What Happens at the Lake... Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing adventures of a sister and brother at the lake.
2.1k words
4.65
18.3k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 3rd Chapter of a fictionalized account of events that occurred at a family's camp site. All sex is between people 18 years or older. Any places and names have been changed. If you enjoy this story, please rate and/or leave a comment. Your constructive feedback is how I improve.

**********

My sister and I didn't have sex that first night. After our masturbation and oral sessions, we lay wrapped in each others' arms and slept, exhausted and naked in her tent, to the sounds of the wind and the waves hitting the shore. The next morning, when our alarms went off, we went down to the beach, naked in the pre-dawn darkness and cleaned ourselves off in the lake, got dressed and had some toast before we headed off to our respective summer jobs.

When we got back to the lake that evening, Mom had driven out, so that put a damper on any shenanigans. Mom could be cool at times but she was still a pretty conservative lady, and we knew that would blow her mind. While disappointing to me (us), it wasn't unusual; our parents liked to get an early start to the weekends whenever they could, so there were times, Mom would come Thursday night and Dad would come out as soon as he could on Fridays, after he wrapped up whatever he had to get done at work.

The weekend was fairly typical for us: fishing in the mornings, messing around the campsite or the beach in the afternoons, water-skiing in the late afternoons, another trip out to catch some more fish before the sun went down, and then hanging around our campfire, or that of one of our neighbors with a few drinks. It was a good time had by all but there was little to no opportunity for my sister and I to have some "alone time".

One thing we did learn however, was that some of our cousins would be coming out to the lake in a couple weeks, to spend some time with us. We were excited about that but we also experienced some trepidation; we had all changed during our teens and while we still got along on the occasions the family was together, this felt a little different. All in all though, our expectations were positive, and we were looking forward to our visitors in the weeks to come.

Soon enough, the weekend wound down, and Sunday evening, after a light supper, we loaded Mom and Dad's vehicles and said good bye to them for a couple days. The dust had barely settled from their departure when my sister asked,

"Can you give me a hand in my tent? I've got something I can't quite handle by myself..."

I smirked, as I imagined what she had in mind, and headed over to her tent. As soon as I ducked my head in, I saw she had wasted no time in getting naked. The t-shirt and the bathing suit she wore under it were in a small heap at beside her as she leaned back on her elbows. She gave me a fake pout and told me,

"My pussy is aching and rubbing it isn't helping. Can you kiss it better for me?" She gave me her best pleading look then started to laugh as pull my own shirt off and dove between her legs, eager to feast on her.

I love eating pussy and have since the first time I did it. I licked her up and down her a few times, tasting tanginess her excitement. I slipped the index finger of my left hand slowly into her, as I sought her nub with my tongue.

She sighed in ecstasy as I continued, telling me to add a second finger, which I did as I alternately sucked and flicked her clit with my tongue. She was getting wetter by the second and I did my best to lick up all the juices she secreted. Her hips began to gyrate and I increased the speed of my fingers working in and out of her. I stopped sucking on her clit for the most part, my tongue switching between lapping at her and teasing her love button. Her moans began to build and she pulled my face into her crotch as her hips bucked furiously. She began to shake as her orgasm took her and I fought against her grip a bit so I could breathe whilst she ground against my face.

When the orgasm subsided, she released her grip on my head and I pulled back to get a few breaths of air.

"Oh my god, that was great! Thank you, I really needed that! I was dying for it all weekend but...you know..." I nodded my head and was about to reply when a voice called into the campsite.

"Stacey? Davey? Are you guys here?" It was Karl, one of Dad's friends.

I called out. "Yeah! Give me a second: I had to kill a spider in Stacey's tent for her." I grabbed her beach towel and wiped my face, and quickly pulled my t-short back on, hoping my erection wouldn't be noticeable, as I crawled out to greet our guest.

"What's up Karl? You want a beer or something to drink?" I offered, living up to the code of hospitality we all adhered to.

"Nah, I'm good. I just stopped in to see if your Dad was still here. I had something I wanted to bug him about, but it can wait. I just thought I heard something as I walked over, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright."

I laughed in relief, sticking to my fictitious spider story. "You probably heard Stacey squeal about the spider. I was a pretty big one."

Stacey appeared then and picked up where I left off. "yeah the sucker was huge. I was going to change out of my swimming suit and there was this big black monster in front of me. It startled me pretty good. Then it ran when he came to kill it for me, but he squished it."

Karl gave a shudder and shook his head. "I hate those things! Bad enough when they get in the camper! I can't imagine being out in a tent: that just asks for them to come crawl on you."

We commiserated a bit more over our shared dislike of the eight-legged critters, and Karl took his leave, to head back home as well. When he was gone, we looked at each other and laughed. That was a closer call than we liked but we'd dodged it. We sat close to each other by the fire and talked softly for a little while, as the light started to fade. Stacey looked at me and said,

"OK Little Brother, time for you to go to bed. I'll let you sleep with me tonight, to keep your safe from spiders and other animals that might be out here." She made sure the fire was low and under control in the pit, then took my arm gently but firmly to lead me back to her tent. Once inside, we both knelt and faced each other and she leaned forward to start a long tender kiss. As the kiss continued, I ran my hands up and down her back, and her hands pulled my short up. We briefly broke apart as she pulled my shirt over my head and then moved her hands down to my swimming trunks.

I ran my hands under her shirt and feeling no bra or bikini top, I moved them around to grasp her breasts and play with her nipples. She pushed me down, moving with me to maintain our connection at the lips, but she also reached down to pull my trunks off me, leaving me completely naked. She then peeled off the shorts she had pulled on when Karl arrived. After the shorts were gone, she reached for my cock, which had re-engorged itself and started stroking it.

She broke the kiss we had been prolonging and trailed kisses down my chin, collarbone and to my chest. She then tongued each of my nipples in turn, making me gasp. The trail of kisses continued down my chest, to my navel, to the groin area and then down my right thigh. She then licked up my thigh and kissed her way down my left, where she repeated her technique and licked by up to the bottom of my scrotum. I was going mad with anticipation as she ran her tongue up and down the bottom of my shaft a couple times before finally taking the head of my penis into her mouth. I felt my eyes roll in pleasure as she took me in her mouth, so intense I almost passed out.

I recovered a bit and luxuriated in the feeling of her warm, wet mouth on me, then I reached down and pulled her shirt up under her arms, but she had her hands busy, playing with my balls, lower shaft and sometimes roaming up higher on me, as she leaned over me. I tried to play with her breasts but it was hard, as she kept pushing them out of her way. After a short time, she reared above me and finished removing her shirt, so we were both naked.

She was glorious, almost towering over me like a bronzed statue of a love goddess in the fading light. "I want you inside me." She stared down into my face intently. I just nodded my head mutely as she placed both her hands on my chest, pushing me flat into the sleeping bag under my back. She swung one of those gorgeous thighs over me and then lifted herself off me, grasping my erection in one hand and guiding herself onto it.

Again I was almost overwhelmed by the sensations of my sensitive head entering her warm, velvety folds. She slowly lowered herself onto me, allowing her body to adjust to the intrusion of my hardness. One hand on my chest and the other bringing a finger to my lips to shush me, she progressed downwards until at long last, I was completely buried in her. She held still for a minute, seeming to savor the feeling of me in her, before starting to rock on me. Part of me was in a state of disbelief: I was fucking my beautiful older sister. The woman no small number of my friends had confided they'd fantasized about over the years, but it wasn't their dream coming true: it was my naughtiest, taboo secret fantasy being fulfilled.

"Stace. I'm not." I was having trouble forming my thoughts into words. "I'm not going to last." I could already feel the pressure building down at the bottom of my testicles. My hips started the involuntary bucking that meant I was mere moments away from the edge. I tried to push it back thinking of things like high school teachers that I hadn't enjoyed or thought of as sexy, but in that moment, my mind twisted things so that even the least attractive was presented as an erotic image, salaciously licking her lips or shaking her rounded ass. I tried times tables but as I started, I opened my eyes and saw my sister's tits bouncing as she rode me to her completion and I lost all concentration.

"I'm... noooo..." I could feel my cum surge up and out into my sister's depths. As she felt the first surges from me, I felt her flex the muscles of nether regions and then she shook as she joined me in orgasmic bliss. I felt like I was shooting into her forever but eventually it came to an end, although she still ground out the end of her orgasm against me a while after mine ended. I think I may have passed out for a moment but I'm not sure.

I do know that after we'd both calmed down and caught our breath, she kissed me tenderly again. "Thank you" she said in a quiet, almost demure voice.

"Thank me? Thank you!" I chuckled softly. "That was.... amazing." We sat in silence for a bit, lost in each other and basking in the afterglow, before a thought struck me." Um, I came in you. Was that... alright?" Visions of me "knocking her up" danced in my mind until she replied.

"Of course it is. I wanted you to." Her nonchalance didn't put my fears to rest.

"But what about...you know...protection?"

She shifted a bit and looked at me. I could see the amusement in the last bits of light. "I'm on the pill; we're safe. Unless there is something else I should be worried about from my Baby Bro?" I was a bit shocked and just nodded mutely. "Then we're all good. Let's get some sleep. I have plans for you this week..."

And as we drifted to sleep I wondered what those plans might entail.