All Comments on 'What Happens in Vegas Ch. 02'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This part...

The first one was bad, but this one is even worst...The husband thinking that "humiliating, it was also liberating", the only way to that happen was him to divorce her. She, even being in Vegas, were abusive, desrespectful to him, no sign of loving him. And when they were back she stayed in the same tune: No respect!!!! So what happen in Vegas still was going on at home and will never stop. Worst than that is his lack of self-respect as a man, as a husband, as a father, and he being blind to not see and understand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really bad with nothing to redeem it.

She was willing to get pregnant by another man but her husband? Even if the husband was willing to "suffer that humiliation" why would you inflict it on the child? If it was a mixed race child, it would grow up knowing that his/her mother cheated and that the man that acted like his/her dad wasnt.

Seriously, use your head for more than holding your ears apart.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Reasons why

Most men probably don't like cuckolds, is because they are safety nets, who lack a lot of self-respect. Could a cuckold love a person who they don't respect. If women are mostly attracted to self confident men, who are independent, most women wouldn't be attracted to cuckolds. But they do offer something, a security blanket. When their other relationships don't go well, they will have a safe place to return too. A kind of crutch. Of course some women might care about cuckolds because of what they do, but for me, if I fell in love, I want the woman to be in love with me too. Not just a plutonic kind of love. I like the passion, desire, and the hot sex that bonds further. In this case, he will never feel the bond of creating a life together with his wife, knowing a part of her and him are put together into one being. And his wife doesn't see him as a mate either. She wants to find a guy worthy and not weak because she doesn't want her child to be a cuckold. She wants him to have self-respect, and she wants whoever ends up with her child to show respect to them in return. Ask any mother if they want their child to be a cuckold, and ask them to be honest. She will find a sperm donor and perhaps a boyfriend who can give her all the passion she wants, while the cuckold will end up paying for a child that is not his. If she ever decides to leave, he would have no grounds for any child custody either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There Comes A Time

She states she wasn't trying to get pregnant, but wasn't trying to prevent it either and with black guys no less. She doesn't really care about her husband feelings or the consequences. Like the song says Time to Say Goodbye.

PS: Why is it that the majority of cuck stories- The hubbys always a limp dick, forgiving, or very supportive of the wifes screwing around on him. What a crock!

I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
difference

Hubby is not a realistic human as he ignores the difference between a wife getting PG during a passionate affair and a wife trying to get PG with another man and deliberately not with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i am sooo sick of people who

i am sooo sick of all you people who bash this type of story.. If you would just take the time to read what literotica says this category is about... since you dont i will cut and paste it for you ....(- Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (23454)

ok swinging sharing do your limited minds understand what this means???????? My advice is if you dont like cuck stories then dont read in this category or convince lit to add a seperate category...also dont you ralize that most of the stories are fake...they didnt really happen??? also i have noticed that most of the people who write negative feedbacks havent actually written anything themselves .... As for the story it wasnt great but not bad either so keep plugging away at the writing and disreguard the negative responses.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
be warned

read the name of the author, CuckoldJim, and decide if this style of story is for you. if not, move on and save yourself the grief.

CuckoldJim writes cuckold stories. duh

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
Twisted

Humiliating your spouse is NOT love by any stretch of the imagination. Being willing to take that humiliation is not love, either. And if you think it is, you need some serious help!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
I used to be careful in my ratings...

but now I usually give 5's to any cheating wife story, because the people who run this LW say that "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." so all the Anonymous morons don't read the guidelines. They are just content on belittling writers and calling names. If it is badly written as far as grammar, being able to follow the story line, word usage issues, I'll give a 3 or 4.

IT'S FANTASY, PEOPLE, ABOUT MARRIAGES WITH PROBLEMS AND EXTRAMARITAL SEX! When will you get that through your thick heads. If all you can do is bitch and complain, then don't read this section, or if you do, don't comment! I now give 5's to help the average scores of writers who at least made an effort to write erotica to make us horny.

Again Cuckoldjim, keep going. Forget the pea brained Anonymous naysayers. I wish they would go somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
have you ever thought about killing yourself l

Cockoldjim, whate a name, yikes bitch.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Well I think you tried to make being a cuck wimp look good, that is...

At least you didn't aim for the bottom. No, you didn't.

But brother, a vile disrespectful bitch wife and a fool who conflates sissy slurp buzz with Love, well that's still pretty low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well she makes it VERY clear.

She has no love or respect for her husband. She doesn't care about diseases or pregnancy. What sane man touches her with a ten foot pole? What sane man doesn't get home and file for a divorce? Unfinished story. Lousy character development. And NO ONE is going to believe her excuses if she delivers a black baby. You treat your characters like they're dumber than stumps. Poorly written drivel.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Your pen name gives us fair warning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous