All Comments on 'What I saw in Sara's Eyes'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EtftlvrEtftlvrabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gawd damn

I come here for stories like this. I am not even a quarter way through and I'm crying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

When people transition they don't really change. They're still the same person they've always been. It's the people around them and close to them that change. Your story shines light on the fact that trans women are just women who deserve the same respect and love. It was a wonderful story and written so well. 5 Stars!

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Fast Paced

5 stars from me as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrific!!

A wonderful story. 5 Stars from me.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
Love, Love, Love. What a heartfelt, literate and wonderful story

This is one of the best and most loving stories I've read in a long time. Please write a follow-up. Made me cry and made ,me wet elsewhere too!

xoxo,

Di

Jen10PaJen10Paabout 7 years ago
Romantic

I know I'm a hopeless romantic, but this story is not just about the sexual parts but also the sensual and the romantic sides that are involved in the life of a transsexual. Being one myself I know that to this day when my spouse and I look at each other it gives us a warmth and feeling that we've had since we met 26 years ago, 19 years of them married. Thanks for a great story.

MrHenryMrHenryabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story. Very well written. Also, let your new editor know that I will take her advice in future stories that I write.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

The scene at Pam's shop was a little strange. I mean, Eric just happens to be there the same day Sara's dad shows up to reconcile? Seems very coincidental.

I also didn't like Sara 'hiding' herself from him during sex, but I know that isn't uncommon among trans.

Other than that it was an enjoyable little romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was both funny and sexy ,with a real love story to it. Great job in balancing all three.

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[10.09.23]

Mucho Kawaii!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot ! And well written as well !! Wish i had a roommate like her !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous