All Comments on 'What Happens Now Pt. 01'

by trussedandobey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ugh, I’m on the edge of my seat! (Unfortunately without the blindfold and gag, though.) What happens next??

Jules_100Jules_100about 3 years ago

Are you lost babygirl?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! I hope you'll continue this asap. Her capture and complete helplessness in a matter of minutes was so nicely written. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That’s...pretty horrific. Is it meant to be arousing?

I’m guessing that the CNC Tag was included in error? It’s very chilling to think that some random psychopath could happen to anyone just like it has to her.

The technical bits....

It’s very well written dramatic and suspenseful, I noticed that you mentioned this was a collaboration if so then you clearly work well together. You captured the scene and background environment very well. Obviously some will wonder ‘well why didn’t she just scream?’, the background you presented is that it’s obvious that nobody is going to be able to hear her anyway. Unfortunately it’s a very short 1st chapter which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but will undoubtedly leave most readers frustrated, unless of course your submissions are frequent.

Thanks for sharing. I confess that I found this disturbing instead of sexy so I’ve no idea if I even want to read more. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

trussedandobeytrussedandobeyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Tess, if you see this--thank you for the thoughtful review; I truly appreciate you sharing this feedback.

I'm sorry that you found this disturbing, and to be honest, that reaction is part of why I've held off on posting a story involving non-consent for so long. I did include the content warning / disclaimer at the top in an attempt to address the taboo topic of this particular story. You're correct that the CNC tag is not accurately applied here; it becomes relevant later in the series, but I shouldn't have added it to this story and I apologize for the misdirection.

It is chilling that this type of thing can and does happen. In fact, I'm a survivor of rape myself--in one case, under circumstances not that different from what's described in this story. I can speak from experience that sometimes, one doesn't scream because of the societal pressure to be polite, imposed on women from childhood, which is what I was trying to convey here.

Exploring these fantasies in this way can actually be quite cathartic--a way to reimagine trauma as something thrilling. Fear and excitement activate the same part of the brain, and in the right context, that can be quite arousing. I wrote this story in part to reframe my relationship with past experiences, and to find arousal by twisting the truly disturbing reality of existing as a woman in a sexually violent world.

It sounds like this isn't your cup of tea, so I appreciate you taking the time to add a comment despite not connecting to the story. Please feel free to message me privately if you'd like to discuss this further!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sexual at this point. Not getting any feeling from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrussedandobey@trussedandobey
Back on Lit after a nearly two-year hiatus. Here to embrace the D/s dynamic and explore new kinks through probing conversation and detailed roleplay with someone who puts care into their writing. Please note that I am not a masochist; while I enjoy some comfortable discomfor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES