What I've Been Missing

Story Info
Gilmore Girls. Rory and Logan. Pre-AYITL, sleepy sex.
1.5k words
5
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers

AN: Part of a longer fanfic I have up on another site. This is post-original series, pre-AYITL. They've met in Hamburg after years apart and now Rory is visiting him in London for the first time. Logan's POV.

----

Logan woke in the middle of the night, wrapped white sheets and the fluffy down duvet of his bed. He was in London, in his bachelor apartment, the familiar sound of rain patter behind his window having by now become the norm.

This time, however, he wasn't sleeping in the middle of the bed, like he had for years, but somehow positioned himself towards the left side. It was as soon as he became aware of his nakedness, and sensed his arm was against another warm body, sharing his blanket, he realized he'd settled to the left out of habit. A habit so burnt into his brain he hadn't even consciously thought of it. A habit that had been buried for years and had only now resurfaced.

Rory always slept on the right. Well - almost. She slept on the left in case he was late, wanting him to wake her as he climbed into bed. Something about her wanting to fall asleep with his scent on the pillow if she couldn't cuddle. She'd made a whole big thing of it once, trying to explain her reasoning.

But still - no matter where - it was their division on the bed that they ended up in no matter in what country, what hotel, what bed, or their state of drunkenness.

The night before had actually been pretty sober. Dinner, a walk along the streets of London - catching up.

At this point Logan was free as a bird, with a few contacts on his phone to call if he wanted company. But he wasn't seeing anyone, not seriously at least. But this felt different. More real. More comforting certainly than just a casual fuck. Not a lot of men in their early thirties admitted that they missed that comfort, and neither had he, not in length at least.

Rory stirred, adjusting her position slightly, but stayed fast asleep.

So they were definitely doing this again. It hadn't been just that one time in Hamburg.

As he'd suggested, she'd called him up when she'd been on her way to London for a story, and as cliche as it might sound one thing had led to another, yet again. She hadn't even hidden it that she'd chosen the London based story over another one, Portland or Seattle - something like that, just to come to London, which naturally made Logan feel a little flattered. She'd chosen to come to him.

It was then Rory stirred again, her hand instinctively going around his side, under his arm. That was what made this different - not only was she spending the night, there would also be no awkward exit or need to avoid casual strokes or not necessarily sexual kisses, for example on the temple, that had come so naturally, that would leave someone one was just casual with running scared or reading too much into this. He didn't need to be on guard with what he did with her - sure, watching what he said was still topical, many things left undefined, but without hesitation he knew he could reach out his hand and stroke her ass, and let his strokes move closer and closer to her core.

His cock twitched at that thought already.

He edged himself a little closer, as if wanting to charge himself full of those good emotions. Rory's arm now bent around his chest in its entirety, and her fingers caressed his back muscles dreamily. One of her firm nipples now almost reaches his chest.

Her closeness was intoxicating.

Logan couldn't help himself - most of the blood from his brain being pulled down below the waist, the twitching member growing rapidly more aroused, and the back of his fingers brushed that firm nipple gently as if having a mind of their own.

Rory smiled, but still appeared to be asleep.

Logan recalled this one time when she'd chosen to appear asleep despite his advances one night a long time ago. But it had all be a pretence, and the way her body had wanted him had lead to some pretty incredible, sleepy, sex... Hence it was proving to be an interesting hypothesis.

Logan let his hand wander, inching closer just a little, her nipples now brushing against him and his firm heat-radiating member resting against her thigh, and gently stroked over her hip.

Her eyes remained closed, but there was that smile again, and she adjusted her hand a little - now resting on his lower back.

With slow, caressing, circular movements his palm massaged her hip moving lower to her thigh and ass. A gentle grab at her butt-cheek. More caressing.

Now Rory was almost grinning, definitely not asleep even if she wanted to pretend to be.

A green light.

Logan continued his teasing ministrations on her ass, focusing now a lot more on her upper thighs which allowed his hand to brush just barely against her core, almost as if by accident. Her body reacted by curving her back, her nipples now pressing even more firmly against him, her breathing becoming more rapid.

Damn, how he wanted her.

He surprised her by edging himself a little lower on the bed, just so that her breasts were at level with his lips, and his arm could now go even more conveniently around her hips, her thighs already responding to his moves, wanting him to have better access.

He sucked her nipples into his mouth, one by one, causing her to moan quietly, while continuing to keep her eyes closed.

The way her hips were moving along now, caused the side of his hand to brush against her lower lips, having not quite intended to be done with the teasing quite this soon himself. But the wetness that he felt felt too good not to explore.

He wanted to see her in the waves of pleasure again.

While Rory kept her eyes closed, her mouth was doing wonderful things - licking and biting her lips, breathing deeply with her mouth just a little open. Logan kept glancing up at her, taking in the barely visible sight.

Moving the blanket out of the way brought on cool air, making her nipples even more firm now that they were wet.

Her facial impressions only got better when he sank down even lower, taking charge of her by the back of her knees, and buried his lips between her soaking folds. Her head pushed back, back arching, thighs squeezing his head and neck. Her fingers intertwined into his hair, massaging his scalp rhythmically.

The pace of her breathing spoke of her progress, each lick, suck and stroke of his lips, taking her closer to what he wanted her to reach. Her hips moved approvingly. Suddenly, her abdomen spasmed, her knees squeezing tighter around his head.

She let out an audible exhale.

With gentle kisses along her stomach, her panting chest, her clavicle and neck, Logan trailed upwards, his moist chin and lips finally landing on her lips, which she eagerly accepted, kissing him dreamily with a wide-open mouth.

Now with her eyes open, she smiled with more meaning, not saying a word.

Instead, she took charge, pinning Logan down by his wrists, her leg around his hips, turning him to his back.

Rory kissed his neck and chest, trailing downwards just with her tongue, her hands still remaining on his wrists as far as they could reach. This was a very different Rory to what Logan was used to seeing, but he really wasn't objecting.

She was all woman, she knew what she wanted - all the choices that she'd made seemed to have worked out for the better for her. Even the painful ones. And here they were again, as if none of it had mattered.

After some teasing, her core brushing along his arousal, her warmth enveloped him, her hands finally letting his wrists go.

That heavenly tight, warm and inviting center...

She dictated the rhythm and angle, but Logan really didn't care - anything she did felt incredible, her gorgeous form straddling, slowly and steadily, him in the dark room. Her hands caressed her body, and his, then hers again, trailing up along her breasts and neck to her hair, lost in her own ecstasy - out of which Logan only really saw her outline in the weak light coming from the courtyard.

Logan felt like he was floating, almost like he was being the bystander in this, having an outer body experience, having given up the control. He lost all track of time, but he was sure this hadn't just been some quicky.

It was eventually the contraction in her core that drove him over the edge, pulling him right back into his body at the moment when his member swelled to its maximum. He groaned and bucked his upwards a few last times, leaving her dripping as a result. He could swear he'd climaxed more than once, unsure if that was even possible.

They remained in a massive white haze, clinging to each other like their life depended on it, only to part ways again in the morning after a coffee, knowing Rory had an early flight out.

Whatever this was - this was definitely worth it, wasn't it?

GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers