All Comments on 'What Has Just Happened?'

by JessieAnderton123

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

less than half a story is less than half a score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

was there a point to this meaningless headless tailess drivel?Isthere a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF is with the unfinished 'stories' lately?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

So, all her husband did, other than lie about the extra set, was Jack off while watching Rose with other band members?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

part two sometime i assume?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago

An interesting beginning to a story which could travel in several directions.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Interesting for a 2-time writer. I liked the plot, fairly original way of catching your band member fucking around on you. But, not to discourage you, the writing style was a bit labored and distracting. Too much descriptive detail about elements that did not warrant embellishment. Have you considered making use of one of the free Volunteer Editors who might show you how to smoothen the flow? I found myself reading this and 'rewriting' many of the sentences to make it sound better. Keep on keeping on!

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

Good so far. Asking the question: is beatin’ cheatin?Waiting to see where you go from here.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

OK first paragraph!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Ally is meant to be a High School teacher. Reasonably intelligent. So why didn't she get out her phone and record what was going on? Now it will be simply a "he said, she said" if she confronts her husband. Instead she did NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is good if a first chapter, weak if that is the ending.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 3 years ago

Where’s the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

could we end up with a female cuck?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

She'll ditch Dean and do better with husband #2.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Another unfinished story. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good setup. You could have gone further with this; longer stories do better than short ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Good start, so what happened next?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

"WHAT HAS JUST Happened?"

Well, process of elimination, a story worth telling DID NOT happen.

So that narrows it down A LOT.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

"WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED?"

Process of elimination. A story worth telling DID NOT happen.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

Good start, is there to be more?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

These stories where everyone runs away are getting really tedious.

Literally 99% of people would confront a sack of sh*t like that right away, so that there was no ability to deny and lie.

Nobody wants to put effort into crafting a more "real" feeling story.

Its more of the same old, same old. Its just a dickhead cheating this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No ending?

JensensloverJensensloverabout 3 years ago

Put chapter 1 in the title, stop wasting our time, I get its a free site, but trolls like this 'writer' are posting more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A simple rock through the widow would due .

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Divorce is a no brainer. She can do better. If it was reversed he would go for the jugular.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

the ending is coming?

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

Interesting, but one would really like the authors opinion;

JessieAnderton123JessieAnderton123about 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for all of your feedback regarding the story.

It is my first ever story so I apologise to those who may not have enjoyed it from both the grammar and plot point of view. I simply wanted to write a short story and see if it got any interest (before taking the time and effort to write more, I should have put part one on the title, that's my mistake).

At this point I will be writing a second chapter, and will continue the story as long as at least one person is enjoying it. Hopefully I can get this chapter completed soon.

Thanks again guys, I have two other stories I am hoping to continue along with this this one, Please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks again.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

**Great name for this story!!!! What Has Just Happened???? A boring story with no end!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I’ll wait to see where you take this before commenting, but I find her description as a mini Kim Kardashian off putting. Who wants a shorty with fat lips and a humongous ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where is the rest?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why can't I send a comment using my user name

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Can not rate story well that has no ending.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Finish the damn story, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your writing is good, better than most BUT, please let us know what happens when he arrives home. A nice beginning, a solid middle but then when the resolution should be there is nada.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous