What Happens in Orbit Pt. 09

Story Info
Cora makes good on her threats.
3.3k words
4.78
3.1k
7

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire crew was in the main room, plus Tor and Mar. They both avoided her gaze. How do you even fix a situation like this?

Cora couldn't imagine how angry they'd be if she fucked Tai. As she closed the door behind her and fell onto the bed, a thought occurred to her.

Mar knew this would happen, and still chose to bring me on this ship. Still chose to lie.

It didn't matter whether the crew members were on heat suppressants or not. If she went into heat, all of them would. Either he doesn't care if that happens, or he's assuming something else will stop them.

Shame, maybe? Whatever their hangup is about colony behavior?

Cora knew from personal experience that shame was not a good way to stop something from happening.

Mar entered, followed by Tor. She turned to face them, watching as they went to their crates, packing their bags.

"Going somewhere?" Cora kept her voice neutral.

"Mission," Tor replied simply.

"Is everyone going?"

"Almost. All but two and the pilot."

She sat up, moving carefully to sit on the edge of the bed. "Quick question."

Mar looked at her, then went back to packing. "Yes?"

Pissing them off seems like a great idea. Let's do that. Forcing as much insolence into her voice as possible, Cora tilted her head back. "Am I expected to behave myself while you two are gone?"

Tor gave her a dangerous look.

"You're expected to behave yourself, regardless." Mar replied flatly.

He wasn't taking her bait. Yet.

"Mm-hmm. Okay, well, that's going to depend on whoever's here while you're not."

Mar's voice was perilously quiet. "Run that by me again."

"You heard me." Cora sat back on the bed, watching as Tor struggled with his temper. He'd already understood. "You're not the only ones in heat. And now you're leaving me here," she paused on a knife's edge. Incendiary didn't even begin to describe the words dancing on the tip of her tongue. "with Tai, right?"

Tor looked at Mar. Then, he looked at Cora. Finally, he looked back to Mar.

He laughed, picked up his bag, and left the room.

Now, it was only Cora and Mar.

The expression on Mar's face terrified her- more accurately, the lack thereof. It was perfectly blank, save for a wry smile that didn't reach his eyes.

He gestured with a single finger, pointing at the ground.

Sliding off the bed, Cora knelt in front of him. While he unfastened his belt, another hand seized a fistful of her hair. A thumb pressed against her lips.

Obediently, she opened her mouth. Unlike last time, he was rough, pushing it in deep enough to make her gag. She tried to pull back, but the grip on her hair kept her in place. He replaced his thumb with two fingers, watching passively as she struggled against them.

Mar withdrew his fingers from her mouth, not waiting for her to catch her breath before he shoved his cock straight to the back of her throat. Oh, I missed this.

"Hands behind your back."

Cora whined, earning a sharp tug on her hair, before she did what he asked.

He increased his pace, watching her with the same blank expression. When her face began to turn colors, Mar pulled back, letting her breathe.

"When we come back, we're going to break you."

Cora tried to respond with a please do, only to find her mouth full again. She was a mess, spit dripping down her throat and soaking her shirt. He increased his pace, using his grip on her hair to hold her down. It was so hard to keep her hands behind her back, but Cora knew that she'd overstepped. She didn't want to piss him off any more than she already had.

Still, this was fucking hot.

Mar growled quietly, freeing her mouth again. For a second, he stood back, regarding the mess he'd made of her. Then, he wiped his cock off, tucking it away.

"Do whatever you want while we're gone. I don't care. But, Cora?"

She bit back a whine. "Yes?"

"Test my restraint like that again, and I'll tear him apart in front of you."

Cora should have found that fucked up, and she absolutely would have, were Mar not standing above her, looking down at her like that.

Her response sounded more like a moan than an okay.

Mar rolled his eyes, tossing aside the cloth he'd used. "Be ready."

Pleased, she nodded. "I will."

After he left, Cora sat back, peeling her shirt off.

Wait a minute. What the fuck was that?

She wiped herself off with a dry portion of the shirt. It had excited her to no end, the thought of making them angry. As long as she'd known him, Mar had never completely lost control of himself like Tor would. Cora wondered what that would look like.

Probably hot, probably terrifying.

There was a loud hiss from the far end of the ship, then a loud clanking noise. They're already leaving. For a moment, her hormones took a step back. Oh, I didn't tell them to be safe. Or to not fall in any holes.

Tor hadn't seemed nervous, so it clearly wasn't a dangerous mission, but still. It bothered her.

Cora peeked out of the door. The main room was empty. She knew the pilot would stay in the control room, maintaining their position in orbit.

Where were the other two?

She'd taken a stab in the dark when she mentioned Tai, but in reality, Cora had no idea who was still on the ship.

It was a good time to get some food.

Cautiously, Cora stepped out of the door and closed it behind her. It was eerily quiet on the ship without the seven other crewmates.

I'm not doing anything wrong, just going to the kitchen.

Cora fought the urge to tiptoe. She couldn't hear anyone else, and the normal whir of the engine had slowed to a low hum.

It's too fucking quiet.

There was another bowl in the cooler for her. She made a mental note to find out who was doing the meal preparation and thank them. In the tray with all the larger forks, there were a handful of smaller forks for Cora.

As she sat to eat, she wondered what the rest of the crew saw when they looked at her. Am I like a pet? That weirded her out. I hope not. I'm not into that.

She was hungrier than she thought, and finished eating quickly.

For a split second, the air around her moved differently. Someone was behind her.

Cora took a deep breath through her nose.

Oh, it's Erie.

"Erie? What's up?" She turned to face him.

He took a small step back. "Both of them left?"

Cora nodded.

"Hm." At this, he left the kitchen, heading to the main room. She heard a second set of footsteps. So it's Erie, then whoever that is.

Unfortunately, when she rounded the corner, only Erie was on the couch.

Cora sat next to him, leaning on the remaining couch arm. She could feel him eyeing her. When her gaze met his, the first thing she noticed was the dark ring around his irises. Uh-oh. Tai was right.

He coughed. "Cora, are you cold?"

The arrogance that was normally so natural to Erie, now seemed forced.

"Yeah." She wasn't.

Cora turned to him, climbing into his lap before nestling her face into the crook of his neck. Erie shivered, hard, but didn't move.

As she spoke, she let her lips brush his neck. "Sorry, is this okay?" There was no apology in her tone.

"Yeah." His hips twitched under hers.

"What about this?" She ran the tip of her tongue up one of the ridges of his neck.

Erie made a faint noise, pulling her down against him.

Cora moved to sit up, freezing when she realized that Tai was sitting across the room. He was watching them intently, his chin resting on his hands.

His expression was almost unreadable. Almost, but for the hunger in his eyes.

"Does Tor not have a problem with," Tai gestured at them. "This?"

Cora sat up, grinning. "You're here, too!" Keeping her eyes on him, she put a hand on Erie's chest and slowly began moving her hips back and forth. "I'm sure he does, but not nearly as much as Mar."

Surprise flashed across his face. "Mar is- territorial?"

Erie ran his hands up her thighs, pausing at this.

Cora snorted. "What, you thought he was better than that?" She hoped that Tai understood sarcasm.

"Well- if he is, I don't want to know how he'd react to... to this."

"He'd kill me." Erie spoke matter-of-factly.

"No, he won't. Now, if I, uh, if i tried to make him angry by threatening to do this, he would. But that's different."

"I'm sorry, what?"

Cora was having a hard time focusing on the conversation. Erie had begun to tremble slightly, and was mumbling something that sounded like a Roshak swear.

She looked him up and down.

Mar said 'do whatever you want'. Either way, I'm getting railed within an inch of my life when they get back.

Cora shook her head slightly before bending down to whisper in his ear.

"Erie?"

"Hm?" His voice cracked.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Can I?"

Cora sat up, undoing his belt. They didn't wear the same uniforms on this ship, so the buckle was unfamiliar to her.

At one point, Erie waved her hands away and began doing it himself. She took the opportunity to stand, pulling her shirt off. She felt both sets of eyes on her as she stepped out of her pants.

"I'm not too small," Cora huffed. Hopefully he's not as big as Mar. They might not believe me. She turned back to Erie, wrapping her hand around his waiting shaft. Though she'd had one in her repeatedly, Cora never had really looked at them. It was pretty similar to what humans had, but with a pattern of small, dark ridges running up the length.

"You never answered my question, Erie."

He swallowed hard, his eyes darting between her hand and her face. "Hm?"

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"I-" He hesitated, looking over at Tai.

Cora climbed back onto the couch, straddling him again. Tai said nothing.

"What?" She lowered herself, letting the tip press into her. Erie hissed, his gaze darting back to her.

"You are too small."

He was about the same size as Tor, maybe shaped a bit differently.

I'm getting tired of hearing that. "Am I?"

Before he could respond, Cora released her weight from her legs, allowing him to plunge into her. Erie swore quietly, his head lolling back.

"Mm-hmm." She kept her hips down, moving them in slow circles.

Without warning, Erie pushed off from the arm of the couch, shifting under her to lay flat. [Come here. Come here.]

She understood, letting him hold her against his chest. From here, she could see Tai still watching them, both sets of hands clasped together. His eyes were getting dark. That was fast. As Erie began to thrust into her, Tai shifted forward, his eyes narrowing.

Cora knew that she had to be quiet, but it was getting difficult. It was exciting, the way Tai was struggling to restrain himself as he watched them.

Erie's motions became frantic, his hold on her tightening. Oh, shit. She'd forgotten to worry about ending up with more eggs. Little late to worry about that now. Cora could feel his cock twitching. She went limp against him as he slammed it in, deep.

"Oh, fuck-" I needed this.

Cora loved the way she could feel his pulse inside her. When her eyes focused back on Tai, she noticed that he'd made one of his palms bleed from digging his nails into it. He was perfectly still.

Erie shifted again, flipping Cora over. "I'm-" He paused, trying to catch his breath. "Trying not to get that all over the couch."

Ah. "Okay, but it's got to go somewhere." She pushed her hips towards the edge of the couch, quickly getting up. It was a lot, but not nearly as much as she was used to. "Oh, yuck." Her efforts to hold it in failed miserably, and it began to drip out of her.

"Cora," came Tai's murmur. She turned to see him pointing in the direction of his room. "Can I talk to you in private?"

There was a mess at her feet. "Ah- Yes, but I gotta clean this up."

He rose, waving at Erie. "He'll get it."

Erie made a sour face, clearly about to argue. Instead, he stopped, shaking his head and retrieving some cloths from a nearby box.

"Oh, okay. Thank you, Erie."

Cora gathered up her clothes and followed Tai. He walked at a leisurely pace, calm except for the blood still dripping from his hand.

He opened the door for her, stepping in behind her.

"You're bleeding, Tai."

He sat on a crate across from her. "Hm." He didn't seem to care.

Leaning against another crate, Cora tilted her head at him. "You wanted to talk to me?"

"Tell me the truth."

"About?"

Tai growled quietly. "What happened, that Mar lied to us about?"

"If I tell you, will you tell the rest of the crew?"

"No."

Cora pushed herself up and on to the crate, pressing her thighs together. She knew there would still be a mess when she got up. "They overdosed me, thirty-something times, each time with ten times the suggested dose. Tor got set off first, then Mar and Ray a while later. The council found out."

"And what aren't you telling me?"

She shook her head. "I, uh, had sex with Mar and Tor, repeatedly?"

"And?"

Cora was getting irritated. "What do you mean, 'and'? That's what he didn't tell you."

"Where are the eggs, Cora?"

No.

Tai found himself on the ground with a knee on his chest. "I'll fucking kill you," Cora snarled. "Mind your business."

He wheezed, the air slowly coming back to his lungs. "I'm not- Cora, I won't- Get off, please."

"No." She grabbed his face, pinning his head back. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I was just- You're in heat, so- I know you can, ah, reproduce. I wanted to warn you that I could-" He coughed. "Please get off me, I can't brea-"

"You could what, motherfucker? What?"

Tai pushed off the ground with his feet, knocking Cora off-balance. Before she could recover, he flipped her under him. Now, she was the one pinned to the floor. He put one hand on her chest, holding her still.

"I have to warn you that I might give you... more, if we do what you and Erie just did."

Renewed tension spiraled through Cora's body, her fear swiftly retreating. "Oh. Really?"

"Don't-" Tai gritted his teeth. "Cora, don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" It was hard to breathe.

"Like you want more."

Cora turned her head, chewing on her lip.

"Cora."

She glanced back up at him, wondering if she looked just as hungry as he did.

Please, please, please- It was as if her body and mind had completely forgotten how awful the consequences of this were. With a quiet exhale, she spread her legs for him.

Cora was in his lap, speared on his cock before her next inhale. He was a bit bigger than she expected, but that didn't matter. It felt so fucking good.

"Fuck-"

Tai's hands wrapped around her thighs and arms, holding her firmly in place. His pace was relentless. Oh, I'm in trouble. Her legs started to go weak.

"Oh-" Tai slowed, reaching for something out of Cora's field of view, tossing it on the floor behind her. It sounded like a blanket. He continued to hold her as he laid her down on it, keeping a hand under where she'd been cut.

Moving purposefully, he savored Cora's reaction as he slid back into her. He didn't resume the same pace, deciding to fuck her harder instead.

"Oh, fuck, Tai-" Cora keened.

Tai grinned, pleased. He rolled his hips against hers, drawing out another low moan as he ground against her clit. [Yeah?]

She echoed him, her voice faltering. [Yeah-] He's done this before.

He increased his pace, still grinding against her with intoxicating precision.

Shit, I'm already- Cora's breath hitched, cutting off her quiet whimpering. Fuck, this is amazing.

Tai leaned down, murmuring in her ear. [Come for me.]

The heat in his voice alone was enough to push her over the edge. She choked back a cry, her head nearly hitting the ground as her back arched. A gasp in her ear told her that Tai wasn't far behind.

[Fuck, Cora-] His murmur cracked into a whisper, just before he slammed the entirety of his length into her, rocking his hips back and forth.

A pool of cum quickly formed under her as he pulled out. Shit. I'm definitely gonna have eggs again.

After a few moments of catching her breath and cursing herself, Cora spoke. "You're pretty good at that."

Tai laughed, flopping over next to her. "I like to think so."

She propped herself up on her elbow as something occurred to her. "Hey, Tai?"

He glanced up at her. "Yeah?"

"I didn't quite understand what you said earlier. Erie can't get me, um- I don't have to worry about having eggs from him?"

He shook his head, confused. "No? He's on suppressants. Like Mar. They can't. I'm supposed to take them, but I don't. They make me sick. I think that's why Tor doesn't take them, either."

Then- Jesus, I'm so lost.

"Even if you did get eggs from him, they wouldn't hatch."

Cora's stomach turned. "How do you know?"

Tai sat back, raising an eyebrow at Cora. "You- Did Tor not tell you anything?"

"He always says he doesn't know."

"Okay." Tai took a deep breath, smoothing his hands over his face. "Let me- I don't think I can explain it in English. Can I- Do you trust me enough to let me show you?"

"I- I suppose, yeah."

When they passed through the main room, Erie was slumped across the couch, snoring.

As quietly as she could manage, Cora slid the door open. Tai shut it behind him.

"They're here." Cora pulled the thin sheet they'd put over the egg crate.

He exhaled suddenly, making her jump. "I'm sorry. You've kept them warm. I wasn't expecting that."

"No, no. Tor helped me-" She didn't want to use the word lay.

I'm not a chicken. "He, uh, helped me when they were coming out, and rigged this up to keep them warm."

"Hm. May I?" Tai extended a hand toward the crate, eyeing her.

Cora stepped back, closer to the eggs. She gave him room, but not much.

Carefully, he cradled each egg in his hand, turning them over.

"Look here?" He motioned Cora closer, holding one of the eggs. "The other two are- I don't think our word for it translates, but they... won't hatch. This one, though, look." Tai tilted it slightly, catching the light. "See the lines?" Cora could see faint cracks in the surface that she hadn't before.

"It'll be soon." Gently setting it down, Tai tugged the sheet back over the crate. He stepped back and turned to her. "And you have absolutely no idea what to do."

Someone finally said it.

The urge to cry hit Cora like a train. She bit her tongue, willing it to go away.

"Don't stress, Cora." Tai placed a hand atop her head. "They're not like human babies. Much easier."

That's not-

His tablet pinged, loudly. "Oh, they're coming back. And there's injuries. No casualties, though," he added hastily. "I'll have a lot of work to do. You should rest and eat."