What I won in Las Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the elevator, Angela pinned me to the wall, and tried to crawl inside my clothes. Her skin-tight silk dress had no room for underwear, and my hands mapped out the terrain on her tight body in serious detail.

Their room was a suite, as mine was. But theirs was several floors higher, and had a stunning view of the strip, and I knew it probably cost three times what mine did. Once we entered the room, she offered me a drink. A very expensive bottle of scotch was on the table, and she poured us both a glass.

"Is your wife fucking another woman right now?" Angela asked. I shrugged. "Will you tell her about this?"

"Yes. I tell her everything. When she came out, I told her the only condition I had to stay with her was that there were to be no lies...not between us, not to anyone else about our relationship!"

"So, you're not a beard?" She asked.

I chuckled. "No, I specifically told her I wouldn't be!"

"Good! I'm glad to hear that! I was hoping the guy I chose would be a decent guy, but honestly, I figured I'd have to settle for a married guy fooling around on his wife! And I didn't really like that idea...I don't like the idea that I'm the one someone else's husband cheated with! So, this is a nice surprise!"

It occurred to me that we were still alone. "I thought your husband wanted to watch!"

"He'll be here. But first, I need to tell you something, and ask for a favor. It might turn you off...so he's waiting until I text him with your answer!"

"What is it?"

"My husband is sterile. We found out about 3 months ago. We have been trying to start a family for a long time, and we finally went to a doctor who told us the bad news. But we still want a family! We're trying to kill two birds with one stone here...satisfy our fantasy, and hopefully get knocked up. But I don't feel its right to do that without letting the guy know! I promise...we want nothing from you but a good time tonight, and your sperm. Now, or ever! My family is wealthy...very wealthy...and, so am I, actually, by virtue of a sizeable trust fund. I don't need money from you, and I never will. You won't ever have to worry about my coming after you for support! But if the idea of possibly fathering a child is one you can't handle, or just want no part of, then we'll understand!"

I considered it. Although it probably should have been something I took very seriously, I didn't really consider it a big deal. I guess I believed her about her money. Without the possible financial obligations, it really came down to whether or not I wanted to father a child I'd never see. And that really didn't bother me. I don't mean I didn't care about the child...what I mean is as long as it grew up in a family where it was wanted and loved, that was good enough for me. I was curious about whether this would be something they kept secret from the kid, or if they'd tell it the real story. "Will you ever tell the child?"

"Probably...though we'll probably not share the details of the actual process!" she giggled, and swallowed her scotch. "We could obviously go to a sperm bank, and do the lab thing...and we probably will, if this doesn't work! But like I said, we wanted to play anyway...So, I was hoping to seduce a nice guy...or maybe a couple nice guys. And Keith has always wanted to see me taken by another man. So what do you say?"

"How could I refuse?" I replied. "Sure...I'm game!" She thanked me, and texted her husband.

"He'll cash out and be here soon!" She poured herself another half inch of scotch, and brought mine up to the same level. It was very smooth...and it was going down easier than I remember any other scotch going down.

"18 year old Glenfiddich!" she said, guessing my thought. "It IS smooth, isn't it? My father owns his own company, and is on the board of Keith's..." She meant Chevrolet, I understood. "And he's a 'man's man'! This is his drink. I practically grew up on it, so it's my drink now...when I drink, anyway, which isn't all that often! But I admit...this is an unusual night!"

"So, has your husband seen you make love to someone else before?"

"No. Neither of us has been with anyone else since we started dating! But he wants this!"

"You're sure he's not just saying that?"

"Pretty sure! We've talked about it a lot. This was his idea! Though I can't say he had to work too hard to convince me!"

"He's a brave man. I don't know that I'd be quick to share someone as stunning as you!"

"Oh, you're sweet! But I love my husband, Jerry. Sex and love are different things. I love him enough to forsake any other man forever, if that's what he wanted of me. But I also love him enough to indulge his fantasies. It won't hurt our marriage, we both know that for a fact!" She looked at me. "So, your wife is gay? And you didn't know?" She didn't ask it accusingly. She was just genuinely curious, and I felt like telling her. So I did.

"I didn't. And that was hard to accept, once she told me. There were many nights I asked myself how selfish I must have been to have lived with her for so long without knowing! But she told me that her whole life, she tried to tell herself that she was bi...not gay! She knew she liked women, but thought that she also liked men...her conservative upbringing made her feel like she should suppress the bi side, so she did, for her whole life! In the end, she realized she wasn't bi, and though she tolerated sex with me, it wasn't satisfying for her at all. So she was miserable. So in that way, it's better now...she doesn't have to live a lie. Sure, it would be perfect if she wasn't gay...but in this day and age, I think what we have is actually pretty solid. I mean...we get along better than ever...and a lot better than most other couples.

"It's wonderful that you made it work!" She said. "She sounds like someone I'd like to meet! Any bi tendencies of your own?"

"Not that I know of!" I told her. "I definitely like women. Always been enough for me. And I've never looked at a guy and had a sexual desire for him. But I'm not homophobic...what guys do with each other is their business!" Then it was my turn to ask her..."Is Keith bi? Or is he a cuckhold?" She laughed.

"No...he's no cuckhold. He'd never tolerate that emasculated husband BS, and I wouldn't be down with that either. He's a member of the 'boys club', if you know what I mean. He's a brilliant engineer, in a tough business, working his way up the ladder. Because he's actually a good engineer, it's hard for him to be the politician and smooth talker he needs to be to climb the corporate ladder. He has a stressful job, and so this is just our way of blowing off steam. This is purely a fantasy we've both had, and we came here to indulge it where no one else would ever know!"

"Good!" I said. "I like the image of the two of you that that leaves in my head. Though I'm still a little puzzled why you chose me..."

"Why NOT choose you? You're a handsome man, Jerry...Surely you know that?

"Sure...I guess..." I replied. "But I'm closing in on 50, and I've got some extra pounds. You're...well, you're beautiful, and young, and certainly don't have to settle!"

"What I am is a smart woman, Jerry. I work hard, too! One day, I'll be running my father's Fortune 500 company. I've been preparing to become that person since I was 15 years old. I am used to getting what I want, and I NEVER settle!" She smiled, walked to me, and kissed me. "You are exactly what I wanted for this night, and I have a feeling that you will manage just fine!"

Keith walked in about then. He was a good looking guy, about an inch taller than me, and maybe 3 or 4 years older than she was. We shook hands, and he looked me straight in the eye when he spoke. This was no cuckold...this was a man who was confident, and comfortable. I liked him almost immediately!

"So, Angela filled you in?" I nodded. We talked about my situation for a while, and got to know each other. I liked both of them...they seemed nice, and sincere, and real! Then, they showed me Angela's test results, which were clean, and which gave me her full name, and their address, if I'd wanted that information.

"I haven't been tested!" I told them. "But I haven't had unprotected sex with anyone but my wife. So I believe I'm pretty safe!" The exchanged a glance.

"We think so too!" Angela said. "So let's get this party started!" She topped off my glass again, finished hers, but didn't get herself another, and gave Keith one with a full inch of scotch in it.

"You're sure?" I asked him. "I don't know how I'd feel..." I didn't need to finish. Like his wife, Keith seemed to be able to know exactly what I was thinking.

"That's part of the fun, I hope!" He said. "Sharing something precious that you're not supposed to share! The risk, we both felt all along, was in finding a guy that could appreciate it!" He implied they'd found that in me. I vowed to make sure they didn't regret their choice!

Angela's dress, now that she'd unzipped it, slid into a silk pile on the floor, and her stunning body was totally naked. Her nipples had grown to the diameter of a AA battery, and stood out from her breasts at least three quarters of an inch. They were the most fantastic nipples I'd ever seen, and I couldn't wait to suckle them. I hated Keith a little bit right then...this woman was so beautiful it almost hurt to think I only had one night to be with her. I looked at him, and he beamed with pride. "She's stunning!" I told him. "Smart...beautiful...and she loves you like crazy! You're a dick!" They both laughed, and Angela blushed a little.

Turning to Angela, I winked. "It might take me a long time to get it right..." I teased her. "Don't be surprised if I have to do it with you several times!" They both grinned, clearly at ease with the situation.

Keith disrobed next. He was younger than I am...perhaps 10 or 12 years. But he was in about the same shape I was...not fat, but a slight spare tire. Still, he was an attractive guy, I guess. And Angela looked at him with eyes that didn't hide her love for him.

Angela's ass was fantastic. She'd revealed that she was 27 years old, and her ass looked as smooth and tight as any high school senior or young college coed. I knew I could bounce a quarter off of it. I saw it when she turned to get the drinks. But when she turned back, it was her pussy I was looking at. Totally bare, and literally dripping with moisture. She saw me staring at it. "I've never been this wet!" She said. "And that's saying something, because I generally soak the place up! I have to warn you...I get loud, and I squirt! If your face is near my pussy, you might need a life preserver!"

"I can't wait to see it firsthand!" I told her. My clothes came off last, and if they were disappointed, they didn't show it. In my younger years, I'd been pretty solid, and I still had the muscles, but they were underneath a softer layer now. Keith's cock was hard, and he was stroking it. It looked longer than mine, by maybe an inch. Mine was noticeably thicker though. I was just under six inches long, but the shaft was a good two inches wide, and the head was half an inch wider still. Angela smiled when she looked at it.

"You've got a thick cock, Jerry!" She said. "I can barely wait to feel that head pop into me!" I drained my scotch, and we all adjourned to the bedroom.

Keith took a spot on the Chaise near the foot of the bed. Angela embraced me, and then pushed me backwards onto the bed. She got me to scoot up so I was all the way on it, and she got onto it herself. We kissed, and I ran my hands over her tits...heavy, Ds, at least, with those fantastic nipples. I felt her stomach muscles, and her ass...then I felt her pussy, and the slippery wetness was unlike any pussy I'd felt before. I used Astroglide to masturbate, and loved the silky feeling of it when I did...but her pussy was just as slippery with nothing but her own juices to make it that way.

After some kissing, I demanded to lick her pussy, and she was happy to oblige!

I heard her talking to Keith while I licked her pussy, but with her thighs against my ears, and her hands pulling me into her, I didn't hear what they were saying. After about 10 minutes, She had her own first orgasm, and her wetness increased. I added a finger inside her pussy, and rubbed the little nub above her 'garage door'.

Her second orgasm was preceded by a low growl that turned into a moan, and her shoving my face from her cunt so she could steer her ejaculate clear of me. But she didn't shove me far enough to keep me out of her reach, and I didn't want to miss it...I got the bulk of her squirt square in my face, and the sweet taste was enough to verify what I already knew...female ejaculate wasn't urine, and, like the precum that leaked from my own cock, was actually pleasing to taste.

"Oooohhhh..." Angela continued to moan, and she trembled with the after effects of her orgasm. I didn't dive back into her pussy, because I knew it was sensitive. Perhaps I'd go down on her again after we had fucked for a while. But now, it was time to see if my dick fit into her tight looking pussy!

It did. "Oh, Fuck, Jerry...that's a fat dick!" She said, as I popped the head past her outer lips. "Keith, that's a fat cock!"

"It looks like it! How's it feel in your cunt?" He asked her.

"Pretty good!" she said. She was looking at me as she spoke. "How's it feel for you, Jerry?"

"It's fantastic..." I panted to her. And it really did feel fantastic. I knew I was going to have a problem...I wasn't going to last, and I told her so. "I'm going to go slow...otherwise this will be over too soon!"

"We've got all night, baby! You cum whenever, and we'll take a break, and then do it again! Can you go more than once?"

"Sure...at least twice, more if we wait a bit!"

"Then you cum whenever. If you want, you can even watch Keith and I..."

"I think I'd like that!" I told her. "I've never watched another couple before!"

Angela and I fucked slowly for a while. I was pulling my cock almost all the way out, and then pushing it all the way back in, but I was doing it slowly. Her eyes would glaze over from time to time, the thickness of my dick obviously making her feel something she wasn't used to feeling, but welcomed. As I'd finish my thrust, she'd grab me by the ass, and pull me into her. "Oh, baby...that feels sooo good!" she moaned. "You've got a nice dick!"

"Thanks..." I said, trying to think of taxes, blackjack, politics...anything other than the liquid heat into which my cock was immersing itself.

"Look at Keith..." She whispered into my ear. "Don't make it obvious..." As casually as I could, I waited a few strokes, then turned my head and looked at her husband. His cock was shiny with precum, and his hand was sliding wetly up and down the length of it. "You can hear him jacking..." she whispered, now into the ear that was between her face and her husband. "When he comes, he usually shoots three big streams of cum...it's pretty impressive. And he can usually do it 3 times in a night. He'll jack himself while you and I fuck, and if we're lucky, we'll get to see him cum all over himself!"

Her description of her husband jacking his cock made me sort of hot. My dick pulsed, and I had to stop to keep from cumming. That was a feeling that was unexpected...And Angela picked up on it. "No bi tendencies, huh?"

I laughed. "Who knows! You learn something new every day, right?"

"I'd love to see you suck his cock!" She whispered in my ear.

"Really?" I asked her. She didn't say it in such a way that it seemed she was asking me to. It was a simple statement, implying nothing.

"Oh, yeah!" She said. "I love sucking dick! I really do! I always have! It's fun, and I love watching his face when I do it. I've always wanted to see what he looks like from a different perspective! And the idea of a guy sucking another guy...well, that's just as hot to us as watching two women is to most men!"

I didn't tell her it was gross, or vehemently proclaim it would never happen. I think she expected me to. Frankly, I'd never thought about it, but now, in the heat of the moment, it didn't sound so crazy. Like she'd been doing all night, she seemed to read my thoughts. "You're thinking about it, aren't you?" She asked. "I didn't mean to push you...I was just commenting.

"It sounds sort of hot to me, too. Talking about it isn't helping me last!" She giggled, and signaled she wanted to get on top. I got off, and moved to her side, on my back. She sat down on my cock, tilting her head back and growling as she did it.

"Ah, fuck, that feels good!" She moaned. Then she looked at Keith. "What's going on over there?" she asked him, her head turned so she was looking at him. I looked too.

"You two look good together!" He said. "Sexy! Could you turn, so I can watch his cock going in you?"

Angela giggled again. She looked at me, questioningly. "Fine with me!" I said. I lifted with my legs, and shifted...I had to do it a couple times, but eventually her back was to her husband.

"You let us know when you're about to cum!" She told him. "We want to see that cum fountain!"

"You do?

"Yeah, we do!"

"It's not going to be long, baby! Watching you two is making me hot. My balls feel like they have a gallon of cum waiting to get out!" He told her.

To me, she turned, and described her husband's typical cum shot. "Keith really blasts the first couple streams. If he is laying back, like he is on that chair, and he points his dick at his head, he will give himself a facial!"

"Oh...don't tell me that!" I said, finding it strangely erotic to consider.

"Would you rather be over there when he cums...with his dick in your mouth? I groaned again.

"I can't believe how hot that sounds!" I admitted to her. "But would I rather do that? Rather than stay here, inside you? No way! You feel better on my cock that any other pussy it's ever been in!"

"You could have both, you know!" She said, teasing. "I'm pretty sure I can sell it!" She looked back at her husband. "Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"After Jerry cums in me, would you be at all interested in letting him suck your cock?"

"I dunno...is he any good?"

"He's never done it!" Angela said. "You'd be popping his cherry!"

"Hmm...would you like to see that baby?"

"Oh, yeah!" She said, as she rocked her hips slowly. "Watching him take one of your huge loads in his mouth would be so hot!"

"He is a good looking guy...do you think he'll be any good?" I loved listening to them...they were just a young couple, in love, having fun.

"I think he's going to be a natural...And he sure eats pussy like a pro!"

"Well then...Jerry...hurry up and fill my wife full of cum, and then get over here...I'm not going to last much longer watching your beer-can sized dick ruin my wife's tight little snatch!"

That was all it took. His words, and the tone of his voice, tickled some nerve in me, and ratcheted my imminent cum warning meter up into the red zone. I thrust up into her two or three times, feeling the tingly, electric feeling of orgasm flow from my center to each end of my body. As I always did, I shivered as my climax peaked, then diminished, and my dick pulsed out the last few bits of my cum. I wondered if I'd just bred her.

I looked up at Angela...a light sheen of perspiration gave her face a glow, and she looked so beautiful that it almost hurt to stare at her. My wife was pretty...and many women I knew, or had known, were pretty, but they paled next to this woman. She noticed me staring at her face, and wondered why.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known! I'm just committing this moment to memory!"

She might have been confident and self assured, but she still took compliments as if they didn't happen all the time. "Thank you, Jerry...that's very sweet. But before you go thinking I'm such an angel..." And with that, she lifted up from my cock, holding her pussy lips closed with one hand, and moved up to my face...she looked in my eyes to see if I was going to protest, or stop her.