What it Takes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva looked to the boy as she paused to notice him clearly fascinated. But she also became aware that her boyfriend barely said a thing.

"I'm not overwhelming you or anything?"

"No... please. This is quite extensive." Their schooling clearly was on some different level.

"Why won't you say how you grew up?"

"Because it will seem like a disappointment and you'd get angry." A smile. "And flattering as it is to see you angry for us... I like seeing you have fun."

Her smile was warm. The boy earned another kiss for that. Damn table was too big for this. She'd have to get up and deliver it in person again.

"That's... very considerate. But... don't you fucking dare stop me for being angry over you having it bad! This is a two way street and I want good stuff for you too. Now tell me as I try to not murder teachers. I assume something was bad about it."

"Eh. I'd rather have skipped it. Always wake up early, go memorize this, do homework on that. Some stuff had some value, but most of the time it felt like the only thing we were graded was on how well we listened to our teachers. Taught to respect and listen to authority. They know better than us so you gotta treat my personal interpretation of this book be the truth to you."

"Pfeh. Has any of that come useful later?"

"I guess it's useful to read, write and do math. And less embarrassing to know that North America is a continent. I went through college and at best I learned something that was not really taught per se."

"Eh, those are useful. But sounds like you learned a lot more. And forgot."

"Yeah, bunch of battles, chemical formulas with no practical application, why this statue is of someone important. And a bunch of programming languages I can't use because world moved on from ten years ago. But I at least learned on the side how computers think."

"I guess they might be nice to know, but... why make you a walking textbook? Good thing we took over some schools."

That made him pause a bit at the implications.

"You guys... took over some schools?"

"Yeah. And we're teaching them other things. Get your mind out of the gutter." A teasing smile. "Not everything about us includes sex."

"Right. Sorry. Still hard to grasp at times."

She gave a warm smile. Eva could get where he came from. Their beer was almost done, as were a good few cigarettes. She got a couple packs on her to hold through the next day.

"We're still a big mystery even after so much time because people don't want to listen. Think they have it right and we're wrong. But if I were some degenerate, how could I so seamlessly blend in without doing something outrageous?"

"Well, you are still sort of doing casual sex. And have your own people to release those urges."

"Bleh. Fine. Okay, but on the surface I'm plenty functioning. Practically MORE functional than people around here. I know that my word defines my person. I break that, I make myself look like shit." Beat. "Taught in school. Authority. People listen and respect you when you are dependable."

"Hey, you fooled me. Up until that last point I thought you were gonna say you were actually a dude."

"Why, because I can be rational?" She took the hit in good form, with a laugh. "We do have biosculpting that can even make me look like one, but nah... girl from the day I was born."

"And I could not imagine you being from another planet and such. Thought you'd fuck anything with a pulse with no restraint."

"Ah, like the kinds who came on that trip thinking this is gonna be their paradise to fuck anything with no consequences. A good number got locked up. The good news is that since we were in wartime, no need to give them back." She sounded almost proud.

"I assume it was for a good reason."

"Look, when someone comes on the ship and asks the comfort worker where the children are at, they are pretty much gonna make a silent call to security."

The reminder of such people was chilling. The knowledge that these people secured them away was tempering that feeling. One last gulp of beer and the man questioned if they should keep using the locale. It felt restricting.

"Wanna finally head home?"

"Rush right to the fucking?" She teased.

"Nah, drink with less concern over the people around us."

"Starting to sound like a better idea. Come on."

They had paid for their drinks already so the two could just go out into the night. There was a man to turn and watch them go... unremarkable in many forms... plaid shirt and simple jeans. Yet Eva could tell he was watching. A bit of walking needed until they reached a point to call a ride and bring them to his place.

Despite her desire for a bit of mischief, there was an agreement to not bother the driver and just keep to a silent ride over there. The girl tried to remember this, mostly so she knew where to find him if there were issues. The car would have to almost leave the city, almost twenty minutes away by road until the taller buildings of the center were a far off thing. A couple of newer constructions among far older houses, practically standing out from them in the dash of color and greater height. Land was cheap out here, mostly because utilities were hell to install.

Even from the start, Eva thought the place itself was doing so much better than her little cramped room. Wide hallways, plenty of windows to let them see the ascent to the first floor, the first on the left being his chosen place. Jack still felt a bit embarrassed by his own place. He cleaned up as well as he could, but some things are almost impossible to remove. The bathroom had very bad ventilation and thus was almost perpetually holding the smells produced in there, no matter how hard one removed the cause.

"And welcome to my place that is in need of a woman's touch."

"Hey, it's pretty nice. Beats my place. But you could use a comfort worker."

"We could all use one." He had heard of the term. It sounded like a good idea. "So, back to drinking or shall we have some fun before the equipment stops functioning from alcohol?"

A good look around for her while pondering her actions. Her smile turned shy.

"Are you gonna be mad if I say we can skip it for tonight? Or maybe just some playing around?"

"You're not a sex freak. If you can relax without it... My hands and mouth still work."

Her smile was catlike. And another kiss was given as they stood in the lit room. It was indeed a humble place. New furniture, a few decorations to show his features. Card packs, books, some figurines from things that the girl had not experienced. The couch would serve well enough for their sit-down.

Jack went over to the kitchen to get the prepared beer and some glasses. It was a bit better than drinking it from the can. As he came back in the main room, his breath caught in his throat... Eva had stripped down completely and was fully naked on his couch, her clothes set aside with only minimal folding. Her attitude was not seductive, but that was still a sight that the boy was not used to. He stood in the doorway looking at her with uncertain intentions.

"What? I feel more comfy naked."

"Uhm, good that you do, just that it's gonna be hard to focus for me."

"Guess we need to beat down the little guy a bit."

He could finally step forward to set the glasses down on the coffee table before the couch. Now he did feel a bit awkward about touching her like that.

"Or I just leave it be."

"No way... come on! Let's tend to the eager boner!"

The girl assisted him to get undressed, more stripping him by force. Her boyfriend was not as comfortable with his own nudity, at best a thing around times that called for it. Still a good deal self-conscious of his flawed body. That did not matter for Eva. The man was fine as it was. She had him remove everything until both of them had only slippers on for the inside, warm smile on her face. And he was indeed rocking a hard-on.

A hand would slip over to grasp his rod while the woman got very close to him, practically glued to him as her eyes looked into his. Such a treatment was clearly above the average for her usuals. A hot and naked girl pressing herself into him, breasts into his side while cock was being rubbed... the man kept telling himself that he made it.

"You just gonna sit there or play with me a bit?" Her words came with a smile.

"Oop... sorry. Wasn't sure what to do."

"Still damn afraid after all this time, mmm? Come on.... You can trust me."

"I am trying. Just... gotta make it clear."

"Fine. Then you can at pretty much any time touch me just about anywhere. That's what we are. Yours and mine. Now play with my damn pussy, lover boy!"

Her brutal honesty was at times enough to break out of that previous mindset. It helped him smile as left hand sought out those lower lips to start feeling her smooth and soft entrance. Soft moans from her in appreciation. The look between them continued until a temptation came to kiss again, going for a full make-out once more, free hand holding each other close while they pleased their partner. The world started to melt around them.

There was such comfort here. What words could not convey was said by lips, hands and genitals. He was safe here and welcome any time. Eva kissed him eagerly, accepting all of him. And she meant it, so her body could speak of this with full honesty. The sensations they were getting were mere details.

Such a moment felt like it lasted forever. Just the two of them in this long embrace, casual and eager playing with each other's bits. Feeling each other, holding bare skin and welcoming all. The heating up of their interaction as pleasure pushed them to work their partner harder. His fingers started to dig in her wet hole, eagerly looking to press all the buttons the girl had, her hand stroking the erection much more furiously.

Orgasm was almost simultaneous, Eva climaxing just a bit before the boy, his instrument sending ropes of seed upon his stomach and chest, the girl shaking in release while they moaned in each other's mouth. The kiss was held for just a bit longer before they parted to look at each other again. Every little act like this repaired a bit of damage to the boy and she was more than willing to do so.

"You're just the best." He let out.

"I'm just an average girl from where I came."

"But you are my girl."

A shy smile from her. No way to refute that. Jack started to become aware of the wet feeling on his stomach and looked down to see how he blew all over himself.

"Well, that is a bit embarrassing. Give me a moment to clean up?"

"No." She answered playfully before shifting to her knees before the sofa.

The man watched as his open-minded girlfriend just licked all that spend off his stomach, running her tongue over his cock to lap up all the cum, collecting all that was on his less than pretty stomach and taking it in to swallow. He DID shower, but still felt like she was being a bit dirty. And hot. He could get another hard-on from that sight. There was a pity for other guys who did not get one like her.

"If you're the average over there, our women can't compete."

"Most of them. But so are our average guys better. Plenty of assholes around."

"Fair."

Her cleanup job did not last too long, soon to sit back on the sofa next to him. Still both of them naked, but now it was a bit better. Eva picked up her glass of beer that was almost forgotten before holding it up, clearly intending a toast.

"For the fine relations between our people!"

"I don't know if we are in a good place right now, but at least the two of us are."

Glass taken to meet hers and have a solid gulp before setting it down. Both felt like a smoke, Eva actually going to get her own pack.

"Uh, think we have to dress before going outside."

"Or not. I can take a bit of chill."

"Yeah, but people can see. Even at this hour there might be someone around."

"Let them. You're on your property, can be however you want."

"And they can file complaints. To say nothing of this place having families living here."

"Guh, fine! You got something for a quick cover up? I don't want to get completely dressed."

Jack had two bathrobes... one for his own use and another as a spare. Technically one was a woman's robe, notable in a minor but distinct style. It fit her much better and they could step out on the balcony where the ashtray rested on a folding table.

"You've got a pretty nice place." She said that and meant it.

"Could be better. Oh... bathroom smells a lot. I can never air it out properly. And the view isn't much."

"Hey, it could be worse. I can't even see out my balcony and I would probably just see the wall of the next building. And don't worry about that. Got me a waste neutralizer implant."

"A what? And when you say implant..."

"You're thinking tits or something like that. Nah, this thing inside me that sort of adjusts the body. I can swallow pee and shit with no trouble... even tastes good. And smells okay. So not gonna bother me."

Every time the man thought he had the measure of these people they had more. The two of them shared more than a couple smokes on the balcony, sitting down with their glasses of beer and covered only by bathrobes, though Eva was not trying too hard to hide her boobs from him.

"First, that does sound... perverted. Why the hell do you have something like that? Second... I heard about your people's implants, but I thought they needed constant power. Why they didn't let our guys have them when they came back."

"They have about a month of battery time. But we put up some transmitters around here. Doesn't cover the whole city so I have to be mindful to go and sit around there for a bit. And second... that is not the intended use. It protects against food poisoning. Some of us didn't have them when we came here, and while not all your food is bad, sometimes people fuck up and it just marks you."

"Yeah, had plenty of bad restaurant experiences myself. Okay, another point that just because it sounds like it's for sex does not mean it's made for it."

"I can give a third. Floors, clothes and furniture back home can clean themselves. Shit on the floor, cum everywhere, piss yourself... taken care of. Bet you think that's clearly intended so we can be degenerates. Now, imagine you have some young child who barfs everywhere, seems incapable of shitting anything but their pants and goes around to roll in the dirt and grass to the point of coming back looking like a pigpen. And imagine that being taken care of."

He had to laugh at imagining it.... Very easy to do so because he had experienced it.

"That does sound like a big comfort to have it taken care of."

"You think our houses are fit for perversion but rather they're completely baby proofed. We know how to take care of them."

"Bet you were hell as a baby." He dared to go there, more to remind her of home again.

"Mom still tells stories of how they had to show me that crying is making them feel bad. They did this thing where whenever I did something bad they would start bawling to me. I was annoyed so I tried to leave and they'd follow me around... woke me up from sleep by doing it." A chuckle from her. "Yeah, I got the message and started doing it only when it was serious."

"Sounds like you have nice parents. Still getting along?"

"Yep! They still going at it hard. They sure fuck everyone else, but always return to each other. They had a thing once where they got a bit mad when they were at this event, got really drunk and somehow went back to completely different rooms with other people... everyone just drunk out of their mind, not the only ones to do so. But they knew it was not intended. At this point they sorta rile each other up to do it harder when they get together."

Jack found this to really feel like a date. Getting to know his girlfriend. And making her happy. He could enjoy her smile. If only he could get her back there where she was so joyful.

"They sound like they do love each other. And you. Mine are... divorced. Happened a few years back. No child support because I was old enough, but still feels... awkward. Both of them started dating again but I sometimes wish they got back together."

"Damn. We don't really have divorce. Yeah, it can happen, but it's rare as can be. Practically makes the news. When you're married you make a pledge to work on it and stay there. But some... really don't work. Usually the issue is that one changed far too much and there's no hope. Here it looks like it's a fucking sport."

"What other things you don't have there? I assumed you'd have everything we do." The boy tried to steer her away from getting angry.

"No nightclubs. Seriously. There is barely any appeal to a place where you can't fucking hear your own thoughts and can do nothing but dance and drink. Yeah, we do dancing but usually that's like one aspect of an interaction. Can't fucking stand them, to be honest. Lounges, bars... places you can talk."

"You think I could function there? I don't know if I can get used to all the differences."

"I think you can. Maybe in need of a bit of learning, but plenty of the guests slipped into society with no problem. Hey, I heard that a couple of families from earth are on Redlight and just... blending in so much. You can barely tell because they do everything we do. Watched this vid on them and wondered what the hell was so special because that was just some normal people for us and they dropped the bomb at the end."

"They doing well over there? Kinda feels like it might collapse at some point."

"Life ain't over so who knows in the future, but it looked like they have jobs and plenty of smiles. You can tell when things don't work... the smiles are fake, their interactions are forced." Beat. "I liked this one girl in there who was just constantly angry at her former place. Kinda feel for her now. Feels like we traded places."

"This has been the worst trade deal in history."

Another laugh from her. They were getting a bit chilly and the beer needed to be renewed. Cigarettes finished before they slipped inside to get a refill. Eva insisted to do that herself, fetching the cans left in the fridge.

Something caught her eye in the drying rack, mostly by how it stood out from the rest of the items there. Between the white porcelain and silvery cutlery there was one item that dwarfed most in size and had a color to make it pop right out. Her hand grasped the handle before stepping back into the main room.

The girl was holding what was a proper hunting knife. Black to the point of refusing a reflection, save for the sharpened edge of silver color. Six and a half inches long and one inch wide, slightly curved with a saw-like formation on the back of the blade. Comfy handle, but WAY bigger than a kitchen knife. It just did not FIT Jack at all.

"Okay, this thing is..." She started.

"Uh, left over by the last guy. It was in the cutlery drawer. It's a pretty good kitchen knife."

"This thing looks like it came back from a war. You use it as a kitchen knife?"

"When I can tolerate cooking... thing just goes through anything. Not magic, but really good steel. Still, understandable how it could be left behind."

"Good steel. But why did they leave it behind?"

"Uh... they died, apparently."

"Ooof."

Time to change the subject as no one wanted to imagine that person dying in this very room. Even though most places have had someone die there.

"Still a good knife. Might actually be tempted to do some cooking."

"Thought you sucked at it." Jack also sucked at it.

"Yes, but I can do it sometimes. Gotta keep costs down here."

The item was carefully returned to the dish dryer before the initial task was completed, glasses refilled and one can of beer left on there to not require another trip. Since they were back inside, Eva undid her robe to let the man see her plain as day. Another good drink, much more eagerly taken now that they did not have to worry about performing later.

123456...8