's fine. She's become a big cock slut. Happens all the time, for a certain type of woman. Ray got what he married, so he deserves what he got. Of course the whore wife will deserve what she ends up with, good or bad. Its the children that are really getting fucked in this story, and who gives a shit about them? Obviously not the whore wife, nor the author. Just another version of immoral unethical people live fucked up lives. Its just a matter of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES