What I will Love to Do to You

Story Info
What I like to do to you each day, submissive pet / babygirl.
1.1k words
4.44
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I will love to do to you my submissive pet.

I love being able to focus on your pleasure, to listen to your moans as I devour you, to feel your wetness as I pull your pussy open and shove my tongue inside you. I love being able to lick up your juice as my fingers massage your clit and can enjoy how sweet you taste.

I love putting pressure on your clit with my tongue and moving my head side to side while my hands are squeezing your hips and I can feel your muscles tense from the pleasure. I love sliding my fingers inside you and feeling how wet my mouth has made you.

I will love to hear you gasp while at the same time hands are squeezing your hips, your breasts, nipples as your pussy opens up as I'm sucking your clit and flicking it with my tongue.

To know that the intensity you feel is as you begin to near a climax, the screams, the heavy breathing, your hands gripping the sheets, or within the cuffs, feeling your pussy clench and tighten as you cum.

I shall enjoy and love to be licking up all your juice as you regain your breath, gently sliding my tongue in and out of you, making out with your clit as your body twitches from the pleasure, savouring every drop of cum you've given me.

After it is time for you to kiss my lips and suck my tongue, be a good girl and taste how delicious you are.

I'm going to do such terrible things to you without any mercy or restraint, every day and night. You're going to choke, you're maybe going to cry, you're going to scream also and gag while I have my way with you.

I'm going to use every inch of you for my pleasure, I will drag you to your mat by your knees, order you to open wide your mouth but not to move... Seeing you have some fear or humiliation on your face as a small drop of drool is sliding down your chin as I do plays with my hard cock in front of you and tells you how I going to use your mouth.

How good that will feel for me, As I want to see your ruined makeup, tears flow down, on your face and for you to have your throat and chest to burn with the force of me using you...Then you to taste how sweet and sticky my pre-cum tastes as I gently slide my cock against your open mouth and lips.

Then I am going to use every single one of your holes, as all do belong to me, to do whatever I want with whenever I want it. I'm going to make sure by the time I'm done you know who exactly who owns you.

Your ass will be red and welted from the punishment, your eyes will be bloodshot and full of tears from my hand around your throat and from being forced to gag on my cock, your hair will be nothing more than a messy handle for me to control you.

I will completely manhandle you, like a ragdoll you into any position I want and fuck you until your legs give out and all you can do is lay there not even being able to speak, trying to catch your breath as I stand over you stroking my cock ready to feed you my cum.

You want your reward for being a good girl don't you baby? Now open your mouth and make me proud take what I am giving you as a token of my power over you.

Now, I have finished with you, do come now and lay in my arms and receive your aftercare so I can hold you close and stroke your hair, let me wipe away the tears and kiss your beautiful lips, rest your head on me as we squeeze each other and I tell you what a good girl you've been, my arms wrapped around you reminding you that you're safe.

I will tell you how proud I am of you and how happy you make me, how much I appreciate you and how gorgeous you are as I gently kiss your forehead. Tell you how much your service means to me and how lucky you are have me, how special you make me feel and that I would do anything for you.

I want you to feel my words in my touch and know it's true, to feel completely at peace and trust that my embrace will always be yours.

To know I'm always there to pick you back up and protect you, always there to spoil you for being such an amazing girl, I want you to feel us as one while I hold you tight and make everything ok again and when you wake each day.

I want you to know you're not just a slut, or a whore you're my slut and whore.

The most beautiful and caring soul when I need you to be, the most loyal and devoted girl any man could ask for, the most obedient and serving submissive any dominant could ever dream of and the filthiest little slut when I'm devouring you.

I'm so lucky to see that dirty little whore come alive, to see that inner slut be set free and hunger for my cock, to want so badly to pleasure me, to be everything I want, my freaky little sex toy, to be completely filthy together and love every second of it.

You make me so proud of you my special little slut, knowing that you are mine and I am yours, sharing such deliciously dirty things. I don't need fantasies when I have you, my filthy whore, my beautiful angel, my kinky slut, my good girl.

Remember also the most I'm attracted to the person you are and how you make me feel in my heart.

It's that feeling of connecting on an emotional level that draws me in, to understand each other and feel in sync with one another, when your conversations just flow and nothing is forced, when you just get that joyous feeling that this person is special.

It's not about their body type or their looks, it's not about what they wear or how kinky they are, it's that warmth you feel when you're with them, it's the happiness they constantly fill you with, it makes them more and more attractive, their body becomes more beautiful because it's theirs, their face becomes more gorgeous because it represents all of those amazing feelings you feel when you see them.

Whether they're dressed up for a night out or on the couch in their most comfy pyjamas, they are stunning because of the person they are and the immense pleasure it is to be in their company, to explore their mind and learn all of the things that make them the beautiful person that they are.