What He Hoped For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Push the chair back...hands behind you...squat on the flats of your feet...now lean forward to lick my cunt in very long slow strokes. Stretch your lower back as you reach your tongue as close to my asshole as you can with each stroke...then lick the flat of your tongue across my clit each time. Don't let your knees tough the floor...you'll feel the tension in your back, legs, and stomach. What should I watch for on the screen?"

Bill shook his head as he tried to process the conflicting mental images of what was happening to him and what she was asking of him. Was this exercise? Was it more?

"An orange box with 'Plan Complete' will come up. If there is a problem then the same orange box will come up with an error message."

"I'll watch...you get in position and start licking."

Bill took his position, leaned forward and began his task. She tasted a little sweaty and faintly musky, and the bristles of her shaved pubic hair coursed his tongue. Each time he just touched her asshole she bucked slightly and moaned. Bill was conflicted, but he savored the moments. The tension inside him had his cock as hard as any time he could remember. He made each pass as slow and deliberate as he could, enjoying the submissive nature combined with the sexual arousal. But soon his body was complaining at his posture and effort. He was very thankful when he heard the computer ping next to him, and he quickly dropped to his knees and eased back to look at the computer

"Do you really need to do anything?" she asked. "Or are you just resting?"

"Both," Bill replied with a nervous laugh.

She smiled down at him. "I understand. You did pretty good for the first time. What do you need to do on the computer?"

"Just make sure the new schedule is correctly uploaded and dispersed. It will only take me a few minutes."

Her smile said she understood, maybe better than he understood himself. She lowered her foot to the floor and turned away. Bill felt a wave of disappointment as she returned to the couch behind him.

"After you do that, how long before you have to check on the system again?"

"Half hour or so."

"Good," she answered as she raised her skirt and eased her exposed bottom to the edge of the sofa while pulling her legs up so her feet rested on the edge of the couch as well.

"I'll be waiting for your tongue when you're done. Toes under the edge of the sofa...hands behind your head...at the top of each setup you will stretch forward and lick as much as you can...just like before."

Bill had a very difficult time concentrating on his work, but he managed to complete each step correctly. When he was finished he crawled over to where Kathy waited for him. The rest of the night was like a torrid dream as he shared time between her erotic exercises and his computer. She was very creative in the way she worked him. His body ached and his mind was sexually consumed when his work was complete and she sent him upstairs to shower and go to bed. The last thing she reminded him was to leave his tiny cock alone except to wash it.

For the first time in hours, as he scrubbed all smells of Kathy away and relaxed his tired body in the hot cascade of water, he gave thought about and wondered after Carol and what she had done. Had she been entertained by Steve the same way he had entertained Kathy? The very notion was painful, though he had to admit that it would have only been fair. He was almost asleep when Carol came to bed, and he was not surprised when she expected him to satisfy her sexual urges. He was sure he smelled signs of another man on her, and he wanted to be furious. He knew that would not be allowed, however, especially considering the nature of his activities with Kathy. There was a terrible mixture of jealousy and guilt that challenged him.

After she was finished with him, Carol once again wanted assurances that he was okay, that they were okay, that everything was going to be okay between them, and that he was getting this out of his system. Bill was caught between a spate of lies and the hints of truth. He lied to her, and he told her the truth, and the confusion troubled him. What was he going to do? How was he going to stop this? Did he even want to stop this? Did it matter what he wanted?

The next day was another long one at work, but thankfully he did not need to bring any work home. Doubts and questions and misgivings peppered him when he saw a different strange car in the driveway. He was hoping for a quiet night without distractions and complications. That, obviously, was not to be.

"Hello William," Carol's voice chimed. She excitedly strolled from the family room as he entered the house, her heels clacking on the hardwood floor. She was wearing a tight yellow top and black leggings that really showed off her figure. "You're late again. How are things at the factory?"

"Better than last night," he answered.

"Good...dock your computer and come meet our guests. I have a fruit salad in the kitchen for you, and I opened a white zinfandel."

Bill nodded and sighed to himself as he entered his office. He was so conflicted. What was waiting in the family room for him? A part of his mind longed for the submission he felt toward Susan, and a another part of his mind longed for the commitment demanded from him by Kathy, but for the most part he was overwhelmed by a concern about how this was changing his life with Carol. And he knew that there was a new dashing young man in there for her, just as he knew there was another young female challenge in there for him.

Could he just hide out in his office? Could he pretend there was a problem that needed his attention? Carol was too smart for that; she would see right through any ploy like that. He took his time loading each of the factory modules and scanning them for problems, his mind searching for an escape. Finally he admitted to himself that there was nothing keeping him in his office. He trudged to the family room.

"Bill," Carol said as he stepped through the doorway," This is Belinda...and this Zachary. Zach...Belinda. This is my husband, Bill."

Belinda was short, on the verge of stocky, but in her tight leggings it was easy to see that she had a bottom to die for. Her blond hair was pulled back tightly into a ponytail that bounced as she stood to shake Bill's hand. Her eyes were blazing as she took his hand with a remarkable grip. She nodded, smiled, and appraised him like a piece sausage.

"Hello Bill," she said, "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Belinda," he replied, trying decide if he liked how she was looking at him or not.

Zach stood up next to her. He had very short dark hair, and his shoulders were almost as wide as he was tall. His smile was friendly, though his grip was crushing.

"Pleasure to meet you Bill," he said. "Hope we can be friends...under the circumstances, that is."

What did that mean? Bill wanted to ask, but he could not seem to find the words. Carol stepped over next to the broad muscular young man, rubbed then patted his opposite shoulder possessively as she folded her body against his.

"Oh you two will certainly be friends," she practically sang.

Before Bill could respond Susan joined the group as well.

"How is everything at the factory tonight Bill?" she asked.

"Seems fine," he replied carefully.

"Good...because after you are done eating, Belinda wants to take you down to the gym she owns and show you some her machines."

"Oh...I'm not sure about th..." Bill started to reply.

"It's a great idea," Carol quickly interrupted. "You will mind Belinda just like you do Susan and Kathy and I. After you eat you will show Susan what to watch for on your system, and if there is a problem she will call you and Belinda home. That way Belinda can give you a thorough going over at the gym while Dan and Zach give me a little special attention."

Before Bill could even respond, Susan was leading him back to his office. "Just show me each of the screens again and what the ratios should be...then I'll take it from there. I've got your cell on speed-dial already if I need you. Bee's gym is less than twenty minutes away from here."

"I don't think this is such a good Idea..." he complained.

"Do I need to share my information with Carol?" she snapped gently.

It took a moment for Bill to gather his wits. "I understand," he finally said. "Well ... I guess if you watch the tag out screen...and finished goods inventory...make sure that there are no delays. If they stop increasing for more than fifteen minutes, I need to know about it."

She nodded and shooed him out. Bill was a little hurt at how little dinner there was for him, and he could tell that someone had diluted his wine again. He was not even allowed to shower before Carol made him put on his workout outfit. Belinda acted like she was giving him a huge Christmas present as she drove him to her gym, but he certainly enjoyed the view from behind her as he followed her inside. What a lovely ass she had.

"Zach and I own twenty-five percent of the gym," she explained as she ushered him inside, "and I'm responsible for promotions and training programs for older members. Right now I'm working on a tone up program from over-weight older men and women. Susan and Kathy both gave me the idea to use you as a star of my new promotion."

"What do you mean?" Bill asked cautiously.

"I mean we're going to do some before and after pictures, but also some pictures of each step of the way of you while I whip you into shape. Two nights a week with Kathy and two nights a week with me and I expect to have you looking like a new man within six months."

Bill was so stunned by the prospect that he could hardly object as she put him on the first machine. She challenged him to pay close attention to the technique of one, and he was thankful that she did not make the weights very heavy or make him do very many repetitions on each of the ten machines. He was also thankful that it was late enough at night that the gym was not crowded with people that were much fitter than he was. When he finished his set on the last machine, he was hopeful that they could go home.

Belinda had different ideas; completely different.

"Now that you are familiar with each machines and know the proper technique," Belinda said in a very matter of fact tone, "Take your clothes off and perform each of the machine centers again while I film you."

Bill stood there looking at her, his mouth falling open. "You want me naked?"

"Of course...I'll film each session for the next six months, and we'll make an inspirational video of your progress."

"But you can't make a naked video," he whined. "Where would you show it?"

She chuckled. "The naked part will be for just the older women to watch while they exercise...a motivation tool, as it were. Of course your private parts will be unfocused for any videos that are for external use."

"I don't know about being naked," Bill complained. "There are still people here."

"The heavy lifters never come into this part of the gym, especially at night, and there are only a few older women typically working out at this hour anyway."

"But how do you know they won't come in here while I'm on the machines."

"I guess you really don't...but Bill I think you need to understand that you really don't have any choice in the matter. I'm trying to be patient with you, but I'm getting tired of explaining myself. Carol promised me that you would help with this, and Susan told me you cannot say no. You need to get your head around doing it...no matter what. I'm sure there will be people around sometimes when we're doing our filming sessions, but that's just the way it is. As they say, 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going!' Now let's get going!"

Bill stared at her, the hint of submission taunting him as she bounced in place on one leg. Her pony tail seemed to dance for him, teasing him. He was struggling to fight off the sub-space that was consuming him, however.

"I have a very nice ass, don't you think?" Belinda said suddenly.

"Uh...uh...yes," Bill muttered.

"You don't sound very convinced," Belinda replied.

"Uh yes...you have a very nice bottom."

"Thank you Bill," she said. "I know that I'm not as good at this kind of motivation as Susan and Kathy. I know I can't get you motivated by doing Susan's thing with the eyes...she tried to teach me and it didn't work. And I'm not near as big a slut as Kathy is, so you're not going to get to slobber all over my twat like you do with her. But I do have a very nice ass...all of the guys like my ass...don't you just love my ass? If you do really good, then I'll let you kiss and nuzzle my beautiful ass."

She turned her butt toward him and shook it back and forth. Bill felt his gaze lose focus as the submission began to work on him and overwhelm him. He shook his head slowly to clear his thoughts, and Belinda must have misunderstood his reaction.

"And Susan promised me that you would not disappoint me."

"Okay," Bill whined suddenly, shaking his own mind from the blessed submission.

"Oh...it will be all right," she abruptly crooned to him in a soft voice. "Now you just get your clothes off and then get started on the row machine and I'll let you kiss and nuzzle my ass a little bit to get you going."

Bill's emotions slipped quickly back to submissive, and somehow he could not imagine not following her instructions. The sense of submission he felt was new and compelling and completely different than he had experience with the other women. He felt himself pulling off his shoes and socks, then he peeled the Lycra shorts and shirt off as well. His tiny erection sprung free under his sizable belly, and he was confounded for a moment on how to cover it up and still work the row machine. After a moment or two in his mental haze, however, he gave up on trying to cover himself and simply began to exercise. Belinda was true to her word as she eased back in front of him so he could tuck his nose into the ass crevice of her tight shorts. He breathed deeply several times, and Belinda giggled and farted in his face. Bill's reaction was more one of total submission rather than offense, his mind consumed by the dominance she so openly displayed. She stepped away, giggling again as she began to film him on the machine.

"Did you like that?" she asked as she filmed him. "I'll bet you really liked smelling me...didn't you?"

Bill could not help himself but nod as she worked the machine.

"I thought so," she giggled again. "Men are such a mind trip."

She quickly worked him through each of the machines, filming him for ten repetitions on each. Thankfully none of the other patrons interrupted them, and within an hour they were finished. When he was done, Belinda directed him to the showers, and was waiting for him in the lobby.

"You did fine for the first time," she explained as she drove him back home. "Carol will be happy that she does not need to spank you. I think Zach and Dan might have worn her out tonight, so I'm not sure how much energy she would have to punish you anyway. And of course Susan will be happy that she will not have to share her information with anyone."

Bill did not need to quiz her about what that meant, and combined with the submissive tendril in his brain he managed to allow no response. The possible conversation frightened and excited him so much that the words would not form in his head and his mouth probably could not speak them anyway. When they got home, Susan informed him that everything at the factory was fine. He could hear the hot tub out on the deck, and he guessed that Carol was busy with her boyfriends. A part of him wanted to go out and check on her, but his spine was too weak to do so. He hovered around the sliding glass door for several minutes before Belinda and Susan told him to come away from the deck and leave Carol alone with the boys. He reluctantly did as he was told. The women got comfortable in the family room and visited about the filming and the promotion project, and soon Susan had him sucking on her toes and massaging her legs.

He was not sure what time it was when he heard Carol and the two young men come back inside from the hot tub, laughing and joking quietly with each other. They all seemed oblivious to him until it became obvious that the activities for the night were coming to an end. Belinda and Zach bid them goodnight, Dan and Susan retired to the bedroom across the hall and began their nightly ritual of banging the headboard, while Bill massaged Carol's shoulders and scalp. Occasionally Carol would giggle at the sounds across the hall, but Bill was not sure what was so funny. Once again she made him promise that everything was okay with them as she snuggled her back up against him, the smell of chlorine and the hint of the smell of those other young men testing his senses and courage. The joy of the submissive thoughts in his head seemed to cancel out the harsh reality of his logical mind.

Bill was up and gone early again, and home at a reasonable time that evening. Production Control would not be needing his strict attention again that night. Carol was not home yet. Susan had a light dinner waiting for everyone, and she was busy grading tests for one of her classes. He ate his assigned portion, then settled into his office and studied the screens. Nothing of note was of concern at work, so he brought up one of the story sights he sometimes visited.

One of the cuckold stories that he had enjoyed reading several times before found its way onto the computer screen. Before long some of the nature of the story had struck him rather wickedly with a primal reaction. The story was about a man who had given over his rights to his wife to a powerful and wealthy individual in exchange for securing the financial future for the couple during their retirement years, only to discover there was no later in life for them when she decides not to come back to him. The story soon had him so worked up that he had his cock out and was playing with it. He was nearing the edge of release for the third time when he looked up to see Susan watching him silently from the doorway. He was mortified to have been discovered like that, and was even more shaken when she smiled wickedly but did not say anything. She just shook her head then, and turned to walk away.

Should he go after her and try to explain? God, what a stupid idea. What should he do? Before he had a chance to figure out the answer, he heard Susan talking on the phone, and his heart went to his throat as he began to realize how much trouble he was in. By the time Carol got home she was livid, and Bill could hardly believe it when the other two women arrived less than twenty minutes later. He wanted to hide out in his office and lock the door, but he knew he was never going to get away with it. Thankfully none of the other men were there when Carol called him into the family room.

The women were all sitting on the couch, shoulder to shoulder, and Susan pointed to a place in front of them. Bill shuffled to where she pointed and scanned each of their faces. Finally he met and held Carol's gaze.

"We have decided not to dignify what you did with another explanation of our expectations," Carol said without preamble. "And we do not want your apologies or excuses."

"I'm...I'm..." Bill replied as he fidgeted before the four women. His logical mind was miles away, and the submissive shadow of himself stood there alone.

"Remove all of your clothes," Susan demanded.

It took a moment for his brain to process the instruction, then another moment before he managed to make his fingers work enough to begin to comply. They each seemed patient enough that he slowly took his clothes off and placed them on the coffee table without speaking. When he was naked before them he stood with his hands trying to hide his erection.