All Comments on 'What Have You Done Amy - The End'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Not my cup of tea. Thanks though.

Impo_64Impo_646 months ago

The characters are yours, the story also, so you end it as you want. But we don't have to like it! As he said she was the woman that "tried to kill me, drugged me for years, steal my money, fell for another man, and was plotting an escape to another country."...and all that was forgotten in one second? OK it's almost Xmas and strange things happens in this season!

hindsight2020hindsight20206 months ago

Ahhh... What's the word or phrase that sums up this reconciliation?

What is it?

WHAT!?

Oh, yeah....

BS!

It makes exactly zero sense.

1*

Rw43Rw436 months ago

I love a reasonable RAAAAAAC, but...

<>

The human mind is capable of incredible amounts of self-deception. All you have to do is say, "Let's focus on the positive" and all becomes right with the world. But one day Amy will demonstrate that she can't forgive herself, or that she is still capable of being crazy, or that you should have gotten her treatment...

<>

"Til death do us part" is a very long time when you've done absolutely nothing to address her problems.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor6 months ago

If this is the end, where is the middle? The middle is Amy's story of the aftermath and recovery.

lecturer427lecturer4276 months ago

This story is confusing in many places and it's unreasonable to imagine that anyone would forgive someone who drugged, robbed, cheated on, and tried to murder them. And unreasonable to think that their children would want them back together. Crazy.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars. Somewhat confusing, but interesting read all the same. Heartache, so much heartache in life. Some from Betrayal, actually most from Betayal by the one in life that you love and trust more than any other living human being. So when that happens, what you have left? Just hope that your spouse isn't betraying you with your best friend who you would normally go to drink with to heal your emotional wounds. Losing your wife and best friend at the same time is the very most devastating thing that can happen. Barring that, what else is bad, maybe your wife wanting to kill you, use you, and steal from you. Betrayal is betrayal, and some are worse than other, but all are worse than NOT betraying you at all. Life is pain. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

He had no fault in what happened. I can see a reconciliation based on her being drugged but he did what he had to keep from going crazy and killing his wife. The kids treated him like he was the bad guy. He should have gone no contact for a while with them. They obviously cared more about their mother than him. Letting Amy back in would have been easier than letting the kids back in. The daughter was obnoxious.

MasterKoteMasterKote6 months ago

She tried to do all that and might still end up with her? Sorry but not happening.

Jlyn1Jlyn16 months ago

You completely skipped over Amy's side of the story and the events prior to him learning about it. Then, the aftermath and their conversation when they reunited.

Bry1977Bry19776 months ago

nope sorry but that was WAY too easy of a reconciliation considering what she did to him all it takes is a little suicidal tendency an apology and all is forgiven? no way in hell would that ever stand. 3*

BobluvsBobluvs6 months ago

This is pure garbage and as they say in Hollywood there isn't enough love in the stories to every take her back.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19556 months ago

No. No. No! A man doesn’t take back a whore with a steady stream of men, drugs the man, nearly kills him, and then, oh, she cooked dinner and I ate it without any worries that it was poisoned. I know this is fiction, but, it has to have a ring of truth or it becomes fantasy. This isn’t even close to what would actually happen. 2 stars. This was hard to follow in some parts. Some of it was good so the best I could do was a 2.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe6 months ago

Love the ending being a happy one

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv696 months ago

Ya you know the woman that poisoned me?. Dad come for Sunday dinner. OK sure. Like he'd go eat anything that woman prepared. Seriously?Really? Lmao.

ReadyOneReadyOne6 months ago

Seems like something is missing between the previous part and this one... Paste the two together and read across the break.

So we assume she (at the heist of Bains) was giving him something to suppress his libido.

And she did have a drug test which everyone ignored, especially the kids? And his PA didn't know anything about Bains, his arrest, the murder, the drugging?

And eventually he went for meducal assistance and got Viagra, but no one did any blood work on him at the time? And witg all the shit Bains was feeding her, both pharmalogical and building disrespect in her for him, he noticed nothing?

I'm not sure anything could be written into the gap between the two parts that would hold this story together.

JustloosenmrJustloosenmr6 months ago

Oh cmon..... you're doing this on purpose to invoke an answer, you know very well there is no way this would happen considering what Amy did to her husband.

Cmon....we need to know why??

Bring it

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

She literally tried to kill him and you want us to believe he would go back to her?

What in the fresh hell are you smoking? Honestly, this makes no goddamn sense and you should be ashamed of yourself.

PolpolpPolpolp6 months ago

OMG you really turned this story in the worst RAAC ever, he feel guilty about his ex that dont want to go with another dude when she cheated, drugged him and try to kill him really ?

You have no respect for your readers

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was a five but ending hit wrong for me at least The kids and the meddlesome sec were annoying but he didn’t do wrong he shouldn’t have to apologize for distancing himself from people who were a danger to him aka the ex wife, she tried to kill him.granted it was she was drugged and manipulated but still that is still her own choices that landed her their and she was still a danger to him. For those reasons it made the ending fall flat when he asked her out again. I could see a your rehabilitated I’ll help you had a Yada yada had a but date with the person that was in a plot to kill you less than three years ago that’s a yeahhh no. Again otherwise 5/5 with the ending 4/5 you’re a great writer. Their is litteraly nothing else wrong with the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unbelievable fempov RAAC: no man would behave like this brainless monkey husband. Just a daylight dreaming impossible fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ugh, the phrase "What have you done" actually relates more to how unrelated are parts one and two. Or more what have you not done. The series does not work as a whole. The second seems to be only marginally related to the first.

MightyHornyMightyHorny6 months ago

... No RAAC should prosper on this website.

None whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Or, "Sorry kids" dad says, "shoot me or whatever else you want to do, but if you ever bring that cheating skank slut's name up to me again I'll cut you out of my life and out of my inheritance. Now get the fuck out of my office." The two idiotic kids left, surprised their dad was tougher and smarter than both of them put together.

DomindiDomindi6 months ago

Weird ending..especially considering that she was plotting to kill him. But to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There was a lot that could have been examined, but you inexplicably opted to drag out his dating life for a page and a half instead. I like reconciliation, but this feels hollow even to me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is just plain stupid

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All the pain HE caused? The best I can figure is you must have a wide range of recreational drugs in your art of the world. Thanks for sharing your story with us, but I can’t buy the 180 degree turn around. Maybe if you had set it up with your hero having doubts about his treatment of Amy as he advanced through his dating efforts it would be easier to swallow.

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

I'm confuzzled on this one.

He was forgiving her because his ex was crazy or drugged or??? Should have been an additional 3K words as there are a lot of holes.

Didn't rate it because I like you as an author and I dont downrate authors I like.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

These two chapters were like ordering Tapas. Little plates of different plots not necessarily related just a few bites then on to the next plot. None of the plots were believable or well done.

Harryin VAHarryin VA6 months ago

Let me see if I have this right. I know most of your stories suck dick but this one is a new low and sucking dick.

.

The wife engages in a multi. Your long affair and twice the poisoning kill her husband.

.

The children confront the husband / father and blame the him for not wanting to know anything about the wife who tried to murder him.

.

And of course, jail and prosecution for what the wife tried to do never managed to come up in the story.

.

Please for the love of god stop writing

PondLife2023PondLife20236 months ago

The first story was ok, this is what those of us in the real world would call a complete disaster!

So the bitch tried to top herself! The tragedy is the word “Tried” No reason for the person she completely betrayed to even acknowledge her existence. It’s obvious that the children in this story are as warped as their mother! I do worry that the “Forgiveness bug” is poisoning the whole author group. Thankfully there are a few true exponents of the art of revenge (CTC, Van1 to name a few) but others are falling prey to it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Obviously J_C is a stream of consciousness style writer. This is NOT a good idea for him (and his readers). There is no discernible plot line; just random words. Also, a reconciliation? Not likely for a woman who cheated and drugged him. Two stars ⭐️ for trying.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a really dumb story and these characters are really dumb. No one to like or cheer for they are all as dumb as each other.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Badly done. From the technical writing, to the premise for the story and especially the ending. This is a woman that cheated on him for years. That and the lying would have justified their divorce. But the drugging would have justified prison. You spent most of the story telling us about his life and actions (who wouldn't recognize the Boss's daughter?) and practically never mentioned Amy. Then, in a complete car crash, you throw in two children, he reconciles with Amy and lives happily ever after in a couple of paragraphs? Talk about no valid reasons. That was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Huh?

.

Without a decent understanding of what went wrong between him and Amy, it was IMPOSSIBLE to to buy into the reconciliation.

.

The rambling style of prose also distracted. Very difficult to know what was going on.

.

In tne end, a reader was given no reason at all to sympathize with this MC. And that’s the writer’s fault.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wtf... not even the village idiot would be this stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Totally unrealistic ending.

Lowrider2020Lowrider20206 months ago

Good job ! loved the ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"Crushed by what I was hearing, guilt was raining down on me like a flood from the heavens." - Why the fuck should he feel guilty?

\

"The family I had abandoned so long ago" - He didn't abandon his family.

\

"I was being forced to see all the pain and suffering I had caused" - WTF?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

This story went from a 3 in the first part to a two on this part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What????? No way.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks6 months ago

How the hell could he ever trust her, or for that matter anyone after what he has gone through.

FabGMxFabGMx6 months ago

Sorry but no, just no.

This could be an interesting story, but it just reads as mashup of ideas, lame plot twist and subpar character developtment.

The first chapter was not great... neither so bad. This one its just BS.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio6 months ago

Part 1 was good. Part 2 had very little to do with Amy, thus the title is off. Part2 should have felt with the trial of the boyfriend and Amy. She should have done time for drugging. The ending is far fetched. MC acts like it’s all his fault. Only thing he ever did wrong was not go to the Dr — they would have picked up on the drugging. He could have gotten divorced a lot sooner!!

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf6 months ago

All I can say is WTF. I have no idea how this went from the husband being drugged to a RAAC. It makes no sense, zero, nada, zilch. Do us a favor...Do a rewrite and tell us what the husband and his adulteress discussed on the patio. Perhaps then we will see the logic to your ending. FINISH THE DAMN story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

I liked the people around him (PA, kids, son's GF), but that was a lot to forgive so suddenly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This gets a 1 only because can't go any lower. Assanine B S beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lots of territory to explore here, but you chose Martian RAAC ray instead. Swing and a miss.

patilliepatillie6 months ago

I was wondering how you were gonna wrap this up in just 2 pages, but you did a wonderful job! Really sweet and tender reconciliation. I am generally not in favor of reconciliation with cheaters, but in this case the woman was drugged, so it can be excused. Lots of questions but the relationship has been saved.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loose threads all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'd rate this as "crap". No one in his right, or wrong mind, would get involved with someone who tried to kill them. Regardless of circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another totally unrealistic fempov fantasy with the usual ending RAAC and a sheep husband ready to take his slut wife back. Not in this world.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story started well, even was interesting. It finished on a high note. But part 2 is a big disappointment. How can an adult man behave like an immature teenager for the same woman who cuckolded him for three to four years, humiliated him, used him while cheating on him, and lied to him repeatedly to his face.

I don't see a way back for these two as a couple, and least of all, he kissed her, and everything was hunky-dory again. The suddenness of his behavior was totally unbelievable. Sorry, but I didn't like the end of your story. Sometimes is better in life to be alone that in bad company. She is bad company and she's no longer the young, naïve woman he fell in love so many years ago. Yes, the first time she cheated, she may have been drugged, but obviously she did like it, because she came back for more and became his mistress. Shame on Jaxson, his weak principles, and his small balls, can you see them without a microscope?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First part was promising but the second… a totally different dish. Precisely, not juvenile but senile, like wanna kiss it to make it feel better crap raac.

Totally wasted time.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't care if it's my children, disrespect like that cuts them out of my life... and to threaten to shoot me? they better be ready to follow through because I would be ont he warpath.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste6 months ago

I really disliked this - FabGMx is right: there was no real plot, just a bunch of ...happenings, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was so lame. Kids are dumb as bricks...

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A RAAC? After what she did he let the kids guilt him into coming back. The end was cute though. Tommy and Tammy.

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoes6 months ago

The ending sucked

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

the question is why did start seeing someone else and why was she poisoning him. These points were brought put in the story. WHY?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Disappointing overall. Kudos for introducing some intrigue in the first chapter, but a bushel of rotten tomatoes for throwing it all away on a pointless and incomplete second installment.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The entire story's hard to even think of believing. Starting with his wife being drugged, then drugging her husband. How did this come about? Story doesn't say. Then she's on the boat... At what point did she lose the control over herself?

Of all the women around, he has to try for one in his work area?

The kids were almost as bad, with his daughter saying that his son'd shoot him if he didn't listen to them. What the fuck right? I won't go into the insurmountable amount of disrespect for their father to do/ say anything close to that.

Moreover, after everything, he walks in the kitchen & suddenly wants to go back having sexual relations with his then ex-wife? How's he going to know she won't fall for some scheme down the road? Why is he not taking things very slowly? And from the beginning, how the hell did he not realize something's off? Drugged people can't act the same as normal. IDK.

2 stars for this tragic story- both parts. Tragic in the action & the telling. Sorry I read it. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is one huge, disorganized mess. There's a writing technique where the writer writes a stream of consciousness, which chases anything and everything inside the fertile mind of the said writer. Then, after a day or two, the writer goes back through this clutter and follows the storyline. This requires some aggressively merciless editing, which most amateur writers (enthralled with their own brilliance versus a person who pays the bills with their writing). This story here, contains too much navel-gazing, too much introspection without context. The story's first two lines are awfully vague and incomplete sentences, violating every known principle of beginning a story that dates back to Homer. Never did the writer come out and tell or show us anything, deferring instead to this murky, figure-it-out-yourself approach. Weak, weak, weak writing that's so typical of the quantity-over-quality approach of amateur writing. 2 stars. Barely.

LWLover60LWLover606 months ago

The first part was building up to a confrontation with the cheating wife and boyfriend. I kind of expected that at the beginning of this part, but it was skipped leaving a large hole in the story. Keep writing and learning.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't know. I read both parts and I'm still trying to figure out what was going on. In the first part she's drugging him. I'm guessing that's why he couldn't get it up. But she's also being drugged to keep seeing the Bains person. For what though? To get her? Or to get his money?

The second part of this story was more about him trying to date other women and feel comfortable about doing it. Then at the end the family has an intervention, to get him to see their mother (his ex-wife), and have dinner with them. He does, and it's suddenly RAAC.

I still haven't figured anything out, other than the office receptionist is his son's fiancee.

tizwickytizwicky6 months ago

What started out as a good plot suddenly morphed into something that was unrecognizable from Chapter 1. The now ex-wife poisons her husband Jax while caring on a 4+ year affair with a criminal who is brain washing and simultaneously poisoning her while plotting to steal Jax's wealth and dump the zombie STBX wife. Why didn't the DA prosecute Amy? What happened to Bain? Bingo, Bang Go, let's destroy the plot and make this the worlds most implausible reconciliation at all costs (RAAC) story. I recognize that this story is a work of fiction but it's difficult to suspend disbelief when you derail you own plot. The first chapter was original and good enough to deserve a total rewrite of chapter 2.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

What the --??!

The stupid ex husband has a death wish...

I guess this time he'll gladly take the poison from Amy with a smile.

Whatever trouble he's gonna have he deserve it.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

continuation:

Why is crazy, disgusting Amy not in jail?

I thought the authorities put the squeeze on her and her lover....

I guess the only thing that got squeezed was the finances.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

So, of course it's his fault for not rolling over after being betrayed and lied to?

.

In the immortal words of Mugatu "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

.

There are words, and they form sentences. It's just that the plot and the story make fuck all for sense.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

Sorry. You lost me in part 2.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay5 months ago

I... Why is your writing so messy and confusing??? Did you read this before you posted? It just doesn't flow! Same for last chapter, it's just not spaced out in a narrative cohesive or fluid way. It's not a bad idea, but it felt like a rushed first draft.

I would reread it if it was edited again, but otherwise this is not worth a second read or recommending to anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Let me get this straight, the mc takes the blame for his slut wife poisoning him in conjunction with her lover? His adult children, who were also victims of the cheating cunt threaten him into talking to the architect of the family's destruction? I just came from another of this authors "works" to see of he is just a cum sucking faggot. Intuition confirmed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OH FUCK!!!!!, I just read Whackdoodle's comments. Give me a moment to run outside and see if the sky is filled with flying pigs! I can't believe that I totally agree with the 'doodles assessment.

redboat7redboat74 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 days ago

A Stand out in the lit passive cuckology meter.

I mean it's too bad she didn't amputate his limbs as well.

This was no love test.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES