What I won in Las Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it!" I told her. "I might as well get used to it now!" she grinned widely...and I heard Keith express his surprise just as her hand moved away, and her lips opened. She parked her pussy on my face like she was docking with the space shuttle, and her swollen, wet labia acted like Chinese fingercuffs as they got a vacuum seal around my mouth. While not in the same ballpark with Keith in terms of semen quantity, I'd apparently done OK, because a rather significant mouthful of cream oozed from her pussy into my mouth, and before I knew what I was doing, I'd swallowed it. It didn't taste that bad...gooey, and a little salty. Not bad, though.

Angela rocked her pussy on my face, then leaned forward so her clit rotated down, and I got to work on that a bit. She only needed a few minutes to cum again, and when she did, she lifted clear of me...but only just, and sprayed me again with a stream of her sweet cum.

She fell to the side, catching her breath. I wondered how she'd lost it, since it hadn't seemed like all that vigorous a fuck. "Oh, Jerry...that was wonderful. What a great way to start our evening!"

I looked at Keith...he was still jacking his cock. It seemed very wet, and he seemed to be struggling to keep it together. "Stop that!" I told him. He looked at me, puzzled. "If I'm about to go where I've never been before, I want it to last long enough for me to find out if I like it or not! You look like you're one squeeze away from blasting into orbit!"

Keith laughed, and pulled his hand from his cock. He WAS close...it bounced with his heartbeat...mine does that when I'm very close to cumming! I got a better look at it now. It was a nice looking dick, as far as I could tell. It was totally straight, not too veiny, with a head that was pronounced, but not that much bigger than the shaft. His balls, which along with his cock, had no hair on them, hung heavy...they looked large. Not as big as eggs, or not Jumbo eggs, anyway, but large. They looked bigger than my own, but then, I'd never seen my own from the same viewpoint.

I looked at Angela. "Do you suppose I could get another shot of that exceptional scotch?" Angela laughed, and got up to get it. She glided...naked. And freshly fucked, she was the sexiest woman I'd ever seen. I looked at Keith. "Thank you...thanks for letting me make love to the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

"Watching you was something else!" He told me. "I was so close to cumming...more than once...the look on your faces was great!"

"No regrets about letting her do it with another man?" I asked him. Angela handed me my drink, and moved to Keith, dropping to the floor and engulfing his dick without a word.

"Nope!" He said, looking down at the top of her head. "Totally OK with it!" And we both laughed. Angela heard it, and laughed with his dick in her mouth, which was totally hilarious all by itself.

She broke off, and then looked at me. "Down that shot, big boy! This dick isn't going to suck itself!"

The moment of truth was upon me! She moved to the chair, facing the chaise, and sat in it, one leg up over the chair leg in a totally obscene pose that she made look classy, even though her pussy gaped, and the red inner lips drew your gaze to them like a UV light drew insects. Her hand moved to it, and she lightly rubbed her clit while waggling her eyebrows in Keith's direction, clearly indicating I needed to get with the program, but we all knew it to be light-hearted. I felt no pressure to do anything I didn't want to do...but the truth was, I wanted to suck that dick, to see what it was like. And I had no reservations at all as I moved to it. But at the last minute, I stopped.

"What's wrong?"

I paused, thinking, then changed my mind and moved back in Keith's direction.

"No...wait!" Angela said. "What was it?"

"It was dumb!" I said.

"So what? What was it?"

"For a second there, I wanted to text Ellen...and tell her what was happening. I mean...tell her I was about to go down on my first dick. I wanted...somehow...to share it with her. Like I said...it was dumb!"

"It's not dumb!" Keith said. "It's kinda cool. That is, if you think she'd be cool with it?"

"I agree...it's not dumb...it's kinda sweet! Why don't you call her?"

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" I said, laughing. "I was thinking about texting her!"

"Oh, sure...cause there's no way she'll get a text saying 'guess what...I'm doing gay shit now too!', and misunderstand that!" Angela said.

"Well, when you put it like that..." I said, looking hurt, like a scolded dog, but actually thinking it was hilarious. So did they. But she was right...

"Call her. We're not going anywhere!" Angela said. "And the wait might bring Keith back from the edge!"

I dialed the phone, silently trying to figure out if I wanted her to answer, or not! I knew she wasn't having sex right now. She was visiting her family. They loved her, and they accepted her, mostly...but they were still pretty conservative, and flaunting her gayness by pulling someone during a family visit would not have been appreciated.

She answered...after only two rings. I still didn't know if that was good or bad!

"Hi Honey!" She said, sounding for all the world like a loving wife...which, I guess, she was, in all respects but one.

"Hi..." I said. She could tell in that one word that something was different.

"Are you OK?" She asked me, suddenly worried. "Have you been in an accident?"

"No, I'm fine...there's been no accident, no problems..."

"Good..." She paused. I could hear her thinking, and I anticipated her words before she said them. "So...why the call?"

"Are you able to talk?" I said. "I was going to tell you something that you might get a kick out of...but if you're sitting at the table with your folks, I might wait till another time!"

"It's past 1AM here!" she reminded me. "They've been in bed for hours. I think they were having sex for a while...I turned on the TV so I didn't hear it!"

"Wow...straight sex turns you off that much?" I teased.

"No, you idiot...My parents having sex turns me off. For Christ's sake...they're nearly 70 years old!"

I laughed at her. She wasn't deterred. "So what's up?"

"Well...I met a young couple...and we hit it off..."

"Yeah?" She said, a question implied. I answered it.

"Well, they wanted to include a third. We've been playing a bit!"

Ooh...is the girl pretty?" She said. "Maybe you can hook me up?"

"Maybeee..." I said, drawing it out. "Just maybe! But that's not the reason I'm calling!"

"OK, so what IS the reason?"

"Well, her name is Angela...and she's stunning. We just got done with our first...inning?...and her husband Keith watched us..."

"Oh...OK. So...still...why are you calling me? Did you just want to tell me all about sex with this hot young woman?"

"No!" I told her, and I decided to just blurt it out. "I called to tell you I was about to go down on her husband...and I thought you might get a charge out of thinking about me sucking cock!"

For about three seconds, there was nothing. "Get the fuck out of here!" Was her first reply. "You're full of shit!" My wife..ever the soft touch and tactful conversationalist!

"Swear to God! I was laughing as I was about to go down on him, and they asked me what was so funny. I told them I thought you'd find it funny, and they said to call you! So, I'm calling you...and after we're done talking, I'm going to suck my first dick!"

"Get the fuck out of here!"

"You said that already, dear!" I teased her. "But look, I gotta go...Keith is so close, I might miss out if I don't get him in my mouth right away! I'm told his orgasms are impressive...so I don't want to miss it!"

"NO!" She practically shouted. "WAIT!" It was loud enough that Angela and Keith heard her.

"Yes?"

"I want pictures!"

"Say again?"

"You heard me. I want pictures! In fact, give your phone to the girl...Angela, is it? Give her the phone, let me talk to her!"

I looked at Angela..."She wants to talk to you!"

"Well give me the phone, and get back to the task at hand!" I shrugged, tossed her the phone, and got back down on my knees in front of her husband.

"Still want a hummer?" I asked him.

"Yeah...I think so! But it better be a good one!" He was grinning.

"No promises!" I told him. "I might suck at sucking dick!"

I sort of forgot about Angela and Ellen then...they were talking, and I sort of remember hearing a loud gasp from Angela...it was at the point that I opened my mouth, and shoved my head down about two inches onto Keith's cock.

My head was swimming...like I was drunk! I had had a couple drinks, sure...but I wasn't even close to drunk...it was more like shock than inebriation! I was shocked because I was now, officially, a cocksucker...and I didn't hate it!

So I took my time...With just the head in my mouth, I licked around it. My tongue felt the various curves and so on...and my brain imagined each spot of the cock as my tongue went over it. I found the hole in the end...from where I'd soon be receiving my first taste of someone else's cum, and I explored it. I spent a couple minutes at this, and then started taking more of him inside me.

It was new to me, and I couldn't go deep. I could feel the gag reflex as I got his head anywhere near the back of my throat, and I didn't press it. I slid up and down the shaft, then took my mouth off completely so I could lick the WHOLE shaft. Finally, I felt his heavy balls under my chin as I sucked and licked the underside of his cockshaft, near the base. It seemed the natural progression of things to continue down and suck one of his balls into my mouth. I was gentle with it, knowing how sensitive they were. I gave each one of them a thorough bathing, before wrapping my hand around the cock and put my mouth back on the top of it. Slowly I stroked the shaft with my hand while I sucked it, until I felt the balls pull in a little tighter, and heard him grunt.

He didn't need to tell me, but he did. "I'm gonna cum!" I backed off, till just the head was in my mouth. But when he came, his hips involuntarily lifted...pushing his cock into my mouth a bit. It still wasn't near the back of my mouth, and there was plenty of room for that first squirt of his semen.

It did seem to be a large squirt. I remembered Angela's description, and knew there were probably two more squirts coming. I waited for the second one, and took it in my mouth as well. Then I pulled off, and pulled my head back so I was looking down the barrel of his still-firing cum gun! The third shot was more copious and more forceful than my own first squirt ever was. Unexpectedly, from her description anyway, he pasted my face with fourth shot. So with two stripes of cum across my face, I again took him in my mouth and collected another few pulses of cum. When he was finished oozing, I pulled off...looked at him, and he smiled. Then I looked back at Angela, and saw my own cell phone pointed at me. I don't know if she was taking pictures or videos, but which ever it was, she got a great shot of my face with two decent squirts of cum on it!

Apparently the phone call was still in progress, because Angela was narrating for Ellen. "Oh, my God, Ellen...that was the hottest thing I've ever watched. Your husband has a fair amount of jizz on his face...and my husband looks like he just got the best blowie of his entire life!"

"It was a pretty fucking good blowie!" Keith said. "Jesus Christ...if that was your first one?"

"It was!" I said, swallowing what cum was in my mouth. I started pushing more of it from my face into my mouth. I noticed the phone was still pointed at me. At least it was my phone...I'd know where the video was, and to who it got sent!

Angela messed with the phone, talking to Ellen as she did. I realized they were on speaker phone...I could hear Ellen. "I want that video!"

"I'll send it now. Do you want it via text or email?"

"Email!" she said. "It'll load much faster on my laptop than on my phone!"

"You're going to want to see it bigger, so that's a good call!" Angela told her.

I got most of the rest of the cum off me. I was surprised that I hadn't lost the urge to eat it...then I realized it was because I, myself, was hard as a rock again. My first orgasm was long forgotten, and I was fully recovered. I ate the cum off my face with enthusiasm I'd never felt after my own cums. Now though, I wanted to fuck something. Or did I want something to fuck me?

Hmm...where did THAT thought come from? Did I really want a cock in my ass?

"Oh, Ellen...Jerry's dick is hard as a rock. It seems he liked sucking cock!" I nodded. "Oh, he's nodding..."

I have never been the type of guy that's afraid to say what I think. I never caved to peer pressure...I never bashed gays or minorities because the people I was with did...and I never worried about what other people thought of me. Well...that's not ENTIRELY accurate...sure, I did worry about other people...when I was young. But about the time I got to be a junior in high school, with some size and strength, I got to make a decision. Many of my fellow students, with the same size and strength turned into assholes...bullies...bigots and racists. I went the other way. I was big enough to defend myself from those that thought it was 'gay' not to pick on the feminine guys. I was comfortable enough to refuse drugs and not worry about being a goody-two-shoes. And I was big enough to make people think twice about pushing the issue.

These days, I just don't give a shit about opinions of others, unless they're close to me. And I didn't worry about what would happen if someone found out I'd just sucked my first cock...and liked it! I didn't necessarily want the video on the internet...but I wasn't going to hide from my actions, because I didn't feel like I'd done anything to be ashamed of.

Angela got up...still naked, of course, and still beautiful, and she walked over to her husband, and kissed him deeply. Then she pulled me to my feet, led me to the bed, and pushed me down onto my back. She handed me back my phone, and then mounted me. "Talk to your wife, honey!"

"Ellen?" I said it, my voice straining a bit.

"Hold on...I'm opening my email on my laptop..."

"Oh...OK..." I said. I clenched my teeth tightly...Angela was rotating her hips and it felt like my cock was a big spoon stirring a very, very thick pot of stew! Hot, and thick, and gooey!

"Ok...the email is there now..." she said. I waited...she was obviously clicking it.

"Oh, my god! Jerry..."

I still had enough mental faculties to ask what was wrong.

"Nothing...I am watching you going down on another man...and it's HOT!"

"It...uh...It WAS hot!" I told her. "I was wondering what you'd think...Ohmygod..."

"Are you fucking Angela again?" She asked me.

"Other way around. Angela is clearly...fu...fucking me..."

"Are you OK?" I thought that was an odd question.

"Sure...why do you ask?"

"This is the last thing I ever expected to see..."

"I understand...but you're not upset?"

"Fuck no...I'm soaking wet. I just wanted to make sure you weren't doing something that you didn't want to do!"

"It's funny...I came here with Angela...and ONLY to be with Angela. The rest just sorta happened. But it was great!"

"You really liked it?" She seemed shocked.

"Yeah!" I told her. "I'd do it again. I WANT to do it again!"

She moaned. I realized she was masturbating.

"Look Ellen...call me tomorrow, OK? Use the video tonight...I'd love to hear how it inspires you tomorrow. But to be honest...I'm really sort of in the middle of something right now!"

She laughed. "Kiss her for me! She sounds interesting!"

"You don't know the half of it!" I told her. "I'll tell you tomorrow...Ohhhhhhh"

"OK!" she said. I just let the phone drop from my hand, and reached for Angela's hips.

"Did she open the video?" Angela asked.

"yea...yeah, she did!" I managed. "She was masturbating, I could tell!"

"I want you to send that to me. I'm going to be masturbating to it too!" she said.

Angela fucked me for about 5 more minutes in that position. Then she wanted a change.

"Do you like the doggie position?" She asked.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" I managed to quip, and she smiled.

She got onto all fours, and I got on my knees behind her. I slid my cock into her pussy...the head definitely 'popped' into her, a feeling both she and I enjoyed. "That's one thick cock head!" She said. "It feels fantastic!"

I moved into her slowly, and fucked her slowly, for 5 minutes or so. Her ass was torture to look at from this vantage. Even though I could look at it, touch it, and probably even taste it if I was willing to pull out for long enough to do so...it was still torture. It wasn't MY ass, it was Jerry's! Tonight was my only shot at it...and I felt like I needed to make it last as long as possible!

Angela seemed to know what I was thinking. "Jerry...I'm not going anywhere! This isn't your last opportunity! Fuck me like you mean it...I'm close...I need you to fuck me hard so I can cum!" Her ability to read my mind unnerved me, but she was right...and her reassurance gave me the push I needed to slam my meat stick into her faster and harder. I started fucking her hard enough that my balls would slap up and into her pussy as my pelvis met her ass and stopped the rest of me from moving any further forward!

Although I'd been scared of cumming too soon, I actually lasted for a couple seemingly long minutes before I announced my orgasm. Angela pushed back into me. "Deep Jerry! All the way inside! Remember...you're supposed to be breeding me!"

That opened the floodgates. How much cum there was, I can't say. But the orgasm itself was longer, and more intense than usual! This time, Angela didn't sit on my face...when I quit pulsing, she fell flat, and rolled over. Her face was wet with perspiration, but it didn't diminish her beauty. I fell a little bit in love with her at that moment!

For my own part, I fell over onto my side, and then rolled over backward. I'd just come twice in an hour, and I was ready for a rest! Angela was laying on the side of the bed nearest Keith...so I couldn't see him unless I lifted my head, and I just didn't have the strength to do that at that moment. So I knew he was there...but I wondered if he was still feeling the same?

"Did I hear her say something about breeding?" The voice was Ellen's. I didn't quite understand how I was hearing it. I sort of thought I was dreaming!

"Oh...Ellen..." It was Angela. I wasn't dreaming it. "I thought you'd ended the call!"

I heard nothing now. Angela had turned off the speaker.

"It's something I asked him before we started. Keith and I are trying to have a family. But my beloved husband is sterile...and like I told Jerry, we thought we might try and kill two birds with one stone...and if it didn't work, we'd try the sperm bank option!"

Angela was quiet...then she laughed. "Oh, god no! Ellen, you misunderstand...I can AFFORD to be artificially inseminated. I'm fairly wealthy! Jerry doesn't have to worry about child support now, or ever!" Then she listened a bit, before turning to me. "She wants to talk to you again!"

"Hi!" I said.

"This is unexpected!" She said. "Are you sure?"

"Well, it's too late now!" I told her. "She's got two loads of me inside her! But yeah...I'm sure! She asked me before we started!"

"How do you know she's got money?" Ellen asked.

"Well, they're in a $3000 per night suite, for one. And for another...well, it's just fairly obvious!"

"I hope so, because you're about to be a father!" she said. Her words hit me.

"Yeah...Biologically, I guess I am! But trust me, Ellen...These people aren't playing me. They're what they say they are...I'm positive!"