What I won in Las Vegas Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy wins more than money in Las Vegas.
12.4k words
4.59
14k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nvrbored
nvrbored
43 Followers

"Where are you from?" The woman asking me was sitting beside me at a blackjack table in Las Vegas. I'd sat down at the only open spot at the table, and it so happened that I was between a guy and a beautiful woman. I never get to sit next to the beautiful women, so this was unusual. She was very friendly, and flirting with me. That was also unusual.

It was unusual because she was about 25 years old, very beautiful, and married, if the ring on her finger was an accurate indicator. I was 20 some years older than her, probably 15 pounds over my ideal weight, and dressed in jeans and a polo shirt that didn't leave anyone with the impression that I had any money. In actual fact, I wasn't rich, but I was comfortable. But beautiful 25 year old women weren't looking for guys that were nearing 50 and comfortable.

My own wife, a woman I loved but with whom I no longer had an active sex life, was visiting her folks in Richmond. We got along, like close family members, which I guess we were. She is a salesperson for a large company, and she does very well...a bit better than me, actually, but I do just fine on my own. She didn't need any of my money, and I didn't need any of hers, but when you add our incomes together, and consider that we've put away a decent chunk of money, some people would probably call us rich. I didn't think so...but I digress.

As far as looks goes, my wife is still attractive. I'd have been happy to fuck her...but our sexual relationship had never been really incredible, and it had died altogether a few years back. I'd found out she was cheating on me, and I was devastated! I'd discovered that a trip she'd been planning with an 'old friend from college' was actually a complete lie. Once I found that out, I had her followed and photographed. I filed the details and pictures away in my safe in case she ever came after me in some way, or wanted to leave with more than half of our assets. Then I'd sat down with her, and told her I knew.

She looked like she was relieved, actually. "So what now?" She'd asked.

"You tell me! Do you want a divorce?"

"No!"

"No?" She shook her head.

"You're a good man. I love you...but not like that anymore. I don't want to hurt you, and I'm sorry if I have!"

"Then I'm having a problem understanding why you'd rather sleep with another man!" I told her. "We have never even had an argument! What about me turned you off?"

She looked like she was in pain. "It's not you...it's men. At first, I thought maybe it was just that I'd lost my desire for you...So I slept with a couple other men to see if that was it. But I didn't like it with them, either! In fact, I hated it with them. I can't stand sex with any man other than you!"

"I still don't get it!" I told her.

"I'm gay, Jerry! Gay! I don't want to have sex with ANY man!"

I took a second to register what she'd said. Then, disbelief...but that was brief...I knew she wasn't kidding, or wrong. "Since when?" I asked her. "You're 41 years old! You're just figuring this out now?"

"No, I'm just admitting it out loud now!" She replied. "It's not that I am repulsed by you, or sex with you...but I'm not turned on by it either. When I fantasize, it's about women. When I masturbate, it's to images of women. I want to eat pussy. I want a woman to eat MY pussy!"

"And you've ALWAYS felt this way?" I asked.

"I've always wanted women..." She said. "I used to think I wanted men too... I think I thought that way because I was SUPPOSED to feel that way! And I did...do...enjoy being with you, in many ways! I care about you and I like pleasing you. But I don't get what I need from that! I never have. I'm sorry!"

"Fuck, Ellen...All these years? How many hundreds of times did we fuck? Thousands? And you were faking it every time?"

"No Jerry...it was good with you...I mean, I had orgasms. It was horrible with the other guys...that's what finally convinced me. It was OK with you, because I love you. But it wasn't right. It wasn't enough. I'm glad this is all out there now...I can stop pretending!"

I knew she wasn't joking. Suddenly, so many things made more sense. But I still felt lost." So, what am I supposed to do?" I asked, more rhetorically than anything.

But she answered anyway. "Look...Like I said, I DO love you. I love being married to you. I love every part of our life, except the sex. I even mostly like sleeping in the same bed! I don't want to lose those things, if I can help it!

"But Ellen...I DO want sex. With you. Or I did...now that I hear this, I'm not sure I'd be willing, even if you were. But I am not ready for a life of celibacy!"

"I don't expect you to be celibate!" She said, quietly. "You do what you have to do! So will I!"

"You mean, have affairs?" The sound of that left a bad taste in my mouth.

"No...an affair implies it's illicit, or done behind the other's back. What I mean is you satisfy your sexual desires with someone else. Or someones!" She said this smoothly...like she'd anticipated this...maybe hoped for it...and practiced. I can't say I blamed her...she'd had a lot of years to think about it!

"Ellen, I don't know. I don't think the idea of you sleeping with someone else is one I can really be comfortable with. And I'm a little bit hurt that the idea of me sleeping with another woman doesn't piss you off!"

"It sorta does, Jerry. You're my husband...just because you and I aren't sexually compatible doesn't mean I'm happy about the idea of some other woman fucking my husband!" She looked down, then back at me. A sad look, but a smile at the same time...a sad one. "But I can't deny your right to satisfy your perfectly normal urges."

I just shook my head. I'd been pissed off about the cheating with the other guys. Now that seemed a trivial thing. We'd been together 17 years, and I'd never been unfaithful. But as I thought about it, I was able to say that our sex life had never been exciting. Now I knew why.

But did I love her enough to give up sex? Well, that was the wrong question...I was giving up the sex with her anyway. What I needed to ask was if I was willing to be married to someone that I couldn't have sex with. Was the rest of our marriage that good? Yeah, actually, it was. In every way except sex, we were a perfect match. We liked the same foods, the same books, the same vacation spots. We voted the same. We even liked each other's families.

She saw me thinking. She knew I was considering it. "Tell me what you're thinking about?"

"Really?" I asked. She nodded. "First, I now understand why our sex life was never really spicy! And I feel bad for you...for not getting what you needed all this time! And I feel bad for me, too, because I wasn't getting what I needed, either. I tolerated a rather bland sex life because the rest of our life was perfect. And after a while, I got so used to the bland sex that I sorta stopped thinking about it, until now!"

"Is that all?"

"No...I also wondered what happens when we're old. Say we stay married. Do we grow closer over time? Or farther apart? When we are ready to retire, or even older, will we want to be a couple? Or will we be like friends that used to be really close? Who's going to be there for me when I'm too old to live alone? Or for you?"

She thought a second before answeriing. "I think we're going to be just as close as ever...as close as any other old couple. At that point, our sex life would be moot anyway, since we'll be past the point of HAVING a sex life!"

"Says you!" I said, smiling for the first time in an hour. "Viagra...I can have sex till I die!"

"There will be lots of widows that you can screw if that's the case!" She was smiling too. "Anything else?"

"Yeah...one thing...I'm not living a lie. I won't cover for you. I've never lied about anything in my adult life, and I won't start now!"

She looked confused. "I'm not sure why you'd have to lie..."

"What if your parents ask what's going on?" I asked her.

She got a confused look. "How would they know? Are you going to tell them?"

"No, I don't mean I'd run to them and tell them this. But your sister and your brother both still live here. We run into both of them from time to time, socially...OUTSIDE of family events. My brother lives here, and so do my parents. We might see them too! But more importantly, we might see them when we're out with someone else! And not to mention our friends! If you get seen with a woman, you might be able to pass it off as a business meeting, or an old friend. But if I get seen with a woman, people are going to ask. And I'm not about to leave people with the impression that I'm being unfaithful. I am not going to sneak off to cheap motels like a cheating husband, or go for quickies in the car in a dark parking lot. I don't expect you to do that, either. So, either we face the reality that one day, someone is going to see something, and then it will all come out, or..." I paused...knowing she probably wasn't ready for the 'or'.

"Or?"

"Or we bite the bullet, and get it over with up front! You tell your family. You tell them you're gay. Let them know what's happening, and then we'll never have to lie or hide anything!"

"Oh, Jerry..." She said, quietly. "...my family is...so...old fashioned..."

"Yeah...I know!" I told her. "But they still love you. They might not agree with it, but they'll still love you. Or don't tell them...the point I'm trying to make here is that I'm not going to lie about anything, and I'm not going to allow people to have the impression that I'm cheating on my wife. You have to understand that I have my dignity, and my pride. This hurts enough...I'm not going to lose them entirely!"

She was quiet for a time. "I never thought of that. I admit...I never gave the idea any thought at all. But you're right...sooner or later, someone will see something. I can just hear the phone call from my sister now...'did you know that Jerry was out with another woman last night?'" She looked like she was in pain. "And I don't want people thinking ill of you anymore than you do! So, here's the deal...Anyone asks...ANYONE...You tell them the truth. I'll do the same. And I'll think about just telling my family and friends the truth up front...That's probably the right thing to do!"

She started sobbing then. I held her...what else was I going to do? "Oh, Jerry...I'm so sorry...all these years, you could have been with someone normal..."

"And maybe I'd be a bum. Maybe I'd still be installing carpet. Maybe you'd still be that one guy's secretary. We've got some money, we're both financially solid. We have a nice home, nice cars, and a good life. We got all those things together. Separately, who knows what would have happened!"

She smiled, and kissed my cheek. "But..." I told her. "If you decide you want some dick from time to time..."

"Yours is the one I'll come after!" She promised.

"What if you meet someone you want to live happily ever after with?" I asked her.

She sighed, and shrugged. "Can't say it won't happen, can I? But that could happen to you, too!" She looked at me, another tear forming. "Let's worry about that if it happens! This may sound crazy...but I'm not looking for love! I HAVE love...I love my husband! I just want different physical gratification than I can get with you! All I'm looking for is some carpet to munch...not another spouse!" I laughed at the carpet comment.

Six months had gone by before her family found out about our arrangement. She finally decided to just tell them. She got tired of having to act like everything was normal at every family gathering or holiday. They were not as understanding, initially, as I'd hoped, and it was hard for her...well for both of us. I got a lot of 'how can you be OK with this?' and 'how could you not have known?' questions. But in the end, because they loved her, they came around. Everyone, that is, except for her sister-in-law Karen. She is polite, but remains sort of standoffish still. My own family was only concerned about me. They're a lot less homophobic, and they also know I'm a big boy. If I was still happy living with and being married to Ellen, then they were happy with me AND Ellen. So it really didn't change anything with my family. Once the secret was out, we had our home remodeled to create two master suites on the ground floor, and Ellen moved into the new one. But we still slept together, pretty often, actually...cuddling, talking...spooning. She'd laugh when my cock would harden against her ass. And we even had sex, a couple times, though it was always her that decided that. I never pushed...I never even hinted. But a couple times, she just initiated it. I knew she was doing it just for me, and I appreciated it immensely. Actually, I think those few times might have been the best sex we'd ever had, because we were both fully aware of what the other person's state of mind was. But mostly, for relief, I masturbated. In fact, I jerked off a lot. So did Ellen! One night, after we'd both been drinking, we started sharing the porn we used when we jerked off. Her porn made me hot too!

So anyway, that was about 4 or 5 years back. And things between us these days are pretty good. She'd admitted to me that she'd only ever been with one woman before she told me. She'd had a few fuck buddies since then, but they were only casual relationships, which she said she preferred. I've had sex with 7 women since then. Doesn't sound like a lot, and it's not...mostly because I hate the impersonal nature of one night stands, and I despise condoms. But I learned that if I want to, getting laid isn't that tough! I've picked 5 of them up in bars, and it's been pretty easy. Unlike when Ellen and I met, when we were both young, and inexperienced, picking up women as a grown man was a whole lot easier than it was as a young one. Sure, they were easier to bag now, since a forty-year-old woman is a lot more worried about whether she has what it takes to bring home a guy. But even a cougar will turn her nose up at a guy that doesn't act or feel like he deserves to fuck her

But none of them were like the woman talking to me now. She could have been a Victoria's Secret model. Never would I have even tried to make a play for her. The chair had been open, and I sat down to play. Sure, I was happy that for once I was sitting next to a beautiful woman, but that's all it had been. Now, however, she was all over me.

"So, married?" She purred.

"Yup!" I said, motioning to the dealer to hit me. I had a sixteen, and she gave me a five. Her eight looked weak now against my 21, but it wasn't over till it's over! The girl waved off the dealer, choosing to stand with her own 16. A mistake, I knew...but she only had 25 bucks down, the minimum bet at this table. She had a pretty good sized stack, so even though she was about to lose 25 bucks, it looked like she could live with it. It looked like I might win $50, the size of my own bet. I'd bought in for $1,000, but I was far from the guy with the most chips at this table. A couple guys had a few thousand in front of them. The girl herself had at least $1500 in front of her.

I'd been wrong. The dealer didn't have a ten buried...she had another 8, and the card she drew was a 6, giving her a 22 and everyone at the table won.

"I knew a low card was coming!" The girl whispered to me, almost too quiet to hear. Her lips brushing my ear sent an electric charge down my spine, which ended up in my dick. "The deck is light now. Lots of low middle cards for at least a few hands..." I revised my opinion of her. She was counting cards. But she was good at it. Unlike most card counters though, she didn't change her bet as the cards changed. She was just killing time.

"So where's your wife?" She purred to me.

"Richmond! Visiting her family!"

"And you're in Vegas, alone?" she said. "Isn't she afraid of what might happen?"

I took a hit on another bad hand...I had a 9 and a 6, for 15, and I hit. I got a 5, for twenty. The dealer had a jack showing, which would likely turn out to be a 20 about in in three hands. "You've got this...she's got a middle card under!" Again, she was convinced there had been a shortage of middle cards! She was whispering, her lips still brushing my ear so lightly I barely felt it. I could swear I felt her tongue brush it as she pulled away. She was whispering because although it's legal, card counting is frowned upon by casinos. They'll ask you to leave if they catch you doing it, and she obviously didn't want to be asked to leave...even though she wasn't using her count knowledge to push her bet. She was right. The dealer had 7, for a seventeen, losing to my twenty.

I got two eights on my next hand, and I split them. I now had $100 out, and I got another 8 on the first hit. I gave her a sidelong glance and a raised eyebrow as I split again. I drew out my hands and wound up with two nineteens and a twenty one, and the dealer had a king showing. "You won these three, too, sweetie!" She breathed to me before the dealer turned up a 7 under her king.

I lost the next two hands, but won the next three after those, doubling down on one of them, and splitting aces against a dealer's exposed 6. I'd upped my bet before the hands I lost, and was now betting a hundred per hand. I was running pretty good for a short time. I managed to go up about two thousand by the time the shoe ran out. This table didn't have a shuffler...the dealer was shuffling the eight decks manually, so there was going to be about ten minutes of down time until play resumed.

"Where are you from, sweetie?" she asked me. I was starting to think she was a very expensive hooker.

"San Antonio" I told her. "You?"

"I'm from Detroit!" she said. "A motor-city girl! My husband is an engineer for Chevrolet!"

"Where's he at tonight?" I asked her.

"He's sitting right next to you!" She said with a giggle.

"Oh, I'm sorry...do you want me to switch with you?" I asked her.

"Nope!" She said. "I did it this way on purpose!" She looked at me and licked her lips. "Why isn't your wife with you?"

"We often take separate vacations!" I told her. "Our marriage is...unusual..."

"That's intriguing. Tell me more! Do you have an open marriage?"

"Sort of..."

"Come on. Spill it!"

"My wife's gay. But we've been together a long time, and physical attraction aside, we love each other! Once she came out, we decided that sex was the only thing we weren't in synch about. So we are happy...but we need our time apart!"

"So you can get some?"

"Not just me. She's got her own needs!"

"Hmm...I bet. Is she pretty?"

"Yes, I think so!"

"I've swung both ways in the past! But not since I met my husband. Sometimes I'd like the opportunity to feel something soft against me! Do you think she'd be attracted to me?"

"She'd be very attracted to you, I'm sure. Who wouldn't be?"

"Thank you!" she said, taking it as the compliment it was meant to be. She looked me in the eyes for a second...then she looked at the dealer, who was still working through shuffling 8 decks of cards. I thought she might have cast a glance at her husband. Though I was dying to look at the guy that would let his wife act like this, I wasn't going to make it obvious. But her moment of silence didn't last long. She seemed to come to some decision, and I could tell when she straightened her shoulders up and brought her eyes back to mine. Then she moved in close, her lips against my ear again, so that no one could hear her but me.

"Jerry, is it?" She said. "I'm Angela. And I'm usually pretty blunt...so I'm going to get right to the point! I want to fuck you. My husband wants to watch. Are you interested? And before you answer, I've got recent test results, from a test last week, showing that I'm clean. So, what do you say? Will you fuck me?"

Well, what do you think I said. She whispered all this, so no one heard it but me. But when we shoved our money in to cash out at the same time, everyone else put it together. Her husband didn't even look up. We left arm-in-arm.

nvrbored
nvrbored
43 Followers