What Happened after Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa flicked her tongue gently over the head of his cock, teasing it and drooling saliva onto his flesh for her hand to massage in to it before her lips closed around the first couple of inches.

"Urrmmmmmm.... Ummmmmmmm.... Guurrmmmmmmmm!"

Noisily she began to suck on him, working her mouth down to meet her fist half-way then drawing back up to torment the tip again.

Standing over her Henry wrapped his fingers in her hair and stared down at the woman knelt at his feet. Watching her lips form into a red O as they engulfed his erection, her tongue swirling over the crown while her hand pumped along the lower half.

"Jesus Christ Vani... you're gonna make me cum."

Pouting she let his dick slip out from her mouth, her fingers still wrapped around his spit coated shaft, her voice provocative.

"Don't you want to cum then?"

Henry chuckled, "When I'm ready to and not before, young lady."

Vanessa giggled and sat up on the bed reaching behind her back to unfasten her bra, slipping the straps off her shoulders and then slowly and sensuously revealing her breasts.

As she stripped Henry did likewise, unbuttoning his shirt while he stared at her, his eyes filled with desire.

Smiling back at him Vani laid back on her arms and wiggled her hips invitingly until, kicking his pants away, he reached for her knickers. Grasping the waistband, he drew the tiny garment down her stockinged limbs to expose her moist glistening slit to his gaze.

"Nothing happened in Ibiza with Paulo. I haven't been with anyone since you." She held her arms out to him and spread her legs in readiness.

"I haven't either. I wanted to wait until you made up your mind." Henry told her as he lowered his face between her slender stocking clad thighs.

"Oh... oh fuck.... ohhhhhhhhh!" Vanessa started, taken a little by surprise that he wasn't going to fuck her immediately, before gasping as his mouth latched onto her already damp slit.

Not bothering to tease her Henry slid his tongue up along her cleft, pushing it between her labia and working up to her already swollen clitoris.

Flicking her aching bud, he wormed his tongue around it and then drew it between his lips, nibbling gently and making her sigh contentedly.

"Shit, oh shit, shit.... Heeennnrrryyyyyy!"

Grabbing his hair with both hands she flung her legs even wider and forced his mouth against her, grinding her pussy against him as the tensions of the last few weeks boiled over into a crescendo of lust.

"I'm... c... c... cumminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

Her thighs clamped around his head, trapping him as her shrill cry tailed off into a wail of ecstasy. Coming long and hard on his tongue, her sex gushed, flooding his mouth and lower face with her juices.

Manfully he continued to lap greedily, swallowing as much of her delicious cream as he could manage while she shook and spasmed through her orgasm.

Finally, Vanessa lay back panting for breath as the ripples of ecstasy slowly faded.

"Oh my God Henry.... what are you doing to me?"

Pushing himself up onto his arms he grinned down at her, "That's just for starters."

"No, wait... I need to..."

Her feeble attempt at a protest was pushed aside and positioning his body over hers he reached for his erect shaft, guiding it like a missile towards her slick, pink hole.

"Oh, Henry oh.... oh...."

She gasped as his engorged cockhead probed between her sensitive nether lips.

"I want you Vani.... I've always wanted you." Staring into her eyes he told her.

Her stockinged legs opened wider, permitting his entry to her sex, as she reached for him, pulling him to her.

"Yes, oh yes... oh Henry.... fuck me, just take me."

Eager to oblige her he drove his rampant length all the way up into her dripping pussy, splitting her open on his tumescent pole and making her shudder with delight.

Pulling back, he thrust in again, then again, settling into a steady rhythm as he buried his manhood in her repeatedly.

"Don't stop... oh please, please don't stop...oh God."

Beneath him Vanessa writhed and moaned, her knees drawn back with her feet waving in mid-air, as Henry fucked her. His hips slapped against hers, flesh hitting flesh, while the bed protested noisily.

"Ah... ah.... ahhhh.... ahhhhhhhhh!" Grunting with every stroke he increased his pace, pounding harder into her sopping quim as he surged towards the precipice.

As the force of his thrusts grew so the sensations in her belly increased, her red painted nails raking his back while her stiletto heeled feet hooked around his legs, her hips humping back against him.

"Cum... cum in me... cum with me... nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Her vaginal muscles tightened, gripping his pulsing rod as she came again, wave after wave of pleasure raging through her, making her jerk uncontrollably, her body writhing up against him.

Feeling her climax, he pumped his hardness into her half a dozen more times before eventually sheathing his aching member in her as he emptied himself into her womb.

"Fuck Vani.... I'm gonna..... cum!"

His body stiffened and she felt his manhood swell as the dam burst and he pumped several thick ropes of his seed deep into her belly before collapsing on top of her.

It took a minute but Henry eventually rolled off her onto his back allowing Vanessa to turn onto her side and rest her head on his shoulder. For a while neither of them spoke, letting the pleasure they had just experienced stay with them.

"That... that was wonderful." She finally said still breathless.

"Yeah, you are."

Vanessa giggled and snuggled in a little closer, "I have to go home in a while, Megan."

"I know." The disappointment in his voice was obvious.

They lay together for another ten minutes before she pushed herself up and got off the bed.

"I'm sorry Henry but I have to go. Scarlet is sitting with Megan and...."

He followed her, taking her chin in his hand and kissing her, cutting off her sentence.

"Don't be sorry, you're just being a mother."

She smiled and laughed as she slipped into her bra and panties, "I should have brought something warmer to wear on the way home."

"Vanessa....."

Stopping half way through buttoning up her long coat she stopped and looked at him.

"... I'm not sure how to say this but... but I would like to... for me to... oh shit I'm really fucking this up."

Her arms went around his neck and she looked up into his eyes, "The answer is yes, Henry."

He looked at her with an expression of bewilderment, "But you don't know what I was going to ask."

Giggling she went on to tiptoe and lightly kissed his cheek. "I've a pretty good idea and the answer is still yes."

"Take-away at your house tomorrow?" His grin went from ear to ear.

Vanessa kissed him, "I can't wait."