What If - Montreal Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Phoenix blows a man in the steam room at the airport hotel.
3.5k words
4.47
3.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if Phoenix had stayed in the steam room after her morning swim?

When Phoenix woke up the next morning, it was like the 4-hour time change smacked her across the face with a wet towel. She rolled out of bed and into the bathroom, sitting on the toilet seat with her head in her hands for a few minutes longer than was really necessary. The night before she had resolved to go for a morning swim, sit in the hot tub, maybe use the fitness center if she was feeling perky. Now that morning was here though, it felt mostly like she just wanted to go back to bed... or die.

But Phoenix was not one to easily give up on life or her goals. She begrudgingly put on her bathing suit, tossed a loose t-shirt over it for good measure and modesty, and made her way down the long hotel hallway to the pool. It was still relatively early, 8am, and the hotel was sleepy and quiet. The only other person she saw was through the window to the fitness centre - a tall heavy-set man with a shaved head in a xxl t-shirt and gym shorts, working out hard on an elliptical trainer and sweating profusely.

When she got there, she tossed her shirt into a locker and as she left the changing room, she noticed with delight that there was a steam room. Phoenix loved it hot and steamy! The steam room wasn't running at the moment - there was no steam or heat inside, but Phoenix figured she could turn it on later when she wanted it. The room was small, little more than 6 feet or so long with two parallel benches. Before her steam though, Phoenix needed a bit of exercise.

She took the short walk through a glass atrium filled with plants, which was quite nice except that it was freezing cold in the cold winter weather due to lack of insulation. Phoenix hurried through and saw the pool. It was bigger than she expected, which was great because she could swim lengths (and justify to herself it was enough exercise so she wouldn't have to use the fitness center). It was still cold in the pool area though, and Phoenix's nipples got rock hard from a cold draft coming in from between the glass doors. Her tits, though small, were pert and perky, and surely someone would have noticed her glass cutters poking through the t-shirt had anyone been in the pool area when she entered.

Even though Phoenix was alone it was only polite that she shower before swimming, so she went to the communal shower beside the pool and turned it on; making the mistake of standing directly under it when turning the knob. Ice cold water poured onto her head and she yelped with surprise as she jumped out of the way; lucky she didn't slip on the wet tiles. She shivered and hugged her shoulders, then spent too many seconds fiddling with the knob turning it left then right but in no way did the shower agree to pour forth hot, or even warm, water. It was always just ice cold, and Phoenix was frigid now from her initial soaking. If her nipples were hard before, they were now like diamonds and she could feel the sensitivity in them as she unconsciously put her arm across her chest.

Normally one to enjoy an ice cold shower (usually after some kind of hot activity), this time she begrudgingly stepped back into the near-freezing flow, toughed it out for just a few seconds, before hurrying over to the pool and jumping in to it's loving lukewarm embrace. The pool definitely felt warm in comparison to the cold shower thankfully, even though it was really quite tepid, and Phoenix swam a few quick laps before looking over at the hot tub longingly.

As she got out of the pool at the edge closest to the hot tub, an elderly lady entered in her swimsuit. She gave Phoenix a friendly smile as she grabbed a towel from the rack and shuffled her way to the other side to begin a slow session of water walking. There was something about that smile though... it almost seemed, sly.

Phoenix had a pleasant soak, massaged her back, hips, thighs and calves with the jets before jumping back into the cooler pool to swim more laps. After 15 minutes or so, sadly not Phoenix's usual level of endurance, she felt tired and hungry and decided to wrap it up. So she got out, dried herself off, and walked briskly back to the change room to use a (hopefully) more agreeable shower. On the way, she saw and remembered the steam room. She still had some time to kill with the hotel's late checkout policy, and perhaps it was a bit of a masochist in her but Phoenix really did enjoy the steam room, maybe even enough-so to ignore the gnawing in her belly for a few more minutes.

There was just something about that heavy stinging humidity that's enough to bring anyone to their knees, Phoenix no exception So she pushed open the door, and was immediately hit with an unexpected and thick wall of steam. While the room had been empty before, it was now running at full steam... and presumably occupied she quickly gathered. This steam was unusually thick even as far as steam rooms go, so thick Phoenix couldn't see anything more than a few inches in front of her face. It was good she saw the layout before she swam, so she knew where to si but still she stopped in her tracks as the heavy glass door swung shut behind her. She paused just by the entrance, feeling not the least bit disoriented at her sudden inability to see anything around her.

Then, a man's voice came out of the fog:

"Too hot in here for you?"

Phoenix was taken aback, startled despite having already gathered there should be someone else in here. The voice was very deep, a man's voice... a large man's voice.

"Uh... no," she stammered. "Just didn't want to sit on anyone because I can't see anything."

She confirmed it by looking around, she couldn't see the faintest trace of the man who had spoken.

"Are you the only one in here?" She asked, somewhat hesitantly.

"I am." He answered, then silence.

After a moment, Phoenix's masochistic desires got the better of her despite her wariness of the situation, and she settled herself onto the end of the bench after groping her way to it in blindness. The steam was so oppressive and claustrophobic, but even though she couldn't see anything, it didn't seem right to Phoenix to close her eyes with someone else in the room. So she sat, staring out into the dense grey fog while feeling vaguely uncomfortable about the whole situation and starting to sweat.

In another life, Phoenix might have sat there for just a minute or two, breathing in the hot stinging steam until the wicked combination of claustrophobia, paranoia, and hunger got the best of her and she left. Her finger might accidentally have been slammed by the glass door on the way, which closed unexpectedly quickly and heavily on it. She might have washed the cut off, which thankfully didn't bleed much, as she had her second ice cold shower of the day outside the steam room. She might have noticed while drying off with a towel, the large hulk of a man, whom she had seen working out earlier on the elliptical on her way to the pool, coming out of the steam room for a few moments to cool off and catch his breath before plunging back in. Then she might have gone back to her hotel room, and started a pleasant day of adventure with a brisk walk and healthy breakfast.

But that would have been in another life. In this life, Phoenix did something far less responsible. Instead of leaving the steam room, she decided to sweat it out and to diffuse the awkwardness that was making her self-conscious, she struck up a conversation with the man inside.

"So uhh, the steam is kinda thick don't you think?" She asked, sounding a bit nervous despite her best intentions not to. Her voice came out higher pitched than she expected.

"The thicker the better." The man's voice replied; it was like a deep low rumble. Almost a growl.

There was a moment of silence, as Phoenix had nothing immediate to say in response. She was certainly feeling intimidated, so she just sort of nervously chuckled to herself and tried to feel slightly relieved that at least the man might be gay, if indeed his remark was some form of innuendo.

"How about you?" asked the voice, after a longer-than-necessary pause. "Do you like it thick?"

The voice definitely didn't sound very gay, but of course that's no indication. She got the sense though, that if the man were gay, he definitely wasn't a bottom.

"The thicker the better," she said, copying him out of instinct as she was justifiably distracted by the whole situation and not at her most witty, and immediately she cringed at what she'd set. Tragically, her hindsight was 20/20 but the words were already out. There was another, longer-than-necessary pause made excruciatingly longer by the claustrophobic steam and her inability to see the man she was talking to. Phoenix was almost ready to stand up and leave when he spoke -

"Do you like to lick thick things too?" So much for innuendo. There it was, an open invitation. The question hung in the air like ash from a fire.

Phoenix closed her eyes. She wasn't really surprised at the come-on. She wasn't even really sure how she should respond. She definitely wasn't angry and quickly dismissed the idea of storming out, it was easy enough to admit to herself that she had set herself up for it. And the fact that the man had asked another question, instead of just pulling his dick out and shoving it in her face, signalled to Phoenix that he was at least willing to listen and keep his penis to himself if she declined his advances... And, I mean, she was hungry, and not just for breakfast. It had been too long since she'd had some action.

She did want to decline the advance, didn't she? What did she want? The steam stung her lips and cheeks as she thought about it for what seemed like an eternity. The man was a Paragon of Patience - staying quiet and let Phoenix come to her own bad decision without any further input. I mean, really what was a business trip without a little bit of fun? All business and no play makes for a very bad day, she thought to herself. Her partner would never know...

"Well..." she said slowly, buying herself a bit more time to weigh her options, "let's say that maybe sometimes I do, sometimes I don't."

Phoenix smiled to herself as she thought she was playing coy, and that his time it was her turn to create an awkward silence. I didn't work though, as the man, uncharacteristically so far, responded immediately:

"Well, maybe I can show you something that's the thickest you've ever seen."

Now there was an offer! If there was one thing Phoenix enjoyed, it was something that she had never seen before, never tasted before, never done or experienced before. She truly enjoyed novelty, and her love of it made this otherwise off-side offer a lot more intriguing. So she considered it.

How thick could it really be, she thought to herself? She had seen some thick cocks in her life, but nothing ever crazy thick. Years ago a gay friend had talked about sucking a cock like a pop can. She'd never seen anything that thick... maybe she was missing out? Maybe today was the day she saw the cock to end all cocks. Maybe it was her time to witness the unthinkable... the thickest of the thick.. The offer was building up inside her head, and between her legs, and admittedly she was probably getting too turned for her own good.

"Ok, well if it's so thick, why don't you show it to me then?" She said, "Although I don't know if I'll even be able to see it with all this steam." She tried to sound a bit sarcastic, but failed.

"Oh, you'll be able to see it." said the voice and just a few seconds later she did. It would simply have been impossible to miss.

Two huge feet stepped to either side of hers on the lower bench, and the tip of the biggest cock she'd ever seen materialized out of the mist in front of her. The head of it was like her fist, and its shaft was as big around as her arm, and Phoenix had decent sized pipes for a girl in the 140 lb range. She felt a strange sense of awe at the man's massive organ, and not the least bit of trepidation about what it would be like to ride a cock like that. Although she wasn't tiny, she wasn't exactly an Amazon either, and that was obviously way too big to fit in her ass... at least this far into her career as a closet steam-room slut. She would need a year's practice first slutting her way through bigger and bigger dicks until she was properly stretched out, and physically mentally and emotionally prepared to fuck that behemoth. There was a pleasant finality to the thought, and the sheer logistical impossibility of this being any more than a taste, put her mind at ease. If she was going to enjoy this monster member, it was going to have to be with her hands and her mouth.

Phoenix wasn't even sure if she could fit that massive cock in her mouth either. Once she had put a girlfriend's whole fist in her mouth, but only once. And it had almost gotten stuck. The head of that beastman's cock was even bigger, but at least it's torpedo-like shape might be easier to take in.

"You don't always succeed, but you can always try, "she thought to herself. The gripped the cock tightly with her right hand and stroked up and down the impossibly long shaft.

Worse case scenario, she thought to herself chuckling, you have to go to the hospital because the head of someone's enormous cock is locked in your jaw. And if she did have to go to the hospital with the head of this man's enormous dick in her mouth... well, at least someone else would know she was getting her hands on such a spectacular specimen. So, with reluctance having now completely left the steam room, Phoenix took hold of the giant's huge cock with both hands and put her lips to the tip of it.

Somehow, never having experienced a penis so large, Phoenix had imagined it would be softer than a smaller erection. But it wasn't. It was hard, so hard, like a baseball bat cover with a thin layer of dark sexy skin. As Phoenix kissed her way down the shaft, long, straight, and wide like a desert highway, she discovered that not only was the man's cock as thick as a bat, but his balls were as big as baseballs. Perfectly shorn close to the skin, they hung down like beautiful christmas tree ornaments. The massive cock and balls dripped with beads of water as the steam condensed and beaded on them, dripping down onto Phoenix's face as she licked them and ran her eager tongue up and down.

Sometimes Phoenix preferred to close her eyes when giving head, but not this time. Even though she couldn't see much of the man behind it, her eyes took in every detail of that mammoth man's monster cock; she saw every vein that looked like a river on a topographic map, every freckle that appeared to her like a crater left over from a meteor impact. The cock was so big, there was an entire landscape written on its surface. One might almost be fooled into thinking that cock had its own gravitational pull, given the speed at which Phoenix's lips and tongue snapped back to it every time she pulled away to get a broader look. When she pulled more than an inch or two away, the man's balls disappeared into the steam leaving the shaft hovering in the mist, like some sort of dick-shaped ship from an immeasurable advanced civilization far beyond ours, floating through space on it's way to Earth to destroy humanity.. Since Phoenix could barely see the balls when licking the head, and could barely see the head when licking the balls, she ping-ponged back and forth between them so as not to lose sight of any one end of the spectacular specimen for too long, running her tongue up and down the shaft as she did so..

Truly, as Phoenix did her best to cover every inch of that member with her tongue, pleasing that cock of unusual size became a near spiritual experience for her. Maybe it was the steam, but she felt lightheaded, almost as if she was being transported back in time to be the consort of some ancient warlord, who could smash opposing armies and send men and horses scattering with a wave of his massive dong... But then again, maybe Phoenix had just been watching a bit too much Outlander lately.

Working her ancient arts on the man's primeval package, Phoenix ran both hands up and down his shaft, twisting them around as she did so in a sort of infinite figure-8 motion. Soon, the man was letting out low growls of pleasure. In her hands, Phoenix felt the shaft shudder and realized the huge man was getting close to the point of no return. She thought for a second about pulling away and letting him cum on her body, but quickly dismissed that over fears someone (maybe that old lady!) might see her coming out of the steam room covered in a giant's sticky load. And she couldn't just let him cum on the steam-room benches, that would be gross and unsanitary and certainly unfair to any other unsuspecting users of the facility.. So she did what any sensible gyrl would do in that situation - she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips as far around the head of the massive cock as she could, and let the giant cum in her mouth...

Phoenix was not prepared for what happened next. Two enormously powerful hands clamped onto the sides of her head. Not violently, but it was obvious from the strength of his firm grip that there was no way Phoenix could move her head away if she tried. And surely she would have tried. Cum sprayed out of that cock like water out of a firehose. It hit the back of her throat and immediately filled up nearly her entire mouth. Phoenix had no choice but to swallow. It felt like downing a milkshake in one big gulp, except it was warm and savoury, not cold and sweet. Phoenix swallowed again, and again, and again... When finally, the last of his load had shot down her throat or trickled out from around her lips and down her chin, the man relaxed his grip and Phoenix pulled her head away. Although she now felt completely used, and a bit abused, her own cock was rock hard and goosebumps ran across her body despite the heat. The man sat down heavily beside her and rested his giant hand gently on her head, and gave it a nice pat. Then he said, with a voice that sound kind but firm:

"Thanks gurl, you'd probably best be getting out of her now" and he slipped his hand down her back and under her butt and lifted her up off the bench easily with a single arm. Then he slapped her on the ass as he pushed her towards the door.

Phoenix stumbled out of the steam room, suddenly disoriented by her vision being clear again. She grabbed her towel and wiped her lips, quickly wiped her lips and wrapped herself up in it and grabbed her shirt and power-walked back to her room. On the way, she passed the old woman from the swimming pool shuffling slowly back to her own room. She didn't dare say anything or turn around to make eye contact as she passed the elderly lady; she knew she must be completely flushed red and look totally hot and bothered.. Was it just her imagination or did she hear the old bird chuckle softly and go "tsk tsk tsk" as Phoenix hurried past.

When she got back to her room, Phoenix was totally frazzled but super fucking horny. So she pulled off her swimsuit, laid a towel down on the bed since she was still wet from the pool, and laid down on it. Then licked her fingers, put her hands between her legs, and started touching herself to the memory of the biggest thickest beast of a cock that she had ever seen...