What Happened? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBC86
RBC86
264 Followers

Just then, Mom came downstairs and was headed towards Chelsea and I when it finally happened; the call went through. My phone was ringing, and it was ringing LOUD. I just sat there as Mom finally entered the room. She looked at me, then she looked at Chelsea. Then, her eyes went wide as if she'd come to a realization. However, Mom was just as frozen in place as I was as my phone continued to ring.

"Who's calling you Mikey?" asked Chelsea, obviously knowing the answer.

"Um...probably someone from school, don't worry about it..."

Chelsea then hit the end call button, and with that the ringing stopped. She looked up at me with a mischievous smile and said, "Hmm...that's strange Mikey. What a coincidence that your phone stopped ringing immediately when I hung up on Mom's fuck buddy."

"CHELSEA! What did you say!?" Mom shrieked.

"Mom, I saw your phone. I saw the texts. I saw the pictures. It's Mikey, isn't it? You're fucking Mikey behind Dad's back. Admit it."

My Mom looked at me then back at Chelsea. She didn't say anything, just continued to look us both over as if she was planning her next move.

"Natalie told me something was up between you two" continued Chelsea, "I didn't believe her so I had to come check it out for myself."

"Wait, I thought you said you came because you wanted to talk to Mom about her wanting to have another baby?" I interrupted.

"Well, let's just say that was the main reason for me visiting and the other stuff is just a bonus"

Mom finally spoke up, "Chelsea, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything Mom. It's okay. James is always gone on business so I know what it feels like to be lonely, and to crave another human's touch."

"Plus, if I had a cock that size under the same roof as me, I'd be taking full advantage as well" She said with a wink in my direction.

"Geez, Chelsea..." I said, pretending to be embarrassed.

"Oh please, you love hearing about how big your cock is" She said.

What can I say? She's my sister, she knew me too well.

Mom spoke up again, it seemed like she was trying to rationalize everything, "Look Chelsea, it's only been going on for about a month. Right when your father left for this most recent trip. I am on a lot hormones and medications to help improve my fertility and my feelings got the best of me. Your brother came home one day and caught me in a compromising position, and let's just say one thing led to another and that night we fucked for the first time."

"Wow, that sounds so hot Mom. You guys need to fill me in on the details. Come on! You can't just skip over the good stuff!" said Chelsea.

So, Mom went into graphic detail describing the events of the past 3 weeks. She didn't skip a single detail. She even told Chelsea about the times I came in her; including the most recent one.

"So, you're saying you could be pregnant with Mikey's baby?" asked Chelsea, almost immediately after Mom had finished telling her the story.

"I'm afraid so honey. We weren't careful and we didn't realize we were going to have snow this bad or else we would have held off."

"Oh come on Mom, that's not true" I interjected, "I couldn't keep you off my cock. There's no way we'd have been able to abstain. Plus admit it, it was fucking hot to fuck you bareback. You even said it felt amazing last time."

Mom looked embarrassed. Chelsea didn't however, she just sat there wide eyed with her mouth open.

Just then, Chelsea's baby started crying.

"Hold on, I'll be right back guys, I think she's ready to be fed. Don't go anywhere, we're not done!"

Yeah, okay we'll try not to go anywhere... I don't know if she was being facetious or if among all the shocking news she'd forgotten we were snowed-in.

Mom turned to me after Chelsea left the room.

"Michael, honey, we need to figure out what we're going to do. It's now been more than 48 hours since you came in me. Plan B works best up to 72 hours after unprotected sex (this is what happens when your Aunt is a pharmacist - family members know way too much about drugs). We have less than 24 hours to correct our mistake!"

"Mom, what are you talking about? It's not a mistake. I love you. I want to do this for you. I know Dad's swimmers aren't what they used to be. That's why you're on all these fertility treatments. You're trying to make up for his inadequacies."

I continued, "I don't have an inadequacies Mom. You know that. I mean, hell, you've even felt just HOW adequate I am. So, just relax and let this happen. Dad's not going to know anything. I look a lot like him, so the baby is bound to look like it's his regardless. He'll be home in a few days, you can just say you got pregnant then."

"Honey, it's not about looks, it's about the health of the baby. Getting pregnant at my age is difficult to do, and when it does fortunately happen, there is always a possibility of something affecting the development of the child. Now, if you add you being my son to the mix, the likelihood of this baby having developmental issues is much higher. That's what I'm worried about"

"Nothing is going to happen to the baby. It's going to be healthy no matter what. Just promise me you won't get an abortion or anything if you do manage to get pregnant. I think it's kind of hot to know I could be fucking a pregnant woman in a few weeks."

"Hold your horses mister, first, it's my body and I can choose to do what I want with it, second, even if I do get pregnant, who said this thing between us is going to continue when your father gets back?"

"Oh please, there's no way you'll be able to last a day without fucking me. Especially if you're carrying MY baby. You wouldn't do that to the father of your baby, would you?"

"Well look who is Mr. Confident all of a sudden. I'll have you know, It's almost been an entire day and we haven't fucked yet, so I'm sure I can go a few more days without you and your big cock."

"Yeah, speaking of that. Now that Chelsea knows, why don't we just...?" I said, trailing off, hoping Mom would complete my sentence.

"We are not fucking with your sister in the house!"

I got up and walked over to Mom who was sitting on the couch opposite to me.

"Fine, we don't have to fuck, but how about a hand-job?" I said as I pulled my cock out of my sweatpants.

"Michael! Put it away before your sister comes!"

"Come on Mom. Look how hard it is. You did this to me. Don't you want to feel how hard you made me? Chelsea's gonna be up there for a while feeding the baby. I won't last long, I've been holding it in all day."

It seemed like Mom was considering my request. It also seemed like 10 minutes had passed before she finally grabbed my cock and started jacking me off with both of her hands (I later realized it had only been about 30 seconds before Mom had started jacking me off - hard to tell time when you're horny).

"Oh fuck, Mom. Your hands feel so good" I said, as she continued to rub my cock.

"Honey I love how thick your cock is. It never ceases to amaze me. I made this. I made this thick fucking cock. Me!"

"Yes, you made it and now it's yours to do with as you please."

"You don't need to tell me honey. Now come on, cum for mommy"

That was enough for me. Even though I'd gotten better at holding off and not cumming too quick, there was one thing that always set me off; whenever I heard the words "cum for mommy".

Having been pent up for a little over a day I knew I was about to completely soak my Mom.

Stream after stream, rope after rope, all of it hitting my Mom in the face and chest. Some even got in her hair. It was like my cock was a firehose; it felt like I would never stop cumming.

Eventually I did stop cumming, however. I mean, I'm a human and fortunately, that's how human bodies work...you can't cum forever.

My mom was absolutely drenched in cum. As I looked Mom up and down, I could feel my cock starting to get hard again. At that same moment, Chelsea finally rejoined us in the living room.

"Holy SHIT! What do we have here? This is so fucking hot...You guys couldn't even hold off while I was up there! Mom you are absolutely soaked in cum!"

"Is that all from one load, Mikey?" Chelsea said turning to me before moving her eyes down to my cock.

"Yeah it was actually..."

"Fucking hell Mikey! Your cock is huge! What the fuck? How can it be so thick? Wow, and it's not even fully hard yet. It looks way bigger than it did in the pictures on Mom's phone...seriously, holy shit!"

My cock started to twitch and grow even harder.

"You can touch it if you want Chelsea" I looked over at Mom, "That is, if it's alright with you, Mom?"

"It's okay honey, the more the merrier. Plus, I need to go take a quick shower and get your cum out of my hair." And with that she made her way upstairs, leaving me (naked below the waist with a huge boner) and my 28-year-old sister alone in the living room.

"Mikey, I don't want you to get the wrong idea or anything. I am happy with James and I don't want to screw that up, I've just also always been REALLY curious as to what a cock that size feels like. So, do you mind if...ya know... we do this one time, just so I can cross it off my bucket list?"

"You want to fuck me?" I couldn't believe it.

"No! Don't get the wrong idea. I meant would you let me touch your cock. I can't fuck you! I'm married!"

"What does that have to do with anything?! Me and Mom fuck and she's married. Plus, how is touching my cock okay, but fucking isn't? Once the cock is touched nothing should be off limits!"

"Look Mikey, your cock is huge...like really big and James...well, James' cock is not big. Actually, it's a little below average, but I love him and he treats me great so I have always been able to overlook his shortcomings" (no pun intended, I assume).

"I've only ever been with James and I'm afraid I might like the feel of your big cock too much. I can't take that risk knowing I wouldn't be able to always satisfy my itch."

"What do you mean!? I can fuck you whenever you want! I mean, I know I live here with Mom and Dad, but if James is ever out of town or if you ever come visit and Dad isn't here, we can totally fuck. I don't mind making the trip." I said, almost pleading at this point.

"That's not the issue. Look, Mikey, I am happy with James and I don't want to fuck that up. You and Mom can keep doing your thing, I won't tell anyone I promise, but as far as it goes between me and you, nothing else will happen after today. Okay?"

Exasperated, I finally gave in, "Fine...Do you still want to touch it?"

"Uh, what do you think?" she said sarcastically.

"Okay, just wait a sec, all this talking has made it go down. Let me get it hard again. Can I touch your tits for motivation?"

"No. Hands off. Just give it a second. It will get hard on its own. You're young, that's how young cocks behave."

She was right. Almost instantly, my cock returned to its previous proportions.

Without saying anything, Chelsea reached up and took a hold of my cock. Just like Mom, she had a lot of trouble wrapping her entire hand around it. I was really beginning to become proud of my cock and its girth. I didn't realize how blessed I was in that department until a few weeks ago, but now I felt like I had super powers. Super cock powers!

After a few strokes, alternating between hands, Chelsea stood up and pulled my sweats up along with her.

"Hey, wait, what's going on? Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"That was it. I just wanted to touch it and see what it felt like. You didn't seriously think I was going to let you cum all over me like you did with Mom, did you?"

"Actually, I kind of did. I was hoping you'd let me cum all over you..."

"Sorry little brother, but I already told you how I feel about cheating on James. Allowing you to cum would be cheating. Touching your cock and giving it a few strokes is just curiosity, not cheating!"

Again, almost like clockwork, Chelsea's baby started crying.

"I'll be right back" She said as she disappeared from the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts (and my boner). I could still hear Mom's shower going upstairs, so I sat down on the couch and allowed myself to take everything in.

What happened? In just a matter of weeks, I had gone from a virgin to possibly impregnating my Mom and having two of my sisters check out my cock (one of which ended up giving it a few strokes).

I didn't know what the next few days had in store, but the fact that we were still snowed in allowed my thoughts to wander to places they had never been.

Seriously though, what the fuck happened?

RBC86
RBC86
264 Followers
12