What He Hoped For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No wonder his wife got more sexual pleasure just from kissing another man than she did from anything he could ever do for her. Could there be anything more degrading than to be down there licking his wife's pussy while she kissed Dan? And how pathetic he must have looked to be sucking on Susan's toe while he stared into her eyes like some helpless slave? How much must they all be laughing at him down there in the family room? He certainly needed to stay away from that situation again. He certainly needed to never look into Susan's eyes that way again. What was he ever going to do if she was really able to teach Carol how to do the thing with the eyes too?

Bill opened the bathroom door carefully, and was relieved to see the bedroom was still dark and empty. He was afraid. He was afraid of what he had experienced downstairs. He was afraid of how his dreams and fantasies got so far away from him. He was afraid of how his life was going to change, had already changed. He was also afraid of how much he enjoyed it all at some deep passionate and emotional level.

He expected someone to be waiting for him there; Susan, with those damned eyes he could not hide from, or Dan, with those muscles he could stand up to, or Carol, his wife, with the new dominant stature he had asked her to assume. What exactly had happened down there? Was this really what he had hoped for? It was all so much for him to wrap his mind around, and the mental effort to make sense of it left him very tired. He climbed into his side of the bed and pulled the comforter to his neck, then laid there staring at the ceiling until drowsiness became heavy on his eyes.

He rousted faintly when the bedroom door opened, was only vaguely aware of the whispers and laughter from the hallway before the door closed again. A few moments later he felt Carol climb under the covers and snuggle up to him. How long had it been since she snuggled up to him like that?

"We waited for you to come back down," she whispered in his ear. "Did the experience tire you out?"

"I...uh...I was..."

"It was a lot for you to handle...wasn't it?" Was there a hint of laughter in her voice?

"It certainly was," he replied.

"I've read that people who experience a dramatic shock can have this kind of reaction...unexplained fatigue. I suppose it was to be expected. It will be easier next time."

Bill did not know what to say. Next time? The mixture of terror and the rampant excitement coursed through him again.

"Are you okay?" she finally asked.

"I'm not sure," he answered.

Carol pulled her head away from his chest and raised up on her elbow to look at him. He could see the gleam of her eyes in the dark, but he could not make out her expression.

"Are we okay?" she asked.

"I don't know," Bill said.

She stared silently at him for a long time.

"I understand that that was really hard for you," she finally said, "but wasn't that what you have been asking me for...for such a long time?"

Bill found it hard to breathe.

"I'm not so sure now," he finally answered.

"So maybe you got all of this sexual excitement nonsense out of your system?"

Bill could not find his voice.

"I should tell you that it was really great for me...what happened downstairs just a little while ago."

"It was?" he heard his voice ask.

"It certainly was. The most powerful and overwhelming sexual experience of my life. I think maybe that I discovered some of what I have been missing my whole life."

"You have? It was very hard for me."

"Yes, yes...I know. It was really hard for you...I got that...but don't you see? It was great for me...and that's what's important...right?"

He could just make out her eyes boring into him in the darkness.

"You've been badgering me for years to open up...to expand myself sexually. You have pestered me for years with your incessant fantasies about becoming more dominant and outgoing. Well...now I have."

"So what does that mean for us?" he finally asked her shadow.

"That's what I'm asking you?" she eased over close to him so their mouths were almost touching.

"What do you want? Are you going to want big strong young bodies to roll around in bed with...like Dan and his friends?"

"Yes darling." She kissed the side of his mouth. "If tonight is any judge, then I'm sure I will."

"So you won't need me?" He heard his own voice crack.

"Don't be silly, William. I will always need my geek. I will always need you." She kissed him again. "I needed you tonight, didn't I? You know that I could not have done that without you. You are my husband...the love of my life. You are the father of my children. You are the man I will be with until death claims one of us." She kissed him again. "Deep down inside...don't you think this is a chance for us to experience the excitement you want and get some of this out of your system?"

"What if I can't take it? What if I can't stand to share you? What if I say no?"

"Then I will be very sad." She kissed him one more time and then reached a hand down to fondle his cock while she licked his near nipple. "But I think you want more than that...and I think you are more of a man than that."

Bill groaned as she rubbed the head of his cock with the flat of her thumb and nibbled on his nipple.

"Or are you afraid of your fantasies when you get so close to them? Would you let that fear take this sexual liberation away from me before I even have a chance to discover how wonderful it could be for us? Susan tells me that she has some secrets that I might want to know ... some things about you that will help make sure we don't go back. Should I ask her to tell me more? "

"No," he heard his voice answer as the terror of his situation came storming back to him.

"Then I guess you don't have anything to complain about, do you? Maybe you better get down there between my legs and show me how much you love me."

The logical part of him did not really want to, but the submissive part was afraid to deny her. He serviced her until his jaws and tongue ached that night. He heard Dan pounding Susan across the hall while Carol kept him licking and sucking her slit. The submissive part of his head was eventually swimming with the import and thrill of what he had no choice but to agree to, as the smells and tastes and sounds assaulted him. He could only imagine some of the way it was going to change their life. Finally Carol allowed him to enter her with his hard small penis and after only a few minutes of pumping his cock as deep into her as he could, Bill erupted with a more powerful climax that he ever remembered.

And in those moments of the throes of deeper passion than he had ever felt before, Bill knew that he had given up control of that part of his soul. It terrified him, and excited him, but he knew he had given up that control.

He slept the sleep of the dead that night. He was up early, before everyone else. The day felt full of excitement and promise as he headed off to work. His bottom was still a little sore from the spanking two nights before, but it was getting better. Each time he allowed himself to think about Carol and their new arrangement with other men and other women, his mind drifted off on a dozen tangents that ranged from wonderful to terrifying. He tried hard not to let himself think it. It was a long day, and there were still a dozen issues nagging when he left work that night. There had been a lot of unscheduled downtime to adjust for. He expected a flurry of e-mails and several updates to the MRP planning module that night as they tried to get back on schedule. It was going to be one of those nights when he did not get out of his home office much, but it was better than being stuck at the factory.

He did not recognize the car in the driveway, but was not surprised to see Susan's car in the middle stall of the garage when he pulled in. The doubts and thrill of the unknown coiled inside of him for a few moments as he climbed out of the Jeep and headed in the back door.

"Hello William," Carol's voice chimed from the kitchen as he trudged into his office. "You're late tonight. Tough day?"

"Yes," he replied loudly. "Tough day...and it's not over yet."

"I'm sorry." He heard her walking toward his office as he docked the computer. "Is it going to be one of those nights?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Are you going to have to go back in?" She stuck her head in through the doorway.

"I don't think so...I should be able to handle everything from here."

"Good. I made Tortellini salad. Do you want to eat in here?"

"It's not that big of a rush," he replied as he logged onto the factory system, then glanced up at her. When their gaze met, her eyes seemed to bore into him. He felt his sense of control slip away just a bit. Had she learned that thing with the eyes from Susan already?

"The kids and I have already eaten," she said. "I'll set you a plate in the kitchen. Why don't you shower first and put something comfortable on. I'll explain to our guests that you will be busy tonight, so we may have to adjust our schedule of events."

What schedule of events? He just stared at her for a moment.

"Would you like some wine with your dinner?" she asked, waking him from his momentary stupor.

"Wine would be great."

Bill found himself again, shook his head to clear the cobwebs, then finished booting up all of the modules. When he confirmed the modules were all updating in real time, he strolled out of his office and toward the stairway as the sounds of young laughter drifted from the kitchen. We? Who was we? Guests? Change of scheduled events. He thought he recognized Dan and Susan's voices, which was logical, but it sounded like there was another couple as well. Did he really want to know who they were and why they were there? He did not have time to worry about that tonight; he had other more important things on his mind.

He showered and shaved, put on sweatpants and a tee-shirt, then put his terrycloth robe over them. Back in his office, he carefully studied each of the screens on his computer, then started a new MRP upload. The new planning cycle would take almost a half hour, more than enough time to eat. He sauntered into the kitchen and took a seat at the counter in front of a plate of dinner and a glass of wine.

Carol appeared from the family room a moment later.

"Mind some company?" she asked.

"That would be nice."

He expected her to take the seat next to him but she turned and quick-stepped into the family room. A moment later she returned with a very large blond young man and a striking tall redheaded young woman following her.

"Steve...Kathy...this is my husband Bill." There was a hint of laughter to her voice. "Bill...Steve will be one of my new boyfriends...and of course his beautiful wife here will be one of your new dominant trainers. She has gracefully agreed to adjust our plans for tonight to facilitate your work."

Bill struggled with a dash of thoughts and emotions just then. Adjust her plans? And had he heard Carol right? Boyfriend? He had been too busy all day to think about last night, but now it seemed he was looking right at the future she had promised him. Was she making a joke, or was she serious? Susan had talked about friends who were body builders, and this guy was like a wedge chiseled from rock. And the red headed beauty next to him? His dominant trainer? And she had adjusted her plans? Bill took a large gulp of wine, then finally remembered his manners.

"It's nice to meet you both," he stammered, easing off his stool to reach to shake hands with each of them.

The young man took his hand firmly, smiled like a giant muscular cat that was about to eat a pet bird or fish, then eased over next to Carol and put an arm possessively around her shoulder. Carol chuckled and snuggled back into the massive young man. Kathy just nodded and smiled, ignoring his hand as she strolled quickly around the kitchen island.

"Are you cold Bill?" she asked as she reached to untie the belt of his robe and start tugging it off his shoulder.

"Uh no," he said as he struggled to sit back down and defend himself against her.

"Good...because I would really like to get a good look at how much work I have ahead of me. Steve and Carol seem to be hitting it off pretty well already, so it looks like we'll be spending a lot of time together."

"I'm not sure..." Bill muttered as she pushed him back to his feet began to pull the robe from him.

"I don't have patience for shyness Bill," Kathy said as the robe came off his back. "No truly dominant woman will."

Bill caught a glimpse of Kathy and Carol eyeing each other, then Carol nodded to acknowledge what the younger woman's words really meant.

"You will mind Kathy just as you would Susan or me," Carol admonished.

Bill felt the numbness of submission come over him, and he nodded.

"Carol and Susan have told me all about your kinks and hang-ups, and I really don't care about all of that. Steve, and Zach and Dan can all tell you that I like a man to feel totally vulnerable around me...isn't that right Steve?"

"Yes dear," Steve replied.

"So you see Bill that you need to get used to be naked all the time when I am cuckold sitting you."

Cuckold sitting? Was he ready for this? Did it matter what he was ready for? He finished his wine in a quick gulp and tried to keep from falling down as she worked his sweatpants down his legs to the floor.

"Goodness," she mumbled, squatting in front of him as she tugged on the legs of his sweatpants and he stepped awkwardly out of them. "That is a tiny little clit you have there, isn't it?"

Carol and Steve both laughed out loud, and Bill's head was so warm and light that he just knew he was going to pass out. Had she really said that? How was he supposed to respond? What was he supposed to say? He was mortified, but the worst of it was that he also felt his scrotum getting tight and his cock getting hard. He had never experienced anything like this, and the emotional and mental thrill was both breathtaking and excruciating as he stood looking at the floor.

"Well...you kind of enjoy that, don't you Bill? That little clit really grew, didn't it?"

He just stood there, staring at the floor, his mind a total blank. There were several answers to her questions, completely across the spectrum from stupid to lewd. He did not answer any of them.

"Let's get the shirt off so you can finish eating," she continued as she began tugging the tee-shirt up his torso.

Bill did not even resist. He could not look up, and certainly could not look anyone in the eye as she peeled the shirt over his head. Kathy then pushed his shoulder down until he found the stool with his naked butt.

"Not hungry," he mumbled.

"Finish your dinner," Kathy urged. "I'll get you a little more wine."

Bill's mind emerged subliminally from the haze and he nodded. Wine would help. He began to eat his salad quickly.

"Slow down," Kathy urged. "I know you have work to do tonight, but eating slower is the first step in getting your girlish figure back."

Bill heard Carol chuckled again.

"Carol," Kathy said in a motherly tone, "Would you please go find someplace to play with my husband."

"Am I distracting you?" Carol asked.

"A little...and this might get embarrassing...for both of you."

"Oh! I see. Of course. Come along Steven...let's go make out on the back deck. I sure hope none of the neighbors will be watching us too much."

Kathy shook her head slowly, and allowed an amused smile. "I sure hope she does not give him too many bad habits. I'll have to wear the skin of his ass out if she does."

Bill shivered deep inside, for so many reasons that he could not describe all of them. He slowly finished his dinner, taking sips of wine that seemed a little flat. He finally tossed Kathy a puzzled look.

"Half diet 7up and half wine," she explained. "Half the calories."

He nodded as though her words were the most logical he had ever heard. She had a power over him that was completely different than Susan's. He could not explain it exactly, but he certainly felt it emotionally.

"If you are finished, then you can go to your office now."

Bill's mind escaped in a torrent, and a thousand logistics and planning details sorted themselves out. The fact that he was naked was a worrisome aspect, but he managed to overcome that issue as he sat back down at his desk.

"Can you explain what you are doing?" Kathy asked as she perched on the couch behind him.

He glanced at her over his shoulder, then focused on the computer screen.

"The last thing I want to do is insult you," he muttered. "What do you know about production control?"

"I'm a customer service supervisor for a large tool distributor. I work a lot with ordering and fulfillment from foreign suppliers. I promise...I'm never insulted if I can learn something."

Bill shrugged and hoped for the best.

"Well...you obviously understand the concept of an order process. Do you understand bill of materials and available to promise?"

She nodded.

"Do you understand the concept of a planning time fence or a planning horizon?"

"Like in a calendar of future deliveries?"

"Like the time constraints on a calendar of future deliveries, constrained by a calendar of all known demand, combined with a list of available products and a calendar of factory capacity of production."

"I think I get it. Lots of details all considered together. You can probably explain why delivery and promise dates keep changing."

Bill chuckled. "There are any of a number of reasons."

He glanced over his shoulder and she was staring at him intently. No smile at all. Her stern look was almost harsh. Bill blushed again, and this time he shrugged.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "Conflicting demand is the worst...everyone wants theirs immediately and their combined demand is more than the short term capacity...which causes a power struggle for planning. If someone causes a change in planning so they get what they want, then someone else gets pushed out."

"I get it...you explained that well." She allowed a tight smile. "I understand it's not simple...that I won't get it all the first time." she said. "This may take a while."

"Yes," he replied with another sheepish grin of his own.

"Just like you won't get your girlish figure back right away. We'll have to work with each other."

Bill blushed again. He could not explain how she made him feel. It was as though he wanted to please and satisfy her in every way. How had she done that?

"Are you really interested in this?" he asked.

"I'm interested in you. You will be part of my responsibility now, at least when my guy is entertaining your wife. I need to know what makes you tick. We are going to learn about each other."

"Why would you bother?"

"I enjoy sharing and controlling a new slave...just like I enjoy a woman like your wife sharing and appreciating mine."

"Wow," Bill muttered as the meaning came to him.

"Let me know just as soon as you have a spare five minutes in what you are doing."

Bill nodded and bent to the task at hand. It took him longer to adjust and manipulate the schedule and expected receipts. Kathy watched patiently from behind him as his fingers danced over the keyboard and his right hand whipped the rollerball back and forth as the cursor danced through the databases. Finally he was satisfied enough to return the upload and start the re-plan module.

"It should take about fifteen minutes," he said as he turned in his chair.

"I could tell by your posture that you were eager to be ready for me," she said as she stepped up beside him and put one foot on his desk, lifting her dress up to expose her gorgeous bare and bald pussy.

Bill stared at her pussy, then his eyes were drawn to look into hers. They were not Susan's eyes; they did not capture him magically. These eyes held a command.