What If? Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she broke the kiss and moved to Jason with the same sneer. "We haven't had the pleasure . . . yet," she said. "It's about time we did." She pulled him in for a sensual kiss. Their tongues dueled. Her tits pushed against his even more massive chest. Even with her tits keeping their abdomens somewhat separated, she felt the tip of his cock pushing against her belly. "Oh, somebody's happy to see me," she said as she returned to kissing.

Shortly she asked, "Do you have any music?" Terry disappeared for just a minute and then some hiphop could be heard. It was not Carol's favorite style of music, but right now it was just the beat that mattered. She pulled away form Jason and started dancing sensuously to the music. The two guys started moving to the music, too. Their erect cocks bouncing in front of them looked obscene. Carol could feel in every cell of her body that these men wanted - no - needed to fuck. And they didn't just need to fuck anybody but they needed to fuck HER. She felt the power surge through her as she realized that she had driven these men to the peak of sexual desire. And their desire was for her. One moved in front of her, the other behind her. With fingers, mouths, hands and cocks they stimulated every square inch of her body and then brought her to the mat. From then on, unless they were changing positions she always had two cocks in her. They split roasted her. They put her on her back and took turns fucking her pussy while the other would take a turn with her mouth. They were careful not to choke her. That was not fun. Then they took turns fucking her ass.

Finally, they DP'd her, Terry in her ass and Jayson in her cunt. She could not get enough of either one of them. They were amazed as first one came in her then the other. Carol had been riding her sexual high of multiple orgasms, stringing them out one after another, some more intense than others, coming hard when Jason filled her cunt with his first load. The two men pulled out, and Ted saw that Carol was still riding high. Rather than let her lose the high she was on, Ted moved over to her and placed her on her side. Spooning behind her he entered her and started fucking her, at the same time playing with her clit with a lubed finger. It wasn't too long before Jayson had his cock to her mouth. She opened up and started sucking life back into it. As soon as it was hard, he withdrew to put on a condom and Terry was at her mouth. Once Jason had the condom on, Ted withdrew and moved Carol to her knees. Jayson entered her ass and started fucking her ass. Terry had taken off his condom and Carol was now sucking life back into his cock. When it was hard he told Jason, I'm ready to DP her again. This time Terry would take her cunt from the bottom. Jason took off his rubber, lubed up his cock and entered her ass from the top. He was going to fill her ass with his cum just like he had filled her pussy.

The two bodybuilders continued to pleasure Carol. Meanwhile, Ted had been with Connie, starting slowly, but working her up to a climax which he reached almost simultaneously with her. It was after that, while they were recovering and getting ready for round two when Ted would take her ass, that Ted noticed that the two men had cum in Carol and were needing to reload. So not wanting her to lose any of her sexual high, he had come to her aid. But once they were fucking her again, he came back to Connie, who fully understood what she had observed. "Why don't you stop fucking me for a while and make her airtight?" she asked. "Because I like to hear her talk dirty, and I think the guys fucking her do, too," said Ted.

For even while she was being fucked, she was yelling out things like, "Fuck me. Fill my fuckin ass with your jizm. Shove your great big fucker up my fuckin' fuck hole. Oh I love cock. I love to fuck. I love your great big fucking cocks in my dirty fuckin' fuck hole. I'm a dirty fucking black cock whore. Give it to my slutty cunt. You like fuckin' this white cunt? Fill me with your baby batter. Make me your slut. I'm a slutty dirty fuckin' bitch." This went on intermittently all the time she was being fucked. Eventually Terry and Jason came in her again. They were all fucked out and so was Carol. As they became disentangled, Carol lay facing Jason. She kissed him. "That was fantastic," she said.

"I've never experienced anything like it," he replied. "I'm always the dominant one, forcing my sex on the woman. This was totally different. It was like I was overpowered by your sensuality. I had to fuck you or I would have exploded with desire. It was amazing." They kissed again. Part of what was amazing, although he had not put it in words, yet, was Carol's anatomy. She was a tall woman with a high waist. Evidently that was mirrored inside her body as well. She could take all of Jason's cock without him hitting something inside her that caused pain. That was true of her vagina and her rectum. Jason had not experienced that ever before. Even with the women he dominated, he had to keep from plunging all the way in as hard as he could or he would cause so much pain so as to destroy the sexual moment they were trying to create. Jason would not come to realize this until about twenty-four hours later.

Ted had been fucking Connie. He had brought her to orgasm several times and had deposited a load in her pussy. Now he was about to do so up her ass. He was playing with her clit and with a nipple when she came for the last time and blew a load of female ejaculate on the mat beneath them. Ted held her in loving embrace. He kissed her and said, "You're beautiful and sexy. You're a wonderful fuck." and he kissed her again.

Eventually all realized that they could not stay there forever and all had to go to work the next day so it would be a good idea to help Ted pack up and then for all to go home.

As they drove home Carol first hesitated, then said, "There seemed to be a special chemistry between me and Jason. I don't know what it was. You fuck with much more finesse and are a more sensitive lover. Maybe it was just his size . . . or the fact that he didn't have to dominate me to get me to enjoy sex. But there was something between us."

"Something to be worried about?" asked Ted.

"No, I don't think so. But I want to fuck him again. And I bet he wants to fuck me, too."

"I know he wants to fuck you," said Ted. "I guess it's something like Rose and I."

"You've sensed it with Rose too?" asked Carol.

"Yes. I'm not too worried about it, because I think she wants to respect our boundaries. But she wants to fuck me. And truth be told, once we have taught our students all we can, I think I'm going to want to fuck her, too."

"Speaking of boundaries or lines to be crossed, when Jean and I chatted with the guy from the mall over the internet, that felt kind of hot and exciting because I was doing it without asking you first. It was kind of naughty. And then when he fucked Jean, but I was there and participated, that, too, seemed kind of naughty and so a little more exciting.

"I'm wondering: What should I say? What would you think? What should we do? If like Jason would ask me to go out with him alone, without you? I don't know what to think. It's exciting and scary at the same time," said Carol.

Ted thought for a while. "Okay, I'll throw an idea out there. I think we would need to know him better. If we did and we were sure that he was not trying to steal you away from me, and if you were sure that you were not wanting to be stolen, it could be exciting and fun. If he would start making moves on you and was a smooth talker and you were vulnerable to someone making a move on you, then we had better put a stop to it before it starts.

"Or how about this: If our marriage was secure, but you and Jason did become special fuck buddies, or Rose and I became special fuck buddies, that would be okay. But if your fuck buddy or my fuck buddy would start to take a priority over our actual spouse, then we have to end the fuck buddy thing."

"I like that," said Carol. "Definite food for thought. If I want to do more with Jason I have to learn more about him, that's for sure. If it turned out he was safe for our marriage, I could see him becoming a fuck buddy - as long as you have a fuck buddy, too. I'd never want to be out with a fuck buddy and leave you home alone. I think that's another very important thing to take into consideration."

They were home. It was fairly easy for them to get into the house without waking anyone because the kids and the guest bedroom were on the second floor of the house, but the master bedroom was on the main floor.

"We should take a shower," said Carol.

"Will you forgive me if I say something that is very offensive to you. I don't mean to gross you out," said Ted.

"I haven't the foggiest what you're talking about, but we've even talked about having fuck buddies tonight and haven't gotten upset. I don't know what you could say that would be more controversial than that. In a word, I'll forgive you. Now what's wrong?" asked Carol.

"Nothing's wrong," said Ted. "It's just that before you take a shower, I'd like to eat you out. I'm sorry that's probably gross to you."

"Gross?! Not on your life. I think it is sexy and hot! Eat me out and we'll snowball it. But let me lick off your cock first."

She did. It probably would have caused Carol some discomfort to fuck, but to be eaten out brought her to another climax and seemed to be a perfect ending to an extremely sexy day.

12