What it Takes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes... god and all, right here. Get that out of your system. Look, this is interesting so I am watching. But..." A difficult expression. "On one side, the astute Frank has already come up with a possible solution even if it might be inefficient. Second... things are... a bit complicated."

"Why are they complicated? Is the one to do it some high-placed politician or something?"

"What? No.. she's a fucking nobody! Just..." He paused again in discomfort. "Okay, here's the thing. I CAN tell you what it's about, and I hate lying or keeping secrets. So I'm gonna be straight, but if you ask about this it's gonna get weird for everyone. So, I tried to keep it down, on you if you wanna open the box."

Several blinks from the boy. He had grown comfortable with this guy far faster than with Sophie. He turned to her for some guidance. And he was met with a shake of the head.

"Your call. But it does sound to have some relevance to you if he's asking you."

Ah, decisions... the great cripplers of people. Many wonder if it's better to be stupid and keep things simple and happy or finally know and have life open before them in all its ugly angles. Jack decided not to be stupid.

"How is it related to me?"

"Well, because it has to do with Eva. Now, if I keep explaining it will get weird, but you asked. I'm gonna request you guys not do anything for now."

James decided to sit down while continuing his eternal smoke. He laid out the facts.

"First, you may either be glad or horrified to hear that she is in the process of ascending. Yes, just like those fuckers. I know, first astorian to do it. Not done, though."

"But you hunt those guys! Is that why you don't want us to know?!"

"I hunt them because they are irredeemable assholes. Power corrupts and it turns them bad. When one can break every rule, it is just tempting as FUCK to not care for anything. Now, Eva is not yet at the point of being like that."

Jack wanted to speak but a raised finger politely stopped the advance without any powers.

"You want to ask that I don't hurt her. And I can grant that. But if you ask that, note that anything she does is on you if no one but me can stop her."

And that shut up the man. Heavy decision. What was it about this man and being able to stop people with a dilemma?

"But she is not yet there. That is why you watch her." Sophie said to lighten the mood.

"Yes. Thank you. I never caught the other guys in the process but NOW I know why it fucking happens. And I just happened to be watching for unrelated reasons."

"Why watching her in particular?"

"See, this is gonna be another one of those 'if I tell you it's gonna be weird'. You wanna know?"

"Ugh. Think we have things as heavy as they are. But why is that related to the woman who had Jasmine killed?"

"Well... She went after them."

Both of the others had eyes wide open. When was the last time they saw the girl?

"And I know you think she's not gonna find them, but not by the usual means. Tempting to go after her, but... leave it to me. Was gonna do it anyway."

Tension was right back to being thick. Even with him watching they could not help but worry.

"Now, you two can let that be known so nobody else has any bright ideas." A sigh. "And I was so hoping to get a chance with Jasmine and that nice rack."

His words dragged a snort out of both.

"Maybe it will make her feel better until we drop the bomb."

"Are you SURE she is going to be alright?" The boyfriend had to ask.

"No. But I'm trying to make sure that she is. Trying to fight this bullshit. But, until then time to pay a courtesy visit and play the jester. Also, Sophie... please explain that in my stead. I am not going over it again."

It's not every day that a man is assured to have God on his side. This guy went from being far away and mysterious to an old friend. He would draw some surprised expressions and a very flattered blush from the woman of the hour to have her chest appreciated. No higher praise. Then they had to mention the OTHER issue and inevitably agree that they had no idea how to even deal with it. And for that James was here.

But the girl left a good hour ago.

*

Initially, this was planned to just be a walk to cool down, a nice stroll over to the gate and on the road to have a moment to think. Eva had listened to the plan they had, but the emotion was still burning in her. And they could probably do more. She could do more.

A stray thought came her way and the girl started talking to herself.

"You said I can do more... well, dream... now's your fucking chance to show it! WHERE ARE THEY?!"

It was far less dramatic to just shout to nothing while few cars passed through this area. And yet a feeling came over the girl. Her phone came out to see the maps app blinking. A press upon it would show her a marking in focus, black and in a not-too-impressive neighborhood. But also she could feel it... like looking in the right direction could summon that tingle to let her know that was the way... and Eva could almost make out a black dot in the distance.

Always more. But this was real life. For now, her interest was only in those people. Car summoned to get her close to her destination. Never too close... just within a walkable distance. The driver kept quiet as the determination in her was noticed.

Eva was dropped out in a residential neighborhood, an old one with houses built before her time. Looking around, that feeling was stronger and notable in its direction. Now she could make out shapes. It was gonna be morning soon, the dark of night hiding her movements. As always, the coat was summoned and all the little countermeasures engaged. No song for them today because she did not give a shit if they were sorry or not. This took planning and a lack of concern. They were hunted just for being competition. Because these bitches wanted to continue to discard men for their way of life and she was in the way. But she was not the one to escalate things. If they wanted to compete... all they had to do was be better. People would rather destroy things that do better than them rather than try to actually beat them in a fair game.

Here. This modest house of three bedrooms had four figures of black inside. She could see it through the walls. Three upstairs, one downstairs. She was done with mercy. If these people walk away, they'll just make things worse. They are done.

There was a temptation to quietly take them out one by one, but the loud approach sent a message. Eva just smashed through the door with a proper lock kick, making it fly to the side to the sudden awakening of the figure downstairs. She seized it in an instant, this time not about to go with nonlethal means. Neck was snapped as enhanced strength made the man's head almost do a complete rotation around, body going limp before it fell to the floor.

A look to the side would notice another coming down the stairs, gun in their hand... may be the one to do Jasmine in. It would do him in. A dash forward to grab it before he could land a shot and hold it against this other man's head, finger crushed on the trigger before the bullet made black sludge spatter on the wall next to them. That alerted the rest. Time to move quickly.

Their screams just came out as distorted growls. The last room contained two figures... one cowering in the back but far darker than the rest and one in the front... bat trying to keep her away. She disarmed him quickly and caved in the guy's head with their own weapon, right before the mastermind who thought themselves so above it all.

Even like this, the woman could tell her opponent was of her gender. Because this was their way. Manipulation to make others fight for her. No getting their hands dirty when someone else can with the incentive of pussy. Knuckles cracked as vengeance approached. Whatever it said, Eva was not listening. She did not care. It was always the same. They thought it was all clear, that they could do anything, that the world belonged to them, and that every damn human on the planet has to serve them for one reason or another. If they didn't? Violence. That was their only recourse to enforce authority that they did not have. Well, now she was doing it their way.

Her punishment was excessive. Legs were stomped on, spine was snapped and arms turned in ways they should not. Death came only as a final mercy once this torture was done. The head of the woman almost in her thirties pulled off completely before being smashed against a wall. Rage still burned in her. There was great satisfaction, but a hunger for more. Yet no more figures remained. And a sound troubled her. From the elevated room, she could both hear and see the sirens. Took too long. Someone must have called in the gunshot and screams.

Those cops were rarely helpful, but for now Eva decided to take discretion. She smashed through a window on the other side of the building and kept running until she was clear... and then ran some more. The girl could outrun even dogs like this. She was in a completely new area by the time she stopped to drop the disguise... and keep going. Only when she was far enough away was it time to call her ride. She'd been up all night and sleep called.

And it did not feel right to go back to the mansion.

*

Despite being the dead of night, the community was pretty animated. Fatigue was rolling in slowly, fought back with a bit of coffee. Jack had found the appearance of the god to be the strangest thing there could be, especially since he was still there... interacting with the girls. The boy sat down next to Jasmine after seeing her alone for a bit too long. She was still not dressed and his eyes had a hard time seeing her face.

"You can look. Or do more. Still too much of your world in you." She said with a chuckle.

"I was taught that it was impolite."

He let go to finally look at those tits properly. They were of a size and shape that many men would appreciate. There was even a temptation to drool a bit in desire for more.

"Well, I'm showing them to you. If I have them out in the open and ask you not to look... what is this... some sort of obedience training? Here's your treat, boy... now don't touch it until I tell you to. Or at all. Starve. That's my order." Her words were kind. The mockery was not.

"Makes us sound a bit like animals."

"We're all animals. Just the way it is. Sometimes we have to take care of more primal things."

"You look better now... Did the guy fondling your boobs really make you feel that good?"

James had earlier given a thorough appreciation of that chest which even included some sucking. Then he got roped into doing it for the rest. Carmen still got treated to the harsh truth that guys like them big. And now it looked like Vella wanted to do more with him.

"Yes. Because he is honest, but... can you see what he's doing?"

"Going around and touching a lot of women at their request? Damn, I'd like to be a guy who could do that."

"Anyone can. But look... more. He's just given us some really bad news. And now... he's here. Fooling around. A big god walking in here and acting like a clown." Beat. "He's trying to make us feel better. This is why we all venerate him to some point or another. Because he cares."

It was the guy positioned highest in the Empire and yet he was down here with the common man with concern for each. Not afraid to make himself look bad, not afraid to appear less just for their benefit. Party tricks employed to lighten the mood, but not to attract attention.

"I... thought that might be Sophie's job. And quite an unusual way to make them feel better."

"Caretakers do sexual things as well. She asked not to, and we respect it even if it does take away from her job. I've been mostly filling in for that part. How often one needs some cooldown sex."

"Don't know if I'd be in the mood for sex right now." The man was very worried about Eva.

"Yes, you are. And your body's telling you that. Maybe not the same as usual."

The woman turned to him on the sofa, still mostly lying down since she could barely move. All of that exotic body was on display. A hand came slowly to grab a breast to showcase it.

"Want to play with them? I know you do. Come on, or you'll have a hard time sleeping."

"I... feel like I'm disrespecting Eva a bit if I do it now."

"You are not. You are worried for her and want to go out after her. We all do. But that does not mean she has an exclusive right to be what makes you feel better. Neither an exclusive responsibility. What matters is where you go when the fun is done. Now come here and relax."

His mind said to not pursue this, but so much of him wanted this. Another look to her to take in that sight which summoned erections. If he started, it would have to finish. But Jack gave in because the alternative was just to tense more and more.

Hands reached down to take hold of those soft and yielding mammaries. Her tits were a good deal bigger than his girlfriend's. By this idea, one might assume she had no more chance. His feelings appreciated the sensation of those natural stress balls, fingers sinking in the delicate flesh, each squeeze and caress taking away a bit of tension.

There were only light moans to come from Jasmine, appreciation for his task. Her eyes were warm and kind, encouraging him to seek his relief here. Those sounds tempted the man to apply more pressure and take to eager playing with her bosom... caressing nipples and squeezing them between fingers. They were almost a work of art that could only be appreciated properly via touch.

"You can do more." She teased.

"Don't want to go over the line or something."

"We'll know when you did. Now, stop being afraid."

It took a bit of effort for her to reach out and grasp his head, pulling him to her, right towards one tit for purposes beyond hugging. The act was more or less automatic as the man let his mouth open to take that nipple in his mouth. It would not give milk, but the action was soothing in a primal way. Once the first few tentative sucks were given he got far more eager... needy and sinking into this. The man almost felt like crying.

Her hands went around him to hold the boy in place. The fondling turned into an eager hug with this extra addition, his hands busy on the breasts, playing eagerly with one while caressing the parts of the other that his mouth did not cover. And something broke as he found the power to trust... and just let out tears. The woman just hugged him harder and this positive feedback encouraged more.

Some looked at the scene from the sidelines with warm smiles. It was comforting to see. True, it did summon some other desires... which some would follow through on. Vella practically insisted to give something similar to the Outsider, where the man would raise the stakes a bit and go for a proper fuck. No fear of her dick or anything. That copulation was far more about playing than comforting, but in a way, he was comforting her.

At some point, Jack felt the need to indulge in the growing hardness he had downstairs. His pants were removed and not by him, soon enough his rod found purchase inside the woman, driving inside with a basic instinct he could not properly understand. He was being held, his mouth felt the comforting nipple to suck on and he began to fuck the woman with a need like no other.

The sounds coming out of the boy felt like whimpers, rather pathetic looking if one analyzed the scene, and yet he was not refused. Bare skin and soft curves welcomed him to unwind. The frantic thrusts were something to get out of his system and share with this woman. He trusted her, but something was still missing to do more.

Orgasm came more like a caress, finally marking the end of the process to have her shudder and his seed go to more places. He did not release the hold, still in such need... but he was winding down. Several more minutes of just holding that tit in his mouth before eyes came open again. Looking up, he was greeted by warmth.

"Feels like you needed that." The woman let out.

"I... still feel like this is going in wrong places. Stuff like this is... what I do with Eva."

"Then, if you are so certain... go ahead and do with me anything you might be tempted with her."

A long look between them. Certain things were reserved for the girl. Eager grasps, passionate kisses... morning smiles over coffee after sleeping together. Would he want to sleep with this woman, kiss her... have such smiles? She was letting him even consider the idea.

And the idea passed. Such elaborate hugs felt right, but not those things. He didn't need to say anything, the woman just squeezed him a bit more... like a proud mother. Head sank between those mounds of flesh to delight in marshmallow heaven.

"You love her. And that's good. But you can take care of yourself. And we'll take care of both of you." This felt like a cuddle. "And thank you for that."

"Still wish she had tits like you." The fact that he wished for Eva to have them rather than leave for the tits... was another good sign. "And maybe the motherly attitude."

"Give her time and a couple of babies. One day she will be like that." A knowing smile was given. "And I bet she wants you to be more fatherly and such... and you will be when the time comes." Beat. "And go and enjoy my boobs as much as you want."

"Uh, I kinda feel like I'm taking advantage in your state."

"That I'm a woman barely able to move, like on my deathbed and seeing the end? And yet even like that, I can make you feel better. I can make everyone feel better." Her smile had pride. "That's power."

"Well, you're welcome. But I should be thanking you. Don't know when she's gonna get back, but... maybe now I can wait for her more able to make her feel better."

While his cock was softening, it was still partially inside her more yielding cunt. It was no longer awkward to hold her like this... or to be held. The woman did need a moment to stop feeling so useless. The hug would continue a bit longer until it had lost its charm, letting the man fix his clothes.

Their little fun time would leave marks to drain out of her, which prompted one of the other girls to start playing around with Jasmine, lesbian sex of the kind men could look at with awe. Despite the ongoing situation, they could turn in with a smile and await morning with hope.

Everyone would soon go to bed as dawn approached.

*

This time she could summon the dream. Standing in a field, it was just her and him. Dream Jack. He looked proud.

"That was just a taste. Imagine what you can do with more. Everything. All the bad people everywhere. Find them, end them... and you can do far more than those little trinkets inside you can give you."

"Isn't there an easier way? One big bad guy to kill and be done with it?"

"No, because they are all bad. Some are just waiting. But it can become easier to do." Pursed lips in consideration. "But there are always those at the center of things. Perhaps we can focus on those."

"Well, I want whatever you're giving. Feels like I'm gonna have no peace until it's done."

"Then let us go with a trial. One bad guy at the top of it to kick off and make all around him collapse. Take him out... and the sky is the limit."

His hand waved as Jack stepped aside. A castle manifested in the green field as the sky went dark. The sun was still up there, a black hole at its center. The building before her was absolutely foreboding, like out of nightmares and the ambition of any villain to inhabit. Something was offered to the girl. That knife. It had started to be a symbol. A tool for her justice.

One blink and she could see far more dark figures in the place. But one... it almost hurt to look at. Just void, darkening everything around it. Focusing on it made the world around turn black as well.