What Got into Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

"Mom, you are so wet, were you playing with your clit."

"No, I have not, I was dreaming about all the sex we had, and on top of it all, my son is now a very wealthy man."

We continues to talk even though I kept thrusting into her.

"Now you can quit your job, and live a life of ease."

"I want to keep working part-time like I am now.

"I am an escort, Tom, and I love all the sex and the money that comes with it."

That information floored me and I must have had a shocked look on my face because she then asked,

"Are you alright with that or do you object?"

"It's okay, it just came as a shock."

"Thank you, baby, now bring me to a climax."

We fucked harder than both of us released,

"Mom I love you."

"I love you more, Tom. Now get off me I need to get ready for work."

As usual, she put on one of her consecutive business suits with hose and heels. Applied her make up She lifted her skirt to apply perfume way up her thighs near her cunt. I saw that she left some dried semen on her left thigh. When I asked why she said it turns some men on.

"Tom, I want you to get your Aunt's room ready because she'll e her on the Saturday after next. Also, be home for dinner, we have to discuss your inheritance."

She kissed me on the cheek and then left.

I thought, how nice it will be to have Aunt Jane at home but mom told me to drive in the opposite direction as home.

"I have a stop to make before we can go home. I have a regular client who is on an extended business assignment, and he wants me to meet him"

We landed at a Five Star Hotel located at a casino. We go in and mom asked the receptionist to ring Room 623. It was left on speaker so I could hear. After a couple of rings, a man answered was a baritone voice.

"Mr. Davis, there is a?"

"Kitty."

"There is a Ms. Kitty to see you, sir. She also has a young man with her."

"Send them up."

A bulky man in his 50's opens the door.

"Welcome Kitty, come on in, and who might this your gentlemen be?"

"My son Allen," Johnathan, do you care if he's up here?"

"Hell no, Kitty," he bellowed out he can join in if he's a mind to."

"Thank you, sir, but for the moment, I'll just fit and sit on the chair here and watch," I replied.

"Okay, the invitation is open, join in when you want to."

"I will, thank you, sir."

Mom had started to undress. She started with her thigh highs. then she slid her panties off. She indecently posed herself sitting on an armchair with her dress skirt hiked up to her waist giving him a clear view of her pussy.

Initially, I was incensed until it hit me that this was all part of the show. Then it struck me that I was going to witness this guy's dick penetrate my mother. I got incensed again, but I then realized that this was her profession having sex was just part of the work and claimed down.

Mom waved me over to her and whispered in my ear,

"When you have taken off my dress and bra, I want you to insert two or three fingers in me then pull them out. I want you to stick the finger in your mouth licking them clean. Adlib the last part."

I was already behind her, I slowly lowered the dress so she could step out of it. Then I unclasp her bra letting her tits breathe free and I so pinch her nipples between my fingers. Afterward, I eased three fingers into her pussy fucking her a couple before drawing them out and sucking each finger clean. He was sitting on the edge of the bed panting like a dog in the summer's heat. The front of his jockey underwear was totally wet. The dude must have creamed in them a least on two separate occasions if not more. and was panting like a dog.

"She is hot and ready, if you are, sir."

He was dropping his wet underwear so fast that he nearly tripped over them as he jumped off the bed so mom could get on it. He had a 7" cock which was hard as a rock and swinging as he walked. He didn't waste any time going to my spread-eagled mother to penetrate her.

Ma gasped as his entire solid length filled her. They kissed before they began to fuck, then he slid back before thrusting deep within her. They were fucking and I was watching. I had a mixture of feelings but after thinking about it, mom was just doing her job allowing her body to be rented for men's sexual enjoyment.

After about 50 or so frictions he grunted then he pushed as deep as he could into her. Grunted a couple of times announcing that he had filled her with his sperm. He fell off from between her legs panting even heavier than before.

Mom ran to the bathroom to clean up. While she was in here, he comes over to me still naked. He hands me an envelope,

"Your mom' fee and here is a tip reaching for more money from his wallet. Here is a tip for you as well. Would you fuck your mother in front of me and a few other people?"

"Better ask her about that," I replied.

He asked her and she replied that she would have to think about it. But

if she consented to do it, it would be expensive. She said that she would get back to him.

They kissed again and then he and I shook hands, then mom and I left the room and he was still naked.

******

After we were in the car, mom asked me,

"Well my son, what did you think when you saw him fucking me?"

"At first I was pissed, then I realized that you were only doing your job."

"Okay then, how would you feel about fucking me in front of an audience?"

"I am not sure," I said, then she said neither was she.

The end

To be continued

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers
12