What Have I Done - Continued Pt. 02

Story Info
She is told to go back by hubby.
1.4k words
14.8k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night as we were cleaning up from supper, I just kind of blurted it out.

Me: I lied, I did complete the dare. I fucked my brains out on video. There thank gawd I can quit carrying that lie around. I do not know how you held your lie in so long. Less than 10 days since it happened and I am a wreck.

He stopped loading the dishwasher and looked at me for the longest moment. Then he grinned and started loading the dishwasher again. He did not say a word, just fucking grinned.

Mark: So you went through with it after all. Does that have something to do with not going to the gym and wanting to build a home gym, which by the way, I have the prelim plans to show you?

This guy was being cool on this as could be and I did not know if I was annoyed or glad or both.

Mark: Didn't you mention in passing that some gym rat had told you about doing a porn video or OF thing so you get both done in a controlled environment. That would explain a lot.

Me: You do not sound mad or upset or anything. So you are okay with it.

Mark: Just you not coming clean to me about it and telling me you were going to lie to the rest. I could have enjoyed that a lot more then. But no not mad. You still love me correct? You still fucking me and making love to me correct? You still plan to stay married correct?

If yes to all those then I am good and enjoy yourself and your secret.

Me: I have the video. He wants me to do more and to actually let him and a friend sell them. He wanted to pimp me out to some high-level business clients for his other business also. It was all overwhelming. He has this mojo I guess that got me to do things that were so naughty and out of my normal good girl comfort zone.

He was either really cool about all this are seething inside and so was moving to a different subject. He took my hand led me out of the kitchen into the area I wanted to change into a home gym and then proceed to roll out four sheets of blueprints.-

It was almost like planned as we walked into the big family room, my phone buzzed in my hand and there was a message from Greg. It was to the point. We need to meet asap on the second video and how you want the money transferred to you for the first. Also possible second client. He said he could not stall any longer, so it's got to be tonight or by late tomorrow at the latest.

Mark looked at me with a kind of funny look. It was this half grin but his eyes had a huge sparkle in them. He goes please tell me that's you guy and he has another move left to seduce you. I mean this expansion even without income will require a loan unless you can get 30k quickly. Then he starts laughing and goes pimping the wife for a remodel job, I am a pervert hubby.

Me: Dear hubby, "The Guy" as you called him wants me to come and set up a way to get paid for the movie to review a possible second video from the raw footage from the only filming and to try to talk me into being his whore for a client coming in this Thursday to Saturday.

Mark: You better answer him and also check on what you need to wear. I mean got to impress the boss guy.

Me: What the fuck, you are truly okay with this? I mean it sounds like you want me to do this. Your not mad or anything, instead you sound like you want me to be fucked by others. Is this where you really want to go? Fuck, we were happy as we were three weeks ago, then that fucking dare and your admission and me cheating

I am so fucking confused. Now you tell me to go.

I did not even think about Sarah till he encouraged me to go. Thank gawd my jeans hide how wet I got when her comments came forward in my thoughts again. I just stood there, hands on hips staring at Mark. Waiting for an answer.

Mark: Be logical about this. You already have one out there, he has enough to do another, correct? He wants to do the stuff needed so you get paid directly. You have to do that part. Never hurt to listen to him on the rest, but we talk before anything more happens. I am trying to be helpful and logical and not to throw you on the floor and fuck you before you Boss guy and clients do later. Need a fresh pussy you know.

He ended up laughing his ass off to the point he sat down in one of the theatre seats. I just stared at him again. He wasn't wrong, but it made me more annoyed and confused. How could he be so matter-of-fact about what I did? Did he know something I didn't?

My text: Greg, I can make it this evening, how soon and where. Anything I need to know or wear?

He replied almost immediately: As soon as you can be here, my main house. Just bring two picture ID's. Dress slutty, the less you have on the better. I will fuck your cunt." The minute I read that I juiced myself as Sarah called in when she got really wet. New word I learned today.

So I was today years old when I learned my employee is bi and crushes on me and wants a relationship, my hubby is wanting me to do porn and whore myself out, and that a stranger three weeks ago now can make me want to beg for his cock just by saying he will have me. I am so fucked up.

Mark: So what did you say to your boss and what was his reply?

Me: Want me to read it or for you to read it for yourself?

He said for me to read it, so I did. He replied awesome can I fuck you filthy whore cunt filled with his baby juice when you come home. He then started laughing again. He was enjoying himself. Something was off. I would have to spend some time investigating, I fear I have been set up. For now, though time to get ready and go see what was up. I was both excited and dreading this.

I decided to put back on what he wanted me to wear in the house and do pictures in and a knee-length coat for the drive over. I will leave the coat in the car when I get there. First, before dressing had to go to my home office and get my IDs and other account information and put them in a small clutch purse. I then went to the bedroom and repacked the gym bag with clothes for afterward and hygiene items. Then yes, I put on the garter belt with matching stockings, no panties, of course, as none came with the set, the semi-cup bra just like the one he first saw me in, and 5-inch stiletto heels. All of this as I noted early in hot pink. There was nothing else to put on now but my coat and leave. Well, let Mark see it before I left.

Me: Ready dear to see what I am wearing and give thumbs up or down?

Mark: No.

Me: No?

Mark: Yes, No. I do not want to see or know until you get home. I expect you to come home in whatever is under your coat. I expect you to still have cum in and on you. I expect you to kneel in front of me and ask me to fill whatever hole he used. Only then stand and show me what's under the coat. Also, keep in mind you have to work in the morning and you are involved in a major contract job.

Have a wonderful night.

I stared at him in disbelief considering how big the tent was showing in his gym shorts. I just shrugged and gave him and kiss, passionately I will add, and a hug. I told him how much I loved him and this is so weird that you do not care and even telling me to do this. We need to talk. He kissed me back and hugged me tight and said we will.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kelley Hosts a Halloween Party Wife gets creampied by another man and doesn't even know it.in Loving Wives
01 Our Perfect Marriage - Ch. 01 A jealous husband wants a hot wife.in Loving Wives
Hotwife Confessions - My First Date Hotwife describes her first date.in Loving Wives
A Wife and her Anklet A Wife goes out with her girlfriends wearing her anklet.in Loving Wives
Bride Becomes a Hotwife A married couple celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary.in Loving Wives
More Stories