All Comments on 'What I Didn't Hear Pt. 03'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

If you are going down a Dom/Sub direction I will leave your story here thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This started out as a great story between brother & sister, but not liking the submissive & dom. I still think something is up weird with the parents. Just hope you don’t bring them into the sibling relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not into the sub/dom ruined a good story especially since the brother really isn’t into it. Dislike stories when women are beat!! Even if they use the submissive role as an excuse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Go easy on her she is learning just like you, don’t be a dick

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the prior two comments, this started as good bro/sis type story. This turn toward D/s is not something I find very appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Turning it to sub dom with them having relatively no experience yet and I sense about to bring the parents into it as well has just lost me. I will not be reading any more of this series that had started so well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonder who taught them their “special” skills? The secrets they won’t tell!! Hummmm.. maybe mommy & daddy??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Def liked it better when it was bro/sis n not sub/dom. Im not really into that sort of thing

behindhandwriterbehindhandwriteralmost 3 years agoAuthor

To all the comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away in the story, but hang on one more Chapter. Thanks for all the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just read the authors comment, I will give it one more chapter & hopefully things change. As long as you don’t bring the parents into the relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story, though I am not a Dom fan. I will let this play out. I wonder how you bring the parents into this. They are definetly harboring a secret.

nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

I'm not sure yet. It started out great as a brother and sister love story, but I'm not in to the yes sir, no sir sub/dom stuff, in any way, shape, or form. I know that some people get their rocks off on it but I'm not one of them.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

I am not at all a fan of this dominant/submissive stuff. I have ALWAYS been outraged by the thought that women are somehow “the weaker sex”. That is such utter crap! And this just seems to encourage such twisted thought.

I was enjoying this story, but now I’m not certain I will read the next chapter, I don’t come here to get upset.

Al

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

I saw someone wrote they read the series notes, and it appears they learned something that kept them reading. When i went to “ series info”, all I saw was a listing of the five chapters. Has the web site omitted the info that went along with the link?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter is exactly what I was looking for...totally awesome!! I looked up male dominance and this came with an H..great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This just keeps getting better. Don't stop writing on this site please.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Well, that’s a change. She wants bdsm, why??

Who taught her this stuff??

Mom and Dad???

5/5

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

I'm teetering on the edge. I'll give it another chapter but not into BDSM. It is well written and I love Texas yarn spinners so 5 stars. If I like what I see next I add you to my follow list.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously crazy overuse of the phrase “shot back” why? Why is he always shooting his words? It’s just so aggressive even in the kindest of conversations…

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Again, 4 months later this male dominated crap is bad. Let Old Al tell you a true story. I on e had a girlfriend, I was her second lover and the first to give her an orgasm l First time it actually scared her! She had no idea what it was, so tosay she was a bit naive is accurate.

I taught her abut pleasure, hers and mine. NEVER ONCE DID I SAY OR IMPLY SHE WAS ANYTHING BUT A TOTAL EQUAL!! Actually, I told her the truth that women had a big sexual advantage over men. When we cum, we are pretty much out of action for a bit. Again, she amazed me with her innocence when she said “ :ohhhh, I had wondered about that”. I assured her my stopping had nothing to do with lack of desire. It was all physical. By the time we parted , well some guy down the line should thank me for his wife’s abilities and techniques. hee hee

Ok, enough. My point is there is no reason for dominant / submissive roles.

Al

GentleDaddyDuckyGentleDaddyDuckyabout 2 years ago

The domination isn't really my cup of tea, and while it's a personal turn off I can definitely see the writing for what it is, and the writing is very good. I hope to keep an eye on your author page to see if you come out with any other stories that don't quite have a domination or control theme, and I will look forward to reading and rating that one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still pretty good so far. I hope this sub/dom thing doesn't get out of hand and ends up ruining the relationship vibe of the story. I'm not into the whole BDSM thing myself and only have done light research on the topic (it's a huge topic with so many aspects), but I can understand attitudes like Katie's and the reluctance of her brother. He likely feels like he's harming, disrespecting, and/or mistreating her, which is a perfectly reasonable conclusion from his point of view; but he doesn't understand the needs of a submissive and thus doesn't see the other side of it yet. Hopefully it all becomes clear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES