What Happens To The Broken Hearted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing they did was get fuel for Dianne's car. Then, while Dianne went into the supermarket, Cooper went across the street to the hardware store.

Dianne came out of the supermarket and walked straight into her ex husband. "Well, well, well. Look what I just got." he said, He stunk of booze, and his speech was slurred. Dianne was terrified, she wanted to vomit.

"LET GO OF ME!" she screamed.

He reached out and grabbed her breast. Dianne shrieked in pain.

A bystander intervened. "Hey you, leave the lady alone."

"Lady? What lady, she's just a barren sack of shit." he backhanded Dianne across the face, causing her to sprawl on the pavement.

Then suddenly he became aware of a large movement by his side. He started to turn, and that is when Cooper's rock hard fist smashed into his jaw like a sledge hammer. Cooper had just come out of the hardware store when he heard Dianne scream. He had raced across the street, and when he was within range he had launched himself into the air. When his fist connected with Dianne's ex husband, Coopers feet were still three feet off the ground. The power of the punch was so great it instantly dislocated both sides of the mans jaw and snapped the jawbone in half. It also broke out six teeth, and fractured his cheek bone. The man was knocked instantly unconscious and would not regain consciousness until he woke up in a hospital bed, three days later. His jaw wired shut, unable to speak, and when he finally was able to eat he would be sucking it through a straw.

Cooper bent down to where Dianne had landed on the pavement after the backhander.

Gently he slid his arms under her and lifted her. Cradled safely in his arms, she allowed the fear and shock to take hold of her. She shivered, and shook. She alternated between whimpering and crying aloud. All Cooper could do was hold her tightly in his arms and keep her safe. "You're safe Honey, you're safe."

"can somebody open my car door please?" Cooper asked

"I'll get it Cooper." one of the bystanders said.

"It's OK Honey, you are safe. I won't let him hurt you." Cooper crooned as he slid into his car, with Dianne still in his arms.

Cooper drove with Dianne cradled in his arms, her legs stretched out across the seat.

If the traffic police wanted to pull him up, he would deal with it.

All the way home he crooned "You're safe Honey, You're safe."

He pulled into Dianne's yard and lifted her from the car. Cradling her in his arms, he took her inside, and carried her to her bed. Easing her down on the bed he started to let her go, but she gripped him tightly. "Don't go. Please don't let me go."

"I want to get some things from the bathroom. I will only be in the next room, you are safe now."

Cooper slipped into the bathroom and quickly grabbed a wet face washer and a towel, then came straight back to her. She looked up at him, but he couldn't read her expression.

Gently he washed her face to remove the grime, and the smears of blood from where she had been hit by her ex husband, and also by the pavement. Then he dried her face. He dropped the dirties on the floor remembering that he had to pick them up after she was settled.

Taking her in his arms, Cooper gently rocked her to sleep. She did doze off after a while. Then as soon as she felt his hold on her relax, she jumped awake, and cried out for him.

He rocked her gently and whispered reassurances to her till she was calm again.

"Honey, will you trust me?" he asked

"m hm"

"Will you let me help you change for bed?"

"m hm."

Cooper gently helped her out of her shirt, unbuttoned her skirt and helped her slip that off.

With Dianne in her panties and bra, Cooper pulled back the bedclothes and helped her under the covers. When he went to pull the covers up, she said, "no."

"What?"

"Undress me."

"What, are you sure?"

"Please."

He helped her remove her panties and her bra. "Now hold me Cooper."

He held her for a while and she just allowed him to gently rock her.

"Get undressed," she said

"I can't." Cooper said, "You need to rest, you've had a hard day."

"Get undressed, and hold me." she said

Cooper looked down at her, he wasn't sure what to do. She looked up into his eyes. "Please Cooper?"

He slipped out of the bed and got undressed. Then he slid in beside Dianne, and took her back in his arms. He held her warm and safe. He rocked her gently.

Dianne pulled the covers back a bit, exposing her breasts.

She felt safe in Coopers arms, it felt so good feeling him gently rock her.

She looked up at him. He had his eyes closed, gently rocking her, and almost silently humming.

"Cooper," she whispered, "would you look at my breasts. The same way you looked at my legs this afternoon."

Cooper opened his eyes and gazed down at her breasts. He looked at them with a tender loving desire. "See, that is what I mean. Cooper, it's in your eyes. I know I can trust you to never hurt me."

Dianne reached up and took one of his hands, then slowly pulled the hand down towards her breast.

"Touch me, please." she whispered

Cooper, covered her breast gently with his hand, feeling the heat radiate from the soft flesh.

He held her breast in his hand. He marveled at the way it felt. Warm, soft, firm, heavy. It was all of those and a myriad more. He wanted to taste it, suckle it. "Cooper," she said

He looked at her. "Would you, I mean, would I, am I, I..." she looked at him, she was confused. She took a deep breath, then said, "Please Cooper, Will you make love to me."

Cooper eased them both down further into the bed, "Are you sure? are you ready?"

"Yes." was all she said, before putting her hand on his head and guiding him to her breast.

Cooper gently suckled her breast. He had not had contact with a woman since the death of his wife.

His need was apparent, he couldn't stop his cock rising.

He released her breast and moved to her face. Dianne giggled, then said, "You don't have pockets."

"Sorry, what?"

"it isn't a gun in your pocket, so you must be happy to see me."

Cooper laughed, "I am happy to see you." he looked into her eyes, "I am."

She drew his head down to her mouth, and kissed him. He was so gentle, he kissed her lips and gently probed inside her mouth with his tongue. He sucked on her full lower lip. He did it all in a tender loving way. He was not taking her ravenously, he was savoring her. Totally enjoying every touch, every tiny sensation. Dianne needed him. She needed to feel him inside her. She knew he would make her whole again. He would teach her how to love again. With Cooper, she knew she would never need to feel broken again.

"I wonder if you would be more comfortable if I lie on the bed." Cooper said.

"Why?"

"I would be less threatening if you are on top and in control."

"Cooper, today I saw what you are capable of. So soft, tender, and loving with me. Then so savage and brutal, that you would have killed my ex husband with a single punch, to protect me!"

"So yes, it may seem logical that I have power if I'm on top, but then, who would be watching over me, protecting me. Cooper, with you on top of me, I am safe, nothing can hurt me with you over the top of me."

Cooper couldn't hide the pain in his eyes. She was so badly hurt emotionally. Would she ever be OK again?

He covered her body with his, and instantly saw her face change. She looked more comfortable, more relaxed. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him. "Thank you." she whispered.

Cooper started making love to her, gently, tenderly.

He was always watching for any sign that she was not comfortable. He never saw that sign. With her body covered by his, she was totally comfortable. Cooper realized that Dianne would now be his responsibility. He was going to have to look after her and keep her safe. He could live with that.

In return for his protection she would give herself to him totally. She would trust him totally.

When Cooper bent his head down to suckle her breast she used her hands to hold him to her breast. He became excited, his cock was as hard as iron and his sucking on her breast became harder and more demanding with his need for her. She showed no fear. She held his head to her breast and soothed him, softly whispering "gently, gently, gently," but she showed no fear because in his arms she was safe.

She reached down and gently held his cock. She didn't need to check herself, she knew she was dripping with her need for him. She guided him to herself. Cooper felt her warm wetness against the head of his cock. He looked down into her eyes, "Oh God, Dianne I want you. Are you sure you are ready for this."

She looked back up into his eyes, "Yes, please."

He eased himself forward. It had been so long, He was going to cum instantly if he wasn't careful.

"Oh God, Dianne I'm going to cum if I move."

"sshhhh. Relax." she said,

She stroked his head, his neck, his back. She kept stroking his body gently and extolling him to relax. Slowly, he sank deeper into her body. All the time, she kept calming him. Cooper was surprised when he found that he had his full length inside her. He expected to cum long before he got inside her. Dianne marveled at the feel. Cooper was fully inside her, she was completely full with his cock, and it felt so good.She was being loved by a man instead of just being fucked by one.

Dianne wrapped her legs around Coopers waist, and held him deep inside her. She didn't need him to move, and she knew that he didn't need to move. They just lay together, connected together as deeply as two people can be. They kissed each other. They held each other, He would hunch down and gently suckle her breast. She would guide his face back up to hers and kiss him again.

They made love for hours. It was late into the night when Dianne whispered in his ear. "Cooper, will you fill me, give me your seed."

Dianne started to slowly buck her hips up to meet Cooper's cock. He felt his need grow. He started to push deep into her body. They thrust against each other, slowly, but deeply, until they both reached the point they had been striving for. They cried out their climax together. He filled her with his seed, again and again. She had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist opening herself to his deep thrusts, opening herself to his seed.

Gradually they got their breath back, they were both glossy with a fine sheen of perspiration.

Cooper started to move. Dianne would not let him. She tightened her legs and arms around him. "Please don't." she begged. " I know we are sweaty, and I know we are covered in cum, but right now I don't care. I need you to stay inside me, and stay on top of me."

Cooper held her tightly in his arms.

When the sun came in through the bedroom window the next morning, neither of them had moved.

Cooper looked down at her face. It was serene. She was totally comfortable. He was happy.

When she opened her eyes, she found him smiling down at her. "What?" she asked

"Nothing, I was just watching you sleep, and you looked so serene."

"I don't think I can ever remember sleeping so well. I think it's the first time I've ever known that I was safe in my bed."

"You were safe in your bed, but you know what else you were in your bed?"

"No, What?"

"Really smelly, Honey, we both stink. Can we please get up now and have a shower?"

She slapped his butt, "get your smelly body off me and go light the burner."

Cooper walked out into her yard naked, lit the fire and checked the water tank.

Once the water was hot Dianne walked out into the yard, she was naked too.

They showered together in her yard, gently washing each other. Then they stood under the shower and just looked at each other. Dianne said, "I have put a lot on your shoulders. But I haven't asked you, are you ready for this? Are you ready to move on?"

Coopers eyes clouded for a moment. Then he looked at Dianne, "I loved Sofia, She will always be there, looking over my shoulder. She loved me totally, but I know she would have been ashamed if I didn't stand up and help when I was needed. I also think she loved life so much that she would have been disappointed if I didn't move on with my life. So, yes, I'm ready."

Cooper decided to see how safe she felt with him. He made sure he was ready to hold her if he got it wrong. Then he softly slapped her butt, it wouldn't hurt her, just tingle a little. "I'll clean up here, how about you get some coffee on."

He had carefully watched her face for any distress, but she trusted him completely, she giggled and ran for the kitchen. He was so relieved. Watching her naked round butt bounce in the morning sunlight while she ran, was an added bonus.

After coffee they dressed and went out to the yard. "Cooper, I really don't know how to use the file properly, will you teach me?"

Cooper told her to go get the spade, then he took her to the workshop and locked the spade in a vise.

Instructing her to hold the handle of the file in her right hand, and the tip of it in her left, he lined her up in front of the vise. Then he stepped behind her and reached around to place his hands on hers. He guided her hands to place the file on the spade and guided her as she started to sharpen the spade. Dianne moved a little closer to the spade, so that each time she drew the file back she pushed Coopers hands against her breasts. Cooper moved forward a little so that Dianne pushed her gorgeous round butt back against his cock with each stroke. It didn't take long before Dianne said, "Cooper, did you bring a second file?"

"No, why?"

"I'm curious about what's in your pocket." she giggled, rubbing herself back against his hardness.

Dianne put the file on the bench and turned to face Cooper. With her hand resting on the bulge in his jeans she looked up at him. "Let me help you with that."

She unbuckled his belt, and loosened his jeans. Then hooking her thumbs into the tops of his jeans, she wriggled them down over his hips. Then eased them down his thighs. On her way back up she breathed a warm breath on the bulge in his jocks. Cooper couldn't help groaning with pleasure.

Dianne slid her body back up his body, rubbing her breasts over his belly and chest until she was standing face to face again, then she slipped her arm around his neck and pulled him down for a deep tongue kiss. Cooper wrapped his arms around her waist and held her body firmly against his own. He again marveled at how good she felt in his arms. Dianne eased herself away from Cooper and slid back down his body until she was again level with the bulge in his jocks. Again she breathed a long warm breath on him and watched his cock jerk in reaction to the stimulation.

Dianne slipped her fingers into the waistband of his jocks and slowly eased them down. Gradually exposing more of his big hard cock. She breathed on it. Cooper groaned, "Honey, please,"

Tenderly she wrapped her fingers around his cock, then with painful slowness she eased it between her lips. Cooper was groaning, almost in pain from the exquisite torture. Dianne was easing him into her mouth fractions of an inch at a time. The feeling was so intense that Cooper had tears in his eyes. He reached down and placed his hands in her hair. Dianne allowed him to do that, but when he applied any pressure to her head she hummed a sharp "UH UH!" around his cock to warn him.

Cooper was in exquisite pain, but he wouldn't do anything to stop it continuing, so he just continued to massage her hair. Slowly over a period of several minutes she eased more of him into her mouth. When he touched her throat she swallowed and kept easing him deeper. With her arms wrapped around his hips she made sure he could not move. As she eased him deeper into her throat, she hummed and swallowed. By the time Dianne had Cooper fully seated in her throat, he could take no more. Cooper screamed with pleasure and jetted into her throat. Dianne could feel his cock pulse and jerk as he unloaded himself in her throat. Still she held him tightly in place. Waiting for him to calm down and start to deflate. Only then did she ease him back out of her mouth. As she withdrew him from her mouth she kept up a steady gentle suction pressure, so he was still being tortured gently as he was withdrawn from her mouth. By sucking as he came out Dianne also got to taste him, since she couldn't taste what he shot down her throat. When he finally popped out of her mouth she looked up at him, "Nice, you taste sweet."

Cooper reached down and lifted Dianne to her feet. "That was the most painfully intense erotic experience of my life. Thank you." Then he kissed her deeply, exploring the entire inside of her mouth with his tongue. "It is going to be my pleasure to return that favor."

The next day, early in the morning, the police arrived at Cooper's house and knocked on his door.

"We are sorry to disturb you sir. We are here following up after an incident in town a few days ago."

The police went on to explain that Dianne's ex husband was known to them, and a number of witnesses had already stated that he had attacked her without provocation. What they needed from Cooper was a statement that he had witnessed the assault on his neighbor and gone to her assistance. Fearing for her safety he had struck the man, but he had struck him only once and with the sole intent of protecting his neighbor. "Thank you sir, we appreciate your assistance with this, we will now be going next door to speak with your neighbor, we will recommend she have the man charged with assault and recommend she take out a restraining order against him."

"UM, there is no need to go next door, I'm here." Dianne said,

She was a little embarrassed, and demure. She was coming out of Cooper's bedroom, scratching her fingers through her thick auburn mane, which was evidently very bed tangled.

She told the police that assault charges would not be necessary, punishment for the crime had already been administered swiftly enough. Also to save all the paperwork of taking out a restraining order would the officers be so kind as to drop by the hospital and inform her ex husband that if he ever bumps into her in public again, Cooper would be very close by.

The police officer looked at Dianne, then at Cooper, "I have seen the medical report. That was one punch right? with your fist? I mean, You weren't holding a sledge hammer in your hand?" He smiled at Cooper, "Thank you, sir. We won't be bothering you any further" He looked at Dianne, "I think you're in safe hands ma'am."

Dianne linked her arm through Cooper's arm, and held him tight, "I know I am."

Apparently Dianna's ex husband decided that it was in his best interests not to stay in the same town as his ex wife and her new man. He moved to a mining camp halfway across the state. Six months later he got himself gutted like a fish when he insulted the wife of the camp cook. Some people only ever learn the hard way.

12