All Comments on 'What He Wanted Pt. 01'

by littlecagebigenuff

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
seittitgibseittitgib6 months ago

I like the unique twist of cuckolding with another woman. And the setting build up was very well done, excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Geeee, love it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is amazing! Love the chastity punishment/ reward system!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Soo hot! love how girls are playing him and making him think its his ideas! Also love lesbian cuckolding.. cant wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't know why these kind of people are married? Why the hell doesn't he just cut off his cock, so he never has to cum again, for the rest of his life. So now tell me why Lesbian Emma stays married to Jeff, she locked up his small, fast Shooting cock, and she doesn't even like his messy cum. Just doesn't sound like she won't miss his cock, or needs it anymore Either, so why is she still married to him? Maybe their just thinking ahead, about needing a stupid, locked up cuckold, to be their house slave. If he had any brains at all, he'd look at the mess he's in with Lauren Screwing him, behind his back ever Chance she gets to turning his wife against him. Just divorce the Lesbian slut now, and run for your life..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this so far keep it up!

spinpole2001spinpole20016 months ago

Great start to a fun story!

ABIIIIABIIII6 months ago

Exceptional story!!

Sexy and fun. I can't wait for Jeff to hopelessly ensnared in a long-term trap of his own doing!

Keep the chapters coming!

want2be845want2be8456 months ago

Please continue. Please also add a bull, with fluff and or cleanup duties

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome, great start, keep writing!

Pavel246246Pavel2462466 months ago

Instead of having a healthy sex life with my wife, I'd rather be a cleaning slave to 2 whores. That's bullshit.

onlyshecumsonlyshecums6 months ago

Great story. Lauren and her playing both sides is the best part. Might want to add in some T&D and not get carried away with adding days, but great start!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, but it's not ffm when the m is wearing a cage and not actually participating as an m. I really dislike when writers use inappropriate tags to draw views from tag searches.

Cuckysubby47Cuckysubby476 months ago

Please don't make it a full on cruel story...pls maintain the love element between wife and husband alive...so far story is great...

Oink19Oink196 months ago

Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The dishonesty all round just screams this relationship is doomed to failure, or was built to fail.

I can see this turning into a dumpster fire with Jeff being bbq'd.

As I'm not a man hating lesbian I can't see the worth in reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous