What it Takes Pt. 04

Story Info
Things get intense in ways never imagined.
18.1k words
4.43
1.4k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack still felt like he might have several women throw themselves at him when he exited the luxury BMW at his specified destination. Thankfully, the bar had only one woman to notice and that was the only one he wanted for such things. They were a bit early for the game meetup, evening starting to fall. The girl waited with a smile, but it was not as bright as usual.

"Looks like she gave you the royal treatment."

"Eh, no need. You could have given me some heads up. Or anyone could have."

"Think of us hazing you. Bet you suddenly stiffened up even when she told you to chill."

The two retreated to a table set outside. The bar did not concern themselves much with actively serving people. It was just a place for geeks to gather. A smoke shared while his own settling of facts delayed the revelation. Only a Tan with good training could pick up her internal process.

"If this is you hazing me, it beats all others. Surprised me that she's..."

"From Earth? Yeah. Us too. We didn't ask for all the resources, but they really don't matter. And she's good at it."

"Honestly, I imagined you guys had some unlimited funding coming up from your government."

"We do. But it has to be measured or things are obvious. So far it just looks like plain old nepotism. And fortune is rolling in. No matter my success, I'm going back rich."

"Ah, so I was always the one making less." He gave her a smirk. "I still don't care about that."

"Another test passed." Eva gave him a grin. "Sounds like you've joined more or less..."

"Is there some ceremony?"

"Tempted to mess with you, but only barely. Just a party to celebrate it. You don't get married to a community, but remember that it's expected you help out. That does not mean required... no one can force it out of you. If someone does, that's bad news. But if you sit aside and just enjoy the spoils with no give..."

"Same as us. Just not as close. Feels good. Like I have something I needed for a long time. Tempted to call her already to just... see to some of my issues. But I'll give Sophie a bit of time."

Eva gave a chuckle. This man had been here so long that he forgot to trust people.

"You can call her right now! She's there when you need her. Yes, any hour. Can even wake her up in the middle of the night. I do. Yeah, don't overuse it... but that's what she is. Yes, despite her work. That's secondary. First thing is always your family."

"Unless she's meeting someone."

"Rarely. Sophie has put guys worth millions on pause for us. And if they don't wait... they have no business with her."

"Feels like THIS is a job. She's juggling two."

"Yeah, but she knows which to prioritize over the other. Back home you basically get paid for it."

A look to the side as the club meeting was starting. They were horribly early, but that gave them enough time to pick a game and the luxury of being first. If anyone else wanted in, they could join them. And obviously, Mark was not going to miss it. He had a fresh style of hair courtesy of an alien. The man was looking forward to what his friendship with this strange couple and their extended group would entail, even if he was not aware of its existence at the time.

Today's game was almost a favorite of the club, the highly popular Settlers of Catan letting their strategic mind come forward. There was the almost obligatory joke of trading sheep for wood, but the conversation would go on side subjects that helped lighten the mood. And yet subjects would raise the tension.

Their friend had obviously played this more, his lead being thorough and Eva staying long behind. She would not hold it against them.

"Hey, Jack... you know if that Vella woman has a boyfriend?"

It was subtle, but both lovers were now at rapt attention. Eva kept herself out of the conversation.

"Not as far as I know, though... I don't think you should try."

"I might sound desperate, but it felt like we connected a bit." Beat. "You're gonna tell me she was just polite and I need more pussy."

"Can't judge you there. I had moments of imagining a life with a cashier that smiled at me. But I think she was just polite."

Had things been different, they could have arranged something. Eva was trying to keep a straight face. There were plenty of inter-species relationships as the others were tempting for at least one attempt.

"Ah, worth a try. But let me know if she's down for something."

"I'll... ask." Jack could at least do that.

It took some going to get back to the game. This might have been a subject for either of the lovers to bring up to gauge the man, and instead, Mark brought it up.

"What do you guys think of the aliens?"

"Well, it doesn't really affect me." Eva sure could lie at times. "So I don't."

"Anything brought that on?"

"Yeah, was thinking if after they're done with us we might finally go out and explore the stars. Set up new colonies and so on. Kinda like our game. But, what's your take on them?" Mark gave the amount of detail fit for the truth. He was not lying, thinking of the possibilities of going out into the unknown.

"I think they're nice, have everything figured out and such. And they're coming here to help us out when they could just sit back and let us nuke ourselves into nothing."

"Well, alright, they helped with the rebuild and such after... the thing. Though every time they mention that they're fine with incest I feel like calling them out."

"Well, go ahead and do so." The girl said. "You can't let people just hold onto things without a challenge." It was equally important that he listen when they talk back.

"If I meet one, I just might. Still, they go on about a lot of stuff that is wrong."

"Maybe they know something we don't. If it was, think most of the people would have come back. So we're missing something." Jack knew.

"Fair. I guess it's more comforting to stay to what we know. Why we're still going around as if nothing changed. People can't have everything go topsy-turvy overnight."

"Our kids will probably take it much better. Hey, dad still can't get used to the internet being what it is now. Meanwhile, children in grade school live on it."

"And if I tell them to go into the real world I feel old. World's changing constantly."

The game was paused since this turned more into a discussion. Sometimes it was like so. Time for beer. Eva could go fetch their drinks after getting payment.

"Wish they came when we had things better sorted. Bad time right now for the world." The older guy said.

"You mean like the fifties or sixties? That whole strong people make good times thing? Maybe. Or maybe we can have the next generation be good and they'll be in a slump."

"Hey, would have looked better. Right now we look like everything's going down."

"It's gonna get better. Had plenty of times like this. We spring back up. Maybe when we're old things will be okay."

Some would argue that spiritual age is determined by how many hardships one passes through, from which the two barely in their twenties might feel a lot older, thinking of good times and trying to deal with their current lack of strength. Others might argue that they were just at a bad time and could get back to their prime years once they could get a house, a girlfriend, a decent job, a means to keep their money without working daily, a sense of safety, trust in others, a belief that their children could go out and succeed, support for their grievances, confidence in law enforcement, a sense of purpose and value, their physical and emotional needs met and a few other minor things of token importance like a desire to get married.

Eventually, the game lost its charm, but it was just a way for them to relax. Catan was not for them. Next time they might stick to something lighter. Definitely no Monopoly.

And once the meeting ended and the bar closed, they headed off to Mark's place.

*

This job had two parts and all of them had a different enjoyment for each. Eva seemed to like the more brutal segment of their assignment, Carmen had an equal preference for showing off either with sex or struggle. But the older woman hanging around in this drinking lounge enjoyed the positive feedback they gave. It was her opinion that such change could be enacted far easier.

She had opted for a conservative outfit to fit the warm mom attitude. Covering as much as she could to allow her curves to speak rather than cleavage. One could swear she was just waiting for a husband to show up with kids in tow. Of course, her husband was far away and as supportive as could be. They were going to make up for lost time quite thoroughly once they got together. Jaz was still unsure if he should come over or if she could take some time away.

Just like in other nights, such places were filled either with pre-arranged groups... couples out to have a date, packs of girls looking for attention, and men with their entourage hoping to get it on. They were not her target, those players often thought less of her. She could tell... just as Jasmine was aware of them checking out her tits. Her rack was nice and she'd love to tease with some exposure, but laws about indecency and so on. Even though they blocked anyone even looking under eighteen from coming in. A girl of 28 got refused for being too short and delicate looking.

A couple of hours would pass while she found ways to keep entertained. People watching or the occasional check of her phone. For now, Jasmine was going to pause her violent activities because it was doing internal damage. Caring for others was her therapy and unlike some people, she did care about them. All these men needed was a caring bosom to hold them and she could offer it.

It was not unusual to sometimes leave with no valid people showing up. But tonight would not be such a night. After several men tried to pick her up with less than pleasant intentions, her sight came on one man close to her age but not looking it. Skinny, not that well-trimmed... clothing that did not wish to impress. He looked nervous, possibly forced here by someone they knew who did not come to provide backup.

Picking up her third drink for the night, the woman sauntered over to his chosen table.

"You alone out here tonight?"

"Y-yeah!"

"Mind if I join? Looks like you could use some company."

"Please!" The man looked to be wound up beyond safe limits.

Jasmine sat down to begin the slow build of trust. Questions on his work, hobbies, and girlfriends. The man called Joe said to be your usual office drone, coming home to play video games, read, and watch anime. He had a hard time looking at her, despite the woman's encouragement to do so.

"You don't look like you do this often." She guessed.

"Nah, not my thing... just stay home, no hope of things."

"So, how come you're out?"

"Uh... figured I'd try something else."

"How brave." Eventually, she had to broach the subject. "Would you be interested in some no-strings fun? Not a commitment, just some fooling around. Won't chain you down."

"Oh, yes! Uhm... please."

That was certainly easier than usual. Maybe the word was getting out. Or this man was in so deep that he pushed all precautions away. So much damage all around.

"Well, then how about we go somewhere quiet for that? You can pick the spot. Not at your place yet."

"I... might know a place. Can we go now?"

"Let's just finish our drink first."

He practically drained it. These boys are so desperate. They have been outright dehumanized. Jasmine thought it a better idea to just move everyone here to a world over in the empire and fix them slowly. Let proper folks come down here to see to the place. But that was practically conquering them and they were trying to help without invalidating their choices.

After a few minutes, the woman and her companion would step out into the night, the man leading her over to the nearby park. It was a much bigger park than others, big enough to get lost in and have its own lake. Plenty of darkened and out-of-the-way places where people don't go at this hour. Joe seemed quite rushed to do it. It hurt her a bit to see him like that.

With a bit of distance put between them and the main areas where one might still find some foot traffic, the man slowed down to look back towards the woman. Her eyes focused on him and noticed it just a bit too late. He was looking over her shoulder.

Then the shot rang out in the night.

*

Mark's place was unimpressive. A two-bedroom apartment that he was sharing with another guy. His housemate was not exactly a friend, but they could live together. The place was secured by their employer and was technically being rented out by the company, his ability to stay there was dictated by his job.

The man could not abstain from any further fun. Their earlier conversation went places that the boyfriend did not expect.

"You sure you want me in on this? Feels like you're gonna get less attention."

"Well, that's how it is. She's yours and I'm just getting some fun on the side. You said it's all a test, so let's see if Eva focuses more on you even then."

The atmosphere did get a bit more intimate once they were at his place proper. The offer for more beer was denied since it might impair performance. It was up to the girl to make things relaxed. By the time they were in the bedroom, her shirt was off to treat both boys to that familiar sight of her tits and prompt them all to undress.

For the guys, seeing each other naked was not something they enjoyed, opting to focus on the female in the room. Mark got on the bed to sit against the bed rest, offering unrestrained access to his decent cock. He would quickly see the girl crawling over his sleeping spot to engage in fellatio. And while that was going on, her boyfriend would come in from the back to give her ass what it reluctantly asked for. The three connected in this act, filling Eva out from two ends and the guys insisting to keep eyes on her rather than acknowledge each other.

Most often, in such threesomes... guys did not care for each other. They were here to share in this and nothing more. It was business, like having to use two neighboring urinals at once. Eyes away from each other, do the task then step out. And it bothered the girl who paused her eager sucking to chide them.

"Will you two stop pretending the other doesn't exist? I feel like each half of me is in another room. What, you want a wall to separate you or something?"

Leave it to women to keep men in line. Both were embarrassed about how they made her feel. A cautious meeting of eyes before a shrug. They were doing this. Admitting they were doing this. And now they could fuck properly. It was a threesome, not separate masturbation. Maybe the guys were not going to do anything with each other, but they had to work the girl over in tandem. And guys could talk without words. Just looks.

"She's right. We're being unfair." Mark let out through the almost telepathic bond.

"Guess we gotta."

"Hey, not interested either, but... we have to give it our all."

"Let her see what men can do together?" A smirk was given from Jack.

"Yeah, let's demolish your girlfriend."

"I'll put her back together after."

Eva could not catch the conversation, but as the two no longer averted eyes, she started to feel much more eagerly fucked both in her butt and mouth. The younger man began light thrusts in her oral cavity, just enough to assist her endeavor. His wood was much more responsive to her lips and cheeks when the man let go of his inhibitions.

Her boyfriend started to give it much more eagerly, pushing the rod into that ass it could know well enough by now. There was quiet encouragement between the two for this task. At the end of the day, men did this for women even when it was to please themselves. Such did the world work. Please others and you get satisfaction. True, there were ways to get it by doing the opposite, but there were means for avoiding that.

Muffled moans would start to come out of the girl for her proper treatment, much more eagerly given groans from the guys. They started to smirk at each other in some faint posturing on the task. A competition, but one they would not take too strongly too. Jack was allowed to go ahead, but his friend would not have him slack off. Only some joking threat about what she might feel about the guy to win this. They were pacing themselves for her sake, focusing more on Eva.

The girl could get some enjoyment out of a blowjob, especially if she left like doing good work. Much more sensation was gained from her yielding asshole, the one to once again welcome Jack's dick inside it. He could take her in any way the man wanted. Bum pressed back eagerly against it, a synchronized movement allowing the three to work all in rhythm. Mark was getting a much better sensation, so his release came sooner. The girl slurped the thick seed and enjoyed the sounds of climax. Good enough to drive her into one with the assistance of the pleasure coming from behind.

A pause came in the copulation, two people to deal with their release while one needed more work. When Eva felt the lack of warm cum in her behind, she felt rather ashamed of that and wanted to immediately rectify it. An invitation came to make use of her until Jack had his fill... but the boys had another plan agreed upon without words.

While the boyfriend could reasonably lift the girl, both of them working together have an easier time doing it. Hands seized Eva to pull her off the bed, at first just his before the backup arrived from behind. Another pair of moderately strong arms took her by the midsection while Jack held her up by the armpits. His buddy was practically presenting her for the man to take, legs open and cunt leaking in anticipation. She had been taken like this before, but not by him. Her body knew what to expect and it was giving a loud all-clear.

Instrument entered her from the front to bring both of them back into the action. Mark would just hold her for now, resting in preparation for his later assault. His friend deserved the girl to make sure none were left behind. The pairing was all oriented in his favor, even the woman withdrawing any expectation of orgasm. Just here to let him finally blow.

Sex was about more than just the eager mashing of loins. It was a conversation and these three were having it. The boy pumped inside his lover with full permission to take all he needed, rubbing his cock between those slick insides to coax that primal pleasure, moans enacted freely to bring forth the end. And finally, did he push over the edge to flood that pussy with cum. A pause in activity. A smile given to her. And finally a look over her shoulder to clue Eva in only when it was too late, a second dick entering her holes, now in the back as her boyfriend was keeping strong.

She knew to brace for it. Arms held him to both anchor her and give thanks for what the girl was about to receive. His hold became a true embrace as the men began to pump inside her. It would take a bit to find that rhythm, but now that they were not ignoring each other or Eva they could concentrate on the assault. It would make for the highlight of this week for everyone.

At first, they went for simultaneous penetration, timing their thrusts to go inside the girl at the same time, abusing a peculiarity of physics where the combined force of the two was greater than the sum of each individual one. This feature was replicated in sensation as Eva felt literal waves of pleasure coming from beneath, unable to hold back her cries. The man's neighbors would not appreciate the sound of his success. A solid minute of synced pounding dragged the orgasm out of the girl to shuddering gasps.

They offered her a break to recover, but the fun was not over. To variate, the men decided on alternating thrusts. This gave a constant push of pleasure to give her no means to recover, needing a bit of practice at first until there was barely a moment when something was not going inside the girl. Her cries erupted far louder than she'd want, the release coming much sooner. The pause would be shorter before they went again.