What Happens in Spain Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless it gets really cold," Ryan said. "Why?"

Irene rolled towards him, her hand reaching down and gripping his cock. "It's just that this is as big as Oscar ever gets."

"But what happens when he gets hard?"

"That is when he's hard. He just doesn't get very big." She felt his penis slowly swelling in her hand.

Ryan's free hand reached forward and caressed her breast, his fingers tracing her nipple before caressing down her side. "Mmmm. Oscar's a lucky man," he said. His fingers strolled across her belly and when they reached her pubic hair her upper leg moved back, offering herself to his touch. His finger found her slit, pushed slightly against her clit, and then slipped lower and penetrated her lips. Her body twitched at his touch.

"What's your favorite position?" He asked, his hand leaving her pussy and sliding onto her backside, his hand cupping and caressing her bottom.

"Any position with you," she smiled back at him.

"Not with me, with him," he responded. "What's your favorite position with your husband?"

Irene pondered how to answer, the total truth being that sex with her husband wasn't anything like what she'd been having with Ryan. With Ryan, he'd fulfilled her sexual urges as her husband never had. Ryan had never left her wanting, had never had to go further to satisfy her, to give her an orgasm. Her husband on the other hand had never fulfilled her, had never given her an orgasm with his cock, and much of the time she had to entice him to get her off, not even realizing that he'd left her wanting after his cock had spewed his load inside or on her.

"I... Um, I don't think I've got a favorite."

"Well, then what about with me?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? Surely you must have a "that was really nice" feeling about some of them, a "I want to do that again? You don't know with me, you haven't got a favorite with your husband..."

"Different reasons."

"What's different reasons?" He asked, and suddenly she found herself on the spot. Could she admit the truth? So far, the truth had served her well.

"I... can't exactly tell you my favorite position with my husband, because he's never been able to get me off with his cock. I don't have a favorite. But with you - you've never failed to get me off. I've loved every position we've done. With my husband, sex has always been more for him than for me."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." Ryan contemplated her answer, his hand continuing to stroke her body, continuing to raise her internal temperature as he did.

"You've liked it with me, but no favorite?" She shook her head, her lower lip once again sucking up between her teeth. His hand on her body had her enflamed again, if he didn't make a move soon, she was going to pull him over on top of her and slide his cock, which was now entirely rigid again, into her pussy.

"You liked me on top?" Her head bobbed in agreement.

"Cowgirl?"

"What's that?"

"You on top."

"Yes.

"Reverse cowgirl, you on top but facing the other direction?"

"Yes."

His hand slipped back from her bottom and lifted her leg slightly. "Me standing, your legs over my shoulders?"

"Yes."

His hand slid down her leg, slipped in under the other side of her bottom. "On your side, from behind?"

"Yes."

"Doggy style? You on your hands and knees?"

"Yes."

"Titty fucking?"

"Yes."

"My tongue on your clit?"

"Yes."

"69?"

"Yes."

"Sucking on my cock?"

"Umm. Do you need to ask?" Ryan laughed at her answer.

"Does your husband like that too?"

"I don't do it to him very often."

"Why not?"

"Because with him, it's for him. With you and me, it's for both of us."

"You like having my cock in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Damn Woman, you sure are hard to please." He paused for a moment. "Anal?"

Finally, she didn't answer immediately, "I don't know."

"You don't know? Because we haven't done it?"

"Because I've never done it."

"Oh." His hand slipped back from her bottom to her hip, once again slipping forward to her pussy, cupping her mound. "Would you like to?"

The pause before she said, "I will if you want to," her answer told more than just her words.

"That's not what I asked." She pondered what to say, instead reached over and pulled him to her, spreading her legs and moments later his cock was sliding into place. Twenty minutes later they were again lying beside each other, Irene cuddled comfortably to his shoulder.

"My girlfriend says she really likes anal sex but doesn't like it with her husband because he's too big."

"Wow, how big is her husband?"

"About your size. She says he's 17 cm's." Neither said anything, just lying there. "Ryan?"

"What?"

"How big is yours?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does to me."

"Why?" She contemplated the answer for a few moments before finally succumbing and telling the whole tale. Camping at the nude beach, hearing Maria and Albert first thing in the morning, and then seeing Albert in profile, his cock erect, and comparing to her husband. She told it all, telling how Maria had confided that she really liked anal sex, but not with her husband as he was just too big; having her tell her that she'd measured Albert at 17 cm, and finally measuring Oscar, seeing that he was only 12 cm's, going out and getting her 'friend' with Maria, and finally having an orgasm while filled, even if it was an artificial cock filling her. And finally, telling how nice it was having Ryan fuck her to orgasm, fulfilling her again and again.

"He's never gotten you off before?"

"Never with his cock."

"And how long have you been married?"

"17 years."

"Wow."

"You didn't answer," Irene asked a while later.

"Answer what?"

"Do you want to have anal sex?" She paused momentarily, the obvious additional question coming to mind. "I take it you've had anal before?"

"Not in a long time."

"Oh." Once again she waited, but when he didn't say anything more, she asked. "Why not?"

"It's a long story. I lost my virginity to my best friend's mother. She was a bit of a kinky thing, she wouldn't let me fuck her pussy, she said that was for her husband, but she would let me fuck her ass.

"Your best friend's mother?" Irene stated, a bit of shock in her voice. Ryan didn't answer immediately, but eventually told the tale.

12