What Happens at the Lake... Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and Sister at the lake.
2.4k words
4.59
27.9k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wulfie68
wulfie68
69 Followers

This is the 2nd Chapter of a fictionalized account of events that occurred at a family's camp site. All sex is between people 18 years or older. All places and names have been changed. If you enjoy this story, please rate and/or leave a comment. Your constructive feedback is how I improve.

********

As I followed my older sister down the beach, we found it was, indeed, deserted. We left our swimsuits on a small log on the beach and waded into the water. She ducked down into the water and wiped my now-drying cum off her body and floated on her back, her breasts capped by her proudly protruding nipples, sticking out of the water, but most of her body just below the surface. I swam over to her then mimicked her example, the exception being my cock, which had recovered somewhat from our earlier mutual masturbation session was now semi-erect and showing above the water, like a misshapen dorsal fin on a shark.

I bumped into my sister, Stacy, and she put a hand out to steady herself but remained floating. Our bodies drifted a little as we floated until they were beside each other, as we looked up at the orange and red streaks of the setting sun and rapidly darkening sky.

My sister sighed softly. "This feels so nice but we should go back to camp and eat something. We both have to be up early tomorrow for work." She rolled over in the water, treaded water for second and noticed my recovering manhood.

She had a small devilish grin on her face when she added, "Mind you, it looks like you may be getting up now."

"Hey, what can I say? When I'm with a beautiful, naked woman, my body is always to be ready to be of service." I replied, trying to add a flourishing gesture that wasn't really successful in the water.

"But I'm your sister, Perv." She teased. "You're not supposed to be all hard and ready for me."

I wasn't about it give in easily. "So says the woman who wanted to watch her brother jerk off earlier." I suddenly became aware of the way sound, especially voices carried farther on calm nights over the water. "But I think you were right: we should head back to shore and up to camp."

We swam to the shallows and waded onto shore, where I picked up our suits. I rinsed them in the lake, to make sure no residual cum was left behind and carried them back up our private path to the campsite, following closely behind my naked sibling. I don't know if she was doing to tease me or if it was natural, but her hips swayed as she walked on the sandy path, giving her walk a sexy sashay. My half erection became full blown as we made our way up the path. I draped our swimsuits over one of the ropes in the campsite that we used for that purpose. I threw a couple pieces of wood on our fire to rebuild it and sat on a camping chair close to it.

"So what should we do for supper? Want to do some burgers or something?"

My sister sat down across the fire from me, the flames illuminating her. She was leaning forward slightly with her hands on her thighs and her legs were spread, giving me a nicely distracting view of her pussy. She gazed over at my crotch and her devilish grin was back. "I could go for hot dog or a nice piece of sausage. And maybe a protein shake." She looked up into my face. " I wasn't kidding when I said I liked how you tasted earlier, and that I wouldn't mind a better one, Baby Bro..."

I was shocked...again. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd end up in a hot, mutual masturbation session with my drop-dead gorgeous older sister: it was a decadent fantasy. The memory of her licking my jism off her fingers was one I would carry with me and treasure for the rest of my days. But I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she was admitting to wanting to suck my dick. We were siblings. What we had done before was taboo but arguably not too far into the wilderness; this was something else entirely.

In a moment of honest clarity, I realized I was so horny I didn't care who wanted to suck on it. At the same time, I had always admired my older sister's beauty. I was in, but at the same time, I couldn't believe my older sister felt the same way about her pain-in-the-ass little brother.

She stood up, her breasts prominently on display, and reached out a hand to me. "Come on. This time we're going to my tent, and I'll teach you how to eat my pussy properly, and suck your dick. I really want to taste you."

Still not believing this was happening, I rose and took her hand. She led me into her tent, where she pushed me down onto her blankets. She looked at me, sucking on her bottom lip for a minute, as if she was contemplating something, then appeared to make her decision and pushed my head down. She straddled my face and said,

"OK Little Brother. Let's see what you know about eating cunt. Eat me."

Hearing her say the word "cunt" like that was another shock to me: I had been raised with the knowledge that you didn't swear in polite company but there was always the acknowledgement that profanity was allowed between adults in informal settings, especially if there was liquor involved or when telling stories. That word, however, was usually frowned upon very harshly if there were women present. At the same time, while hearing my sister speak like this was unexpected, I knew enough not to refuse her invitation, and started licking her slit with gusto.

For all my enthusiasm, this did not mean I really knew what I was doing, as to this point my experience was limited to reading stories in skin magazines and the very few occasions I had seen porn movies. She gave some quick points (as in where to find her clit and how she wanted it licked and sucked) and soon she was enjoying my efforts.

I had never been down on a woman before so, while I had a brief twinge of apprehension when she mounted me, I went to my task energetically and found that the smell was strange but interesting and I liked the taste of her, especially as she grew more excited and closer to an orgasm.

"That's it, Davey. Lick my cunt! Suck that clit! Harder!" She grew more animated as she grew close to her climax, leaning forward with her hands on waist and her hips bucking into my face. As she began to grind her pussy into my face harder, she began to get carried away and I put my hands on her hips to hold her up a bit so I could still breathe. I didn't stop, though: I was not going to stop until I was sure she was satisfied. I didn't know if this would ever happen again, so I was determined to do all I could to make it memorable for both of us. "Oh fuck! I'm OOOOHHH YEESSSSSSSS!!! Oh God! YEAH! OH YEAH!" She sounded almost like a bad 70s song but her cries as she came were beautiful music to me. I kept licking and drinking her fluids as she peaked and started to come down a bit.

"Stop! Please stop, Davey. My clit's so sensitive right now. I need a break, please." I released my grip on her hips and she rolled off me. "Wow!" She leaned over and kissed me, gently at first but it extended and became more passionate, our tongues winding around each other. Eventually we broke the kiss and she smiled at me again. "I don't taste too bad, do I?" She giggled.

"I guess if that's supper, it'll do." I shot back. "Do I get seconds?"

"Geez! You men are all so greedy! Don't I get to eat?" At this question, my heart almost stopped, as she grasped my rock-hard cock in her hand and gently stroked it.

"Oh! I'm sorry! That was rude of me! By all means, you go ahead and... oh wow!"

While I was trying for a playful rejoinder, she had leaned over me and took my straining rod into her mouth. The bored housewife who had taken my virginity a couple weeks prior had given me head for a little while but she had nowhere near the skill of my sister. As she sucked on the head and shaft, her tongue was constantly caressing me. The pleasure was dizzying as she worked her magic. I tried to reach over and play with her pussy but she batted my hand away. I just rested the hand on her back and the other on the top of her head as she bobbed up and down, rapidly bringing me to the tipping point.

I was in heaven. The silky warmth of her mouth, combined with the exquisite sight of my sister's mouth sliding back and forth on my almost-painful erection had my senses reeling and my excitement was through the roof. Before I could explode, she pinched down on the base of my cock and raised her head off it. "What do you think, Davey? Is my baby brother having fun yet?"

I groaned. "Oh my god Stacey, please don't stop. Please, please, please..."

My sister held off until she was sure I had backed away from the cliff of impending orgasm, maintaining her pressure on the base of my cock while grinning at me.

"Trust me, little Brother, it will be better this way." She leaned up and kissed me quickly on the lips before replacing her mouth on my cock. I almost passed out from pleasure as she took me back in her mouth and started sucking on me. Again I could feel the pressure building in me and my hips started bucking involuntarily.

This time my sister let me complete my journey and my load shot out of me and into her wonderful mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing and while I had cum earlier, I was amazed at the way my orgasm seemed to be more intense and much larger; I don't know if I had ever came as hard in my life to that point and only rarely since. My sister never missed at beat and there was only a slight trace of my seed at the corner of her mouth, and as my spasms slowed and came to a halt, she kept me in her mouth, twirling her tongue around my softening cock, and nursing every last drop out of me. Eventually when she was sure there was nothing left, she let me go and smiled at me.

"I bet you weren't expecting that when you woke up this morning!" She licked her lips and grinned at me. "Much better straight from the source!"

I felt like I had run a marathon or something, and was completely out of breath and speechless. I just smiled as best I could and nodded in the affirmative. She pulled on a tee shirt that was long enough to be a short dress and crawled back out of her tent. I must have fallen asleep for a bit then, because it seemed later when I woke up and followed suit.

She was sitting by the fire and eating a piece of roasted garlic sausage on a bun. She gestured to our camp-stove/firepit where more of the sausage was sitting, nicely roasted and sizzling. I cut a piece off and started eating it, smiling at her.

"Have a nice nap?" She smirked. "I thought you big tough guys didn't need any rest."

"It's been an eventful day, Sis. Not every day you put in a full day's work then come home to... " I paused as my words failed me for a minute. "An evening like this. I'll have to do some endurance training if this is going to become a regular thing."

"If it does, you'll get used to it. Prolly sooner rather than later." She looked over at me and her expression got a little serious and her voice dropped a bit. "Do you want it to? Be a regular thing, I mean? You're not weirded out or mad or anything that I took advantage of you, are you?"

She started talking faster and I could tell she was getting worked up, so I tried to reassure her.

"Hey, I don't think you really took advantage of anything here. We're both over 18 and you made an offer that I accepted. Was I expecting this? Not in a million years but do I regret it? Not in a million years. I loved every second of what we did tonight, so don't think you made me do anything I didn't want to do." I felt a little bashful but I confessed to her.

"Do you know, how often I have hoped to get an accidental peek of you, or how often I have jerked it, thinking about and fantasizing about you? I know some of my friends have too. You're gorgeous and I am shocked you wanted to do this with your ugly duckling little brother."

She looked at me a second and then reached over to pull me into a hug.

"Oh Davey! I think I suspected at times but I never thought about it much until these last couple months, because just like in the story, the ugly duckling, has turned into a swan" She got her impish grin back. "Well maybe not a swan but a decent looking male duck, the way you waddle around..."

She pushed me away and we mock-chased each other around the fire a minute until we caught each other in a hug again and she kissed me, lightly on the lips.

"We should get some rest. See to the fire and lets go to bed. You can sleep with me in me in my tent if you want." With that she finished cleaning up and went back into her tent. I did what I had to do and followed her shortly thereafter.

wulfie68
wulfie68
69 Followers