What it Takes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man walked into the place at a time slightly before noon, trying to beat the lunch rush and grab a table in the food court. A passing glance given to the nearby shops available. Hair salon, convenience store, bookstore, cosmetics shop and... coffee shop. One would argue it was a cafe because a coffee shop is where one goes to buy packs of the stuff rather than prepared beverages, but the two items were interchangeable in his mind.

His morning brew was not that impressive and the boy could use something to stand out... or at least motivate him to continue drinking his homemade coffee. Most such places gave him stuff that was mere powder and water. Excusable in tasting like coffee at times, but at most other moments it was warm milk with sugar and some artificial taste.

This place was almost built to a standardized design for a mall cafe. Comfy enough seats with simple tables set around with moderate distance between them, rustic look from the plentiful wood paneling. One wall of it making up the counter in its entirety, a few machines buried behind the granite-covered barrier, the servers half-hidden behind displays of baked goods and other items on offer, menu right above them with plentiful options.

Stepping inside the establishment, the man first looked for a menu, greeted by the much bigger notice under it that there are extra taxes applied depending on conditions. Time of day, day of the week, customer politeness and other such things that might give more headaches to the servers. An odd idea to him, but right now it was a time for such taxes to not apply as long as he was decent. There was another guy in front of him to get his order, the barista giving them a weird look before she turned to Jack and spoke.

"He... ehhhh?!"

Both were shocked as Eva was the one behind the counter in that black and brown uniform, the usual customer service attitude slipping off in a moment. Just a long moment of them looking at each other, a bit baffled at this time of serendipity that made the girl forget about that previous guy who she could swear was the same one that she put notices on.

"Don't tell me you looked me up or something."

"No... honest. Just... walked in for coffee. Well, I'm actually here for food and..."

"Right... sorry. We never mentioned this so... a surprise. Well, what can I get you that you are paying for?"

"Mocha with some extra sugar." Beat. "You actually look good in that uniform."

"Thanks." She blushed at his compliment, turning to go get the man his order. "What are you getting for lunch?"

"Some of those turkey wraps from upstairs. Beats KFC."

"Ooohh... can you get me one too?"

After her earlier remark, someone was curious what the noise was about, the door into the backroom opened for a much more athletic woman of mild hispanic ancestry poked her head out to see the two chatting like that. And she smiled as Carmen walked out to butt into the conversation.

"So this is the boy we have heard so much about." There was almost a predatory look in her eye.

"Uhm, hi... Jack. She talked about me?"

"And I want to talk to you. Carmen. Why not step in the back a bit?"

"Hey, he was gonna get lunch! For me as well." Eva piped up as she brought back the readied drink.

"Hmm... ah! Got it." The taller woman poked her head in the back to call for Frank.

Jack witnessed a man come out that was amazingly round. A belly that was smooth in its overbearing curve, face barely having any angles as it was more of a blob, arms and legs equally tubby. This guy was FAT but in a strangely functional way as his stride was quite regular. A pair of glasses on him and an almost idiotic smile on his face made him look harmless as could be and just as friendly.

The woman asked their boss to go fetch the food, an order taken all around which was mostly similar as there was not much to choose in that one particular establishment. He mentioned going to ask the others nearby before sliding back in... potentially to go through places outside of the normal halls.

"There! Now you can stay here while I have a talk with your boy... and get me a coffee as well. Put his on me."

"Make your own!" She said it playfully, since the girl went to do it as well.

A realization crept into the boy that would fully bloom by the time he was practically dragged behind the counter and through that door, past a hallway and into a break room in the back. It was surprisingly big for what one might expect of such a place, the 10-person table in this windowless room feeling excessive for just the two of them, kitchen counters and drawers as well as a fridge with working stove on one side. The woman sat herself down on one side of the table to invite him on the other, close enough to talk but not in his face.

He was quite nervous as that one question was difficult to ask. Thankfully, she asked the questions.

"So, what did our dear Eva tell you? No need to really answer, she told us as well, but go on and ask the obvious one."

"Well... you're all technically aliens here?"

"Here, next door, the one beyond that. This whole block of shops. All of us under Frank. And Sophie. Me... born and raised on Osiris, but I bet you think I feel furthest from that."

"I kinda expect you to break into some spanish here and there. You look..."

"A bit. Such things pass down. But they have not blended completely. And we had a BIT of shaping to fit in. But if you've got doubts... would any of yours do this?"

He expected her to show some feat that was more physically impossible for a standard human to do. Instead it was one more improbable as her apron was flipped over and the shirt raised to give the man an unashamed look at a pair of smaller breasts... Eva had them bigger yet this woman was going more for a slim look. And it was not a flash of one second, Carmen looking like she could just stay like that.

His words left him as it felt that even looking might betray the girl. And Eva just happened to slip in with her order of coffee to take in the sight with a raised eyebrow. Still she came in to drop off the drink.

"Did you two jump to this already?"

"Just confirming to him that we're all from space here."

"Well, be nice." She turned to the boy. "Carmie here probably wants to reward you or something so... yeah, you're clear. She'll stop you if you go too far."

"Don't call me that." A tiny pout that was almost unfitting of the other woman.

"I will if you mess with him. Now, someone has to go out there to keep an eye out. You can do it when food arrives."

The man felt like they might come to blows, but they parted on peaceful terms. And he still had a pair of boobs before him. The coffee was almost forgotten, finally remembering to try it as she sampled hers. Much better than most places. Real coffee in there.

"This is all just so weird for me. Sorry, but mind is going a mile a minute."

"It's fine. Not every day you get to talk to a girl from another planet."

"Well... anyone other than Eva. Still weird that you guys are just here, doing stuff like this."

"Have to agree that it's quite the strange assignment." She was just talking casually with no desire to cover back up. Smiling a bit whenever the man glanced at her chest. "Stop holding yourself back! I'm showing because I want you to look. I'm not one of those gym putas who push their ass in a man's face and get all angry when they were there in the first place. Now, come on... do I have nice tits?"

"Mhm... like them bigger. Eva has a nicer pair."

There was momentary fear as the man remembered how women hate being compared, but her warm smile and grasp of those almost flat boobs showed they were not the same.

"Men do like them bigger. But I have plenty who go for the supple look. You'll like Jasmine... she has a really nice rack. Could fondle it so nicely. She's not in today, though."

"I expected that to go differently." Beat. "Do you also do the whole dating nice guys thing?"

"Most of us do. It is fun sometimes. Work the other times. Even the guys. Frank can go out and just treat a girl right."

He pointed with a thumb behind him as the image of the fat man was summoned in his mind.

"Him? I thought you'd get more... handsome guys."

"Put a suit on him, some make up and let him slouch a bit less and he can knock a girl off her feet. Most really just go for that idea that they can provide. And he does clean up nicely. BUT... before he comes back and we're gonna have an audience, I do indeed want to thank you. For taking good care of Eva."

"Didn't do much. If anything, I should be thanking you guys. I had no hope before her."

Her chirpy attitude softened a bit as the woman looked serious, but in a good way.

"You are doing far more than you notice. She's a really sensitive girl and we've been seeing her getting worse ever since she got here. Let everything just make her so upset. At times it was hard to make her smile a bit. Now... I see her come in here with a guilty grin. I hear her humming sometimes in a happy little tone, looking at her phone to smile whenever you send her something." She also had a warm smile. "It just lifts the heart."

Jack did not really consider how the girl might be doing. She put on a strong face, angry and did leave the mask down. But there was clearly more. Much more. The desire to know was growing in him.

"That's... sad to know. And good to see she is doing better. Just... doing what she needs."

"Yes, you are. And that is convincing us that you are good for her. Sure, men do come for the tits, but so many leave when it's time to get serious."

"Actually, she told me that a lot of them tried to go further with her."

"Go exclusive, you mean. Have her stop doing this and just be theirs. While we are not against that, it's the attitude behind them. They wanted to claim her like a prize."

"I... feel like I had a similar mindset."

He noticed a half-filled ashtray on the table. Despite the room having no windows, it seemed people smoked here. Strangely there was no lingering smell. The subject was getting heavy so he could use one with his coffee. It was quite decent. The man was tempted to come for more.

"No, you overcame that. You wanted to help her. You saw a girl in pain and wanted to take that away. And she saw that. Now you're helping each other. It goes beyond just sex. But I bet you two have some really fun times."

"Yeah..." A shy smile. "Uh... with her I feel like I can be confident to talk about this kind of stuff, but I don't know if I should say it openly with you guys. You know we don't talk about that sort of thing."

"That is the rest of this world. With us, you can ask and answer as detailed as you want. Hey, I am seeing a guy tonight who wants to eat me out, pussy and ass. Said to not shower after the workout. You two have done some good rubbing action and proper fucking, as I heard."

The boy went red-faced. She was openly giving such detail that would not be heard in polite conversation. And it seemed his girlfriend has outright DETAILED their sexual episodes.

"Oh, you look so cute when you get shy! But, we're running out of time. What would you like off the menu? A nice blowjob, some pussy or ass? Sorry, no tits. You'll have to see Jaz if you want to fuck her cleavage. Bet she'd let you as well."

"Ech..." Breath caught in his throat. He was trying to push through, but it was all so damn alien. But while all those sound fine, there is a special pleasure to one. "Ass? Unless we need to do something."

"Nothing needed. We actually have this thing that makes it much better."

"Implants again? What can't those do?"

"Some things."

Carmen was not bluffing. At his request, the uniform started to come off for the man to see that slim body on display. Despite the lack of breasts, she was still a sight for his eyes. But his dick was confused. On one side it wanted the hot woman before him that could possibly bear some fit children, on the other he did not want to betray his girlfriend even as she gave permission.

"I... sorry, but I'm in a really weird place right now."

"You're thinking about how doing anything might count as infidelity, mmm?"

"Yeah. Hard wired in there."

"Then, take our perspective. You can go and ravage me as much as you want, pull hair and bite nipples... but kisses are off limits. As might be a bit of licking in other places, some other acts. There are a few things that can separate this from simple casual sex to romance. You do not want to romance me."

"Not really."

"So... you aren't. We're just making our bodies shut up about reproduction so we can focus for a bit. Nothing more. I don't want to steal you away either. Now, come on... you got an ass to plow in preparation for doing your girlfriend the same way later!"

She went around the table to come to his side, bending over it to display that firm behind as the man decided to let go of his previous ideas and go with the alien mindset. His dick indeed did not care who he fucked, but his higher functions dictated he maintain loyalty. This was stretching it, but there was an argument that if he does not start coming over to want to see Carmen instead of his girlfriend... he might be fine. Both of the women would be bothered if he did.

Jack looked far less impressive as he set his pants off completely, no need to be conservative if the woman was downright naked. The prospect of anal warmed him up already but he needed a bit more coaxing of his wood to the proper strength. He tried to find the right mindset for this. If it was his girlfriend, he might want to be a bit more caring and touchy. This woman just invited him to fuck with no strings attached and they meant those words. A deep breath to focus and look at it the other way.

It might be a bit impolite to just shove it in without any knocking. The man stepped over to her with pants around his ankles to bring his fingers to her pussy... it was just like the rest of her a bit slim, while Eva had a bit of a chub to her lower lips, one which made it actually wobble around a bit. Yes, pussy lips can do that. Feeling her wet warmth pulled a submitting moan from her.

"Wrong hole." She said with a tease. Usually those words are employed in the opposite situation.

"Just giving some thanks back. Pretty tight down here."

"Tight everywhere."

No more complaints as the man gave those sensitive lines a good massage. His hand would stray upwards to share her vaginal lube with the hole that was intended for penetration on this day. Her rectum was surprisingly inviting to his fingers, yielding with barely any resistance. Jack had not even considered if his girlfriend was down for anal. Considering these people she was probably open to being his personal toilet.

What reinforced his actions was the fact that he could not stop thinking about Eva through the act. He did not feel bad about somewhat ignoring her co-worker, his mind in the right place even when his dick was at the helm. They both agreed on the matter, even as the tiny head wanted to sample some other women. For the other girl, there was a grander desire. He could later draw a parallel between how he copulated with the two women and see the lack of any further desire for Carmen... nothing beyond just some fun.

Despite the possibility of someone walking in on them, even if it was one of the aliens, the man took his time to get the girl primed to fuck, almost pleading for it. His rod was finally employed to push apart that tight hole, plenty of borrowed lubrication making it slip a bit easier. Jack dared a question.

"Do you want to be fucked hard?"

"Mmmmmhhh... YES! Go right ahead! Walls are soundproofed."

The last thing on his mind was someone else hearing it, reaching forward to have one hand grasp whatever he could out of a breast... and the other to grab her hair. There was only momentary resistance before that pull assisted his thrust, one done as hard as the boy could give. That turned her cry into a moan as the woman was given the D with strength and capitalization.

Still his thoughts lingered on Eva... wondering if she might fancy such a treatment. For now he would abstain from it as the girl looked to hold her control a bit higher, welcoming him only when that mask was let down. He did not hold back from a fantasy of drilling his lover with such intensity that they'd wake every neighbor they had. The cries turned to screams, his cock enjoying the much more tight entrance and the woman just getting lost in the powerful waves of sensation given to her. Pussy literally dripped on the floor in a desperate plea to be given an equal treatment.

He could not last long. Jack's stamina was still on the low side and the intensity of sex was overwhelming. Only by luck could he give Carmen one good release before his seed flowed inside her to amazing relief. Heavy breaths taken after to cope with the exertion. It might have been just one climax, but the woman shook from it as it was driven right into her like a tsunami of pleasure, a forceful push into the peak. Her body wanted more... later.

Leaning on the table for support as his cock slid out of that inviting hole, the man found his senses returning, complete with one that made him turn to his left to notice a sight that could even at this time make his gut collapse in on itself.

The door was open. Worse of all, on the other side of that open door was a small group of uniformed people looking inside with smiles of varying qualities. Frank was back with one big bag of everyone's order and his dopey grin was almost scary. Then one of the many girls spoke.

"Don't stop on our account."

While it would be far less embarrassing than usual, the following lunch would contain a good amount of teasing at his expense. While not everyone from their group was here, there was a good amount that would make use of that table well, two extra chairs brought in to seat twelve. Carmen would have to get dressed to go back to the shop to man the counter while Eva could come in to enjoy food. She seated herself right next to her boyfriend and assisted in the tease, but more often defended him.

It was a whirlwind to know most people around him, Jack barely able to retain names... let alone stories of where all these aliens were from. A comment mentioning that they had to exclusively use humans made two of them deactivate something to show there was a Tan and Synth among them... specifically Tom the IT guy was a synth and Vella, one of the hairdressers... was a Tan. They did mention that for the dating idea humans had to be exclusively used since the projection was not tangible and people could tell the slight difference in behavior. Jack did have a slight bother about those two up to that point.

The food was indeed good and company was mostly pleasant. The astorians had no filter in regards to sexual matters, at first giving teases of catching him with his pants down, but afterwards complimenting him and instructing to show Eva just as good a time. While nobody mentioned the little detail of his girlfriend being put down by this world, the requests to treat her well and keep that smile were obviously backed by it now that he knew.

Not all of them were women, a few guys in the group. Those also did dating. The boy was mostly surprised when Frank, their so-called head of family said he did it too. There was still doubt in him that such a figure could catch the women of today. And so the rotund man stood up to give a clear view and it was a sight to make one not recognize him. When the glasses were set down, the man stopped slouching or bending forward and sucked things in a bit... he became almost an entire foot taller, not slim, but bearing a figure that was far more top heavy than blubbery. Arms crossed with head bent down a bit, a different look in his eyes that were no longer half-closed... and Jack saw a very intimidating bouncer that could fight bears. Some similar projection was employed to give him a suit instead of the work uniform and he would fit right into a celebrity's security detail... or be that celebrity.

1...345678