What Happens at the Nudist Resort..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that... yeah some of them are pretty big, and that is kind of nice. And, yes, I have been with a white guy." Malia was caught between a desire to abandon a conversation she was not entirely comfortable with or to continue with the titillating conversation with the exuberant girl.

Carmina had seen Malia's husband, Jack, - fully clothed, of course - at a Christmas Party last year. Given that, Carmina found it surprisingly easy to imagine him punching a hole through Alejandro's head. He was probably six foot- five inches tall and 250 pounds, and had not entirely lost the physique developed as an offensive lineman playing college football.

"How big is Jack?" Carmina asked.

That was a pretty personal question. Most other times, Malia would have blown it off with a 'none of your damn business'. But part of her was proud of Jack's size, and had always longed to tell someone. Besides, Carmina probably wouldn't remember anyway. "He's pretty big. When he is hard, he is a little over a foot-long and about 2 inches in diameter." Malia responded.

"Oh my god, how do you take that much cock? Does it hurt really badly? Did you have to work up to it gradually? Can it permanently damage you?" Carmina asked, and then, with a pause that was not long enough for Malia to begin to respond, she said in a quieter tone. "Can I show you something? You will probably think I'm a freak, though."

Given the circuitous nature of Carmina's inquiries, Malia decided to ignore the questions and skip to the request made at the end. She figured that the way the discussion was going they would get back around to Carmina's questions. "Sure. Why not? Show me something."

Carmina rolled off the bed and to her feet with surprising agility, and grabbed the small carry-on suitcase in which she brought her makeup, toiletries, a change of travel clothes, and a few miscellaneous items. She lifted the suitcase onto the bed, rummaged inside, but, before pulling the item in question out, she delivered a preamble.

"So you don't get caught off-guard, let me give you some background before I show you. I told my girlfriend, Gina, that I always wanted to have sex with a man with a huge cock. I've been with several men, and some of them were quite a bit bigger than normal, but none of them was really huge. Anyway, Gina said she knew a really nice guy who wasn't seeing anyone, and who was rumored to have a humongous penis. Gina said that she would set me up on a date with him. I agreed, because how rare is it to find a guy who is nice, single, and dangling that kind of equipment? Our first date was last week. I only got a gentlemanly kiss at the doorstep that night, but I know I'm going to want to go further next week when I'm home. I liked the guy, and plan to see him again. But I'm scared that I won't make a good impression in bed. I know it's kind of silly, but what if it hurts too much or I can't take him inside me. I don't want to screw it up because I'm inexperienced with that size of cock. So I bought this." Carmina pulled out a box that was as almost as long as the suitcase was tall.

While the item in question was in a box, it required no guessing as to the box's contents because the box was clear plastic with its only opaque portions being some emblems and writing in hot pink. Inside was a huge dildo almost as long as her husband's member, Malia thought, but even bigger than his in girth. It was a slightly lighter shade of brown than Malia's skin tone, and had bulging faux-veins enwrapping its surface.

Carmina opened the bottom of the box to take the phallus out of its container, and as she up-ended the box, to her surprise, contents other than the dildo fell out first. There was a wadded up black vinyl strap with simple chrome metal "D" ring buckles and a plastic plate with four peripheral attachment points and, in the center, a twist-to-lock attachment point. It didn't take deep thought to realize that this was a crude harness system for strapping the dildo onto a person. The other item that fell out was a folded up piece of thin paper that seemed to be instructions. It folded out to the size of a small poster, and, even with multiple languages, was humorously extensive for a device whose instructions could be summed up as "Insert pointy end anally, orally, and/or vaginally." Carmina hefted the dildo in her hand as if surveying its weight. "Will you help me?" Carmina said almost pitifully, and then handed the phallus to Malia.

Malia had had three children, and been fucked in her throat, pussy, and, on occasion, her ass by a man that made most male porn stars seem like they were dangling limp noodles. Because of this, she was initially unable to conjure up a great deal of sympathy for the girl whose simultaneous fear of, and thrill for, monster cocks seemed to be almost irrational.

Then Malia got a little aroused as she began to remember her first experience with Jack. She remembered complying with his request that she strip naked, and lay on the bed in the economy motel room he had saved up the money to rent for the night. She remembered that it seemed like her heart stopped for an instant when he dropped his trousers and she saw how low his flaccid cock hung. Then he began to stroke the leviathan to life, and she wondered if she would be able to walk when he was done taking her or whether she would be able to have babies. Malia then realized that she was able to be uniquely empathetic to the confounding urges to be filled up by a huge cock and the shuddering fear of being wounded by it. She remembered the butterflies in her stomach and the sense of impending dread as she worried about how the anaconda could possible fit inside her without breaking her. People went to horror movies because they enjoyed being terrified, didn't they? This was similar, but it was real in a way no movie could be. The feel of it and the effect it had, that was also real.

"It will be OK. It takes some getting used to, and the first time might not be your best sex ever. But, if he's a good man, he'll be gentle with you in the beginning until you get used to it. Then, eventually you'll find you love it, and that you only want big cock. That's about all the help I can give." Malia said.

"Thanks, but I was hoping for some assistance that was a little less motherly, and a little more about the technique." Carmina said.

'Motherly? What the hell kind of mom did this girl have? Certainly not one like Malia's mama, who would have told her not to have sex until they were married and that then she would have to accept whatever the man had.' This was what Malia thought, but what she said was: "Alright, make sure he knows that you need plenty of foreplay. You need to be as wet as you have ever been in your life. You might want to stick a tube of lube in your purse just in case. It is all about lots of lubrication, and starting out slowly."

"I understand that, but I am looking for more hands-on advice. Malia, have you ever been with a girl?" Carmina, now sitting upright on the bed with her back up against the headboard, spread her legs, and, with her index and ring fingers parting her lips, she used her middle finger to massage her clit.

Malia could not believe what she had been asked, and, moreover, what the Latina beauty was doing right in front of her. "No! I certainly have not." Malia said, showing more indignation than she would have liked out of a shear instinctual response to, what was to her, a taboo.

Malia did not consider herself a homophobe. She was just not attracted to women. It was true that she found some women to be beautiful - like works of art. In fact, the girl before her was one such woman. She also could not say that she had never thought of it. One had all kinds of fantasies over the course of a lifetime, but she had never done anything about it - had never even given it serious consideration. Furthermore, it was of her own accord that she had foregone the feminine touch. As she had intimated at the bar, Jack could be exceedingly jealous of other men, but he had, on more than one occasion, told her that if she ever wanted to make out with a girl, he would be all for it. His conditions were that he get to participate if at all possible; barring that, that he get a photo; and, barring both of the above, that she tell him about it while he fucked her. Malia had always discounted it as the same kind of harmless talk as that of couples who keep lists of celebrities each is allowed to fuck without getting in trouble.

"I have. You know my friend Gina, who I mentioned, we have sex once in a while. She is really pretty. She's got jet black hair, perky little tits, and a luscious round ass." Carmina said, starting out matter-of-factly and proceeding to a sexier and sultrier register.

"Why don't you have Gina help you out with this?" Malia asked.

Carmina chuckled. "First of all, Gina has very little experience with men. As far as I know, she only had sex with one man when she was about 18 and was still confused about her sexuality. Second, while we are the best of friends, this is one area in which I don't think she really wants to help me out too much." Carmina said.

"If she didn't want to help you, why would she fix you up with the boy you mentioned?" Malia asked, trying to make clear what was not.

"This will sound like she is bad, but she's really not. She is just confused, and doesn't know what to do. She has a crush on me, and I think she believes by hooking me up with a giant man like that, that I'll be turned off men altogether. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I think the one man she had sex with hurt her and made her want to never try sex with a man again. She just had sex with the guy to get back at her parents, because they were so mad when they found out that she liked girls. She picked up some burly biker dude to let them know that things could be worse than being with girls. Any way, I've tried to do a ménage a trois with her and men I've dated, but she would never go for it." Carmina explained. Gina's saga was kind of a mood destroyer, so Carmina tried to get the conversation back where she wanted it. "Malia, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes, of course, you know you are." Malia said, atypically uncomfortable.

"I think you're pretty too, and, I don't want you to think that there's nothing for you in helping me - that I wouldn't show my appreciation however you want me to." Carmina stood and moved seductively toward the standing Malia. "Please, may I kiss you?" Carmina said in a low voice as she stood just inches in front of Malia.

"I don't think that that would be.... a good idea." Malia said.

"Your husband doesn't want you to have sex does he? I guess I understand that. He wants to have you all to himself." Carmina said, unsure of how to proceed.

Malia knew she should just say 'Yes.', and leave it at that, but she somehow felt compelled to tell the whole truth. She couldn't believe that part of her wanted to take the girl up on the offer, part of her was alive to a possibility that had only ever been a vague fantasy. "Actually, he would kill me if I had sex with a man, but he has said he would love for me to make love to a woman. He just asked that I let him participate if possible and, if not, that I get a photo for him."

"I'll tell you what, if you help me, I will let you take all the photos you want. And, if you want, we can make the other part come true when we get back to America, as long as it's after I've been with my new boyfriend. I want his to be the first living monster cock that I take inside me." Carmina said.

Carmina then walked over to her purse, pulled something out, and returned to face Malia. She extended one arm up and to her side at her arm's length, with the other arm she hugged Malia's waist to her, and then began to kiss her on her mouth. As Malia succumbed, and let her mouth open to a more sensual kiss, she was only vaguely aware of the bright flash strobe going off. When Malia was nearly breathless with the taboo kiss, Carmina broke it off to check her work. Carmina examined the small LCD screen on the back of the point-and-shoot camera, and showed Malia the off-kilter but in-focus photo of the two girls engaged in a passionate French kiss.

"Not bad." Carmina said as she looked at the camera once more. "You know men; a mouth kiss photo is not going to be enough. I suggest that you take this (handing Malia the camera), and get a few shots while I eat your pussy. I know you've never been with a girl before, and this will be a nice and easy way to start. You don't have to do anything except snap a few pictures for your man's gratification, and enjoy the sensation. I'm going to do all the work. It will feel good, I promise." It was ironic how Carmina was taking a comforting tone as if she were an upperclassman trying to coax a freshman Malia into her first time.

Malia could have been outraged or offended, but, instead, she was nothing but hot. She let herself be that freshman girl, and let Carmina walk her to the bed, put a pillow against the headboard, and then ease Malia down into a position with her back against it. Carmina then got on her hands and knees spreading Malia's wet pussy and tonguing her passionately. Only moments ago Malia didn't know if she would be able to get aroused with a girl, but that was all laid to rest now. Malia moaned softly as Carmina eagerly and expertly sucked and licked her love box. She took some pictures of the pretty Latina sucking her intently, but it was hard to concentrate so Malia had no idea how they would turn out. Then, before Malia was brought to orgasm, Carmina moved from her pussy to suck on each of her tits in turn, and then went further to kiss Malia on the mouth so that she could taste her own flavorful juices. As she did so, Carmina left her smooth thigh against Malia's hot wet pussy, and the older woman almost involuntarily rubbed her pussy against the soft flesh.

"Don't worry, I'll get you off, but, first, can we work on my problem a little?" Carmina took the massive phallus and locked it onto the harness. It worked a little like a lens going onto a camera, but without the smooth precision action. Then, with Malia still sitting up in the bed diddling herself gently, Carmina figured out how to connect the loose ends of the harness into the buckles, and then put one of Malia's legs through each of the leg holes. It was not the best material, and would likely be a little binding and rough against Malia's skin. Nevertheless, Carmina tightened it tight. "If it hurts, you can be extra rough on me." Carmina said with a little giggle.

Carmina said: "This one's for me, but I'll give you a copy for Jack if you want." She then snapped a picture of Malia endowed with the massive fake member. "It's hanging down too much, pick it up and stroke it like your man strokes his." Carmina requested of Malia, and when the elder complied by stroking it with her fingers barely curved because she could not really wrap them around the dildo's girth, Carmina snapped a photo that she found more satisfactory.

While Malia got into the pose, she added: "I don't think that Jack would be into that one, but you can send me a copy for my own uses."

Carmina then laid back on the bed and spread her knees wide as if to prepare for the massive dildo.

"I'm afraid you have the order of things wrong." Malia said as she walked on her knees across the bed toward Carmina's head rather than her hips, stroking the dildo as if it were a real fuck stick. "First, he's going to want to put himself in your mouth." As she said this, Malia leaned forward to press the rubber tip against Carmina's mouth, which yielded wantonly. But, opening her jaw so wide that she thought it might unhinge, Carmina could only take in the tip because the dildo was about 2-1/4 inches in diameter.

Malia withdrew the phallus and began to do some coaching. "He probably won't be that big in diameter, but, if he is, just remember to work the underside of the tip of his cock. That's where it's sensitive anyway. But if he isn't this thick, you are going to have to stifle your gag reflex. Are you good at that?" Malia asked, and then she abruptly inserted the index and middle fingers of her right hand as deeply as she could into Carmina's mouth. The girl sputtered only slightly, but Malia's fingers, even all the way to the base, were not quite long enough to be a real test. Furthermore, they were way too slim to give Carmina the experience necessary. Malia then remembered the gift basket that had been placed in their room - presumably from the owners. Malia went over to it, picked out the biggest and straightest of a small number of bananas that had just recently ripened. It seemed to be plenty rigid, and, luckily it was fairly straight along most of its length. It was probably an inch-and-a-quarter in diameter at its thickest point. Returning to the bed, Malia sat down next to Carmina, who was still lying on her back. "Turn over, and get on your hands and knees." Malia instructed, and Carmina complied.

Malia took the banana in her hand by the curved stem end, and held it firmly with her fingers encircling it. The bulk of the fruit, almost seven inches of it, protruded forward as would the blade of a knife. "I want you to take this deep enough that your lips to touch my hand." As Malia said this, her free hand pointed to the knuckles at the base of her thumb and index finger of the banana gripping hand.

Carmina gazed dauntingly at the banana. She had sucked quite a bit of dick, including ones bigger than the banana, but she had never taken them that deep. Malia kneeled next to Carmina so that they were facing the same direction, and put her free arm over the girl's shoulder wrapping it around so that her free hand was cupping under Carmina's jaw. This placed Malia's arm along the back of Carmina's head so that she could apply gentle pressure to help the girl, and the hand on Carmina's jaw allowed Malia to help adjust Carmina's position so that her throat would be in the best position to take the fruit into her.

Malia inserted the banana, and its first few inches went easily into the girl's mouth, but then Carmina began to gag and then gasp. Malia backed it off, explained what the girl needed to do, and demonstrating once by taking the entire banana, stem and all, into her mouth. This time, as it got challenging, Malia kept the pressure on and used her arm to cut off Carmina's retreat. Carmina's eyes squeezed shut- involuntarily tearing- her chin came forward, and she swallowed. The banana slid in, and, with a little effort, Carmina's lipstick was rubbing off on Malia's hand. Carmina mastered swallowing the fruit in a few more tries, and, eventually, Malia was able to slide it back and forth down the pretty girl's throat with ease.

"You have to be careful. His big cock may be matched with big balls full of cum, and you don't want him to blow his load that deep down your throat. You don't want your obituary to read: 'Mexican Beauty Drowns, Autopsy Shows Half Gallon of Semen Responsible.'" Malia warned in jest.

"Now we've got to make sure that you are ready to be filled up with this guy." Malia lifted the dildo and stroked it for effect. She then knee walked around behind Carmina, who was still on hands and knees, and felt her pussy.

Carmina's pussy was still wet, but it wouldn't hurt to be on the safe side. Malia laid down onto her back with her face under Carmina's pussy, and gave instruction. "Sit that sweet pussy onto my face."

Carmina reared back like a dog sitting onto its haunches. Carmina gasped as Malia began to suck and lick in the same manner Carmina had serviced her earlier. She was a quick study to be certain. The black MILF instinctively knew how to bring Carmina to the point at which she was quivering and shuddering in anticipation of release. But before that release could come, Malia put her hands on Carmina's waist and applied pressure to let the Latina beauty know it was time to get to the main event. Malia guided the girl onto her back, spread her knees wide, and slid the head of the dildo down Carmina's slit a few times letting it stroke the girl's clit and almost sending her over the edge in the process. Malia next gradually applied pressure with the tip against the girl's eager opening. The lips parted, and then the tip popped into Carmina's vagina along with the first couple inches. Malia then took her time with a few slow and easy partial strokes while the girl's pussy got acclimated to the massive phallus.