What Happened after Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is very nice." Vanessa told him honestly, looking around her as he ushered her through the front door.

The sumptuous two-bedroom flat was large and airy with floor to ceiling patio doors along the outside wall of the open plan living area. Leading out to a balcony that ran the length of the apartment, the glass wall gave a wonderful view over the streets below.

At the far end of the room was a small fully equipped kitchen area while at the opposite end were the two bedrooms, one with an en-suite, with a separate bathroom between.

"It should be, it cost enough." Henry chuckled enjoying the look of approval on her face.

"I can imagine." She murmured to herself as she walked around and studied the décor thoughtfully.

"Did you want a drink or shall we....."

His voice interrupted her and she took a deep breath. If she was going to back out this was probably her last opportunity.

"No, I think I've had enough to drink. Perhaps we should just..."

Henry smirked and pushed open one of the bedroom doors, "Perfect."

The room was dominated by a king size double bed with fitted wardrobes along one wall while the external wall, like the living area, had floor to ceiling patio doors.

"The en-suite is through there." He waved his hand towards a door in the opposite wall, "You might like to get ready."

"Oh err... yes... umm... I..."

Hurrying into the bathroom she shut the door and leant back against it, her pulse racing while her heart felt like it had a rubber band wrapped tightly around it. Panic was setting in as she contemplated, yet again, the fact she was going to sleep with Henry Lassiter in exchange for him representing her in her divorce.

'It's a business transaction. That's all.' She told herself, looking in the mirror, 'Just a business transaction.'

Calming herself down as much as she could she unzipped her dress, hanging it on the hook, and then, taking a last look at herself, she opened the door.

Henry was already in bed, naked, judging by the fact his chest was bare.

Giving her a rather salacious smile, he patted the bedcovers beside him.

"I thought you had changed your mind."

Standing in the doorway in her underwear and stockings Vanessa paused and shook her head, "No. Just taking a moment."

Without another word she walked across the room and slid under the covers next to him, submitting meekly, as he pulled her against him and kissed her with a smouldering intensity.

"God, I've waited a long time for this." He whispered and then kissed her again, this time with his tongue darting into her mouth.

Almost immediately Vanessa felt any resistance she might have retained crumbling as she began to respond, her arms encircling his neck while her mouth opened to accept his kisses.

She felt her bra being unfastened and then his hand moving around to slip up under it, cupping her breast and toying with her already hard nipple.

"Oh... ohhhhhh!" Vanessa groaned and shuddered at the sudden and unexpected flush of arousal that surged through her, the anger that had consumed her over the last few days turning to lust.

Kissing his way down her body Henry tasted almost every inch of her flesh, stripping off her bra as he feasted on her two hard peaks, teasing them unmercifully, making her squirm and moan with pleasure. At the same time his hand slid lower, across her belly then under the waistband of her panties, fingers outstretched searching for her moist treasure.

Spreading her thighs apart Vanessa held her breath as he dipped first one then another finger into her wetness, probing deeper until they were buried to the knuckle in her sex.

She felt a tsunami of lust flare up inside her as she responded to him, the sensations turning to arousal and then building into an urgent climax.

"Uh... uhhhhh.... oh shit." Her eyes closed as she bucked against the invading digits, her body jerking rhythmically, "I'm gonna....."

Hooking his fingers around inside her he found her inner spot and sent her over the edge, gasping for breath as she came for the first time.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Shivering she cried out, as much in surprise at the fact she came so easily and quickly, as in satisfaction.

Gratified, at least for the moment, Vanessa stared into his eyes and simply lifted her hips as he tugged her thong down her stockinged limbs before untangling it from around her feet.

Her legs parted immediately and Henry rolled onto her, his hard length nuzzling into her slick entrance.

"Tell me you want it." Taking control, he demanded her acceptance.

"Please... fuck me... I want you to fuck me.... please."

With a satisfied smirk he entered her, slowly spearing her juicy pussy with his hardness.

"Oh, don't' worry I intend to... whenever I want."

She didn't reply. Her fingers gripping his arms as he began to thrust into her complaint form, eliciting a gasp of delight from Vanessa every time she felt his manhood fill her.

"Ah... ah... ahhh.... Yes, oh yes, yes... ahh God yes.... you're..."

Withing under him she surrendered herself to the pleasure he was creating inside her and clung on to him tightly, her legs hooked over his as he drove his cock deep into her pussy. The soft plump folds of her juicy crevice encircling his shaft and cushioning every stroke he made, making it even more pleasurable for him.

Beneath the copulating couple the bed protested softly, the rhythmic creaking mingling with Henry's breathless grunts and Vanessa's urgent moaning.

"Oh... oh... oh... I'm.... I'm." Bucking uncontrollably, her hips jerking upwards to meet his thrusting, she felt the ecstasy flaring up in her core again, the sensations building rapidly as she raced towards her apex.

Steadily pistoning his hardness into her Henry Lassiter sought to finally take his pleasure from the woman underneath him, the woman who he had lusted after for as long as he could remember.

"You're mine now... just remember that."

"Oh God... oh shit, I'm... I'm gonna...."

Losing control Vanessa shrieked, convulsing as a second, even bigger orgasm broke over her.

"Cuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Yes... yes... I'm going to...." Frenetically slamming his cock into her Henry groaned as he felt his seed bubbling up from his balls.

"Cum in me.... oh God... cum in me!"

"Cum!" He roared out triumphantly, burying his shaft in her one last time as he did as she asked, and emptied his man cream into her compliant form.

It took them both a few minutes to recover, Henry holding Vanessa against him, his arm about her shoulders as she rested her head on his chest.

"Are you ok?"

She thought about his question for a moment, her indecision from earlier still with her. The sex had been amazing, far far better than she thought it would be. Henry was clearly experienced when it came to pleasing a woman that much she now knew for certain.

However, there was also, at the back of her mind, the feeling that she was betraying her husband and her wedding vows, in spite of the fact he had left her and was in the process of divorcing her.

"I guess so. It just seems so strange."

He caressed her shoulder, "Don't worry about it, I'll get you the best outcome I can."

"I know you will." She sighed, closing her eyes and trying to push all of her concerns out of her mind as she laid up against him.

Over the next few months, as her pregnancy progressed and her belly grew, Vanessa continued to sleep with Henry while he negotiated her divorce settlement. Usually, they would meet at his apartment although, to start with, they would also go on dates like any normal couple, going out to dinner or the theatre.

While her divorce was underway and she continued her affair, she had no contact with her husband, except through his solicitor. With the result that any thoughts she might have harboured for a reconciliation with him were soon forgotten as she waited for the inevitable outcome.

Her biggest frustration however was that neither of her children wanted anything to do with her. Kyle simply called her a cheating slut and refused to speak to her while her daughter, Scarlet, simply avoided her completely.

Fortunately, things progressed fairly quickly, Steve hadn't asked for much, taking their joint savings account and offering her the house, along with the small mortgage, in return.

Needing somewhere to live Vanessa had, on Henry's advice, accepted and, with an agreement reached, the process had gone through as smoothly as these things do.

The signing of the papers had been the first time she had seen or spoken to her soon to be ex-husband since he had walked out on her several months earlier.

"H... hello Steve, how are you?"

Walking into the room and seeing him there had taken her by surprise even though she was expecting it.

"Fine thanks Vani. You?" The look of contempt he gave her as he replied was upsetting and simply made her realise that their divorce had been for the best.

"Yeah, I'm not too bad I guess, all things considered." She rubbed her hand sub-consciously over her belly as she spoke.

"So, you're fucking Henry now?"

His question took her completely unawares.

"Oh I... err... I... umm..." Blushing crimson she found herself lost for words.

Steve smirked, "Don't worry, everyone knows that he's screwing you."

"They don't, do they?"

"Well, Gareth Boyes told me a month ago."

"Fuck!" Vanessa swore.

Steve sneered derisively, "And just so you know, most people think he's the father anyway."

"Shit, shit, shit!" Turning away she cursed even louder.

"Changing the subject, have you thought about telling Paulo?"

"What... no... no I haven't."

At that moment they were interrupted as they were called into the conference room to sign the necessary documents and complete their separation.

"Well, I guess that's it then Vani. Twenty-five years over and done with."

"I wish...." She could feel the tears on her cheeks as she put the pen down.

"Too late for wishing. Goodbye."

"Bye Steve, I...."

He wasn't listening, he had already turned away.

With her decree absolute finalised Henry suggested that they go out to celebrate. As her condition had become more obvious he had been a little reluctant to be seen with her and, potentially, being thought of as the father of her child. So, his proposal for them to go to a restaurant had taken her by surprise.

She hadn't been certain that she should be celebrating but she had gone anyway. Doing her make-up and putting on a loose-fitting dress that hid the growing bulge of her tummy.

"Are you happy with the outcome?" Once they were seated in the same restaurant he had taken her to the first time they had gone out Henry asked her.

"I guess so. I didn't know what to expect."

He smiled, "I think that considering everything we came out of it quite well."

"Yeah I suppose so." She stated absent-mindedly, gazing in to the distance she let herself drift back to earlier that day and something Steve had said to her.

She should let Paulo know. After all he was the father even if he wanted nothing to do with her or his offspring.

"Penny for them." Henry's voice interrupted her thoughtful contemplation.

"Sorry. I was just thinking."

"About?"

She shook her head, "Nothing important. Let's eat."

The meal was excellent although, after everything that had happened that day Vanessa wasn't particularly hungry. She picked morosely at her food and was relieved when Henry finished his and suggested they leave and go back to his place.

It hadn't been Vanessa's intention to spend the night in Henry's bed but after they had had sex and worn out from the stress of the day she was soon asleep.

Opening her eyes early the following morning she started to panic when she realised where she was and who she was with, shaking him awake as she started to get up.

"Oh God... Henry, we fell asleep. I need to go home and..."

He chuckled and pulled her back down, rolling on top of her, his erection pressing against her lower belly.

"Relax. It's Saturday and we have plenty of time."

But...."

"No but's.... I'll drive you home after I've had you again."

As his mouth found hers her thighs automatically parted for him and she groaned softly as his cock eased into her.

It was nearly an hour later that the two of them slipped out of bed and into Henry's luxurious shower before heading to the kitchen to find something for breakfast.

"How does it feel to be single?" He asked when they sat down with their coffee.

"Kind of different but at the same time not really, if that makes sense?"

He nodded and took a sip from his mug, "So, what will you do now?"

Vanessa shrugged, "Carry on at work until I have the baby. After that I don't know. I suppose at some point I should try to find Paulo and tell him he's going to be a father."

"Do you think he'll want to be involved. I mean he's very young."

"Honestly, I've no idea, but I have to tell him."

"I suppose you do." Henry frowned, "So, where does that leave us?"

She looked up at him raising an eyebrow, "Us? I thought that now I'm getting bigger and the divorce is done you wouldn't want to.... you know, carry on seeing me."

"Why would you think that?"

Embarrassed now Vanessa blushed, "I just thought.... now things were done."

"That I'd be done with you, you mean?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"Well, I'm not. You're an attractive, sexy woman and it's no secret I've wanted you for a long time now.

"You left out very pregnant." Interrupting him Vanessa felt her heart start to thud against her ribcage, "Why would you want me knowing I'm carrying another man's child?"

"I just told you. You're an attractive sexy woman but the final decision is up to you."

"Let me think about it." She replied chuckling as she contemplated what he had said, "I'll let you know."

Vanessa didn't make any commitment then or for the next few months as she and Henry continued to see each other. Sleeping together two or three times a week their relationship meandered along without any particular purpose or intent.

It was during one of her nights at his apartment that her water broke and they suddenly found themselves at the hospital where, a little over five hours later, Vanessa gave birth to a 5lb 10oz baby girl.

Henry had tactfully smiled and told the midwife he wasn't the father, just a friend who had brought her to the hospital, when he was invited in to see the baby and her mother.

From that point on she knew things would change for the two of them.

++++++++++++ present day +++++++++++++++

Opening her eyes Vanessa pushed herself up off the sofa and, after checking that Megan was still sleeping, she picked up her laptop and started to research how soon after being born it would be safe for a baby to fly.

The general consensus suggested that a couple of months was sufficient and with that in mind Vanessa looked up flights to Ibiza and booked a seat. She also reserved herself a room at the same hotel she had stayed at with her ex-husband when they had been there.

She had just finished getting organised when she heard Megan crying and, closing her laptop, went to fetch her.

Later that evening, with the baby again settled for a few hours, Vanessa quickly cooked herself something to eat and settled in front of the television. Not that she was watching it, her mind wandering onto the subject of Henry Lassiter.

Since bringing Megan home she hadn't spoken to the solicitor and she considered what she was going to do about him. She liked him a lot, she knew that much, but would it be fair to saddle him with another man's child. For that matter she had no idea if he was still interested in her now that she was tied down with a baby.

There was only one way to find out, she needed to talk to him. It took her a moment to summon up the courage but eventually she picked up her mobile and called Henry's number. Their conversation was brief and somewhat curt and when she came off the phone she felt quite despondent, however, he had agreed to come over to talk the following evening.

Fortunately, the baby kept Vanessa busy the next day and she had little time to worry about her upcoming chat with Henry. Although she did manage to spend half-an-hour tidying herself up and putting some make-up on.

"Hello Henry. Thanks for coming over." It was just after seven when she opened the door to him.

He smiled and kissed her cheek, "My pleasure. How have you been?"

"Yeah, I'm ok, thank you."

After exchanging pleasantries, she ushered him inside and poured them both a glass of wine before sitting with him on her settee.

"How's the baby?"

She took a sip from her glass, taking a moment to look at him, considering how to approach the evening.

"Megan's fine." She answered cautiously, "But I wondered how we were?"

"Is there a we? Now that you're divorced and had the baby." Henry studied her thoughtfully over the rim of his wine glass.

"That's what I don't know."

Reaching across he took hold of her hand, "I think you're an amazing woman Vanessa but you need to think about the realities of this situation."

"And they are?"

"You need to tell the father he has a daughter whether he wants to be involved or not before you can do anything else."

She nodded, "I know and I'm going to."

"After you've done that then you have to decide what it is that you want."

Vanessa gave him a rather forlorn smile, "And you? What do you want Henry?"

"I'm fifty-three, never been married or had children and I've been in love with this gorgeous woman ever since she came to work for me. If she'd have me I'd love to take care of her and her daughter but...."

He paused for a moment, looking hopelessly into her eyes as he shrugged.

"... but that's up to her."

In that instant Vani realised just how she felt but she knew that he was right. Whatever she decided she wanted she had to confront Paulo if she could find him. Then, once she knew if he wanted to be part of his daughter's life or not, she could move forwards.

The pair of them sat like that for a minute or two, just staring at each other, both lost in thought.

"And on that note I should leave." Letting go of her hand Henry pushed himself up off the sofa.

"You don't have to." The way she spoke suggested a lot more than her actual words.

He shook his head, "That would just muddy the waters. You need to sort out what you want and what's best for Megan."

Despite her efforts not to Vanessa felt a tear trickle down her cheek.

"I'll be waiting when you come back. If... well you know." Henry continued.

"Thank you." She went up onto tiptoe and kissed his cheek before closing the front door behind him.

Leaning back against it she took a moment trying to organise her thoughts without success as, almost as if on cue, Megan started to cry for her feed.

The next few weeks flew by for Vanessa as she apprehensively waited for the date of her flight to come round. Henry made no attempt to contact her during that time and she was left to consider everything he had said and what she might want.

'Would Paulo still be working at the hotel?'

'What if he wanted to be a proper father?'

'She was old enough to be his mother'

A multitude of thoughts occupied her mind the closer the date of her flight got and she found herself wishing she had Henry to talk to.

That was her other major problem. What was she going to do about Henry?

'Did she love him?'

'Would he really take on another man's child?'

He had been a rock for her during the divorce and her pregnancy and she firmly believed he would have done exactly the same even if she hadn't been sleeping with him.

As the days went by she found herself becoming increasingly stressed and, if it hadn't been for an upturn in her life, she wasn't certain what might have happened.