What I won in Las Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...I know that her husband sure looked happy with his dick in your mouth! I know that for a fact!" I could feel my face reddening. "And you looked pretty happy too!"

"I liked it. I'd do it again. I shared it with you because I thought it would be something that would turn you on!"

"It's sure done that!" she said. "And it probably will for a while!"

"FINALLY!" I practically shouted. "I've sexually stimulated my wife!" And we all...all four of us...laughed like crazy!

Angela snatched the phone from my hand. "Ellen...Look...google Angela Loughlin-Winston, and Edward Loughlin. That's me, and my father. I think you'll understand once you've done that. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I sort of doubt Jerry's money would be something I'd ever need! I only wanted a good time and his sperm! But I have to say...I really LIKE Jerry, and so does Keith. It wouldn't bother me a bit to keep in touch with him!"

Again, silence while Ellen answered her.

"I have no problem with the idea of my child knowing who their biological father is...IF he himself is OK with that! I'm not the least bit ashamed of the fact that we're looking for some help starting our family. I don't think it's anything to hide. But, like I told Jerry...I don't know that I'll tell them they were conceived after a pickup at a blackjack table in Vegas where I seduced a perfect stranger!" More silence, then a laugh. "I know, right?" And then. "Oh, that's sorta sweet!"

They talked for a few more minutes, then they ended the call, and this time, I watched Angela make sure the call WAS ended.

"She loves you Jerry!"

"I know. I said that!"

"I know you did...but she REALLY loves you. And I think she feels horrible that she can't satisfy you!"

"Maybe!" I admitted. "I know I feel sort of the same way about her!"

"Do you have a picture?" Angela asked.

I did...I had several on my phone. "Oh, she's pretty! She doesn't look her age! For that matter, neither do you! I'd definitely do her! Keith...check out Jerry's wife!"

Keith was just as complimentary as Angela. "You must be a saint, Jerry!" He said. "Being married to a woman that looks like that, but that you can't have? That must be hard!"

"Yes!" I said...the levity gone from the conversation, and now it was serious. "Sometimes, it kills me. I love her...and I want her...badly! And at the same time, I feel horrible for all the years she faked it with me, because she was hiding her true feelings! I'm glad she's not living a lie anymore, but it's very hard, wanting her and not being able to have her completely. But I understand that she didn't choose to feel how she feels. It's not like she made a decision to be gay! Anyway, we get by. It's not perfect, but it's not horrible either!"

"How often do you...you know..." Keith asked.

"Masturbate?" I said, grinning. "A lot!"

"I was going to say, how often do you get laid?"

"Oh..." I said. "Not very often. I think since Ellen came out, I've been with perhaps half a dozen women...some of them several times, but in total, maybe a dozen times since..." I trailed off. They got the picture.

"That's not a lot of sex, in what...five years?" Angela said. I nodded.

"About that. I could probably get a lot more action...but my heart just usually isn't in it. Sex, for its own sake, hasn't really been so great. Tonight is a totally different thing! Although we just met, I feel like there's something between us! Maybe that's crazy, and I'm not going to stalk you! But it seems different. Most of the other experience I had since Ellen came out was one or two night stands, and... Well, it's sex...it's better than NO sex...but there wasn't much of a connection there!" I paused...reflecting. "But with you two, I feel like I'm with friends. Like I could call you, next week, just to say hi!"

"You totally can!" Angela said, and Keith nodded. "I'm sorta hoping you'll want to!" And for some reason, that made me feel good! Really good! "If you got me pregnant..." Angela went on, "Would you WANT to be involved in the child's life?"

"Not if it interfered with or diminished your roles in its life!" I told them. "But if you wanted to let them know, and they wanted to know me, I'd probably be OK with that!"

"Keith's parents are gone. My parents aren't exactly ready to be grandparents! It's very possible you could be 'Grandpa', if you desired!"

"Would you really want that?" I asked. "Once upon a time, I thought I might like to have kids. Then life...and our circumstances...got in the way. I hadn't thought about it in a long time. But really...given your family's...status...do you really think my keeping in touch would be a good idea? Wouldn't that be something people would gossip about?"

"Jerry..." Keith began. "I understand how you'd ask that. Especially given Angela's family! But let me reassure you...first of all, her family is incredibly modern. They don't view themselves as aristocrats, or some upper level of citizenry! If they did, she and I would never have become an item! And then, once you're talking about she and I, well, we're even more down to earth. She and I are definitely our own people! We don't subscribe to a 'position' in society! You would most DEFINITELY be welcome...if that's something of interest to you. The two of us never...never EVER...planned to hide anything."

"We're not ashamed that we need help starting a family, Jerry!" Angela told me. "I'm totally OK with our child knowing the truth. When they are too young to understand the details, you can just be Grandpa Jerry...if you want...but when they get older, I'd be happy to tell them the truth! I really believe that what makes a strong family is love, honesty, respect, and compassion. Not genetics. But all of that is a long way away! I might not even get pregnant! I think you need to try fucking me several more times, just in case!"

"Well, in that case, you just tell me what you'd like, and I'll do my level best to supply it!" I told her.

"I want to be double-fucked!" she said. "I want my husband in my ass, and you in my pussy...and I want the two of you to pound the fuck out of me, and fill both holes with cum!"

I must have looked surprised, because she giggled. "What, too extreme for you?"

"Maybe he doesn't want to risk crossing swords!" Keith joked.

Angela laughed. "I think that ship sailed when you came in his mouth and gave him a facial!" They both looked at me.

"It's just the way she said it...so blunt, and matter of fact...That's not something I hear every day from beautiful young women...it sounds like something I'd hear in a porno!"

"Where do you think I got the idea?" she asked. "I love anal sex...but Keith only has one dick...so I've never been DPd! Now that we've got you, I want a fantasy of my own. But if I'm taking you both on, it's got to be Keith in my ass...you're just too thick to be in my ass for my first DP!"

"What do you say, Jerry? Wanna feel our balls slap together?" I kinda did, actually.

"Yeah, I do!" I said, shocking them. "That sounds sort of cool!"