All Comments on 'What I Didn't Hear Pt. 06 Take 2'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 3 years ago

If you fought hard for that ending apparently you surrendered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t even know what to say about that ending!! First, I was pissed when you brought Carla into the story & bringing her into the relationship. Incest doesn’t share with outsiders! That was ruining the story I didn’t even want to finish it & the ending! It was such a good story, minus the dom/sub, but you stopped that & last chapter was amazing. It felt like you just wanted to hurry up & end this story. So disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thought the ending was creative. The thing I didn’t like was adding Carla & the sister wanting to share him with others. Just keep the relationship between the siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thats the difference between a good writer and a no writer, a good writer story has a beginning, middle and end and you had a great story until you got lazy and left off the end.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree wirh the others. The ending was lazy. I actually thought you were going to have the parents join in making it a complete family incest story. Other than that, the story was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't revisit this story later, unless you are going to fix the ending. You went a little crazy with it. I think you lost it when she suggested he sleep with the mom for his "needs" when she's out of commission because of the baby. I really had a hard time finishing the story from there & then you added Carla. If they are "hiding" why would they get that close to a stranger. It just didn't make sense. It was such a good story & you fizzled out at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't see that coming.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Carla? She is totally distracting and takes a lot away from the story. The ending is bizarre, to say the least.

behindhandwriterbehindhandwriteralmost 3 years agoAuthor

First and foremost, I would like to take the time to thank everybody that left a comment and emailed me about Part 6.

Just to address some comments, I completed the story back in February and only made slight changes before I decided to make my first submission to Literotica. As far as revisiting the story, I think that would go unnoticed with the ending that was considered sloppy and unfinished.

Instead, I’ve decided to edit the current version of Pt. 06 and will have it completed by mid-day tomorrow. I started the rewrite a little after six this morning, having received multiple emails in the few short hours after its posting. The edited version will begin just after the car ride from dinner at Coda del Pesce.

It takes 48 hours for the edited version to be reposted, so keep a lookout for it. It will be titled, What I Didn’t Hear Pt 06 Take 2. Thanks again for the continued support and the honest feedback.

BHW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of my biggest pet peeves with sibling stories is when authors bring outsiders in or have one of the siblings suggest the other sleep with someone else. If they truly love each other they wouldn’t want them to be with anyone else. Why do authors have to make stories into threesomes or orgies??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Katie is a psycho & Connor needs to run as far away from her as possible!!

behindhandwriterbehindhandwriteralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Update: I submitted for the edit on my end on the 2nd of July, but it still hasn’t gone up. When I told you all it would be up in 48 hours. I was going by what the site said. After reading the forums, some of the other writers tell me that it can take two weeks to be reposted. Hopefully, it won’t take that long.

On a positive note, I’m editing Pt. 07 now, which will follow soon after Pt. 06 gets edited.

Thanks again for your understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the new chapter 6!!! Thank you for taking Carla out! Can't wait for chapter 7!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love it. Well worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful story!

Dream59Dream59about 2 years ago

I think you are a wonderful writer. This story was well written, though sometimes there were stretches of no sex, the well written story made you want to see what happened next. This is the first of your stories that I have read. I will read the others in the hope they are was well written. Thanks for the effort.

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

Such a good story! One of my favorite on the site!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Admittedly, at the start of this wonderful story, I had my doubts, and a few times throughout there were some mild concerns. Thankfully, in the end, they were all rendered void. Even if you did stop here, I think that was a lovely ending, and the implications of what their life was going to be like were clear. That being said, I'm glad there is another part and I hope it lives up to my now-very-high expectations. In any case, this was definitely one of those stories where 5 stars doesn't feel like enough.

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, maybe a joke on your part, but the overuse of "shot back" in place of a simple "replied/said/etc" I found rather amusing. Also, they sure did do a lot of sleeping and napping. At one point, I couldn't help wonder if there was something physically wrong with them, given that they're quite young and relatively fit. Anyway, just minor nitpicks.

Regarding Carla, I understand the concerns the father and brother had, but I think there would have been a way to "test" her without revealing anything, before revealing the truth to her. She seemed like she would have been able to handle it and be loving and accepting. Katie could have, for example, left mild incest porn stories open on her computer and found a way for Carla to look at her computer, but then she runs over as she reaches it saying, "oh wait a minute, I forgot to close my work". That way Carla would see it briefly, get a hint at what she was into, then ask gentle probing questions. Katie could then ease into, along the lines of "yeah, I'm into some freaky stuff, don't judge me too harshly". And it could go from there. I'm glad at least there was no three-way nonsense included; that would have ruined it for me and I'm sure many others. I'm sad that they didn't at least try to keep her as a friend though as she seemed worthwhile, though I do understand their decision, not wanting to take such a massive risk especially this early in their relationship when they're still building the foundations and have a child on the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES