All Comments on 'What Happened to Alice'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Great job

A great concept... well concieved.... well done.... good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy Alice Gets Her Wish

Amazing story! Great use of the nude day theme. Very compelling and sexy with a blow job to boot. Congratulations in advance because this is definitely a contender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Now the cheater D.K.MOON is threatening to enter another no voting story in the contest!!!

It’s starting to get embarrassing!

Readers like you, who’ve written a very good story by the way, plays fair while another cheats.

I just wish this D.K.MOON guy, with his huge ego, would be man enough to enter his stories according to the contest rules. But he thinks he’s too good for that!

Good luck in the contest,

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Way outside the box!

Which is where I like to find stories! Well written, paced and included enough twists and turns to make it very interesting. Thank you.

imurddyimurddyalmost 14 years ago
wow

That was an interesting story, just about brought me to tears at the end, very moving!

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 14 years ago
a bit disturbing but great

As a fantasy this works because we can see into her thoughts, in real life it would have been quite sick, as it was, delightful.

Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 14 years ago
Clever . .

A damned clever story, that. Well told and logical.

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
Original

Great descriptions. "Loose tits rolled out like flapjacks at the church breakfast" has got to be my favorite. But even better was how you made the unbelievable believable, then acceptable and even erotic! But do you think Alice is going to be nearly as ornery and fun now that she's starting to fire on all cylinders? Hope so! Thanks and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was amazed at how this unfolded. Brilliant and endearing.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE4 months ago

Not really finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous