All Comments on 'What It Means To Be a Spare'

by Ephesus14

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

She picked the wrong guy as a boyfriend!

5

ReedRichardsReedRichards12 months ago

A lot of detail, but it ended up with a whimper, not a bang.

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

She made her choice and chose badly. She replaced her "spare" with a spare part. A different thing all together. 5* story.

demanderdemander12 months ago

Mismatch. Happens a lot, I think. D

WvrjjrWvrjjr12 months ago
3*. The setup was good.....but

This was fairly strong, and then “poof”. Nothing. No burn, no real consequences

Just not satisfying. Where is the “old” Ephesus

Omart57Omart5712 months ago

Damned good story, E! Thanks!

Regguy69Regguy6912 months ago

As a veteran, I have to say that was an incredibly sad story. The wife could easily have told him long ago that she hated her life and wanted out, but instead, she just used him. I hope there is a special place in hell for every Jody that ever lived.

On the positive side, the guy is now free to enjoy the rest of his life. Your story was well written, thanks for sharing.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6612 months ago

An ok story, but a dry story. No real emotion. A lot of emphasis on Army ranks and organization at the expense of emotion. 4 stars

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Good thing for Freddie that he was arrested. Otherwise, he would have found himself back in that emergency room minus his balls with every bone in his body broken. Jody gets punished when he brags.

sloggerslogger12 months ago

Sad story but probably more to real life. Have to agree with the previous comments. Keep writing and thank you!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper698912 months ago

It was interesting, but lacked bite. Way to much military information and a creepy method oof tracking her movements. Why not confront them together and kick his ass?

Robby_DRobby_D12 months ago

There were so many reasonable ways to deal with this situation and you didn't find one of them.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4612 months ago

Good story. Accurate use of military jargon and acronyms.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

Interesting story, pretty well told. Minor quibble, there's no army rank of "Commander".

enderlocke77enderlocke7712 months ago

eh no love here no love loss some what pointless story wasnt expecting this from u, is why i choose the story to read but didnt get my fix

LickideesplitLickideesplit12 months ago

@BuzzCzar

Commander is a function in the US Army, Air Force and Marines, not a rank. Maybe Space Force.

Ephesus# does a good job.

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

It begs to question why a professional soldier would spend so much time procrastinating, scheming

and planning what to do with his philandering wife. I agree wit Robby_D's previous comments regarding

retribution. The military in general HATES cheaters and it would have been easy to destroy her, get her fired

from her nursing gig, and much more if he wanted. This could have been a lot more entertaining with a more

direct approach from the Major.

gabaagabaa12 months ago

Well-written but the emotion was poorly handled. The climax, while realistic, felt like a let-down.

Does it ever occur to those who regale us with banal details about the US fighting forces that they would be bored out of their minds if other stories were full of the details (and adolescent abbreviations) of the careers of people in, for example, fast food restaurants, sanitary engineering or butchery? Who gives a f... about whether the General came to lunch?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

Well done. Sufficient detail about the Military stuff to make it readable to civilians, in my opinion - but not over the top so much as to cause us old military guys any problems reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What happened to you? You too seem to have gone down the cuck wimp way!! Your earlier postings were ones I looked forward to read! This one…I’d put it sub par like some of Danielle Steele or the biggest Cuck of all times Ohio!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Very realistic. Thank you for writing and posting it.

Harryin VAHarryin VA12 months ago

I have always thought that this author was one of the best in the loving wives category but this story is particularly awful. This is a major in the United States Army and he doesn't seem to know what to do or what to say even though he knows for a fact his wife is cheating on him.

.

I don't understand why a major in the u s army is so passive. He actually says to his attorney .... do app women cheat?...

.

Is the main character of major in the united states army or a sixteen year old high school boy?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And none of the charges against Freddie are likely to stick. His family has money and dad will get him a good lawyer. When it comes down to making a statement, getting physical with it usually gets the message across. Freddie's attitude towards the Army and his treatment of women (and his role as Jody) won't sit well. Tony could be landing in Germany as Freddie is having some things land on him. Maybe he can touch base with Red in the E.R.? Average, lost ☆ on Freddie's lack of payback, he was poking Red for MONTHS after all. That's a tremendous amount of debt to pay off. Lost ☆ on Jeannie and her multiple affairs. She also owes a huge debt that really didn't get resolved. If she was that unhappy, she could have said something...it sounds as though she was pretty quiet about her feelings. Even divorcing Tony before cheating on him would have been more respectful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author presents us with a Major in the US Army who apparently could not come up with an appropriate consequence for Freddie. The manwhore's blatant disrespect for the MC, the institution of marriage, the female gender and the military go unaddressed. That is truly disappointing...as well as an unwarranted depiction of a US Army officer as a wimp.

SorchakSorchak12 months ago

Wow. Mental cruelty? She knew (at least vaguely) what she'd be getting into marrying him, and yet did it anyway. Plus, being a nurse is no picnic either. Why didn't she just tell him it wasn't working for her, and break it off amicably? She didn't *really* have to be such a bitch about it. Yeah, yeah, I know. Plot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Builds then dies.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great to see you back in action

~Spiny

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And then ... ?

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

The military would kick him out of base housing, not her.

Poor story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“It wasn't common for military spouses to have affairs[?]” The fantasy category is over there. If you happen to run into my buddy Jody on the way, please say hello.

amygdalaamygdala12 months ago

Damm and that immature kid with the loud mouth and over inflated ego, i hope he gets his with a nice jail/prison sentence and a fat sex offender label with his name forever in a register for his ilk, that will follow for his days henceforth.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Glad to have the author back, but wish that his older stories had been restored. Not a lot of emotion or character development in this one, but maybe that’s consistent with the military context.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu12 months ago

I feel nothing.

It seems like the characters were made of cardboard and the storytelling seems bland.

Nice effort though. Thanks for sharing Mr. Ephesus14.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story was boring as hell

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The only thing more sad than a slut is an older slut. She'll find out sooner or later how fewer and fewer young guys will want her. How hard it is to play as a divorced nurse. They work awful hours. Now she'll have to dedicate time to whatever her ex used to do for her. Less time to date.

doejohnny64doejohnny6412 months ago

Wish he got revenge against the wife and Freddie

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Readinf this was a real torture. This guy is as passive as they come. And Jeannie? Not worth mentioning anything about her.....

Shepard_N7Shepard_N712 months ago

Pretty milksop mc you have there.

2*

RzcanuckRzcanuck12 months ago

This was good but I agree with the poster below "ended up with a whimper". The ending lost a star.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6312 months ago

I liked the story. Why would she deny it when confronted? Would have liked to see her have more problems and him ave great adventures.

OutFrontOutFront12 months ago

An OK story overall but it's clear you don't know dick about Army unit organization.

The main character, a major, is the Post Commander? Majors do not command. An officer's years as a major train him to become a commander of a battalion. Post Commander is a slot for a Brigadier General (1 star) or a Major General (2 stars). The senior NCO to a Post Commander is a Command Sergeant Major. The XO would be a full-bird Colonel or at least a Lieutenant Colonel (Promotable).

1LTs would not be put in command of Post Security. They're barely allowed to be the XO of a company.

If you're gonna set things in a military environment, do a little research first.

JensensloverJensenslover12 months ago

Incredible long winded and then it just ended with a wimper, skimmed most of it.

offkilter123offkilter12312 months ago

Agree with the poster who said it ended with a whimper. This story is well below your usual.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrible freaking ending

kirei8kirei812 months ago

What a waste of twenty minutes of my life! I waited for you to make a real major of him but a fucking cuck was all you could do. Did you learn your army ranks from the internet? Stick with flaming cuck stories, you are too much of a wimp to write stories about real men.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

The parentheticals are unnecessary and annoying. In most cases, just use the word or phrase. If you plan on using an abbreviation later, and you think that readers will be confused, then the FIRST time, as you did here with Executive Officer (XO) is fine, though I think most readers encountering XO would figure it out. But "PT," "1LT?"

\

If she's spending evenings with Lover BOY when she's supposedly working, won't that show in her paycheck?

\

"He's just not what I want anymore." - So divorce him, except that she'd lose all those benefits, like free housing.

\

"I would like to find out what I did or didn't do to cause her to cheat." - Who cares? I thought what he wanted was to not get screwed in the divorce.

\

"another of her boy friends" - So this isn't the first time.

\

I agree that the ending got kind o short shrift.

\

I'm surprised she was initially fighting the divorce, since she was just waiting for him to be transferred to divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well then. That was a whole lot of words to punish an imaginary woman. Maybe it means something to dudes in the military I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was an interesting tale, decently told, but it just fell flat at tne end. The reason was that the wife was just an LW cartoon. No real sense of who or what she was like. During the confrontation she came across as a moron. And even when she threatened to counter sue on “mental cruelty”, she folded as soon as she was challenged.

.

The lack of any real conversation between the slut and hubby dragged this tale down from a strong 4 to an average 3.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Rather anticlimactic and, we’ll, boring. Felt like a dispassionate listing of things in his life instead of a man who found out his wife was cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It seemed to be a good story, until the end. It pretty much just stopped and didn't go into any real consequences to the wife or Freddie. 3*

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

I liked it. Honest and smooth

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

Wow that chick was a straight up bitch

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

4^ Well written, obviously proofread, with any errors in spelling or word use corrected. I would have been happier if "Jody" ended up with 25 years in a federal prison and died of a SID after 4 years of beatings and rape. Yes, the wife was wrong, but as Peral Bailey sang, it always takes two to tango! Men getting revenge on their spouse is fine, but like a Bowie knife, it should cut on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A good premise, but tedious to get through and then fairly unsatisfactory at the end. Not bad for a newbie, but lots of room for improvement.

Huedogg2Huedogg212 months ago

it's funny, a lot of women want just the benefits of being a military wife while acting as if they are being abused because the spouse is serving. But want too take everything and more when they file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My only comment is that the story is "dry" and narrative.

Narrative stories will always lack emotion and energy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@BuzzCzar: The story didn't say his rank was commander, it said he was a major. He described his job as being commander of the soldiers assigned to the base.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"The tour lasts about a year and includes places like Korea and Afghanistan." Korea is possible. But Afghanistan? Not anymore. Then it's Poland/Romania (read Ukraine). Why should we interfere in all these other people's problems on other continents? Russia is not like those bandits in flip-flops and with AK-47s, whom we are used to chasing through the desert and in the mountains. We could not win in Vietnam when the Viet Cong were supported by the Russians and the Chinese. They were just helping them. So what are we being dragged into now, conflicting with both of them, in fact, directly? I definitely don't like this idea...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Robby_D really hit it right on the head. Author would start our mc down a reasonable avenue and then fo no apparent reason totally emasculate him. Could have been good but the inherent weakness of the Major, a seasoned military mind was just completely off-putting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

@BuzzCzar, it probably should have said, "in command."

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Pretty good story and well laid out as I witnessed similar events when I was in. The only thing that kept it from a full score was him letting her off the hook with the DUI. 4*

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit12 months ago

Well written, but it’s too bad the cheater never really paid a price. Some states would use adultery as grounds for preventing alimony and her getting half his pension when he retires. The military really does have rules that favor the non service member spouse. Call,it payback for decades of things going the other way, but getting a divorce as a Soldier means kissing your retirement good bye, she’ll get half unless the judge allows infidelity to influence his ruling.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight12 months ago

Her lover was going to reveal her infidelity to her husband unless she gave him her ass, which she claimed to be revolted by the thought. She felt she had no choice but to allow him her ass to keep her secret from the husband with whom she was bored and intended to divorce. She does something which she hates so her soon to be dumped husband does not find out? Why would she do that if divorce was her intention anyway?

Nasty56Nasty5612 months ago

Sorry but the conclusion is kind of lame!

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Good concept. Unfortunately the actual execution of the story didn't deliver on the potential of the storyline.

Compared to other details in the story this might be insignificant but, what sort of social media site would allow someone who wasn't friends with either the wife or her boyfriend to read their private conversations? I'm not exactly a social media expert but, I've never seen or heard of any site that allows a complete stranger to see that much information on someone's page.

BigfundrewBigfundrew12 months ago

HDK hit the nail on the head.

This had potential but kind of fizzled out

cyendreycyendrey12 months ago

I gave it 5 stars despite some of the gaps in the details.

Some may complain about a “lame” ending but to me it is more realistic than some of the “super” powers that some wronged spouses suddenly seem to develop.

Detail “gaps”

She and her lover are completely clueless, leaving their social mefia wide open to the public or the hysband had some undisclosed “help”; of course hus background/prior assignments aren’t mentioned, it could have been the husband’s own skills.

The wife is clearly not the sharpest tool around - her only response was deny, deny, deny until confronted with with written sworn deposition from her current lover.

It probably could have been fleshed out a bit more; I suspect his XO and Top played a larger role than the “here and gone” presence they had.

GriscomGriscom12 months ago

"She apologized and said that one of the nurses was having trouble with ANOTHER of her boy friendSSSS?????"

GriscomGriscom12 months ago

I don't get why she submits to blackmail if she wants out of the marriage in the first place. I get that she wants to be in control of the divorce, but seems like it is not a strong reason not to want the secret out.

ReedRichardsReedRichards12 months ago

An anony asked how a divorced nurse, who works awful hours, could play around, Dude, nurses, single, married, or divorced, have plenty of opportunity to get laid, and a whole lot of them put tho opportunity to good (?) use. A hospital nurse has to be ugly or fat not to get hit on.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

Good story!!! well done!!!

I was expecting something harder on ht wife and her lover though...

RanDog025RanDog02512 months ago

Good story but my favorite are the 'Burn the Bitch' stories. I hope eventually you loose the use of the dot dot dots altogether and perminently. Your writing is so good we read the intention for the pause in the story, which is what is the purpose of those words, especially for us that like to listen to the words with a text reader. Our eyes may not be that young any longer. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

4 stars for the writing & overall interest but I must say that for a military man of rank, hubby’s very unsure & uninformed. He watches his wife with this guy & takes no pictures? The ending was somewhat disappointing. While the lover was arrested & jailed, she received no sort of retribution except for a divorce. Still, a good read. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No solution, he was boring ,she worked the night shift two separate lives. No children ever mentioned . They never should have married. He is still boring and unattached. A real shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

It read like a newspaper article. There was no character development. No emotion, no action, not even any sex. What the hell ?? Gave it a generous 2.

Mostly for spelling. There wasn’t much else to praise. Confused why anyone would give it a 5. No accounting for taste.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We need to return to the days when the slut, and every man she touched other than her husband would be hanged in the town square!

ZK

jesemmojesemmo12 months ago

This could have been a good story, but after several paragraphs it became boring and very transparent.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The base commander is at least a LTC if not a full bird, depending on the size, composition and mission of the post. His XO would at least be a major, or in extreme cases, a captain. I can't imagine a 1LT having an XO billet like that, but then I never thought I'd see soldiers in full female drag, either. Your capitalization of titles and ranks when used generally is very distracting. The UP or Chicago Manual of Style addresses this, and both are readily available on-line.

.

I'm astounded that NONE of these men who are so suspicious of their wives' "extra shifts" or overtime never thing to check their bank account. If you have automatic deposit, as do 98% of people, regular paychecks all deposit roughly the same amount, holidays, special deductions and loan payments notwithstanding. DOH!

.

The scene with Top was right out of the annals of Realville. What wasn't was the Major's threat to burn his XO and Top soldier if "this gets out." An honorable man would've left it unsaid because everyone KNEW that already. The social media convo was just silly. That wasn't even a credible cliché!

.

The "proof" of adultery doesn't rise to the level of criminal or even civil. In states where that is still a consideration, "good circumstantial information... the establishment of a plausible likelihood of adultery being committed..." is the standard. Heck, that aforementioned social media post, coupled with her car staying there overnight, would be more than enough for 95% of the family law judges courts I've practiced before! Add Top's observation at the hospital, and she's toast. Also, as a more than capable officer of the court (one of the .1% given a bad rep by the other 99.9% of attorneys), I would've interviewed all of her co-workers, subpoenaed her pay stubs and time sheets as well as campus surveillance footage. Yeah, slam dunk.

.

The ending sucked, but it was more than realistic. Next to Top calling out MC, the only believable part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Story fell short. Have read better stories from this author

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I didn't really make any sense to me. How could the wife be living a marriage of misery, "mental cruelty," and her husband had no clue she was so unhappy? Why would the wife be willing to trade fucking her asshole to save a marriage she couldn't wait to get out of? How could a wife hold her husband in such contempt and disrespect and the man couldn't tell? What a shallow tepid distant marriage. They both are better off divorced. But how did they ever get married to begin with, she is such a dishonest cheating arrogant self serving whore? Like those disgusting character traits didn't come through her behavior, her attitude, her values and morals?

\

And to be fair, the spouse of a military officer with a good stateside assignment has it pretty good. There are all kinds of social events, clubs, evenings out, special celebrations and dances, access to all the base recreational amenities like golf, tennis, swimming, etc. Yeah, her claiming being bored was as senseless as all her other complaints.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The author didn’t make it believable. It was dry, the military references were obviously written by someone without real military experience. Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Three comments:

1. As written, she is a borderline sociopathic narcissist. He's lucky to get that thing out of his life. I know they are fictional characters, but . . . there you are.

2. As a young Air Force second lieutenant moving into a town with both an Air Force and Army installations during the first Gulf War, I had the good fortune to meet a cute little older woman while out shopping. She worked at the store and I began flirting with her as I was browsing. She flirted right back and ended up standing all of a few inches from me staring up into my eyes, and mentioned her husband, an Army major was deployed to Saudi Arabia, and she sure was lonely. It's amazing how quickly my perception of her changed. Her husband was a major, deployed to a war zone, and I was a second lieutenant just out of training. What sort of diseased skank would fuck over her husband for someone like me? I walked out.

3. Revenge is always done best when it touches on something the other person values. Tell her during the divorce, "When I get the chance I'm going to go talk with your Dad and tell him what a whore you are." Then do it. Go to the man's grave and apologize to him for breaking the bad news to him that his little girl grew up to be a worthless skank. Yes, I know it's fiction, but that's where my mind went as the story came to its end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@anon with the boring bits.

So in your opinion someone is boring because he/she doesn't want to fuck around and become a diseased slut?

You must be one hell of an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@RanDog025 is typical of the commenters here. OBSESSED, he is, with ellipses... (he hates them but doesn't know what they're called or why they're a standard form of punctuation) and lives for BTB stories. Therefore, this reader will down-vote any story violating his narrow (-minded) standards! That's why you can read the comments and think this is the worst thing written since the invention of writing, but upon viewing the story metrics, you see that a gazillion people read it and voted it a good score. The biggest problem with the writers and "writers" in LW specifically, and Literotica, in general, is many of them tailor their work to satisfy these nincompoops. Think about it: the commenter is obsessed with "dot dot dot!" YCMTSU!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I kind of liked it, but it felt sort of dry...like a narration more than a story. The very beginning was better than the rest of the story. I do have to agree with others who said why give in to blackmail when she wanted out of the marriage anyway? It didn't make a lot of sense.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil11 months ago

No Catharsis

The whole emotional point of LW stories is the part where the wife knows she is busted and finally lets out what her internal life has been and why she cheated. This good story got right to that point and pretty well shut down. Her little note basically said the marriage had been a sham from the start-she never shared his life or interests, never let him know that, and deeply resented him. And he never twigged to any of this until her slutty ways caught her up??

KalimaxosKalimaxos11 months ago

I was in the Army and saw plenty of cheating and divorce. it was usually the wives of junior enlisted or junior officers. Women in shock by the starkness of army versus civilian life. And yes, army wives might as well be in the army. These young girls still thought they were in civilian life and lived with civilian rules. The reality is that the army is a small community and sooner or later, if a woman is not careful, she gets caught. The same with male spouses and service people of all genders. By the time the couple is past the lower ranks, they both know how to play the game and cheat on each other without getting caught. Unless they flat out don't give a fuck, and cheating on their significant other is a fuck you on the way out. Back in my day (the mid to late 80s), officers were likely not to check if their wife was cheating because a divorce was a ding in their career. It's probably different now. you probably get a medal for it in today's army. Anywhoo... the Army life is not good for marriages. The divorce rate is through the roof. And cheating very prevalent. Most married guys in my unit had girlfriends... usually married women of guys from other units. When I was single, I stopped asking women their names at a bar because I knew they would lie. Three times I saw them with their husbands at events and kept walking. I decided that was no place for me to have a family and kids, so out I went. Been a civilian ever since.

PS. revenge in the Army will land you in Leavenworth. I would not recommend it. Just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good up until the confrontation. From then on, it reads like you just wanted to be finished with it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Guys... Kalimaxos was in the army. THE Kalimaxos

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, if this is how our Army Officers act in real life. The US is screwed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, you'll have a lot of fun. Too bad for all those enlisted guy, eh?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x11 months ago

"Heir and a spare" also arises in population calculations: 50% of children die, 50 % of them

are female and can't inherit, so your Joe Thirdwurld needs 8 live births to give him odds that an "heir and a spare" survive to adulthood.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’d have left her in the county drunk tank.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dumb ass Major!

Where are planning for piss,food etc while watching her.

Jug to piss in. Food and drink purchased for the day (s).

No empathy for Major.

Military life difficult enough without shift's conflicts

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Another great story, on a touchy subject for me. I hate Jody with a passion. Fortunately, mine hit me first in front of more than 50 willing witnesses. Except for the Jody, I love your Army stories. WTF do these cheating bitches expect when they marry an active duty soldier?

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Typical

Typical army officer,brain-dead.She is never home,always volunteering for shifts,even though they hardly see one.Her shift finishes at eleven,but it is two am before she gets home and the penny never dropped.Thank goodness for TOPS.

dark2donut2dark2donut28 months ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At most 3 stars. Rushed ending, she paid no price for what she has done. And while you go on and on about the betrayal you barelly write anything about the assholes punishment. Makes you look like a sissy cuck that loves to be humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is pretty good. Thanks. Especially like the interaction between top and the major and one LT. I totally believed it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEphesus14@Ephesus14
Just recently returned to Lit. after my name and stories disappeared. Several readers have copies of my stories and I am working on getting them re-posted. I am a Retired Army Vet who enjoys writing, wine, theatre and travel; especially cruising. Some of the people I've met h...