What Happened at the Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he filled me with his load, Glenn wrapped his arms round me and held on tight.

"You know what, I'd be happy to fuck your arse every day of the week."

I squeezed his cock with my sphincter muscles in reply and I was thinking how great it would be to have him around all the time, but quickly shut the idea down.

After we cleaned up, I griddled chicken breast with fried potatoes and salad, while Glenn opened a bottle of wine.

Glenn ate quickly as usual, but we sat for ages at the table with the rest of the wine.

Soon it was time for Glenn to go home.

In the hall, he leaned in for a kiss.

"I've had the best weekend, Mark."

"We can do it again, any time you like."

"I'm definitely up for that."

Even though we would see each other at work every day, we exchanged numbers to keep in touch, as I knew he wouldn't want to be seen talking to me in front of everyone.

From the window, I watched him walk down the street and wondered if there was any future with Glenn.

He was happy spending time with me in the safety of my house, but didn't want to be seen out and about in my company.

I reckoned he still had a long way to go, before he accepted who he was and was comfortable being open about his sexuality.

Until then, if it meant getting regular sex, I was going to accept things as they were and keep our liaison secret.

12