All Comments on 'What Happens in the Dark Ch. 02'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Lots of sex.

But the sex is meh.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely continue this!

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

The psychology here is interesting. Both are kind of screwed up people. Interested in seeing where this is leading.

hazeleys34hazeleys349 months ago

Interested in seeing where this is headed. Can't wait to read more

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

The sex was "meh" because it wasn't the thing this chapter was focused on. The mental warping and psychological effects were. The sex will vary in focus based on how much it is the focus of the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok, her view of feminism and toxic masculinity is a little bit out of what those stuff are really about. Women that hang out with guys just for dinner in expensive restaurants are as terrible as men that don't accept when a woman just wants to be friends. But I agree with shadracht, both are screwed up people and have the wrong perspective about the opposite sex. Steve had the bad luck of only finding bad women (probably because he was looking at the wrong places), and Karen was so afraid of relationships that all her barriers were up and nobody could get in, even her roommate. Maybe these two can evolve together, it would be a good plot! I'm giving 5 stars, even though I don't agree with the reasoning on feminism because it resulted in the characters questioning themselves and their behavior, which brings character development. Another thing I liked is that there wasn't repetition of the same sex scenes, and the ones written here were good. But the last page was really good, with Steve afraid of getting caught, and then seeing Karen crying. The only problem in this situation is that she seems more into him than he, and regarding fiction, I am a romantic, he needs to keep interested, lol. I hope you post the next chapter soon!

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

For those of you using the Feedback option to contact me and including your emails, I am replying, but since the Email I use for everything relating to my work with Literotica has "NaughtyPaladin" in the email, so it seems to get sent to your junk folder. So look for responses there.

H2OwolfH2Owolf8 months ago

Great story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin8 months agoAuthor

Next chapter is just waiting for the moderators to approve it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's disturbing how much I enjoyed this story. Although I think it's more about putting a stuck up bitch in their place than the actual methods used. I think if it was a woman doing it to a man it would evoke a similar response so it's not just because it's a guy doing it to a woman. That being said, as a man, I'm biased in that I find it hotter this way. Sue me.

Anyway, it seems that she has become really attached to her mysterious captor and longs for him. Curious where this will go although I was kind of hoping he'd break more women. Perhaps in future chapters. Maybe he'll then build a harem. That would be a nice twist. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...