What Happens in Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh huhhhhh........", barely escaping her mouth through uncontrollable moans and yells.

Then Elizabeth looked up and said, "And Steve, I can see you like to watch your beautiful girlfriend enjoy herself don't you?", my cock, once again rock hard, evidence that I did. With that Jessica, who had been in her own world, looked up at me, her face ravaged in ecstasy, eyes glazed over, mouth open, and seeing my dick, managed to smile.

Then Elizabeth turned her attention back to her and said, "Well, let's just make sure you cum before Chad does, he won't be able to hold back much longer." And by the sound of it she was right.

Then Elizabeth reached under, and began rubbing Jessica's clit. Almost immediately Jessica's face began twisting and contorting, as they rubbed and fucked her to ecstasy. Taking her to a place where her moans became screams, her body began to shake, then with one long, loud scream, her body bucked and convulsed. As she fell silent, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth wide open. Chad's face writhed in ecstasy as he experienced the climax of his lust, suddenly yelling out, "OHHHH!!...UHHHH!....I'm....Cuu.....Uuu.....Mmmmm....." his words cut short and his eyes closed, screaming out as he emptied himself inside her. Her orgasm was long and intense, and I could hear the wetness as she soaked his cumming dick. When they both had finally finished, Jessica collapsed in exhaustion as Chad laid down next to Elizabeth, catching his breath.

There I sat silently, almost dizzy as my heart pounded. After a couple of minutes Jessica pulled herself up and onto her knees, and crawling over into my lap, straddled me. Then leaning down she kissed me as she guided me to her opening, as I slid easily into her wet, wet pussy. We kissed passionately, tongues swirling, the sweat from our dirty deed sticky and sweet as our skin pressed together. With the smell of sex heavy between us, her hips ground into me, cum oozing out over me. Our breathing heavy, kissing deeper, hips moving faster, until, more, and, more, and, we scream. As I empty myself inside her, she wet me even more. An explosion of pleasure squirting out of me as she soaked my dick, and the sheets underneath. As our orgasms subsided we sat, just catching our breath. After a few moments she slowly lifted herself off me as we laid down together, my arm around her, her body against mine.

I don't even remember falling asleep, but when I awoke they were gone. I could feel the soaked sheets, wet under my skin. It seemed like a dream. Then lifting my head again, I looked around, confused. This was our room. Wait...........was this all a dream?