What If: The Beginning

Story Info
Ironman as the solo male survivor, how he regroup his team.
2.1k words
3.3
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Iron Man, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story. I hope everyone will like reading the story and leave a comment for any suggestions.

*****

BACKSTORY

This is an alternate timeline. It has no co-relation with the main timeline. This is a messed up timeline. In this timeline, Ragnarok didn't happen and Thanos eliminate all the male Superheroes except Spiderman and Ironman. He believed these humans can't cause any threat to him. The Story begins 2 years after the snap.

STORY

It's a fine morning when Tony Stark was having fun with his love pepper pots in his office. She was on his lap. She was wearing a blue mini skirt and a white top. Tony seems to be mesmerised by her. He was rubbing her tits when he heard coughing. Tony turned around and saw Natasha Romanoff aka Blackwidow Standing behind them. They quickly adjusted themselves and welcomed her.

Romanoff on her jumpsuit sat calmly with a crossed leg. "At least close the door, Tony. Seems like you're enjoying your days," she said.

"Not that much, I still miss those people," Tony replied.

"Haha, it barely reflects on your face. Sorry for disturbing you tough" Romanoff said

"Ahh! It's Ok. Many things get unreflected." Tony exclaimed. "What you do nowadays," Tony asked

"I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. So I spend all my time on the helicarrier." Romanoff replied

Pepper brought three cups of coffee and sat beside Tony.

"So, What is the reason behind your sudden arrival? Any new threat? Pepper asked Romanoff.

"Not yet but we don't know about the future. We should prepare ourselves for any other threat to humanity."

"Yeah, we were kind of unprepared for Thanos," Tony Said sadly.

"That's why we need to create a new team to defend this planet," Romanoff said aggressively.

"Yeah but now I am getting late. I need to leave," Tony said hurriedly.

"We can meet at dinner and plan it out," pepper said politely.

"Yeah! You can join us at dinner." Tony said to Romanoff.

"I will try to attend" Romanoff replied.

Tony and pepper left followed by Romanoff.

NIGHT TIME

Tony and pepper were arranging the dinner when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come In" Tony Shouted.

Blackwidow entered wearing a red velvet mini dress showing off her cleavage.

Pepper greeted her with a hug and they sat at the table and had a chat about their lives till now.

Soon dinner was served and they had a lavish dinner.

After they finished their dinner they shifted to the couch with a bottle of wine.

"Let's discuss the thing I am here for today," Romanoff said sipping some wine.

"Yah yah. Tell me what you have for me". Tony said

"I have shortlisted some of the aspiring superheroes. With them, we can form a strong team." Romanoff said handing over a file to tony.

Tony checked the file and asked, "So, From where we can start".

Pepper got boozed and Stumbled upon Romanoff and pressed her tits over her dress.

"Bitch! Your juicy boobs are making me wet." Pepper said clenching Romanoff's Boobs.

Romanoff gave an uncomfortable look to tony. Even tony was surprised by peppers sudden slutty behaviour. Tony tried to stop pepper But it was too late. Pepper freed Romanoff's Boobs and started sucking nipples.

Romanoff left a soft moan and pressed pepper Face deep on her boobs. Pepper started playing with Romanoff's tits and teased her. Romanoff lost all her control over her body and started enjoying pepper's tongue. Pepper lip locked Romanoff and she responded with a deep passionate kiss.

Tony was surprised to see the lesbian side of his wife but eventually, he started to enjoy it.

Pepper lifted Romanoff's Mini dress and said "No panties huh? You want to open your pussy for everyone?"

Hearing this Romanoff blushed when pepper spotted a small machine stuck on Romanoff's pussy. She carefully took it out and realised that its a vibrator.

"You're a slutty bitch. Don't you get a real dick?" Pepper said slapping Romanoff on her cheeks.

"No. I don't have a partner" Romanoff murmured.

"I will show you how a real dick looks like," pepper bragged.

Pepper went straight to Tony who was reclining on the couch. She pulled down Tony's trousers revealing his mighty throbbing white cock. Romanoff's eyes widened and got stuck on Tony's dick.

Pepper laughed looking at the dick hungry slutty face of Romanoff.

"Come get your treat like a pet." Pepper Instructed.

Romanoff dropped from the couch on the floor and walked towards Tony on all four. She placed herself between Tony's legs and had a good look at the dick.

"Stop wasting time, Bitch. Start Sucking," Pepper commanded.

Romanoff licked the tip of the dick and Tony left a moan. She slowly started to engulf the dick but pepper was in no mood for a slow and steady game.

She came behind Romanoff clutched Romanoff's hair and pushed her face deep on the dick. Romanoff started Gagging. Pepper gave a few seconds to gasp some air and started again. She continued it for few minutes.

Pepper left her head and shifted towards Romanoff's white ass. Pepper raised Romanoff's mini dress to her waist and gave a hard spank on Romanoff's exposed ass. Romanoff gave a little scream but pepper didn't stop. She gave spank after spank till Romanoff's ass cheeks turned red.

Suddenly someone kicked open the door and everybody was caught off-guard. Everyone looked towards the door and found out its Maria Hill. Director of S.H

I.E.L.D.

She pointed a gun towards Tony and said "Romanoff, what you are doing here? Dress up quickly we are leaving or else I will sue you from S.H.I.E.L.D."

"No one can leave without my permission. Don't forget it's my house" Tony countered back.

"I don't care whose house is this. Just shut up or else I will unload the full clip on you." Maria yelled.

Tony's Hand armour came flying and attached to his arm. He quickly blasted his Repulsive Rays on Maria's gun. Her gun turned into ashes.

"Wow! What's that." Maria said surprisingly

"Some cool magic trick," Tony said with a smile.

"Please, Leave my bitch. She is mine." Maria requested.

Tony looked at Romanoff with a confused face as she confessed Maria is her Mistress and she belongs to her.

"Nevermind, She is Mine now," Tony said Authoritatively.

"You can join us or else the door is just behind you," Pepper declared.

Tony signalled Romanoff and she started her task again. Maria stood in front of the door and spectate her bitch blowing Tony. Her eyes were locked on Tony's big dick going in and out. Maria took a deep breath and came out of her shell. She walked towards and kneeled beside Romanoff.

"Good Choice" Pepper appreciated Maria and she replied with a smile.

Maria took the charge of the dick and started giving a sloppy blowjob. She made the whole dick sloppy with her saliva. Romanoff was working on Tony's balls.

After a few minutes pepper felt left alone, so she slides herself between the bitches. Tony felt amazed seeing three glamours with three different Hair Color sharing his dick. Tony realised he is getting close. So he decided to take the leash in his hand.

He stood up in front of them and started giving orders.

"You, Redhead slut you will lick my ass," Tony said pointing to Romanoff.

"You, blonde bitch, you will work on my dick and you brunette whore you will treat my balls well," Tony said to Pepper and Maria.

Everyone quickly started their task as ordered. Tony banged pepper's mouth for few minutes before he exploded in her hot mouth...

Tony recline on the couch and saw them sharing his cum. He decided to take some rest and enjoy witnessing some lesbian action.

Maria went out of the room as she got a call from someone. Pepper ordered Romanoff to lie on the floor. She dropped down her shorts and sat on Romanoff"s face. Romanoff Started licking pepper's Wet pussy with great compassion and pepper was in seventh heaven. She started moaning loudly and pressing her pussy on Romanoff's face.

"Lick it fast. Bitch!" Pepper prompted.

She saw Maria entering the room naked with a big strapon on her crotch. Maria silently walked past Romanoff. She quickly positioned her between Romanoff's legs. She pushed Romanoff's Legs wide apart and shoved the dick at one go. It came as an element of surprise for Romanoff. Romanoff tried to Scream but pepper suppressed it with her pussy.

Pepper decided to give Maria full access to her slave. so she climbed down from Romanoff's face and sat on the floor.

Maria clenched Romanoff's Neck and started fucking her vigorously.

"Ahhh! Mistress, you will tear my pussy!" Romanoff Moaned.

"Bitches like you deserve that!" Maria claimed.

"Ummm. Mistress I am gonna cum!! Fuck me, Harder!" Romanoff screamed and had an intense orgasm.

Maria was still fucking her to which Romanoff pleaded to give some rest.

"I can do anything with you, Bitch! I am your Mistress." Maria roared to which pepper reacted as

She walked towards Maria and clutched her head.

"And I am your Mistress." Pepper said and pulled Maria"s face on her pussy.

Maria hesitated for a second but eventually gave up and licked Pepper's pussy expressing her submission towards her. Pepper was close to an orgasm so she started rubbing her pussy on Maria's face roughly.

"Bitch! Put your tongue out. Taste my juice." Pepper Ordered and squirted on Maria's face and tongue. Pepper's legs were shaking and she collapsed on the floor. Romanoff started licking pepper's pussy to clean her mistress.

Tony on the other hand got another hardon. He signalled Maria to come near. She approached tony on all fours. Maria was awestruck by Tony dick.

"What you are waiting for. Suck it and make the bad boy perfectly ready for another round." Tony said.

Maria nodded and started licking the dick. Pepper recovered from her intense orgasm and started kissing Romanoff.

Tony's dick was hard solid by now. He picked maria on his lap and walked towards his bedroom. Romanoff and pepper followed him.

Tony threw Maria on the bed and ordered "I want both mistresses on all fours."

Pepper jumped on the bed with Maria and bend down with her hips pointed towards the Ceiling. Maria followed pepper's way. Tony grabbed pepper hips and pushed his dick on pepper's pussy.Pepper's pussy was a loose courtesy to her orgasm and their daily rough fucking. The dick went smoothly.

Tony noticed Romanoff standing behind alone.

"Redhead slut, come here. Get up on the bed." Tony ordered and Romanoff followed. She sat in front of those two.

"Now slap them, Anywhere you want!." Tony ordered while fucking Pepper's pussy.

Romanoff stared at Tony in bewilderment.

"They are my Mistress," Romanoff said with hesitation.

"They are not your mistress when I am around. All of you are my slaves. I am the only one who dictates." Tony roared in anger. Romanoff got scared by Tony's angry eyes. She quickly got into action and started slapping pepper"s hanging boobs. Tony pulled pepper's blonde hairs and drilled her pussy deep.

"Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me harder." Pepper screamed,

"Call him Master Tony," Romanoff said slapping pepper's face.

"Oh yes! Master Tony, I am gonna cum. Ahhhh" pepper moaned.

Hearing that Tony increased his pace and pepper drenched Tony's dick with her juice.

Tony quickly shifted towards his second slave.

Maria twerks her ass to welcome Tony. Tony chuckled and spanked Maria's ass. He stroked his dick and placed it on Maria's asshole. He shoved his dick hard but her asshole felt tight. Maria screamed as Tony's dick enter her rear end.

"Master Tony, I beg for your Mercy, please slow down. My asshole was used last by Nick fury 2 years ago." Maria cry out.

"Whore like you doesn't deserve my mercy!" Tony roared and gave a few hard strokes. Soon his dick disappeared inside Maria's ass. Maria started weeping in pain.

"Master Tony, your fat dick is shredding my ass." Maria cried out.

Tony ignored her cries and kept on ramming his whore like a bull. He felt his orgasm building up. He gave a hard last stroke and pushed his dick deep inside Maria's ass and blasted his balls. He collapsed on top of Maria.

After a while, Tony pulled his dick from Maria's ass and rolled onto the bed. A big lump of cum dripped from Maria's ass. Romanoff and pepper slept on either side hugging him.

"So, from where we can start recruiting?" Tony asked Romanoff while playing with her boobs.

"We will start from Wakanda, our new Black Panther. we can use their technology as well as vibranium." Romanoff replied.

"When we are leaving for Wakanda?" Tony asked.

"In a few days. I need to gather my intels and finish my remaining work before the vacation." Romanoff said with a smile.

Soon they fall asleep hugging each other......