All Comments on 'What If... Pt. 02'

by LawrenceOTaase

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story,

and better technical use of grammar and language. Keep up the good work!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot

I always love a good cocksucker story. I am a cocksucker also wanting nothing in return except a mouth full of cum.

LawrenceOTaaseLawrenceOTaasealmost 5 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU

....for your comments. I am happy I am telling you of these escapades. I still (years later) hunger for Harry's cock!. Hopefully more chapters still on the way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn! What if...pt 2 is hotter than part 1. The story is well written and a quick read. Your description of sucking cocks is well done and many of us can relate to the two boys.

At 11 a buddy & I used to camp in a field behind his house. At one end there was a group of trees in a semi circle and that's were we set up camp. We collected limbs and set a nice size fire. A couple of other guys were with us but did not stay over night. We burned marsh mellows on sticks and burned our mouths trying to eat them while they were too hot. We told stories, laughed and had a good time.

After the other guys left we set up our pup tent and crawled in. We talked a little and like many young teens we compared our dicks. I started jerking him and he did the same for me. I initiated the blow jobs. I'm not sure he fully enjoyed it because he just licked the head of my dick. I took his dick fully into my mouth and spent some time sucking it. Both of us were still a little young to cum.

Afterwards we never mentioned it but I knew from the minute his dick was in my mouth I loved sucking cocks. This was in the early 70's and I knew I had to keep it quiet. I didn't talk to anyone about our dick sucking adventure even though I wanted to. I enjoyed blowing him but it made me feel isolated and alone. Later in high school there were a couple of guys that were suspected of being gay (queer at the time) and some of the students would treat them poorly. I had empathy for them because I was a cocksucker too but just on the down low, very down low.

Now that I'm older I still have to have as much discretion as possible but sucking cock is my favorite hobby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLawrenceOTaase@LawrenceOTaase
24 Followers
Senior years with desires for bisexual sex and role reversal

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What If... Pt. 01 Previous Part
What If Series Info