What He Hoped For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill flinched mentally and the reality of her words and his actions shook him to his core. He met her gaze again, and her eyes demanded that he comply. He could never imagine himself sucking on a small cock, but at that moment he could not imagine not doing what she told him. Somehow he did not stop what he was doing. Somehow he was another person, sucking on a little cock.

"Do you love sucking that little cock?" she asked, then she giggled and fondled his erection with the toes of her other foot. "Of course it's really not that little compared to what you have there, is it?"

Bill felt so insignificant and trivial and small at that moment. He felt tears welling in his eyes as he struggled with her words and his actions. The embarrassment and humiliation were excruciating, but at the same time he was more sexually excited and emotionally charged than he had ever been. He was only sucking on her toe and staring into her eyes, for heaven's sake. How could such a simple thing have such an effect on him?

"It's okay," she whispered. "Just keep sucking on my little cock," Her gaze never left his. "Keep being my good little bitch cock sucker."

Bitch cock sucker? He could not believe what she was saying. He could not believe what she was making him do. His fantasies had never been as intense and overwhelming as what he was experiencing just then. At that instant he could not conceive of anything she might tell him to do that he would not do. He was like two completely different people in one body. He was a witness to his own complete submission. How could he live with this? How could he live without it? He lost track of time, of where he was and what he was doing, and even of himself as he sucked on her toe. He was the perfect little bitch cock sucker.

"How are you two doing in here Susan?" Carol's voice suddenly intruded on them.

Bill was stunned. He had not heard Carol come in the family room. He had forgotten everything else and was living in the moment. He had not been aware of anything or anyone but Susan. Guilt and conscience, and an overwhelming shock coursed through him. He was only just able to keep himself conscious as he struggled mentally with the reality of what his wife was watching him do. He tried to pull away, but somehow he was not able to. Susan would not allow it. She smashed the heel of her other foot against his groin and ground his penis and balls hard between his legs.

"You certainly seem to have him under your control," Carol added thoughtfully. "I know you told me what you were capable of, but I guess I didn't realize the extent of your ability."

"He's a very compliant subject...if you know how to reach him."

"I can see that. He has a real weakness there, doesn't he? I've only had him use his hands on my feet before, but you really seem to have consumed his imagination there. I also see you have found an interesting method of keeping his little carrot from interfering with your pleasure and satisfaction."

Susan chuckled, but she did not take her eyes off of Bill. "Keep making love to my foot," she whispered, staring intently at him. "It will be okay. Don't worry...your fantasy isn't going anywhere."

Bill's mind calmed suddenly, as though a silken fog swept over him, and he went back to eagerly sucking on her toe. He was like two people again; one experiencing and one observing. He was aware of his wife and Susan talking to each other, his mind subliminally listening to everything they said while his emotions were consumed with his service to his new mistress.

"He is far more submissive than you suspected," Susan exclaimed. "It is really amazing, actually. I think it is one of the most powerful components of his personality. It probably allows him to have significant powers of concentration. Probably because his professional life demands that he be in such control of everything at work all of the time, his mind wants to make up for it in the rest of his life. He really has deep submissive desires. He's not a pain submissive, however. The spankings are the least of his pleasures, just like his acceptance of what I'm doing with my heel here. He would really enjoy forced nakedness and basic to major humiliation. He is a subtle but deep seated cuckold, however. It terrifies him, but it's also a deep desire."

"A cuckold? Really? Are you sure? I did not think he was that perverted."

"Very sure."

"You are very good to have figured all that out so quickly."

"Lots of practice," Susan replied with a laugh. "And like I said he is an easy study."

"And is he aware of this? Is he listening to us?" "Yes, of course he is," Susan answered. "He's listening to everything we say. I'm sure it will be very overwhelming for him eventually, but he can't respond until I allow it. It's like I told you...it's sort of like a hypnotic trance. I'm not exactly sure how it works...only that I've been able to do it ever since I reached puberty. Dan can tell you that I'm very good at it, however."

Dan nodded when Carol glanced at him.

"What I am supposed to do with this information?"

"You can do just about anything you want to Carol?"

"It's not like I want to be dominant or anything. I can be a little bossy...sure. And of course I can be a little bitchy...maybe a lot bitchy, but those are basically reactions, usually when Bill wants something from me...and he always seems to want something else from me. That's been our problem for a while now. He wants me to be some dominatrix, and I would be just as happy with a casual sex life, and definitely a lot less frequently."

"I'm sure Susan can help you get whatever you want," Dan said with a subtle laugh.

"I can try to teach you my technique if you want. It's mostly with the eyes, and I personally believe any woman can do it...with the right desire, with a little bit of female attitude, and a enough believing in yourself. And it's not about being dominant really. It's more about just getting what you want, when you want it. What I'm doing right now really isn't taking that much of my effort. And if even this gets to be too much, then you find him a skilled 'cuckold sitter' while you go out and have a good time."

"Cuckold sitter? I'm not sure I understand."

"Like what I'm doing right now. I'm going to guess that he is as content as at any time in his life right now, and it really is not taking much effort on my part. At the same time you are free to do whatever you want with whomever you want. You could have Dan right here and right now if you wanted him."

Bill grunted as he struggled get their attention. The nature of the discussion had gone farther than he expected, and even though he was under Susan's trance, the panic was swelling inside him.

"Sh...Sh," Susan said as she stroked his small erection with the toes of her other foot. "This is woman's talk. You don't worry your pretty little head about what we're saying."

Bill felt a calm sweep through him again. He did not like it, but he could not help it.

"I can't believe how easily you do that," Carol exclaimed. "I guess you will have to try to teach me."

"I would be more than happy to."

"I have to admit that the more I see...the more appealing the whole idea becomes. The teasing we were doing was fun for me. I guess a big strong body rolling around in my bed once a while might be kind of fun. But where am I going to find these skilled cuckold sitters?"

"The wives of two of Dan's body building friends are very dominant. They're both like me in that they love to share their muscular men with other dominant women. It's a pride thing. And they are both more than capable of taking care of the cuckold sitting duties for Billy here. They'll both tease you about how out of shape you have let Bill get, but you have to expect that. They will probably taunt you into getting him a major shape up routine."

"Understandable. I can't really argue with that. Be nice to slim him down and firm him up a little bit."

Bill sagged inside. He hated to exercise, and he hated diets even more.

"I'm not sure how I feel about some women I don't really know having casual sex with my husband, however, Carol added.

"Oh he's not going to be having any sex. In fact he will have constant feedback to keep him from having any orgasms or even touching himself. They'll just keep him occupied while you do whatever you want with their husbands. Oh...sure he'll probably eat some pussy and lick some ass, but mostly they'll just make sure he is mentally stimulated in ways that will be really challenging for him. I'm sure there will be some major exercise involved."

"That would be perfect," Carol exclaimed. "So is he going to want to watch me with these other men? Is that how it works with a cuckold?"

"Yes and no. You're really going to need to have a long heart to heart with Billy here about that. I'm willing to bet that the idea of seeing you with someone else will be so powerful that he won't be able to deny himself. At the same time, the reality of seeing you with someone else who is such a physical specimen will also probably be more than he can take...at least at first."

Dan nodded. "You saw how he acted when I did that thing with the spoon in the kitchen?"

"Yes. The jealousy in his eyes was pretty intense...but the tent in his pants was also very obvious. This is really going to change our life...isn't it?"

"Definitely. I don't see any other way. Neither of you is going is ever going to be the same again. Like I said, you two will have a lot to talk about tonight. The tricky part is making sure he knows to leave himself alone...and certainly no orgasms."

"I have demanded many times before that he leave himself alone, but he always contends that he needs more sexual stimulation from me if he is going to leave himself alone."

Susan chuckled. "I can see how the controlling part of his personality would find that logical...and so like a man to think that way. We will need to teach him a better way, and the most important part is to make sure he understands that he cannot masturbate anymore. He will need to save his manly energy for you or the other women."

"I've never been able to get that kind of control of him before."

"I'll try to teach you how to control him with your eyes...and of course the other women will help to control him as well...but if needs be...to make sure he does not touch himself...you will just have to put a chastity device on him."

"He would probably enjoy that," Carol laughed.

"A part of him would," Susan agreed. "The part of him that wants to be dominated."

"Cuckold huh?" Carol asked.

Susan nodded.

"So I suppose I should I see if Dan here is as good a kisser as my husband is a cock sucker?" Carol said with a laugh. "That should keep Bill on edge."

"I think that sounds like a wonderful place to start. Could I make an additional suggestion?"

"Sure."

"Well...this might be a stretch for you to begin with, but you might consider having Bill eat you out while you are making out with Dan. Have you ever had an orgasm while you are kissing?"

"That's very wicked...don't you think?"

"Very wicked." Susan laughed out loud. "But the experience just might help you out of your casual shell and into a new dominant persona."

"I'm not sure how dominant I want to be...and even if I did I would not know where to begin. I just can't see myself just getting naked here in the family room and locking lips with your husband."

"So you can start slowly. Do you have a loose flowing summer dress? Something light and airy with lots of room in it?"

"Yes...I'm sure I still have a cotton print that I wore before I lost twenty pounds."

"That should be perfect. That way you can make Bill climb under the dress while you're kissing Dan. Why don't you go in the bedroom and have Dan help you change. Remember...no underwear!"

Bill was expecting Carol to balk at the idea. He was expecting one of her logical arguments why she could not possibly do what Susan was suggesting. There was a certain deep comfort in that expectation, but also a deep disappointment. A part of him wanted her to follow Susan's advice, while another part of him was terrified that she would. There was nothing he could do about it either way, however.

Without a word, then, Carol took Dan by the hand with a confident tug and led him from the family room. Bill's heart was in his throat as tears began to form in his eyes again. He tried to pull away from Susan's foot, but she quickly leaned forward and grabbed his chin with her hand.

"It will be okay," she whispered. "Look at me. Look me in the eyes. It will okay. I promise that neither of you have ever experienced anything like what you will experience tonight. She will be like a new woman."

Bill searched her eyes as he sucked on her toe, pleading with her to understand what he was feeling, to comprehend how he wanted some sanity back in his life at that moment. Did she understand what he needed? Did she understand that it had all gone far enough?

"I know...I know," she said gently as her gaze delved deep into his brain. "You think this will all be too much for you, don't you? You think it will be too overwhelming. It's not like you dreamed it would be like, is it? It's not like you wanted. Everything is out of your control, isn't it?"

Bill nodded as much as he could.

"Such a silly boy," she cooed. "It was never about you...you know that now, don't you? It was never in your control to begin with, so you can't worry about losing something you never had. It's about her...and it always has been. You know that Dan is in the bedroom right now helping her take off her clothes. Like I said before...he's priming the pump. She will be flush with excitement when they come back out. She won't be naked, but we both know she was for a while with Dan in the bedroom. Soon they'll be making out like teenagers, and you can only hope that she will let you lick her wet pussy after he works her up."

Bill did not know what to think. Years of his fantasies were bundled up in her words, and at the same time his guts and emotions were like coiled springs. He was as excited and also as afraid as he could ever remember. When Carol and Dan walked back into the family room, they acted like young lovers. They were laughing and holding hands, the orange flower print dress flowing loosely on her like a little girl wearing her mother's dress. And Susan had been right; Carol was flush with the sexual excitement of a young girl as they reclined on the couch and began to kiss. Carol and Dan were soon wrestling with each other, arms wrapped around one another as their mouths kissed and sucked and licked the other. Some part of Bill was more excited and enthralled than he could wrap his mind around, while some part of his heart broke.

Soon Susan was narrating and orchestrating the action on the couch. She told Dan to kneel next to the couch while he kissed Carol to make room for Bill. She then instructed Bill to pull his panties up and move over next to the love birds and watch them closely. He ached to do just as she told him, but his body would not move. She told him a second time, finally staring deep into his eyes until he moved. As he got close to them Carol pulled away from Dan for an instant and reached to caress his face with one hand and whimper his name, then the hand moved quickly down to the hem of her dress and she began to pull it up to expose her legs and naked pussy.

"Eat me Bill," she moaned as her legs flayed apart to expose her thick bush.

He was stunned and his imagination captured many emotions. He was transfixed by what was happening in front of him, like a mirage of drink for a long thirsty man. This was so many fantasies come true before his eyes, and his mind and heart could hardly contain the ecstasy and the torture. He quickly climbed between her legs and buried his face in her thick curly pubic hairs, and felt and tasted the wetness on his mouth and cheeks. He began to lap at his wife's swelled pussy lips, the odor of her arousal trying to push him roughly away. He had never smelled her or tasted her pussy so harsh and musky. Almost instantly she was bucking against his face and gasping into Dan's mouth. The unmistakable signs of her orgasm began to dance through her like a tempest, like ripples of electricity were coursing through her. It began to build like a crashing thunder in her and swept through her with the power of a thousand wasted lifetimes.

He could not believe that is was happening like that. Carol almost never had an orgasm, and when she did it always took her a very long time to get there. And they were never anything like this. He began to pull away, but she quickly wrapped a leg behind his head to hold him place.

"Keep going," she screamed, then pulled her face once more to Dan's mouth.

Bill buried his face back into her bush and found the wet lips of her vagina again. He knew her clit was always very sensitive, so he began to lick around it with the tip of his tongue. Carol was writhing so much that he had a very difficult time staying away from her nubbin, and finally he flattened his tongue firmly on her clit and pressed hard onto her mound. Almost immediately she began to buck against his mouth as the climax shuddered through her and a loud rolling grunt escaped from her mouth. He kept his tongue firmly on the crevice of her slit, and the spasms seemed to continue forever. It was the most exciting moment of his sexual existence, but as she came down from the powerful experience, and her legs relaxed from around him, and he pulled away to adore her, he saw her mouth still locked onto Dan's.

As he looked at them from his vantage point between her legs, he felt like another person again. And that other person felt so unimportant and unneeded that it rent his heart. That other person was certain that had been the most powerful sexual moment of her life, and Dan had been the object of her affection while he had been little more than a vibrator or dildo. Her body heaved deep breaths which calmed slowly.

"Oh God, that was amazing," Carol finally exclaimed, shaking her head as she sat up on the couch, relaxing the near arm of her embrace with Dan to stretch to reach for Bill as well.

Bill eagerly climbed up between her legs, draping himself across her mound and stomach, then tucking his face into the crook of her neck. He wanted to take his panties off and bury his cock deep inside her just then, but he could not imagine how Carol would react with Dan sucking on her tongue and Susan watching so close by.

"That was great Bill," she whispered, hugging him and pulling his face up to kiss him while Dan nuzzled the other side of her neck.

"I'm glad...I love you," Bill breathed.

"I love you too," she said and gave him another quick kiss. "But too much 'muffymouth." She scrunched up her nose as she pushed a hand on his chest. He eased away as she turned her attention back to Dan's kisses.

"You're a good kisser," she exclaimed to Dan as Bill eased himself the rest of the way off of her.

He sat on the far end of the couch, feeling lost and bewildered as he watched them. He had been so close to sharing that special moment with her, and then she had pushed him away. He felt and smelled the strong the wetness of her pussy juices on his face, and everything about his situation left him disgusted with himself. He climbed off of the couch and staggered out of the room toward the bathroom.

"Hurry back," Susan admonished.

Somehow Bill managed to get control of his mind and soul, managed to conquer the massive weight of emotions and swift loss of will that had been coursing through him and consuming him. Without Susan's damned eyes boring into him, he was able to clear his thoughts enough to get control of himself and his functions. He trudged passed the downstairs bathroom, wheeled at the bottom of the stairs and stomped slowly upstairs as quietly as his fat body would allow. He locked the master bathroom door behind him and turned the shower on as hot as he could stand. He scrubbed himself until his skin hurt, then climbed out of the shower and brushed his teeth until there was not a hint of taste of either Susan or his wife. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror for the longest time, disgusted by how far overweight he had allowed himself to get.