All Comments on 'What I Didn't Hear Pt. 04'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 3 years ago

This is such a fun story and I am so glad he told her no more Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad you took the Dom/Sub out! Now hopefully you won’t invoke the parents! Just keep it between the siblings!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Agree, keep it between the siblings only. Best chapter so far.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

First, my apologies to you for thinking this was turning into some S&M story.

Now, with Mom having seen them together, even though they were sleeping, has me wondering what twists and turns lie ahead. And just how did their mother get into the room? Has she been looking in all along while they were sleeping? Then she knows a lot more.

I obviously have no way to know what is coming in yet unpublished chapter (s), but I am wondering if the parents don’t have a little secret of their own? That could be why Mom seems to be so nonjudgmental,? Just a hunch.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

WillEPounderWillEPounderalmost 3 years ago

Best installment thus far. The plot thickens, as does my Johnson. Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So glad I found this story.

GentleDaddyDuckyGentleDaddyDuckyabout 2 years ago

I'm really happy to see that communication can win out over cliche struggles. Reading in your forward that this was a part of a whole, I definitely understand the journey better. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whats with the "shot back". Thats used when someone's arguing or joking. You use it in place of replied . Kind if wierd and makes it feel like every conversation is antagonistic. Also saying sex instead of pussy or cunt is to be done sparingly.

9formother9formotherabout 1 year ago

He sure does do a lot of sleeping. From what I can tell, at least 18 hours a day he's "napping"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thought for a second there was gonna be one of those cliche separation arcs after their mother caught them (though to be fair, she didn't really see anything happen - sure, it's implied, but she didn't witness them having sex or anything; just naked next to each other). Thankfully they actually had a conversation and sorted things out instead of letting their fear overtake them and make irrational decisions they'd regret later. Imagine that. Glad this seems to be turning into a bit more of a romance story than some BDSM-heavy stuff. And yeah, the "shot back" stuff is odd if not amusing. Take a shot every time someone shoots back - you'll black out before you finish the chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES