What Happened after Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just got Megan up for her evening feed when there was a knock at the door. Cursing under her breath at the interruption she stood and went to answer it.

"Hello mum."

Vanessa stood open mouthed and stared at her daughter Scarlet standing on the doorstep.

"What are... I mean... Why...!" Stumbling over her words she tried to speak coherently.

"Can I come in?" The hesitancy in her daughter's voice told Vanessa how nervous Scarlet was.

"Oh yes... yes, of course... I... it's lovely to see you."

"Is that my sister?"

The ice was broken and, ushering her through, Vani settled Megan with Scarlet and went to make coffee for them.

"She's gorgeous." The younger woman beamed up at her mother when she brought the two mugs back.

Placing their drinks on the coffee table she took the baby back and put her on the breast to feed. Scarlet picked up her cup and smiled as he watched Megan suckle.

"Why? Why did you do it?" She suddenly asked without any warning.

"You mean Paulo I presume?"

The young woman nodded, "Yes."

"I've asked myself that question many times and if your father had told me not to then I wouldn't have."

"What!" Her daughter looked at her wide-eyed, "Daddy knew that you were...."

"Didn't he tell you that?"

"No, he said you just disappeared one night and didn't come back till the morning. He told us he was sick with worry."

Vanessa laughed and as she fed the baby she related the truth to her daughter. Sitting and listening Scarlet took it all in and then suddenly, without warning, she burst into tears.

"What's up sweetheart?"

"I'm sorry mum... I'm so sorry." Sobbing Scarlet buried her face into Vanessa's shoulder, "I didn't know. Daddy lied to us."

By the time her words were out Vani had also started to cry as she hugged her daughter.

"I've missed you too sweetheart."

After they had composed themselves she finished feeding the baby before passing Megan to her older sister who winded the six-week-old.

"Do you regret it?" Scarlet asked cuddling her half-sister.

"Yes and no." Her mother stated after a moment's thought, "Yes because it cost me my marriage but no because I have Megan now."

"I guess I can understand that. So, what are you going to do now?"

Vanessa took the baby back and started to change her nappy, "First I'm going to Ibiza and then.... then I'm not sure. There is someone but...."

"Oh, you have to tell me mum?"

Grinning Vani recounted her involvement with Henry Lassiter through the divorce and since, finishing up with the last conversation she had had with him a few weeks previously.

"That's so romantic. Are you going to stay with him?"

Vanessa shrugged, "I don't know. I really care about him but a lot depends on Paulo, if I find him."

After settling Megan down to sleep they shared a glass of wine before Scarlet left to go home, arranging to meet her mother that coming weekend for coffee.

In a happier frame of mind, now she was reconciled with her daughter, Vanessa breezed through the next couple of weeks preparing for her trip. On the evening before she was due to go Scarlet came round, partly to see her off and partly to see her younger half-sister.

Once she had said goodbye to her daughter Vani headed to the bedroom to put the last of their things into her bags. Then satisfied she had packed everything for their trip she took one last check of her tickets and other documents before going to feed Megan and settling the pair of them down for the night.

The taxi picked them up early the next morning, dropping them at Gatwick airport in plenty of time for their flight. Despite her worries about travelling with a baby Vanessa found her journey to Ibiza was far smoother than she envisioned. And, just a few hours later, she was in a cab heading nervously towards her final destination.

'Would Paulo be there?'

"Would he want anything to do with Megan?'

'Was she going to sleep with him?'

Hesitant and uncertain she watched familiar scenery pass by and was on the verge of asking the taxi driver to take her back to the airport or another hotel when they pulled up outside the Paradise Sol.

"We are here senora."

For a minute she ignored the cab driver, sitting and staring at the entrance, her stomach tied in a knot while her heart fluttered manically in her chest.

"Senora?"

"Oh yes... sorry."

Fishing in her purse Vanessa paid the taxi fare and got out, putting Megan in her stroller and collecting her bags.

Waiting as the cab drove away she took a deep breath and, forcing one foot in front of the other, she went through into reception. It was exactly as she remembered from almost a year ago although the staff were different.

Checking in she got her key and moved towards the doors that led out to the terrace, the pool and the poolside bar. On the verge of panic, she forced herself to push the baby's carriage out into the sunlight and then stared across towards the other side of the pool, searching for the person she was looking for.

A sense of relief mixed with disappointment filled her as she realised that Paulo wasn't there.

Making her way to her room she fed and changed Megan before unpacking their things and slipping into her swimming costume to head up to sit by the pool for an hour or two.

Sitting on a sunbed, while the baby slept in her stroller, she let her mind wander affectionately back to her last visit and the young man who was the father of her child. Unable to decide if she was happy or sad that he wasn't there she even went up to the bar and bought herself a drink.

Drinking the cold beer Vanessa remembered how she had flirted with Paulo when she had been there the previous year, trying to decide if she was pleased or despondent not to have found him.

'Perhaps she could ask about him at reception.'

'Maybe he was working elsewhere in the resort.'

Deciding to at least make some enquiries later she cheered herself up a little and finishing off her drink she made her way back to her apartment.

It was more than an hour later when, with the baby fed and herself showered and dressed, Vanessa pushed the stroller out of the door to go and get something to eat.

Rounding the corner of the poolside bar she stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes wide in disbelief. Standing directly across from her leaning onto the bar Paulo was clearly flirting with a pretty young brunette.

"Vanessa!"

Glancing up he noticed her and froze. For a moment they stood gazing at each other, totally speechless.

"Hello Paulo."

"Why are you here? Your husband he is with you?" He guided Vani to a table, dropping into a seat opposite and asked, glancing briefly down at Megan, "And you had a baby?"

Her heart was thudding like a jackhammer against her ribs and she found it hard to breathe as she looked at him. He was still as gorgeous as she remembered from the previous year although his hair was a little longer and he was a year older.

"Vani...."

His voice jerked her back to the present moment.

"What? Oh, sorry I was thinking."

The smile he gave her sent a shiver of lust along her spine making the fine hairs on her arm stand on end.

"So, why are you being here?"

"I err... I came to find you."

"Me? Why?" His puzzled expression confirmed the confusion in his voice.

Vanessa took a deep breath preparing herself to confront him.

"Because you're Megan's father."

"But... how... your husband... he...."

Paulo went white and stared at her in disbelief. Clearly struggling to comprehend what she had just told him as he spluttered.

"Steve divorced me when he found out I was pregnant." Calming down a little Vanessa told him quietly.

Just then the hotel manager appeared and called to Paulo about the customers waiting.

"I... I have to work. I come in your room later, yes? To talk."

"Sure, it's apartment 104." She told him as he hurried off to the bar.

Walking out she was aware of his eyes following her despite the fact he was serving people and, although she didn't look back, she couldn't help but wonder what was going through his head after what she had told him.

Fortunately, Megan stayed asleep as she ate at a small restaurant, taking a walk along the front when she was finished, before going back to her room to wait.

It was after eleven when the soft tap on the door announced Paulo's arrival to her. Having spent the intervening couple of hours feeding Megan and settling her down to sleep, Vanessa was sipping a glass of wine when the knock startled her.

"Hi, come in." She opened the door to him, her stomach clenching so tightly she thought she was going to throw up.

"Hi." Stepping hesitantly into the apartment he looked around, "The baby, she is asleep?"

"Yes. I've settled her down for the night."

For a minute neither of the pair said anything.

"Would you like some wine?" Vani eventually interrupted the uncomfortable silence.

"Yes, yes please." Paulo seemed almost relieved she had spoken.

Sitting opposite each other they lapsed back into silence, the easy manner they had had the previous year gone.

"I don't want anything from you. I just thought you should know about... about your daughter." Vanessa eventually said quietly.

"You are sure the baby, she is mine? Maybe your husband he..."

She shook her head, "Steve had a vasectomy years ago. So, yes without a doubt she's yours. You were... well there was only you."

"But I cannot be a father. I have my studies and I am too young maybe."

Vanessa regarded him carefully. He was too immature to be a father without a doubt, although not too young to get her pregnant she thought ruefully.

"Like I said Paulo, I don't want anything from you. I just wanted you to know."

He brought his hand up to stroke her cheek, tucking a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"It isn't you. Your very beautiful but the... how you say... to take care of a baby. It is too much for me."

She smiled, his touch sending a shiver of desire through her,

"I understand. It's ok."

Leaning closer he brushed his lips against hers, their mouths barely touching, "But you are still beautiful."

Sitting absolutely still Vanessa held her breath, her eyes gazing into his and for a moment nothing happened. Then he pulled her against him, his mouth hungrily devouring hers as he kissed her passionately while his hand slid between them to fondle her breasts through her dress.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!" She gasped softly, her nipples hardening as his fingers dug into the soft flesh, the material of her clothing all that separated her skin from his.

Wrapping her arms about his neck she surrendered, ardently kissing him back while allowing his hand to wander freely down her body until it rested lightly on her leg. She hadn't objected then and she didn't now as it pushed up under her dress, caressing gently along her inner thigh towards her sex.

"Paulo I...." Vanessa groaned, remembering how wonderful he had felt the previous year, her legs parting to allow him access to her sex.

She was wet. Her pussy juices soaking into the little lacey pink panties she had on, her puffy labia hot and slightly swollen with her arousal.

"Oh yes... yes, touch me...." Sighing into his mouth when his fingers teased along her slit, pressing the wet material into her quim.

Continuing to kiss him she followed his example and let one of her hands drop to his crotch, her eager digits tracing the outline of a bulge that she recalled amorously from before.

Even as he hooked her knickers aside to press his fingers against her damp, shaven quim she felt the first small sliver of uncertainty creep into her head. There had been no doubt she wanted him, wanted to feel his cock inside her, when he had turned up at the apartment but then suddenly, she was unsure.

"Uhhhh... yes... oh yes."

She moaned as Paulo added a second digit, worming them knuckle deep, his thumb tormenting her engorged clit as her creamy wetness oozed over his hand.

Closing her eyes Vanessa bucked gently, her body responding to him while her mind was suddenly filled with feelings of misgiving over what she knew was about to happen.

The pleasurable sensations were already spreading out from her sex, radiating through her body and making her see stars as she struggled with the conflict that was starting to rage inside her. Part of her wanted even needed sex, but another part that was telling her this wasn't what she should be doing was gaining ascendence.

"No... stop.... stop, I don't want to. Please don't." She struggled and cried out as she pulled away, adjusting her rumpled clothing as she moved back out of his reach.

"What? Did I do something wrong? What is the problem?"

Vanessa shook her head, "No, it's me. I can't do this Paulo. Go back to the brunette you were flirting with earlier."

Just then a cry from the other room interrupted them.

"I... I need to get her."

Jumping up she dashed into the bedroom reappearing moments later with Megan in her arms.

"Perhaps I should go." He suggested standing up and staring blankly at his child.

"Do you want to hold her?"

Paulo shook his head, "No, it is better not to I think."

"I understand. You're probably right."

"Maybe I should just leave." He hesitantly suggested again.

"Yes, of course. Goodnight."

"That was your daddy." She sat down and told Megan once Paulo had gone, "He doesn't want you sweetheart, but mummy does."

Easing her milk swollen breasts free, she put the baby to her teat for her to suckle as she finally made a decision about what she wanted and what she was going to do.

Now that she had seen Paulo, and with his statement that he wanted nothing to do with the child, her next day was spent on the telephone rearranging her flight home. Fortunately, there was a seat on the Friday and, at a not to substantial a cost, she was able to transfer her booking.

Spending her two remaining days until she could go home, Vanessa explored the village and relaxed around the pool. She stayed away from the young barman, apart from exchanging the occasional smile and hello with him, while he kept his distance from her. And it was with a sense of freedom that, on the Friday morning, she waited in the hotel's reception area for the taxi taking her back to the airport.

She had been concerned over what Paulo's reaction to being told he was Megan's father would be, unsure what she would do if he wanted to be part of her life. The fact he had baulked at having any involvement left her free to choose what she wanted to do and that was just what she intended.

"You are leaving?"

Paulo's voice jerked her out of her musing.

"Oh, yes, yes. Time to move on." She answered a little nervously, wondering if he had changed his mind.

"Then I will say adios. I hope you are both ok."

"Thanks. I'm sure we'll be fine." Vanessa kissed him on the cheek.

"You are good that I do not want...." He looked apprehensively at Megan as he spoke.

The toot of the cab outside the hotel entrance interrupted him.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll be ok." Picking up her bag she smiled, "Goodbye Paulo."

"Adios Vanessa."

Pushing the stroller out through the door she didn't look back. She had done what she needed to, now it was time to go home and sort out the rest of their lives.

Scarlet picked her mother up at the airport and drove her home, pestering her for details of what had happened with Paulo.

"What! He doesn't want anything to do with her?" Her daughter exclaimed with shock as Vanessa finished her tale.

"Nope. He said he's too young and that he needs to finish his studies."

"The bastard." The younger girl muttered turning her attention back to the road, "I hope he rots in hell."

Vani laughed, "I'm not bothered. In fact, I'm relieved that he doesn't want to know."

"You are?" Scarlet said with surprise.

"He was too young for me and anyway, I have other plans."

"Oh, like what?" She glanced sideways towards her mother.

"All will be revealed eventually but could you babysit Megan tomorrow evening?"

"What are you up to mother?"

Vanessa grinned, "I need to pay someone a visit. That's all."

The following evening Scarlet arrived at seven on the dot as she had been asked and found her mother waiting for her dressed in a long knee length raincoat, ready to go.

"There are two bottles already made up for Megan in the fridge. She'll need feeding about nine and then you can change her and put her down for the night."

Giving her daughter her instructions Vanessa collected her car keys off the side and turned to go.

"I should be back by eleven. If she wakes up before then you have the spare feed for her."

"Are you going to tell me what you're up to mum?" Scarlet enquired clearly curious about what she was planning.

She shook her head, "When I get back honey."

And with that she was gone.

Thirty minutes later Vanessa stood outside the door, her heart thudding furiously against her ribs while her stomach churned itself into a nervous knot as she wondered what she was doing.

'She had made up her mind hadn't she?'

'This was what she wanted, wasn't it?'

For one final time she debated her decision in her head before taking a deep breath and knocking firmly.

As she waited she could her someone inside moving around as they came to open the door.

"Yes what can......"

As the door swung open Henry Lassiter went to speak and stopped, suddenly struck dumb at the sight of Vanessa standing in front of him.

"Hello Henry. Can I come in?"

"What? Oh yes, of course. Come inside." Stepping aside he allowed her to walk past him into the hallway.

"How... how have you been?" She enquired as he closed the door behind her.

"Ok I guess. I missed you." He admitted, "How about you? How was your young barman?"

"I made my decision." She stated simply, not answering his questions, "I just hope...."

Vanessa left her sentence unfinished as she unbuttoned her coat and let it slip off her arms to pool on the floor.

Henry didn't move as he gazed at her, his eyes roaming down her body from her carefully made-up face to the black 3" stiletto heels she was wearing. Taking in the fact she had very little else on in between; just a lacey red bra and thong with black seamed hold-up stockings.

"Do... do you still want me?" Her voice trembled and she could feel her heart racing as if it was about to burst.

"More than ever." Henry whispered not taking his eyes off her.

Biting her lower lip she fought back the tears, "You do?"

"Yes, I do." He grinned.

As he said it she flung her arms about his neck, turning her mouth up to accept the kiss he planted on her lips.

For several long minutes they stood in the hallway, wrapped in each other's arms as they kissed, their tongues playing while his hands gently caressed her almost naked body.

"Take me to bed. I want you inside me." Vanessa eventually whispered her fingers still wrapped in his hair.

Almost nonchalantly he swept her up into his arms and carried her through to the master bedroom as she clung on to him gazing adoringly into his eyes.

"I love you Henry Lassiter." She told him as he lowered her onto the bed and stepped back to start to undress.

Pausing, his fingers on the buttons of his shirt, he grinned down at her, "That's good because I've loved you ever since the very first moment I laid eyes on you."

Giggling girlishly Vanessa kept her eyes locked on his as she slid off the bed and knelt at his feet, her fingers fumbling at the front of his trousers, undoing the button and tugging down his zipper.

"Oh my, you really did miss me!" She chuckled when his rapidly swelling organ sprung free, almost hitting her in the face.

"More than you'll ever know." Henry groaned as her fingers closed around his hot shaft and began to lightly caress it.