What I Wish Could've Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that now becoming customary wicked smile and or smirk she replied, Oh he'd have to be a wicked son to neglect as willing of a mother such as I." As I slam home all the way and lean forward for a first "lovers" kiss.

Without words after that kiss with the look in each others eyes we both knew "This is the start of a beautiful mother and son relationship. That didn't end just in my bedroom. But also ended in the game room, the game rooms deck, the sitting room, the guest room, the master shower, the jacuzzi, the kitchen, the living room, the big outside deck, the pool, and basketball court. Had to be quieter outside but that made for an extra thrill to the already spicy relationship I have now with my mother.

(A few months later, on a sunny Saturday afternoon)

Unbeknownst to my mother and I, while I was helping my mother with some good old SPF Stiffy Juice(if you know the reference, 🤘props) that the other female of the house was getting hot and bothered by what she had just witnessed.

Thinking to herself "Did Jonah seriously just fuck mom on the lounge chair and cumshot her back and rub it in?! WTF! How did this start?! Who started it?! How long has this been going on?! Does dad know?! What should I do know?! Should I confront them?!

Jane heads inside to the kitchen and snags a beer from the fridge, and leans against the island to think about what she just saw. Also to think of what she's going to do now.

While outside I'm getting ready for round numero does in the spf Stiffy application. Apologies after the first application, it takes a bit of time to supply the needs for a second application. ;)

*******

If you want to see possibly more of Rebecca and Jonah and a possibility of having Jane join in one way or another. Drop a comment. I'd Honestly love the feedback.

This is technically my third story but the first I finished. I have a different story in the pipeline based off a Dream I had in the incest category. I don't even have a name for it yet. Just as soon as I woke up a spent a hour or two going over every detail I could remember which was most but woke up at a unsatisfactory moment, but revealing that might ruin the story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Simple man" Lynyrd Skynyrd

If you can do me a favor.

Call or Text your mother and tell her how much you love her.

You never know when it will be the last. And be thankful that you still have her in your life.

And feel something for the ones that don't have them in their lives anymore.